The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 3rd, 2011, 02:59 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Metapod, I used the old version. I'll try use a clean rom and see how I go.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 03:17 AM
iYesith
Moderate Scripter(Expert Soon)

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to iYesith
Awesome!! .......i'm new to hacking, but im impressed.......coz most of the hacks i tried so far either had a lot of glitches.........or the tiles were messed up........but inthis......nothing so far =D

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:43 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

No we won't... I actually wanted to keep it as well and evolve it into Espeon but then I though that since I'm keeping events as in anime I gave it to Mikey =D
If you don't give Eevee back, you can't battle the three Eevee brothers and you won't get the evolutionary stones they hand out after you beat them (water, fire, and thunder).
Old August 3rd, 2011, 05:54 AM
shomoher

The second time I tried, the Butterfree-Raticate glitch didn't show up :D

How do I enter Koga's gym? I've tried 'talking' to the statue from the back, but the door still won't open...

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old August 3rd, 2011, 06:25 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

I finished the beta today and I must say I'm so impressed by the progress!
This was really awesome =)
Somehow this version was really easy even though I used Ash's anime team and evolved Char-evo in the right episodes but still it was pretty easy =D
I even beat Blaine in the first battle even though I wasn't supposed to xD

Some buggy report:
1) Text goes outta bar if you name yourself with 7 characters
2) The Purr-fect Hero: Shoudn't there be more pokemon to release? =) And I mean from Ash's team :D By that I mean Charizard and Pidgeotto =) Though I checked that you can release Slowbro, Kanghaskan, Psyduck :D
3) Joy in the first movie (after being released from Mewtwo's control) shouldn't be saying "Pokemon are meant to fight..." I think =) I think she should say are NOT meant to fight =)
4) Poison Barb script is repeating even though Gloom gives nectar only once o.O xD

And a question... why did you add Charizard trade? :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
If you don't give Eevee back, you can't battle the three Eevee brothers and you won't get the evolutionary stones they hand out after you beat them (water, fire, and thunder).
Though you don't need them if you train only Ash's anime team xD
Not to mention you can find lots of others :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by shomoher View Post
How do I enter Koga's gym? I've tried 'talking' to the statue from the back, but the door still won't open...
Press B (which is X or Y depends on your emulator) and door shall open.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 3rd, 2011, 08:23 AM
Toxigunk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Really? I've fought the brothers before i gave the eevee back. I already had all six spaces on my team filled.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:12 AM
Arcanine59
Beginning Trainer

It is still okay until I arrived Route 20, the breed house there, i know there will be something happen as the boy outside the breed house told me, I think it is a scene so i give my Charizard to them, then i check the computer behind them, after that a ladder appear. After I go down, I saw 4 Rocket Team members, I think I will fight with them, so I decide to talk to them. After I pressed the button, the game crash, I can do nothing except close the game or load the game state the I saved. I used the lastest verion Beat 3.03, the game still crash. I can continue to play as I can't get on the ship, I think it is because the scene isn't complete. Moreover, when I saw Rocket Team and a Lickitung, I ignored them and fight with the Rocket Team behind the Princess Contest stage, I saw they have a Lickitung, so I realise that there is a scene at which I saw Rocket Team and Lickitung, but when I go back, I can't find them anymore(the Princess Contest) still there. Hope you can solve my problem
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Crash(can't continue).jpg‎ (271.8 KB, 19 views) (Save to Dropbox)
File Type: jpg Crash2(can't continue).jpg‎ (209.5 KB, 15 views) (Save to Dropbox)
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:14 AM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Quick question are there any events that charzard will obey yet and will he obey at all in the pokemon league, and is there any way to catch Mewtwo or mew or are they just in the movie event I really wanted them I know ash doesn't get them but still it would be nice
Old August 3rd, 2011, 12:41 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Quick question are there any events that charzard will obey yet and will he obey at all in the pokemon league, and is there any way to catch Mewtwo or mew or are they just in the movie event I really wanted them I know ash doesn't get them but still it would be nice
Charizard will obey only in the rematch against Blaine (if you won't beat him on the first try as I did xD).
And you won't be able to catch Mew or Mewtwo unless you cheat/hack them.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:09 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

I used Charzard in the first fight with Blaine I won it anyway but it didn't listen so I figured you couldn't use it at all in that fight. I am sort of sad you can't catch mewtwo or mew I was hoping there would be a really low chance of finding them in the wild or just make them roaming pokemon after the event o well thanks for the info
Old August 3rd, 2011, 04:30 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Charizard will obey only in the rematch against Blaine (if you won't beat him on the first try as I did xD).
And you won't be able to catch Mew or Mewtwo unless you cheat/hack them.
Also against Aerodactyl and versus Mewtwo.
Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:50 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Also against Aerodactyl and versus Mewtwo.
I see! I evolved Charmeleon after battle with Aerodactyl so I did not battle it with Charizard xD
And against Mewtwo as well...? :D
I had it in the care of Prof. Oak so I did not use it xD
I beat Mewtwo anyway =D

Old August 4th, 2011, 02:28 AM
mmmmmmmm1
Beginning Trainer

When i am at the north pole and gave santa his boot back there is no snowstorm so when i get to the cave there doesn't happen anything
when does a snowstorm come
Old August 4th, 2011, 05:03 AM
Toxigunk
Beginning Trainer

What levels should my pokemon be before doing the last gym. Right now I've got:
Squirtle Level 42
Bulbasaur Level 43
Gengar Level 45
Charizard Level 46
Pidgeot Level 47
Pikachu Level 50
Do I need to get them higher, or are they alright now?
Also, if you're wondering how I have a Gengar, there's a glitch if you've got too many Pokemon so Haunter can't join you. Go back to Haunter with two open slots and go up the right to talk to Haunter. You get a haunter, but you're body is there again too. You can then enter your body again and get a second Haunter.

Last edited by Toxigunk; August 4th, 2011 at 05:33 AM.
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:50 AM
ahmad707
Beginning Trainer

i have problem with light camera eposide i cant get pikachu to be the star wiglituf wants...
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:12 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigunk View Post
What levels should my pokemon be before doing the last gym. Right now I've got:
Squirtle Level 42
Bulbasaur Level 43
Gengar Level 45
Charizard Level 46
Pidgeot Level 47
Pikachu Level 50
Do I need to get them higher, or are they alright now?
Also, if you're wondering how I have a Gengar, there's a glitch if you've got too many Pokemon so Haunter can't join you. Go back to Haunter with two open slots and go up the right to talk to Haunter. You get a haunter, but you're body is there again too. You can then enter your body again and get a second Haunter.
Hey, that's a nice finding :D
As for the levels... I think you should be fine... I had my team in the late fifties but I'm crazy because I EV trained Sp.Attack on Exes xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad707 View Post
i have problem with light camera eposide i cant get pikachu to be the star wiglituf wants...
You must have only these 3 parameters: Toughness, Cooleness, Smartness. Not any more =)
Tough - Dude in Pewter City. You need 1 Yellow Shard
Cool - Dude in Vermilion City. You need 1 Red Shard
Smart - Dude in Saffron City. You need 1 Blue/Green Shard (It somehow slipped my mind which was the right one... you will see for yourself =D)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmmmmmm1 View Post
When i am at the north pole and gave santa his boot back there is no snowstorm so when i get to the cave there doesn't happen anything
when does a snowstorm come
You should go to the north (eh xD) of the north pole and snowstorm should happen afterwards.

Old August 4th, 2011, 09:01 AM
mmmmmmmm1
Beginning Trainer

There still doesn't come a snowstorm, i watched on youtube and i saw that when you climb stairs on the mountain there will be a message what says: 'an intense snowstorm whipped up better take cover' or something like that but when i just walk there at the same point as in the video on youtube than i don't get that same message. do i need an item or something?
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Toxigunk
Beginning Trainer

Doesn't work for me if I've gone to Santa first sometimes. Might be that.
Old August 4th, 2011, 09:20 AM
mmmmmmmm1
Beginning Trainer

thanks, but that doesn't work either
still nothing happens in the cave
Old August 4th, 2011, 11:02 AM
Toxigunk
Beginning Trainer

Found a glitch. At the route 20 farm, if you use the Raft on the river you can't move around on the water, and when you go on land you don't get off of the raft.
Old August 4th, 2011, 12:20 PM
James54
Beginning Trainer

Hmm, that's wierd. The game says, that i found a Blue shard. But instead, it gives me the green one... Bug of the hack?
Old August 4th, 2011, 02:07 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by James54 View Post
Hmm, that's wierd. The game says, that i found a Blue shard. But instead, it gives me the green one... Bug of the hack?
Same here. Strange. And I hate that we have to do this episode to continue the storyline. Shards are rare. Hate using cheats..
Old August 4th, 2011, 04:09 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

I know that ash doesn't beat I believe Richie is his name in the show in the pokemon league but are we going to be able to I hate having to lose but I do understand if you can't win. Either way I've had a great time with this game keep up the good work.
Old August 4th, 2011, 07:07 PM
michaeltheiii
Need help learning Hex Editing

Probably the most well-done hacks I've ever seen. 5 times as good as anything like Pokemon ShinyGold. Keep it up!!

Buy or renew magazines from me to support me!
Code: sanbenancio
Supporting Name: Michael Georgariou

~~michaeltheiii
Old August 4th, 2011, 08:14 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
I know that ash doesn't beat I believe Richie is his name in the show in the pokemon league but are we going to be able to I hate having to lose but I do understand if you can't win. Either way I've had a great time with this game keep up the good work.
Imagine if he picked Muk over Charizard. I think we'll be given an opportunity to go all the way like in Ash's Quest, but the battles will get super hard.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links