The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 14th, 2011, 05:42 PM
mercer17
Beginning Trainer

how do i start from the same spot i left off from when i patch a fresh rom ?
Old August 14th, 2011, 08:08 PM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf915 View Post
The first instance you meet Ritchie. His sprite isn't there. And its very unclear how to get the plot to progress with Ritchie. I figured it out, it all worked but I was confused

All the Elite 4's and Chamion's pokemon are levels 5-9. My victory was quite hollow o-o

There is no Pallet Party Panic event if you become the Champion
All glitches mentioned should be fixed for:

AshGray Beta 3.5.1

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf915 View Post
As for evolution. I've heard they can evolve via happiness. But I haven't tested it
Right now Machoke and Graveler evolve via Happiness, Kadabra via happiness during the day, and Haunter via happiness during the night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixon1 View Post
Ok I got to the point where I'm suppose to battle richie but it won't let me enter to battle him I talked to him and he walked away was there something else I had to do? ps can you find cubone in victory road?
Talk to the phone - or simply head south outside Indigo Stadium.

If you want to advance to fight Ritchie bring a flying Pokemon (besides Charizard) with you.

Last edited by metapod23; August 15th, 2011 at 06:02 AM.
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:46 PM
ssbuhan

is there any specific reason why my lvl 52 pikachu didnt obey me in a wild pokemon match lmao. nd i hav all the gym badges. and does anybody hav any tips on which pokemon u need to hav to be wigglytuffs partner in the dance/play?
Old August 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM
ShadnicTh
Beginning Trainer

Pidgeot event is not working for some reason. Downloaded the latest beta and still nothing
Old August 14th, 2011, 11:00 PM
Krabby
Beginning Trainer

Managed to get to the Final just using Ash's Pokemon. Almost made it to the Elite 4 Challenge. Just had to defeat one more Pokemon.

Pikachu v Onix (Rock Blocked)
Old August 15th, 2011, 01:42 AM
mYthi

my game turn's black when i talk with men in the insland with one tree

i need do one new game?
Old August 15th, 2011, 01:47 AM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

I also want to fight Ritchie and don't know where to go. The woman says Ritchie is waiting in the Indigo Stadium. I have a flying pokemon that's a Pidgeotto. I talked to the phone and nothing happened. I went south of the Plateau nothing happened there as well.

Last edited by KurcioDurcio; August 15th, 2011 at 01:53 AM.
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:13 AM
ssbuhan

why does it black out when i walk into the indigo HQ building after i beat team rocket and return moltres into the bowl? suggestions please. or is that it for now?
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:59 AM
metapod23
Hardened Trainer

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
is there any specific reason why my lvl 52 pikachu didnt obey me in a wild pokemon match lmao. nd i hav all the gym badges. and does anybody hav any tips on which pokemon u need to hav to be wigglytuffs partner in the dance/play?
Are you using a save file where you received Pikachu before beta 2.5? That's the only reason I can think of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadnicTh View Post
Pidgeot event is not working for some reason. Downloaded the latest beta and still nothing
Is the Pallet Party event working? You need to have a Pidgeot in your party after the 6 Spearow attack in order for the event to work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KurcioDurcio View Post
I also want to fight Ritchie and don't know where to go. The woman says Ritchie is waiting in the Indigo Stadium. I have a flying pokemon that's a Pidgeotto. I talked to the phone and nothing happened. I went south of the Plateau nothing happened there as well.
Did you talk to Ritchie and have him leave?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssbuhan View Post
why does it black out when i walk into the indigo HQ building after i beat team rocket and return moltres into the bowl? suggestions please. or is that it for now?
That's not it for now. I don't know why that would happen. I've never experienced it.

Update: Posted new link to beta 3.5.1 that fixes a small glitch that doesn't have Ritchie show up again if you lose to him, after he goes to battle in his match and if you leave and come back in.

Last edited by metapod23; August 15th, 2011 at 06:06 AM.
Old August 15th, 2011, 06:46 AM
redcat71
Beginning Trainer

I am also having the same problem as ssbuhan, the game just freezes after I go through that little maze thing and try to climb the stairs. It's at the point right after moltres wrecks team rocket. Any ideas? Also I applied the new patch to see if it would fix the problem and it didn't
Old August 15th, 2011, 07:13 AM
mYthi

when i win the battle in indigo league, in the ice stage the creen goes black,, why? =x
Old August 15th, 2011, 07:30 AM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Ok I got to the releasing pidgeot part and released it is that the end of the beta?
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:10 AM
pokemonlover493
Trainer

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by redcat71 View Post
I am also having the same problem as ssbuhan, the game just freezes after I go through that little maze thing and try to climb the stairs. It's at the point right after moltres wrecks team rocket. Any ideas? Also I applied the new patch to see if it would fix the problem and it didn't
This is the exact same problem I encountered. I guess the new patch won't work.
Old August 15th, 2011, 08:26 AM
Squirtle Hero
Squirtle Hero

Nature: Quirky
I've played all the other Pokemon but this seems really cool!
Old August 15th, 2011, 09:37 AM
ahmad707
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
is there a glitch in 3.5 ? should i play 3.5.1 or can i just complete with 3.5 to the end ?? please answer and thx
Old August 15th, 2011, 12:22 PM
d_LEGEND_b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad707 View Post
is there a glitch in 3.5 ? should i play 3.5.1 or can i just complete with 3.5 to the end ?? please answer and thx
Just use 3.5.1 and everything should be fine for you...
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:13 PM
ahmad707
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Calm
but am in blaine i dont want to repeat all over again ...
Old August 15th, 2011, 02:42 PM
LapeFruitz
Khaos Hacker

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmad707 View Post
but am in blaine i dont want to repeat all over again ...
Use the same savefile, I think that is possible

Old August 15th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Nixon1
Beginning Trainer

Can you catch either ghastly growlithe or cubone I can't find them. ps will we be able to evolve onyx and scyther. I know all other trade pokemon can evolve with happiness
Old August 15th, 2011, 03:44 PM
HoukouDemonWolf
Beginning Trainer

Metapod!! When I go back to pallet town for the second time, the event where team rocket attacks behind prof. Oaks lab, it shows Oak and Gary in the back (before i enter the lab) then When i walk in, the lab, they are sitting down inside at da table (It shows Oak and Gary in da back before and after i talk to my mom to activate the event) But after da cutscene where Oak and Gary are talking to me inside, we all go outside to da back, and Garry, Oak, and Team Rocket sprites are invisible!! It played out okay, and went through da event without getting me stuck at all, but that event was really glitchy and i was just lettin ya know so yuu can fix it in later updates!! Thx
Old August 15th, 2011, 04:05 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

After team rocket also took Ritchie's pokemon who said thanks and left. then i talk to the lady and it says the stadium is ready but the man says required field isn't working.
Old August 15th, 2011, 04:06 PM
GliscorOwnz
DatxGuyxJosh

How do you patch the new beta into Beta 3.03 ?
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:07 PM
KurcioDurcio
Attempting something new

I used that new patch you said would make Ritchie appear and I evolved my Pidgeot so it's a Pidgeot and ran up and down in the Stadium League and the event of the flying event didn't happened..
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:19 PM
mercer17
Beginning Trainer

metapod during the squirtle squad event you cant run until you leave minor thing just letting u know otherwise amazing hack !
Old August 15th, 2011, 05:20 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
hey metapod if i save my game in the viridian city in ur beta 3.5 then if i repatch the game into beta 3.5.1 then can i play frm that save so that the ritchie error won't happen in the game as u have fixed it right?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links