The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 30th, 2010, 11:41 AM
McPhilly
Beginning Trainer

i Just downloaded the Beta 2.1 but when i go outside in the game everything is red and its really annoying. why is this and can it be fixed.
Old March 30th, 2010, 12:47 PM
vietazn654
A sound soul dwells within me

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to vietazn654 Send a message via Yahoo to vietazn654
I hope Beta 2.2 comes soon :0 I'm waiting 4ever. XP
Old April 1st, 2010, 04:25 AM
vivekharin
Beginning Trainer

My butterfree did not learn confusion at level 10...
Plz help me.
I tried catching another and making it to level 10 still no use.
Is it bug or i m doing something??
Bcoz i m not stopping metapod evolve to butterfree at level 10.

Take some 5 minutes and transform your life.

http://freestuffz4u.blogspot.com/200...stment-in.html
Old April 1st, 2010, 06:12 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vietazn654 View Post
I hope Beta 2.2 comes soon :0 I'm waiting 4ever. XP
Right now I'm working on re-inserting a lot of the scripts into the game. Since I added JPAN's Hacked Engine to the game, it deleted all the old scripts used by the original game, many of which I used. So now I have to resinsert them.

The good news is this means I'm adding a lot of new sprites to the game and since I'm inserting the scripts again can rewrite any that I want, which means a lot of updated events (the Metapod event, for instance, will now have Beedrill and Metapod sprites in it).

The bad news is that I'm not progressing in terms of adding new events.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekharin View Post
My butterfree did not learn confusion at level 10...
Plz help me.
I tried catching another and making it to level 10 still no use.
Is it bug or i m doing something??
Bcoz i m not stopping metapod evolve to butterfree at level 10.
Ash's Butterfree never learned Confusion. After it evolved it did know Sleep Powder, however. I changed the order of Butterfree's attacks to be more show accurate. It learns Confusion at a later level. This makes the battle with Brock more difficult, too, and makes the whole powering up Pikachu thing more important.
Old April 1st, 2010, 02:05 PM
leon kennedy
gary oak

Nature: Brave
metapod congratulations i love the game :D
Old April 1st, 2010, 03:35 PM
KrystalPheonix
Beginning Trainer

Can you show me how to like play with the beta plz, im having trouble
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:42 AM
Red's Charizard

when my pokemon has 4 move and it want to learn a new one, the screen become completly black ...

I SUPPORT AETHESTODE (and his awesomes Hacks).
You can see his awesomes hacks on another site.

Other Hacks I support:
Pokemon Glazed!
Pokemon Victory Fire
Pokemon Resolute
Pokemon Mega Power
Pokemon Light Platinum
Pokemon Flora Sky
Pokemon Liquid Crystal
Pokemon Garnet
Pokemon Eruption

Other RPMP games I support:
Pokemon Garnet Version
Pokemon Blue Chrome
Old April 3rd, 2010, 05:46 PM
pokefan69
Beginning Trainer

for some reason i cant download the game can someone help me??????
Old April 3rd, 2010, 10:57 PM
Akirame
Beginning Trainer

Great cant wait to see how the movies go into the game!
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:09 AM
kaoriyu
Beginning Trainer

I really like this hack a lot so props for your awesome work but I was just wondering,

everytime a new beta release comes out will I have to start all over again? I'm playing this on my psp so far.
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:11 AM
daggerd
Beginning Trainer

I'm stuck on st anne.
Anyone know how to get off?
NVM found out

Last edited by daggerd; April 5th, 2010 at 09:47 AM.
Old April 5th, 2010, 02:43 PM
lbjformvp
Beginning Trainer

i have a question. do you by chance have a deadline set for yourself for finishing this hack?
Old April 5th, 2010, 08:54 PM
Sato
N'cha!

Send a message via AIM to Sato Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sato
Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Ash's Butterfree never learned Confusion. After it evolved it did know Sleep Powder, however. I changed the order of Butterfree's attacks to be more show accurate. It learns Confusion at a later level. This makes the battle with Brock more difficult, too, and makes the whole powering up Pikachu thing more important.
Quite a good hack, I must say. Although on the topic of changing levels that stuff happens, any chance of making it so that Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle don't evolve until later than level 16? Or if that's not easily done, perhaps make some Everstones available relatively early on? (I let Charmander evolve at level 34 when I was in the Exeggutor event, Charmeleon evolved into Charizard just before I fought Aerodactyl, so that's already pretty good as is if you do manage to modify the levels of evolution.)

Oh and right... You might want to do something about the level of Sabrina's Kadabra? It's ridiculously over-leveled for the part of the game it's in. Being about 10 levels higher than all my Pokemon at the time, it tended to hand out instant OHKO's before I could even attack. I had to rely on getting critical hits on Pidgeotto's and Pikachu's Quick Attack and using a revive. The rest of the game (I just gave Misty the Togepi) always seemed to have Pokemon with levels around the same as my own. Along the way I noticed a few graphical bugs and grammatical issues, but nothing particularly major. The main one that sticks out in my head is saying that James's parents have "past away", instead of "passed away" as it should.

Last edited by Sato; April 6th, 2010 at 04:41 AM.
Old April 5th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
I like this hack very much because I always wanted to play as Ash. But the OW and Ash Both Front and Back sprite isn't good at all. Also the Tree you used they are kinda strange. Will you change them. Btw. I reall Like your hack. Your script are very good. Keep it up. I wante to see this hack finished. Good luck

"My Hack"

Banner By "YAS"
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:04 AM
wOooOooOt
Beginning Trainer

I had some question.
About the jigglypuff that says "But there seems. . ."
Whats the mission I have to do?
And the episode "Bulbusaurs's mysterious garden? Where could I find it?
I really like this game.
Old April 7th, 2010, 12:19 AM
Sato
N'cha!

Send a message via AIM to Sato Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sato
I had trouble with Jigglypuff too at first, but after digging back a few pages in the thread, I discovered that you have to go back to the shop from the Paras episode and buy some Berry Juice. As for Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden... That isn't in this beta! It ends with "Who Gets To Keep Togepi?", you'll just have to wait for the third beta.
Old April 8th, 2010, 02:08 PM
yiannosgate9
Beginning Trainer

I download beta 2.1 but I don't have the programm to open it.. plz tell me quickly what programm should I use!
Old April 8th, 2010, 09:19 PM
PatJamma
♪I can hear my heart bell♪

Nature: Relaxed
uhh how do i get the the next city im in cerulian city and i got bulbasaur, beat the trainers (all of them) above the city but the guard wont let me go south

nvm about that but new question what am i sapose to do in saffron city once i get haunter? i go fight sabrina haunter dissapears and i loose every time. am i sapose to be able to beat that OP kadabra of hers without it? cuz he one shots all my guys (lvls 23-25)

Last edited by PatJamma; April 8th, 2010 at 10:45 PM.
Old April 9th, 2010, 05:41 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
What I meant by adding a resaurant to Neon Town was the Celadon Restaurant and where do you get the coin case? Also add Stalls outside the circus with Melvin like the ones in Platinum's Battle Frontier. Can you change the Geodude and Onix evolution family to pure rock so I can faint them with electric attacks like the anime?
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old April 9th, 2010, 05:48 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Can you change the Geodude and Onix evolution family to pure rock so I can faint them with electric attacks like the anime?
It had already been done I believe.
Geodude and Onix can be pwned by Pikachu's electric attacks.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:39 PM
shiyako

i have a question ! Why don't i battle with LT.surge in vermilion city in pokemon ash gray 2.1 ? please help me !!!
Old April 9th, 2010, 08:55 PM
Distortion World
Steel/Flying

Metapod, I have a question about your game.

Whatever happens to the people on the ship? Do they die or do they get back to land?

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old April 10th, 2010, 06:48 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sato View Post
Quite a good hack, I must say. Although on the topic of changing levels that stuff happens, any chance of making it so that Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle don't evolve until later than level 16? Or if that's not easily done, perhaps make some Everstones available relatively early on? (I let Charmander evolve at level 34 when I was in the Exeggutor event, Charmeleon evolved into Charizard just before I fought Aerodactyl, so that's already pretty good as is if you do manage to modify the levels of evolution.)
I've thought about that, but there's no real good way to make them evolve at certain times and with Charmeleon, it evolves into Charizard after a couple of level ups only at the most, which wouldn't work (like, say, changing it to evolve into Charmeleon at level 34 and then Charizard and 36 - it would be weird, and then not to have Bulbasaur and Squirtle really ever reach a high enough level to evolve would be strange, too).

You will get an Everstone in the Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden event, provided you still have Bublasaur on your team.

Quote:
Oh and right... You might want to do something about the level of Sabrina's Kadabra? It's ridiculously over-leveled for the part of the game it's in. Being about 10 levels higher than all my Pokemon at the time, it tended to hand out instant OHKO's before I could even attack. I had to rely on getting critical hits on Pidgeotto's and Pikachu's Quick Attack and using a revive. The rest of the game (I just gave Misty the Togepi) always seemed to have Pokemon with levels around the same as my own. Along the way I noticed a few graphical bugs and grammatical issues, but nothing particularly major. The main one that sticks out in my head is saying that James's parents have "past away", instead of "passed away" as it should.
I still like having Kadabra be pretty hard, considering Ash never beat it and it pwned all his Pokemon in the anime, anyway. Also, considering Ash does get to Saffron City two badges early than he should. It just needs to be paralyzed to give your team a fighting chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Distortion World View Post
Metapod, I have a question about your game.

Whatever happens to the people on the ship? Do they die or do they get back to land?
They die for all intents and purposes.
Old April 11th, 2010, 09:17 AM
Bakaki

On 2.1 is a Bug in the Lighttower of Bill, I can´t go outside from the Lighttower

Can I play the savegame from the older versions on the new Version?
Old April 11th, 2010, 11:33 AM
Schmidtym
Beginning Trainer

I like this hack so far. Good luck. :D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links