The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 11th, 2011, 01:41 PM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
I uhh.. I need help bad please~!! I started playing da 3.03 update right where da last one left off (Where you have to show Timmy dat Meowth) and once I pass da Pokemon League Entrance Exam, I cant seem to figure out where to go!! Da only places are Down (Where da boat to Cinnabar ish, but da dude says it aint ready yet) and left where da 5-star Pokemon breeding house is.. but when i try to enter da 5-star place, my screen goes black n i have to shut it off!! Anyone know wats wrong??

P.S. I patched a clean Firered version, not da v2.5 i was previously playing!

Last edited by HoukouDemonWolf; August 11th, 2011 at 01:53 PM. Reason: to fix something
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Alster26

Can someone tell me if I can just patch my older beta and then continue from where I left off or do I have to patch a Fire red version rom and start over? I don't mind either way cause I love this hack. Also can someone tell me a patch tool I should download cause I accidently deleted my old one.
Old August 11th, 2011, 03:56 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alster26 View Post
Can someone tell me if I can just patch my older beta and then continue from where I left off or do I have to patch a Fire red version rom and start over? I don't mind either way cause I love this hack. Also can someone tell me a patch tool I should download cause I accidently deleted my old one.
Get a fresh rom. You can most likely continue from where you left off with a savestate.

Use Lunarips
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:43 PM
ssbuhan

has anybody downloaded beta 3.03? if so has anybody encountered when you walk to to the end of open land and there are a bunch of characters there then the game freezes? i tried loading my game from the normal 2.5 z beta with the new 3.03 beta on top but doesnt seem like it works and just downloaded the latest one but doesnt work. am i the only having this problem? any suggestions?

Last edited by ssbuhan; August 11th, 2011 at 11:46 PM. Reason: incorrect
Old August 11th, 2011, 11:54 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by WrathOfArceus View Post
I mean That On my rom Of beta3.03,I am in viridian forest,and the trainer sends out a LV97 Pokemon.

I tried changing it with advanced trainer,But it said it was on LV 9,But It Ain't
Huh... pretty bad ROM I guess o.O Never happened to me...
Guess you can try to repatch... (save your game in Viridian PC, patch new ROM and use the old save state)

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Quick screenshot update:

Flying on Pidgeot
Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
It's only an OW change using JPAN's engine. You're basically riding the bike, but it just looks like you're on Pidgeot. Then I just made a map to look like the sky. It's not too hard.
Oh yeah! I was right! :D
I though it was a bicycle, Wesley did the same thing with LP :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoukouDemonWolf View Post
I uhh.. I need help bad please~!! I started playing da 3.03 update right where da last one left off (Where you have to show Timmy dat Meowth) and once I pass da Pokemon League Entrance Exam, I cant seem to figure out where to go!! Da only places are Down (Where da boat to Cinnabar ish, but da dude says it aint ready yet) and left where da 5-star Pokemon breeding house is.. but when i try to enter da 5-star place, my screen goes black n i have to shut it off!! Anyone know wats wrong??

P.S. I patched a clean Firered version, not da v2.5 i was previously playing!
Guess you can also try to repatch... (top of my post)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:22 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
i wanna ask metapod that can't u place EVERSTONE and early in the game coz i want to evolve my bulbasaur as soon as it grows to lv 16 but seen that it learns Solarbeam late in the game, I am desperate. Also can't u place extra trainers so that our poke team also reach a decent level before facing a gym leader.
Another thng that many people have reported bugs and errors in ur beta 3.03 i thnk u should test ur beta 3.05 completely so that there should b no error or bug in it.
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:23 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
i wanna ask metapod that can't u place EVERSTONE and early in the game coz i want to evolve my bulbasaur as soon as it grows to lv 16 but seen that it learns Solarbeam late in the game, I am desperate. Also can't u place extra trainers so that our poke team also reach a decent level before facing a gym leader.
Another thng that many people have reported bugs and errors in ur beta 3.03 i thnk u should test ur beta 3.05 completely so that there should b no error or bug in it.
I tested the beta before I released it - I encountered none of the errors reported when I did. The errors being reported now aren't universal errors, meaning only a few people are encountering them, and I don't have a fix for them at the moment anyway.

As far as everstones, Bulbasaur is holding an everstone when you catch it. There's also a hidden everstone somewhere around Charmander.
Old August 12th, 2011, 08:02 AM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Guess you can also try to repatch... (top of my post)
I have repatched it plenty of times, but everytime i get to dat building and enter, da screen goes black..
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:49 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Update: All of the Indigo League episodes are completed. I'll start testing tomorrow, but I'm not sure when it will be ready for release.
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:57 AM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Heyy Metapod?? Im having issues entering the 5-star breeding house, wen i enter da screen turns black, n i have to reset!! I think i need to go inside to continue, but i cant!! Do yuu know wat i can do to fix it??
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:04 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Will you be testing the entire game again, or just the Indigo episodes?
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:23 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

This is weird guys... I have not encountered these bugs you are reporting... which puts Metapod into really tight spot since he cannot know what to do to fix it if it only glitches for some people...
Are you guys sure you did not do something that might cause errors in game...?
Like cheating or something?

Old August 12th, 2011, 12:29 PM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
This is weird guys... I have not encountered these bugs you are reporting... which puts Metapod into really tight spot since he cannot know what to do to fix it if it only glitches for some people...
Are you guys sure you did not do something that might cause errors in game...?
Like cheating or something?
I dunno if yur talkin about da error i am getting, but I tried to use da walk through walls cheat, hoping dat I didnt have to go inside da 5-star place, but dat was after da fact i found out i couldnt go in!! I have no idea if this will work, but im hoping if Metapod could post 3.0, 3.01, 3.02, and 3.03, and play em one at a time temporarily to see if dat fixes my problem??
Old August 12th, 2011, 12:36 PM
alienhunterx

i still havent played beta 3.03 coz m waiting for 3.05 to be released
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:08 PM
101baby
Beginning Trainer

it feels good to see that the game is almost done,
gonna play it right now, lol
Old August 12th, 2011, 02:31 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 101baby View Post
it feels good to see that the game is almost done,
gonna play it right now, lol
This hack is not close to being done, there still is the orange island episodes that need to be done.

Old August 12th, 2011, 05:32 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

once u finish the movie event and talk to the sailor to go back the sailor ditches u thats glitchy i need help!!!

Last edited by KurcioDurcio; August 12th, 2011 at 06:32 PM.
Old August 12th, 2011, 10:29 PM
jamieruby111
Beginning Trainer

nice metapod but will u be testing the whole game again or only the league epiosdes
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:29 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

also dunno if it's mentioned but i luckily had a spare save state for recording and recorded all the way till the end of the movie event but theres no way back to pallet due to no raft.
Old August 12th, 2011, 11:46 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurcioDurcio View Post
also dunno if it's mentioned but i luckily had a spare save state for recording and recorded all the way till the end of the movie event but theres no way back to pallet due to no raft.
Teleporting System is your answer =)

Old August 13th, 2011, 12:32 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

alright i totally forgot thanks!
Old August 13th, 2011, 06:18 AM
alienhunterx

wow 2 great hacks i-e
ASH GREY n Light Platinum are gonna b released soon almost at the same time.
Planning which one 2 play first?
Having a tough time. .:XD
Old August 13th, 2011, 08:42 AM
redcat71
Beginning Trainer

I seem to be stuck right now with nothing to really do, I just finished Mewtwo strikes back and now I can't do anything. Anyone with any tips?
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:51 AM
Shotguner
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Shouldn't Charizard learn Dragonbreath, Skull Bash and Leer or have some way to learn them? They're the only moves that Charizard's used in the show that he can't learn by level up in this hack.
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:42 AM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Heyy Metapod?? I know the previous versions have bugs n stuff that yuu fixed, but would yuu be so kind as to put them back up for download?? Or at least 3.0, 3.01, and 3.02?? I just want to see if i can get past where im stuck with a previous version and hope that fixes it. Thanks~!!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here