The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 13th, 2011, 01:34 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat71 View Post
I seem to be stuck right now with nothing to really do, I just finished Mewtwo strikes back and now I can't do anything. Anyone with any tips?
Go to your Warp program in the near Pokemon Center to Pallet Town and go inside your house.

um.. where do i find a psyduck for lights camera quacktion

Last edited by KurcioDurcio; August 13th, 2011 at 01:50 PM.
Old August 13th, 2011, 02:55 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by KurcioDurcio View Post
Go to your Warp program in the near Pokemon Center to Pallet Town and go inside your house.

um.. where do i find a psyduck for lights camera quacktion
You can use any pokemon, but you have to spend an hour or 2 mining shards and upgrading your contest stats. 3 of them once each.
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:04 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

So the yellow blue and what's the last colour for the shards and we just make the pokemon hold it or what?
Old August 13th, 2011, 03:34 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Quote:
So the yellow blue and what's the last colour for the shards and we just make the pokemon hold it or what?
Yellow, Red and Green. Blue Shards that are found will turn into Green.

You must visit the people that will take the shard in exchange for upping your pokemon's stats. Saffron, Celadon, Vermillion, Ceruelean and Pewter are the cities I'd check.
Old August 13th, 2011, 05:37 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

Thanks.

Is Bad to the Bone the last event before the beta ends?

Last edited by KurcioDurcio; August 13th, 2011 at 07:25 PM.
Old August 13th, 2011, 07:11 PM
ssbuhan

is there a game corner in ashgray. i cant remember if there is coz i havent played it in a while and cant remember
Old August 13th, 2011, 07:25 PM
ssbuhan

people make sure you in game save. instead of pressing shift f1. i had the same problem with the patch wen i tried to update to 3.03 nd pressed f1 to load and wen i got to the open space it froze how ever luckily i in game saved at a good time nd it worked fine from there onwards.
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

I would if I could but it says save error exchange backup memory.
Old August 13th, 2011, 09:31 PM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I would if I could but it says save error exchange backup memory.
What are you playing on? (Don't mind whats in da parenthesis, my message was too short)
Old August 13th, 2011, 10:51 PM
ssbuhan

umm i got stuck in the giant gengar and then got myself out. is that all u had to do lol. i dont know wat to do afta that
Old August 13th, 2011, 11:25 PM
ssbuhan

anybody hav any ideas wat to do afta u complete the bad to the bone episode? apparently its "all fired up" which involves walking up the steps to the pokemon league but the guy wont let me through the door and ive talked to oak and mum and i havent got any leads. oh nd does anybody know where professor oaks aides are? they owe me a amulet coin
Old August 14th, 2011, 06:13 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Everything seems pretty okay, so here's the new Beta covering all of the Indigo League:

AshGray Beta 3.5

As always, let me know if there are any glitches. Also, if you saved outside of the League Gate checkpoint, please walk back to Viridian City and save your file there, then apply the new patch and head back. The League Gate is now no longer located there, as it now leads directly to Victory Road, and once you pass through Victory Road, you can access the front gate.

Thanks!

Last edited by metapod23; August 15th, 2011 at 06:03 AM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 06:48 AM
bryan1122
Beginning Trainer

first off metapod23 you made the best Pokemon hack ever!!!!
my question is that i don't know where to go i defeated Blaine on cinnabar island but i don't know where to go next nothing happend when i defeated him???? can someone help me with this
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:41 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shotguner View Post
Shouldn't Charizard learn Dragonbreath, Skull Bash and Leer or have some way to learn them? They're the only moves that Charizard's used in the show that he can't learn by level up in this hack.
There's plenty of time for that

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post
Everything seems pretty okay, so here's the new Beta covering all of the Indigo League:

AshGray Beta 3.5

As always, let me know if there are any glitches. Also, if you saved outside of the League Gate checkpoint, please walk back to Viridian City and save your file there, then apply the new patch and head back. The League Gate is now no longer located there, as it now leads directly to Victory Road, and once you pass through Victory Road, you can access the front gate.

Thanks!
Wow awesome! I must beat the league no matter what xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryan1122 View Post
first off metapod23 you made the best Pokemon hack ever!!!!
my question is that i don't know where to go i defeated Blaine on cinnabar island but i don't know where to go next nothing happend when i defeated him???? can someone help me with this
Talk with old dude =) He will give you a raft so you can continue =)
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:56 AM
redwolf915
Trainer

The first instance you meet Ritchie. His sprite isn't there. And its very unclear how to get the plot to progress with Ritchie. I figured it out, it all worked but I was confused

All the Elite 4's and Chamion's pokemon are levels 5-9. My victory was quite hollow o-o

There is no Pallet Party Panic event if you become the Champion

Last edited by redwolf915; August 14th, 2011 at 09:08 AM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:06 AM
sir.dav
Beginning Trainer

Hello, I just started playing this hack. I'm in viridian forest right now and it's really great up till now!

But i have some questions,
In a youtube video i 've seen a beedrill show up after you leave the samurai's house, but when i left his house nothing happened. Is there a reason for this? (or would it be because i play a newer version?)
and also, is it possible to catch dratini or dragonair in the safari zone? (or anywhere else?)

edit: how do haunter, kadabra, machoke and graveler evolve?

Last edited by sir.dav; August 14th, 2011 at 09:21 AM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:29 AM
redwolf915
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sir.dav View Post
Hello, I just started playing this hack. I'm in viridian forest right now and it's really great up till now!

But i have some questions,
In a youtube video i 've seen a beedrill show up after you leave the samurai's house, but when i left his house nothing happened. Is there a reason for this? (or would it be because i play a newer version?)
and also, is it possible to catch dratini or dragonair in the safari zone? (or anywhere else?)

edit: how do haunter, kadabra, machoke and graveler evolve?
Did you have a Metapod in your party? I believe its required.

As for evolution. I've heard they can evolve via happiness. But I haven't tested it
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:39 AM
sir.dav
Beginning Trainer

Hm, i didn't have a metapod. It was still a caterpie. But the person from the video didn't have a metapod either. Or could it be that it's changed in the latest (3.5) version and you need a Metapod for it to appear now?

Thx for answering the other question btw

edit: i need a metapod indeed, i tried again from the previous save and trained caterpie, after i battled the samurai a beedrill appeared and took my metapod lol, i eventually caught the beedrill too

Last edited by sir.dav; August 14th, 2011 at 09:57 AM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 10:33 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
Um, there is a huge glitch. I can't enter the pokemon league building, because it goes black when i try to enter it. It also says "Ash put master ball in the items pocket". when i didn't even obtain anything. Help me please.
Old August 14th, 2011, 10:48 AM
redwolf915
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover493 View Post
Um, there is a huge glitch. I can't enter the pokemon league building, because it goes black when i try to enter it. It also says "Ash put master ball in the items pocket". when i didn't even obtain anything. Help me please.
Where did you have your save state at before 3.5?

If you saved at the League Gate it fails.
Old August 14th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Ok I got to the point where I'm suppose to battle richie but it won't let me enter to battle him I talked to him and he walked away was there something else I had to do? ps can you find cubone in victory road?
Old August 14th, 2011, 12:39 PM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf915 View Post
Where did you have your save state at before 3.5?

If you saved at the League Gate it fails.
I saved at the Viridian City Pokemon Center before 3.5.
Old August 14th, 2011, 01:50 PM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by metapod23 View Post

AshGray Beta 3.5

Thanks!
Ahhhh, thank you so much~!! This new update fixed da glitch i was having!! I can continue now!! ^-^
Old August 14th, 2011, 04:27 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Ok I got to the point where I'm suppose to battle richie but it won't let me enter to battle him I talked to him and he walked away was there something else I had to do? ps can you find cubone in victory road?
Backtrack as far as you can toward Indigo Plateau. There's an event.
Old August 14th, 2011, 04:30 PM
redwolf915
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonlover493 View Post

I saved at the Viridian City Pokemon Center before 3.5.
=\ Wanna send me your save state and I'll test it?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links