Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 29th, 2010, 01:08 AM
Poke911
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
metapod, i didnt even know i was done with 2.5z until today. i thought i was stuck but i searched your thread for 2 days and i got my answer. I was just running around the huge field and thinking where to go next. i did all the events including the kid who wanted the meowth in the day care but didint know what to do next. Im done so i cant wait for the next beta. U R the best hacker i have seen so far, keep up the good work.
Old December 29th, 2010, 11:23 AM
mkc90
Togepi

Where can i get dratini is it where that dragonair appears after team rocket is refeated?
In checking the lake with the good rod but i only get goldeen, poliwag and magikarp.
Old December 29th, 2010, 12:14 PM
avengerr
Beginning Trainer

thank you soo much but i think you should let misty and brock follow you.
Old December 30th, 2010, 01:21 AM
ZyToRi0
Beginning Trainer

I've got to say this is the best remake by far. I honestly like it more than Yellow version. Three questions though: 1) Are you still working on this? I just started playing so I was just curious. 2) Does Pikachu learn volt tackle? 3) And can you change Ash's back sprite? It scares me... O.O
-Thanks for the great game!!!

Oh and, for some odd reason, every time one of my Pokemon tries to learn a new move the screen turns black when I click "Forget a move", as it normally should for the screen to transition, but stays like that... Please help! and thanks.

Last edited by ZyToRi0; December 30th, 2010 at 06:09 PM.
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:58 AM
Tony Montana
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyToRi0 View Post
2) Does Pikachu learn volt tackle?
If I remember correctly Volt Tackle was implemented in Emerald and it's kind of an Egg Move (you have to breed the Pikachu)

Kanto(Yellow), Johto(Silver), Hoenn(Ruby), Sinnoh(Platinum): Done
Unova: To Do
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:05 PM
ZyToRi0
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post
If I remember correctly Volt Tackle was implemented in Emerald and it's kind of an Egg Move (you have to breed the Pikachu)
True, but if this follows the anime shouldn't he(or she) learn it. And the only reason I know the move is in this game is because I had a Togetic in my actual FR that used Volt Tackle through metrenome.
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:08 PM
Tony Montana
Say Hello To My Little Friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZyToRi0 View Post
True, but if this follows the anime shouldn't he(or she) learn it. And the only reason I know the move is in this game is because I had a Togetic in my actual FR that used Volt Tackle through metrenome.
Didn't know that. I thought Volt Tackle was just for Emerald. If it's available for FR, then Pikachu should learn it at a very high level.

Kanto(Yellow), Johto(Silver), Hoenn(Ruby), Sinnoh(Platinum): Done
Unova: To Do
Old December 30th, 2010, 06:14 PM
ZyToRi0
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Didn't know that. I thought Volt Tackle was just for Emerald. If it's available for FR, then Pikachu should learn it at a very high level.
Ugh, I hate grinding.... -.- Oh well. Thanks.
Old December 30th, 2010, 07:20 PM
Konekodemon
The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via ICQ to Konekodemon Send a message via AIM to Konekodemon Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Konekodemon Send a message via Yahoo to Konekodemon Send a message via Skype™ to Konekodemon
I know your probably not accepting anymore support bars but I've noticed you don't have a big one, so I thought I'd make one anyway even if you don't use it I want to feel like I've at least tried to do something to help:

Please check out my InuYasha fanfiction and tell me what you think.
Sign up for Vizzard to play free Retro Games online: http://www.vizzed.com/boards/profile...1549&ref=61528
[/sig-reason]
Old December 30th, 2010, 09:29 PM
supperdragon

I am playing the 2.5 pokemon ash gray version.What should i do after giving misty togepi?Btw,how can i help paras envelop after it ran off?And i cant go to bulbasaur zone because the bulbasaurs wont let me in!Please help!!!
Old December 30th, 2010, 10:47 PM
mkc90
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by supperdragon View Post
I am playing the 2.5 pokemon ash gray version.What should i do after giving misty togepi?Btw,how can i help paras envelop after it ran off?And i cant go to bulbasaur zone because the bulbasaurs wont let me in!Please help!!!
After giving misty the togepi go to ur left i believe u suppose to help the circus man by getting an executor or idk his name. He will let you know. And to go in where the bulbasaur are at you suppose to have a bulbasaur in your party. And to paras will be in one of the trees just stand in front of the tree and press the a button. ( just like if u talked to somebody.) If its not in the tree it might be in some other tree. And after you done all this the beta its almost finish. U suppose to give a meowth to the little kid Tamy or whatrva his name is i forgot....

I'm waiting for the next beta! Please come on with it
Old December 31st, 2010, 12:08 AM
supperdragon

Errr..About the bulbasaur,i enveloped it to venusaur so i cant have it in my party and i think i have done the circus thing BEFORE giving togepi to Misty.So i think it is nothing left to do!!Anyway,thanks for your help.I have just helped paras envelop.
Old December 31st, 2010, 01:09 AM
mkc90
Togepi

Quote:
Errr..About the bulbasaur,i enveloped it to venusaur so i cant have it in my party and i think i have done the circus thing BEFORE giving togepi to Misty.So i think it is nothing left to do!!Anyway,thanks for your help.I have just helped paras envelop.
Alright its good then just wait for the other release.. I'm waiting for it too
Old December 31st, 2010, 05:40 AM
supperdragon

I hope there will be the johto region in the next version and i could battle the elite four!
Old January 2nd, 2011, 02:10 AM
PatJamma
♪I can hear my heart bell♪

Does the pokemon fan club give you anything important for showing them the pokemon? because my bulbasaur already evolved so i cant show that off
Lies! I was never here! Purple taste like crayons!
Signature under construction
Old January 2nd, 2011, 11:43 AM
PKMN Master111
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatJamma View Post
Does the pokemon fan club give you anything important for showing them the pokemon? because my bulbasaur already evolved so i cant show that off
it gives you an exp share its not important but is useful
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:09 PM
Bulbasaurus Rex
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
It was certainly in the code of every 3rd gen game (like how Togetic used it with Metronome), but Pikachu couldn't learn it until Emerald. Besides, Ash's Pikachu didn't learn Volt Tackle until the 9th season, so why would it learn it in a hack that will only cover the first 2 seasons?
Old January 2nd, 2011, 10:12 PM
Bulbasaurus Rex
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
You still get to battle for Misty in the Princess Tournament and find a Meowth for a school kid.
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:06 AM
Wallace 123
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
hey metapod,this game rocks but i think you should make pikachu follow you like in pokemon yellow.That would be great
Old January 3rd, 2011, 12:13 AM
Wallace 123
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
you cant go to bulbasaur zone as you have evolved it and you can help the paras evolve by examining each tree and in one of the tree you will find paras and it will evolve and you can catch a meowth and give it to the school kid and thats the end of the beta.
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:16 AM
chaizard_trainer
Beginning Trainer

the best hack i ever played but, you should make pikachu follow you like in the anime
Old January 4th, 2011, 03:36 AM
d_LEGEND_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaizard_trainer View Post
the best hack i ever played but, you should make pikachu follow you like in the anime
If he could so he would already have done this.
Old January 4th, 2011, 06:31 PM
KingCyndaquil
Pokemon Master

i like the DBZ music bro lol i dont usally play with the volume on and when i did it surprised me xD

3DS FC: 4184-2489-6268 (Pokemon Y)
Old January 4th, 2011, 08:59 PM
adhdguitar
Newbie Pokémon Hacker

Nature: Adamant
One of the best, yet most challenging hacks I've ever played. Had to use Poison Powder and stall to beat the Gym Leaders. Question, when do I get the hatchet? I didn't have any Pokeballs to catch Bulbasaur with and I can't backtrack without it.

Yellow: Complete
Crystal:
Complete
Sapphire: Not Started
Cherrim: Not Started
Old January 4th, 2011, 09:31 PM
Muckknuckle
Azureist Priest

Nature: Adamant
First post...

Anyway, is it possible to run this off of no$gba, or will I have to download a different emulator to run it? The download is an INP file, whereas no$gba uses .gba files.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here