Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Old April 11th, 2010 (11:40 AM).
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter

Nature: Relaxed
The TV in the first floor of your house will freeze if you talk to it. Also in Mt. Moon there is a Biker Rex has a Cue Ball sprite and there is a Hiker named Vlog. I think Vlog means making a video.
Old April 11th, 2010 (11:57 AM).
Pokemon_123
Pikachu...

When you're about to leave mount moon you climb a ladder. Once you've climbed it, it looks like it takes you higher but it'll take you down.
Just wondering, could you make pikachu follow you throughout?
And also, could you make brock and misty appear more like in the anime
Still, its a great hack!
Old April 11th, 2010 (02:16 PM).
Britani Knight
Community Supporter

Quote originally posted by Pokemon_123:
When you're about to leave mount moon you climb a ladder. Once you've climbed it, it looks like it takes you higher but it'll take you down.
Just wondering, could you make pikachu follow you throughout?
And also, could you make brock and misty appear more like in the anime
Still, its a great hack!
I don't think it is possible to have the pikachu follow you like the way it did in yellow, could make a sprite though having both, but that would look horrible imo.

Old April 11th, 2010 (02:24 PM).
fmns42
4chan master

Ash gray 2.1 doesnt work. i can play, but it wont let me save it says error
Old April 11th, 2010 (07:45 PM).
shiyako

I think you should setup a new gba and save it then . Or you play a save pokemon ash gray version 1.65 then use that save for pokemon ash gray version 2.1 . Sorry, my english is very bad .
Old April 11th, 2010 (11:58 PM). Edited April 12th, 2010 by vivekharin.
vivekharin
Beginning Trainer

Hello Gr8 hack sir,

I wanted to ask you about confusion.
before when i asked u that my butterfree didnt learn confusion at level 10 then u told u made it in that way that it will learn later.
But now i m having butterfree at 27th level.Still it didnt learn confusion.
Someone.Please tell me when it will learn or whether it will learn?

Plz help.

Take some 5 minutes and transform your life.

http://freestuffz4u.blogspot.com/2008/07/how-can-i-earn-without-investment-in.html
Old April 12th, 2010 (04:54 AM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote originally posted by vivekharin:
Hello Gr8 hack sir,

I wanted to ask you about confusion.
before when i asked u that my butterfree didnt learn confusion at level 10 then u told u made it in that way that it will learn later.
But now i m having butterfree at 27th level.Still it didnt learn confusion.
Someone.Please tell me when it will learn or whether it will learn?

Plz help.
Just one more level - it should learn it at 28.
Old April 12th, 2010 (05:55 AM).
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
How do I get the bike, to be able to do the episode where Ash takes medicine to Sunnyshore City. Also, there is an error in the running shoes, pretty soon it makes Ash start walking in a certian direction and he refuses to walk any other way.

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old April 12th, 2010 (07:00 AM).
Vrai
can you feel my heart?
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Vrai
Quote originally posted by K2 XTREME:
I don't think it is possible to have the pikachu follow you like the way it did in yellow, could make a sprite though having both, but that would look horrible imo.
that's still impossible. If you play HG/SS, you realize if you walk up and over, the pikachu is facing another direction than you are. It's just simply impossible at this stage in the game to emulate a person following you.
Old April 12th, 2010 (07:13 AM).
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
If no one knows how to activate The Bridge Bike Gang episode I'll just use the Walk though Walls code and skip it.

Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile.php?id=231549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old April 12th, 2010 (12:43 PM).
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
Can someone help me beat Sabrina! My highest lvl. guy is lvl. 28 pikachu plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old April 12th, 2010 (01:32 PM).
altariaking
Needs NO VMs...

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to altariaking
@konekodemon
talk to nurse joy
Old April 12th, 2010 (04:23 PM).
shiyako

@pokefan9900
You use Charizard with lv36 to beat her
@konekodemon
Talk to nurse joy in pokemon center in that city and she will give you a bike
Old April 12th, 2010 (05:29 PM).
Konekodemon
Community Supporter

I did talk to her and all she did was offer to heal my Pokemon.

[/sig-reason]
Old April 12th, 2010 (06:06 PM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote originally posted by Konekodemon:
I did talk to her and all she did was offer to heal my Pokemon.
Get the TM for Dragon Claw from the Warden's house first.
Old April 12th, 2010 (11:57 PM).
Sato
N'cha!

Send a message via AIM to Sato Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sato
Quote originally posted by metapod23:
You will get an Everstone in the Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden event, provided you still have Bublasaur on your team.
Ah, didn't notice that. As a minor suggestion, perhaps they could also be added to Flint's rock store alongside the Hard Stone?

I still like having Kadabra be pretty hard, considering Ash never beat it and it pwned all his Pokemon in the anime, anyway. Also, considering Ash does get to Saffron City two badges early than he should. It just needs to be paralyzed to give your team a fighting chance.
I'd have considered paralyzing it if any of my Pokemon were actually quick enough to paralyze it before dying. :P

They die for all intents and purposes.
But the anime said that the only passengers on the St. Anne who didn't make it to the lifeboats were Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James. :O
Old April 13th, 2010 (06:05 AM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote originally posted by Sato:
Ah, didn't notice that. As a minor suggestion, perhaps they could also be added to Flint's rock store alongside the Hard Stone?
That would make Bulbasaur's Garden event less significant, imo. And that's not in this Beta, so you shouldn't notice it.

Quote:
I'd have considered paralyzing it if any of my Pokemon were actually quick enough to paralyze it before dying.
I had that problem one of the times I played through the game, so I just used the Vs. Seeker to re-battle some trainers and level-up Pikachu until it was faster than Kadabra.

Quote:
But the anime said that the only passengers on the St. Anne who didn't make it to the lifeboats were Ash, Misty, Brock, Jessie and James. :O
Yeah, but they're never heard from in the anime again, and never seen again in the game, so they may as well be dead. As far as you (as the player) knows, they're dead. But it doesn't really matter.
Old April 13th, 2010 (08:21 AM).
oyhe94
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by pokefan9900:
Can someone help me beat Sabrina! My highest lvl. guy is lvl. 28 pikachu plz help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
go to the route over vermilion city, catch a lvl 30 krabby (yeas, they do exist). evolve it. then battle sabrina. use mud shot, if you are lucky it wil lower kadabras speed. then the rest should be easy
Old April 13th, 2010 (12:02 PM).
lacrette
Beginning Trainer

Mate,good hack however change fire spin to have at least 90 power. as in the anime its an incredble strong attack.
Old April 13th, 2010 (05:16 PM).
pokefan9900
The Egg has Finally Hatched!!!

Nature: Serious
Quote originally posted by oyhe94:
go to the route over vermilion city, catch a lvl 30 krabby (yeas, they do exist). evolve it. then battle sabrina. use mud shot, if you are lucky it wil lower kadabras speed. then the rest should be easy
I cant get back there and plus, I finally beat her, Erika, and Koga.
Old April 13th, 2010 (06:41 PM).
shiyako

Hey ! I'm playing beta 2.1 and i finished event "who get togepi" . but I can't finish Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden and
Princess vs. Princess. Please help me !!!
Old April 13th, 2010 (07:38 PM).
Sato
N'cha!

Send a message via AIM to Sato Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sato
That would make Bulbasaur's Garden event less significant, imo. And that's not in this Beta, so you shouldn't notice it. :)
... Oh, right. I somehow got Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden mixed up with Bulbasaur and the Hidden Village in my head. Oops. If the Everstone is that late, maybe you could bump up the starters' evolution levels up just a bit anyway? Perhaps somewhere in the 20s at least? Level 16 is WAY too early and leaves me angrily hitting the B button (or uh, technically the X key since it's on an emulator and I'm using a keyboard but yeah) every time they level up.
Old April 14th, 2010 (04:52 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by shiyako:
Hey ! I'm playing beta 2.1 and i finished event "who get togepi" . but I can't finish Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden and
Princess vs. Princess. Please help me !!!
Togepi's episode is last... there's nothing more in this beta

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old April 14th, 2010 (05:16 PM).
Stonedawg
Umbreon Trainer

Im playing it right now and i've noticed a few bugs (I dont want to be a pest XD) well when your in Cerulean City and go to the Underground path,you cant go through the door so your trapped there(I used the walk through walls cheat to go back to Viridian city and go through diglitts cave) and when you beat the 7th gym and go to Island 3 theres no Berry Forest just the Hidden Village (I cant find any way to get there so im stuck)
Old April 15th, 2010 (05:56 AM).
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Quote originally posted by Stonedawg:
Im playing it right now and i've noticed a few bugs (I dont want to be a pest XD) well when your in Cerulean City and go to the Underground path,you cant go through the door so your trapped there(I used the walk through walls cheat to go back to Viridian city and go through diglitts cave) and when you beat the 7th gym and go to Island 3 theres no Berry Forest just the Hidden Village (I cant find any way to get there so im stuck)
You're not supposed to go from Cerulean straight to Vermilion - you're supposed to find the Hidden Village, not cheat!

And the Beta doesn't go up to the 7th Gym, so it hasn't been hacked up until there.

Sponsored Links