The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:32 AM
smilewolfy
pokemon photographer

Nature: Rash
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to smilewolfy
there's no flash in the game, and the gym leader of cerulean is misty, she should come to you after you talk to daisy at the gym
Old October 7th, 2010, 06:34 AM
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX

Nature: Careful
yes in all instances follow the television show progression, sabrina I heard is different however... something about haunter not rejoining the party?
Old October 7th, 2010, 11:01 AM
gcngamer128
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Bold
I really enjoyed the references from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and the Joker from Tim Burton's Batman in the insane asylum. Anyone else notice?
Old October 7th, 2010, 02:06 PM
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX

tell me something GCNgamer128... "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
Old October 7th, 2010, 05:49 PM
OtherAlias
Just another alias.

Nature: Calm
My game freezes when I open my TM Case, which is a real bummer, is anyone else having this problem?
Or is it just my FireRed Rom?
Old October 8th, 2010, 08:47 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomackze View Post
congrats on the HOTM. You deserve it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoppy View Post
Congrats metapod...ashgray was one of the first hacks I played..I'm very happy and you should be happy too
Thank you! Yes, I'm happy.
Old October 8th, 2010, 12:08 PM
crazy_360
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilewolfy View Post
there's no flash in the game, and the gym leader of cerulean is misty, she should come to you after you talk to daisy at the gym
the gym is empty and i cant find the squirtle...
Old October 8th, 2010, 02:04 PM
Baronnecro
AKA TolerantX

omg CRAZY! i can't ask if you're crazy, that is a redundant term. you need to talk to DAISY there are 3 girls at the top of the screen (this all follows episode #7 "The Water Flowers of Cerulean City"

http://vodpod.com/watch/1588516-seas...-cerulean-city

plz watch the episode then do as in the episode. (go to officer jenny, then go to the gym enter the gym and go to the top of the screen, then talk to the middle girl she offers badge. say YES. her ginger sister shows up)(you robbed her bike before) (go to the redhead girl and talk to her. withdraw pikachu to the PC and fight her with your remaining monsters) (after you win she heals you and lets your pikachu come back to fight your reoccurring foes...)

Last edited by Baronnecro; October 8th, 2010 at 02:32 PM.
Old October 10th, 2010, 11:41 PM
starangel94
Beginning Trainer

This is my first pokemon hack ever, and I'm really enjoying it.
Although, imo, this hack is so much harder than the actual games... it actually makes me think and reflect upon my childhood days of watching pokemon haha. See how much I can actually remember from the shows..

At the moment, I'm stuck at two different parts of the game:
1) In Neon town, I have a feeling that I have to do something with the jigglypuff that wants to talk. However I can't find out what to do with it.
2) Little Kiddle Pre-School : How am I supposed to get Timmy his meowth? I didn't catch one earlier in the game because I didn't think I'd need it... Besides, in the anime Team Rocket appears and lets the children play with their talking meowth. I'm a little suspicious of the giant, empty field next to the preschool and spent a fair bit of time running around in there.

I would appreciate some help! Please and thank you!
Old October 11th, 2010, 01:35 PM
gcngamer128
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starangel94 View Post
This is my first pokemon hack ever, and I'm really enjoying it.
Although, imo, this hack is so much harder than the actual games... it actually makes me think and reflect upon my childhood days of watching pokemon haha. See how much I can actually remember from the shows..

At the moment, I'm stuck at two different parts of the game:
1) In Neon town, I have a feeling that I have to do something with the jigglypuff that wants to talk. However I can't find out what to do with it.
2) Little Kiddle Pre-School : How am I supposed to get Timmy his meowth? I didn't catch one earlier in the game because I didn't think I'd need it... Besides, in the anime Team Rocket appears and lets the children play with their talking meowth. I'm a little suspicious of the giant, empty field next to the preschool and spent a fair bit of time running around in there.

I would appreciate some help! Please and thank you!
1. I haven't figured that out yet either, I assume since the hack isn't done yet it will be addressed later.
2. You should be able to find a meowth in the grass around the pre-school, so no worries. Just catch a Meowth, keep him in your party, and walk over to Timmy (top right corner).

And about that giant, empty field... well that's where the game ends. Since this is only a Beta, it is basically complete up until that point. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that's what happened to be about 2 weeks ago when I got to that point
Old October 11th, 2010, 04:43 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

1. I don't remember exactly but I think that once you talk to him, you can then talk to the old guy on the hill/cliff (just one guy on the step) and he'll give you something for the Jigglypuff. Or was that for the Snorlax part? I forgot...

2. And there is a Meowth there, just hard to find
Old October 11th, 2010, 09:13 PM
Sato
N'cha!

Send a message via AIM to Sato Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sato
I haven't been playing the latest beta, although if I recall, to help the Jigglypuff in the last one, you had to go back to Paras's medicine shop where they've just started selling Berry Juice.

It's not in their stock the first time around and there's no other logical pointers to tell you to go back there (especially since it didn't happen like that in the show), so it's kinda hard to figure out.
Old October 11th, 2010, 11:04 PM
Tomackze
Drowzee

You have to do the Parasect thing for something, you have to find the Parasect and in return you'd get the Berry Juice. I forgot if it was for the Jigglypuff thing or not. But that sounds about right.

BTW Parasect is hiding in a tree or something in that area
Old October 12th, 2010, 01:44 AM
PokemonMasterAshKetchum
Beginning Trainer

Hehe. wow! I found a really big Bug in the game. When you use the escape rope in the hidden Forest (Or something. the place where you get Bulbasaur) you get to a Place that has High lvld pokes. (37 Pidgeotto's and such) and when you follow the short trail you get to 3 Island. it's kinda glitched up cause you can't read the signs and when i went in a House i couldn't get out. And Some Tiles were misplaced so it was kinda like Glitch city. Lol. And i could walk on one of the signs. and in the Pokecenter (That looked like a house...) there was no Nurse Joy. I could even get to that Ship port... With no ship. lol. Well anyway Metapod look up on it. I'll be here to see your Reply. Anyway i hope i helped you with this. lol. And It's actually a pretty good Bug cause you can catch pokes that are in they're high 30's while you have lvl 20 pokes. Lol.
P.S. i'm not new to the game i just decided to play it through again. lol.
Old October 13th, 2010, 12:21 AM
arvind
Beginning Trainer

How to Go Poison Chamber at Route 18?

Status say to enter the poison chamber and the master attack the ninja must turn south and go back.

I m confused .

Please Help Me.
Old October 13th, 2010, 05:01 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind View Post
How to Go Poison Chamber at Route 18?
Status say to enter the poison chamber and the master attack the ninja must turn south and go back.
I m confused .
Please Help Me.
Go to that poison chamber and then when you are directed south to the statue which tells you who won the badge push X =)
Old October 13th, 2010, 05:36 AM
arvind
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Go to that poison chamber and then when you are directed south to the statue which tells you who won the badge push X =)
Still I cant get.......
Old October 13th, 2010, 11:56 AM
weaklines2
Beginning Trainer

i have a request, at the beginning of the game, b4 the press start happens, something goes wrong (When playing with gpsp) I have a psp and i would love to play in my gpsp. I dont know if you could maybe remove the intro? the screen goes black an d the sound screws up. i hate playing on the comp.

UPDATE: Fixed it, patched it with 2.1 then got past the start screen and used a save state. Patched to 2.5 and renamed everything. Maybe it wasnt working because i had patched from 1.65 to 2.5 and now i only patched from 2.1 to 2.5 either way its working now, thanks alot

Last edited by weaklines2; October 13th, 2010 at 12:18 PM.
Old October 14th, 2010, 12:04 AM
gcngamer128
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by weaklines2 View Post
i have a request, at the beginning of the game, b4 the press start happens, something goes wrong (When playing with gpsp) I have a psp and i would love to play in my gpsp. I dont know if you could maybe remove the intro? the screen goes black an d the sound screws up. i hate playing on the comp.

UPDATE: Fixed it, patched it with 2.1 then got past the start screen and used a save state. Patched to 2.5 and renamed everything. Maybe it wasnt working because i had patched from 1.65 to 2.5 and now i only patched from 2.1 to 2.5 either way its working now, thanks alot
Why didn't you use the most updated version to start with?
Old October 15th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Beauseant
Beginning Trainer

At wich point does Charmeleon obey?
Old October 15th, 2010, 06:42 AM
Tomackze
Drowzee

He never does... And Charizard will not obey for the longest time either
Old October 15th, 2010, 06:58 AM
Beauseant
Beginning Trainer

Well that sucks, and how do i get the fifth gym badge?
Old October 17th, 2010, 06:35 AM
DanishDahl
Pokémon Enthusiast

Nature: Mild
Can't wait for beta 3 to come out, i'm gonna love to see how you fixed the movie!
Old October 18th, 2010, 11:48 AM
kreativ3
Beginning Trainer

hi, i need help, im in squirtle cave and i cant found him, i am a lot of time seraching him in the cave and i cant found him, please guys help me
Old October 18th, 2010, 04:21 PM
samiixx
Beginning Trainer

i beat brock first go but apparently im not strong enough to beat him... ?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links