The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 7th, 2011, 07:24 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fezao4 View Post
Uh...The game is good!Cant wait for the Charizard Chills for obey me!Hey Why Butterfree dont learn Confusion at Lv.10?Im Confused She s learn in 37,39
You are supposed to follow anime and Satoshi's Butterfree did not learn Confusion so your Butterfree won't learn as well

Quote:
Will one day Ash Battle Gary in the Anime of Kanto or Orange Islands?I never saw that...
They'd battled in Johto League but they had not in Kanto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laszx View Post
Any chance there is a .gba file of this hack?
Would be awesome cause i could play it on my phone then.
anyone?
Patch it :D

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 7th, 2011, 01:37 PM
<TG> AspiroX
Beginning Trainer

Hey Metapod!
This is THE most awesome and impressive hack i have ever played :D

Anyhow, i dont know if its a bug or if its something wrong with my firered file, but when i come to the point that i just got charmander, and battled his pre-owner, then the police officer doesnt stop me and the squirtle squad doesnt appear. This makes me very sad because the squirtle squad are somewhat my favourites.

I dont really know whats causing this, but i thought it would be good to let you know.
Old March 8th, 2011, 01:11 PM
Bulbasaurus Rex
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You are supposed to follow anime and Satoshi's Butterfree did not learn Confusion so your Butterfree won't learn as well
You can't just restrict the movesets to what they used in the show. Pikachu never used Growl, Tail Whip, or Slam. Charmander, etc. never used Scratch or Slash (or Metal Claw which is strangely missing from the game). Squirtle never used Bite. Those are all still in there in the right spots. If you don't want Butterfree learning Confusion right after evolving so it can learn Sleep Powder instead, then just put Confusion in Sleep Powder's spot (and put Psybeam back where it belongs).

However, if the gym and Rocket Pokémon knew TMs, they should be used. For example, both Brock's Onix and Jessie's Ekans/Arbok used Dig numerous times (although it was usually something like "Go underground.") Also, Brock's Geodude knew Seismic Toss, and James's Koffing used Counter once in an early episode (which was probably eventually forgotten). I don't think I came across any of those attacks on my playthrough, but I could be wrong or just defeated them before those attacks were used.
Old March 8th, 2011, 06:01 PM
Fezao4
Hi

Nature: Brave
Ah!now I understand why buterfree dont learn Confusion at Lv.10!Satoshi is Ash in Japanese or Chinese right?But there s two problems...In Pallet Town there have two house...John s house and Jack s house right?But there any John or Jack in the anime...How metapod23 could now that?the second problem is:
Gary choosed Squirtle or Eevee?I think its Squirtle.Then Gary choose Squirtle and John Bulbassaur or Charmander and Jack Bulbassaur or Charmander...I thiked is DAIMIEN(who trait his Charmander...)Who choosed Charmander.And the other abandoned Bulbassaur at Hidden Village...

Hey! and Look who pokemon are like me! :

Last edited by Fezao4; March 9th, 2011 at 04:59 AM.
Old March 9th, 2011, 04:51 AM
Xela2011
Beginning Trainer

Guys please help me I am stuck after the safari I can't go down I need bikes and I don't know what to do
Old March 9th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Fezao4
Hi

Metapod23,Im just saying there s a problem in CELADON CITY...When I go to celadon city there s a girl blocking the way on the gym and there s Erika too.When I talk to Erika She s says:
Oh,You saved Gloom!! and give me the badge...But I Didnt battled Erika...And there s TEAM ROCKET who helped me enter the gym!And I batlled Erika,Saved Gloom and then She s give me the badge!(Again!!!)

Old March 10th, 2011, 02:48 PM
P_S_B
Frontier Brain

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xela2011 View Post
Guys please help me I am stuck after the safari I can't go down I need bikes and I don't know what to do
A quick search will direct you to a post on the previous page explaining the very thing you wish to know:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P_S_B View Post
You get given the bike in the Fuchsia City Pokémon Center after you beat Team Rocket in the Safari Zone.

I seem to recall that Nurse Joy lets you keep it for helping deliver the medicine, but you may have to give it back, I forget...
If you didn't fight Team Rocket, you didn't go far enough into the Safari Zone.

Name: [Flareth]
Owner: [P_S_B]
Interests: [Trains, Glitches, Bad Eggs and female flareons]
Get one yourself!
Old March 10th, 2011, 03:06 PM
Fezao4
Hi

Hey The hack finish when the little boy says:I wanna see the meowth who I protected me!bla bla bla!?I think yes....the hack finished...But I will respect.Wait for the beta 3.0 release...I will not break the rules!NO MORE!!!

Maked my trainer card...(I changed the Team!):

ATTENTION!:The team is from Hearth Gold!
Old March 13th, 2011, 05:55 AM
yiannosgate9
Beginning Trainer

if we finish the episodes you have hacked.. then how can we continue when the new episodes are ready? we are going to start from the start when the new episode is ready? how can we join them together so we can continue our game ?
Old March 14th, 2011, 04:33 PM
kanayaamuerte
Beginning Trainer

hello
I'm Argentine and I love your patches
but I have a question
How I can have this game in Spanish?

I do not speak English ...
you understand what I wrote?
Old March 15th, 2011, 07:55 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanayaamuerte View Post
hello
I'm Argentine and I love your patches
but I have a question
How I can have this game in Spanish?

I do not speak English ...
you understand what I wrote?
You cannot have it in Spanish because PC does not have translators to Spanish.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:17 AM
kanayaamuerte
Beginning Trainer

Quote:

well, thanks

but...

there any way to apply the patch on the original version in Spanish?

and then translate it with game editing programs.
Old March 15th, 2011, 09:32 AM
INV
Togepi

Is it just me or Metapod stopped the hack?
I just didn't see anything on the post at all.
Old March 15th, 2011, 11:46 AM
Shotguner
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Shouldn't Primeape learn Mega Kick by level up? It's one of the 4 moves Ash's Primeape used.
He updated the main page 15 days ago. That's not a long time. He's clearly still working on it.
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:33 PM
Fezao4
Hi

Quote:

No.Your Wrong,Because my friend have transtalators in Spanish.But i dont know how she s made in portuguese(Brazilian)Really dont know...I just know that my friend have transataled in Spanish She made in Spanish too.

If you wanted I make a card from your hack PM me.
Old March 15th, 2011, 04:46 PM
Bulbasaurus Rex
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotguner View Post
Shouldn't Primeape learn Mega Kick by level up? It's one of the 4 moves Ash's Primeape used.
He updated the main page 15 days ago. That's not a long time. He's clearly still working on it.
Primeape doesn't learn Mega Kick by level up. Ash's Primeape knew it by TM. If you're saying that Ash's Primeape should already have been taught that TM when you catch it, it could be a possibilty for Metapod to include, but I think the idea is for you to use your Mega Kick TM on Primeape if you wish to do so. In the anime, Ash may have taught Primeape that attack after he caught it, anyway.

Last edited by Bulbasaurus Rex; March 16th, 2011 at 05:44 PM.
Old March 16th, 2011, 08:28 AM
Fezao4
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by INV View Post
Is it just me or Metapod stopped the hack?
I just didn't see anything on the post at all.

I think she s making now,you know its hard to make a hack you must complete maps...etc.Just if Metapod23 is killed!Metapod23,good luck!Dont trait us!Good luck man!

If you wanted I make a card from your hack PM me
Old March 16th, 2011, 08:44 AM
Milou23
Beginning Trainer

Please don't fix the bug that involves Gary's face turning red if you try to name him, I find it a very humorous bug. And it doesn't disrupt the gameplay one bit as far as i've seen, All it gave me was a good laugh :D

So yes, Let THAT bug stay in, But fix everything else. :D

Thanks for an awesome hack, Looking forward to the next patch.

Keep the good work up! :D
Old March 16th, 2011, 08:55 AM
Shotguner
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbasaurus Rex View Post
Primeape doesn't learn Mega Kick by level up. Ash's Primeape knew it by TM. If you're saying that Ash's Primeape should already have been taught that TM when you catch it, it could be a possibilty for Ash493 to include, but I think the idea is for you to use your Mega Kick TM on Primeape if you wish to do so. In the anime, Ash may have taught Primeape that attack after he caught it, anyway.
Ash's Primeape only appeared in 3 episodes, one of which as a flashback. In it's first appearance it only used Thrash, and in it's last episode it used Scratch, Mega Kick and Seismic Toss as well. While it may be that Ash's Primeape learned Mega Kick by TM off screen, in Fire Red Mega Kick and Mega Punch were no longer TMs, and I am assuming this has carried over to this hack. This means Primeape is unable to learn Mega Kick, as the Move Tutor for it is nowhere in this hack.
Old March 16th, 2011, 11:16 AM
Fezao4
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotguner View Post
Ash's Primeape only appeared in 3 episodes, one of which as a flashback. In it's first appearance it only used Thrash, and in it's last episode it used Scratch, Mega Kick and Seismic Toss as well. While it may be that Ash's Primeape learned Mega Kick by TM off screen, in Fire Red Mega Kick and Mega Punch were no longer TMs, and I am assuming this has carried over to this hack. This means Primeape is unable to learn Mega Kick, as the Move Tutor for it is nowhere in this hack.
No!so why my Primeape has mega kick in TM?But thats true,just in the last episode Primeape use Mega Kick just in the last episode so that means Primeape dont use Mega kick just a little time so Primeape use Mega Kick just in 1 episode.
2.You can use Mega Kick just 5 times.
So Primeape Dont use Mega Kick just a little time.If you follow the anime you can use mega kick just in the episode who Primeape leaves if you dont follow the anime you can use when you wanted to use.If you dont want primeape leaves use just 5 times heal your pokemon and use 5 times again and etc.

If you wanted I make a card from your hack PM me
Old March 16th, 2011, 03:10 PM
kanayaamuerte
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
No.Your Wrong,Because my friend have transtalators in Spanish.But i dont know how she s made in portuguese(Brazilian)Really dont know...I just know that my friend have transataled in Spanish She made in Spanish too.

It would be nice to have it in Spanish
pity that not all speak the same language in the world

we should all enjoy this great game!
Old March 17th, 2011, 06:10 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Still working on the game. I'm almost done with the Mewtwo Strikes Back event - just inserted new trainer sprite for Mewtwo - credit to mvidmaster on deviantart:

Old March 17th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Fezao4
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Still working on the game. I'm almost done with the Mewtwo Strikes Back event - just inserted new trainer sprite for Mewtwo - credit to mvidmaster on deviantart:

Thats cool,Metapod23!Good luck in the Power of One Event!Im sure you can do it Good luck!But why mewtwo have three pokemons?

(I will post the banners,Who pokemon are you? and the trainer card in my other PC)
Old March 17th, 2011, 11:50 PM
P_S_B
Frontier Brain

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Thats cool,Metapod23!Good luck in the Power of One Event!Im sure you can do it Good luck!But why mewtwo have three pokemons?
Charizardtwo, Blastoisetwo and Venusaurtwo presumably.

Name: [Flareth]
Owner: [P_S_B]
Interests: [Trains, Glitches, Bad Eggs and female flareons]
Get one yourself!
Old March 18th, 2011, 05:55 AM
yiannosgate9
Beginning Trainer

what if we end the game? when we finish the patch we have to download the new one and the start again from the start?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links