Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you like it... Choose from 5 to one
5 13 46.43%
4 5 17.86%
3 6 21.43%
2 3 10.71%
1 Why? Feedback Plz 1 3.57%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old June 8th, 2009, 09:37 AM
pokemasterintraining
New Beginning

Nature: Jolly
Pokemon Black Chrome

Introduction

Hi I am Lalakoops (Jonathan)
And I am a Game maker, I love to make games, am a preety good mapper, Horrible Spriter, but sometimes i do good stuff, and Do not know anything about scripting, well... i do know bascis, but not enought to make my own script... Well and This Is My Second game, First One was a failure...
And It has DPP Looks and New characters, aswell as some old characters like Gold, Ash, Dawn, etc.

Story

This story is about a boy/girl who was kidnapped when he was a baby by Team Galactic, And Raised By A complete stranger. Later on he is Found unconsious on Belkam Town, a small Town full of joy.(This story Takes place 5 years after Ash Beated the Sinnoh Elite 4) He/She Befriends Dawn And starts To Live with her. Later he heads to Proffesor Marry's Lab and Get's His First Pokemon... Then He heads out on a adventure, wich he learns That He needs to stop Team Galactic AND team Rocket(They are now together) And Stop Heartran From Turning Karnaro Into a Volcano. With The Help of your Starter, Ash and other Friends and pokemon, (( Featuring Cresselia)) You will have to save Karnaro from The Cluthes Of Team Galactic and Rocket!

Characters

Mori/Yori: The Hero/Heroine Of The Game: He/She is Very Enthusiasmatic, and was kidnapped when he/she was a baby!

Proffesor Marry: A very Spirited Woman Who Gives Pokemon To people who need them.

Ash: A boy That Lives in Pallet town, He moved to Belkam With His Girlfriend....Dawn!

Other Characters info Later on...

Screenies yay!!

I already fixed the Battleback of YORI

Videos

I'm sorry But it's a bit fast Becuase of the Hypercam, and... That's not the real sound in the game... Hypercam coud not
Load it...

Team:

Spriters-Giradialkia-OPEN-OPEN-OPEN-URGENTLY NEEDED
Mappers-me!
Scripters-OPEN-OPEN-OPEN-URGENTLY NEEDED
Story editor-OPEN

If you would like to join PM me..._team members will appear in the game!

Credits-
~Red - Dawn's House
Destined - TURNING FG Wesley's tileset into RMXP...
Riceeman - Ash's Charset...
Kyledove - D/P Tileset
FG Wesley- Some tiles!
And some extra credits to Giradialkia!! For allot of sprites...
And Pocill For an Amazing Starter Kit!!
Without it this game would not be possible
Starting all over

Last edited by pokemasterintraining; July 17th, 2009 at 06:36 AM. Reason: Credits AGAIN
Old June 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Blazers
L.A.S.E.R.S.

Black Chrome?
Now that sounds like my kinda game! =)
It looks pretty good.
You seem to be new at this.
Keep it up!
Old June 8th, 2009, 12:04 PM
Alexandre

Nature: Lonely
Yeah...Would be nice if you wouldn't nick our type of name. But its not up to me, its up to Drago_Champ.
And you should be giving credit to Poccil in your credits section. Its no good saying in vid.
Old June 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
I get extra credits? Cool. Thanks, man!

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old June 9th, 2009, 12:06 AM
Alexandre

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroYahtzee View Post
It shouldn't really matter. It's just a name.
Besides, the author may have had the name before noticing your project, even if s/he noticed it.
Drago_Champ is rather protective. Its not up to me, its up to him.
Old June 9th, 2009, 01:46 AM
<~F.M.P~>
I got you whistling Blue Box!

Nature: Mild
Send a message via AIM to <~F.M.P~> Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to <~F.M.P~>
New or not, you're doing rather well on this project, I also like the name too, and the characters look very nice as well as your mapping from what I can see. Keep up the excellent work
Old June 9th, 2009, 03:07 AM
pokemasterintraining
New Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by <~F.M.P~> View Post
New or not, you're doing rather well on this project, I also like the name too, and the characters look very nice as well as your mapping from what I can see. Keep up the excellent work
Thank you ~F.M.P~ It's People Like you that Make me to want to continue with the game

agentalexandre12- It's not excactly the same name, he is Blue Chrome and i am Black chrome...

Name explanatinon: Black stands for darkness and chrome is like a mirror that Reflects LIGHT...
In other word LIGHT IS Fighting Darkness...
CRESSELIA is fighting HEATRAN
Starting all over
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Nature: Adamant
Hahaha...as said before...name seems kind of familiar. I'm not going to make any fuzz around it because I myself am not going to make my game name permanent. I hope of changing it. The game seems cool. I really like the Ash OW, but not the trainer sprite. And the other OWs are very very good.
[STOPPED][DEMO] Pokemon Blue Chrome
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Pachireecko

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pachireecko
OMG This hack looks great!
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1pokemon master View Post
OMG This hack looks great!
What part of it being a game made by RMXP dont you understant?
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite

Last edited by Luka S.J.; June 9th, 2009 at 10:22 AM. Reason: maybe a bit too cruel
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Riceeman
Spriter Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoChamp View Post
Hahaha...as said before...name seems kind of familiar. I'm not going to make any fuzz around it because I myself am not going to make my game name permanent. I hope of changing it. The game seems cool. I really like the Ash OW, but not the trainer sprite. And the other OWs are very very good.
That's MY Ash overworld. I told you could use them IF you gave credit. I want credit on the front page of this thread asap.
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Wow...that's the best one I've seen in D/P style (not to mention the high competition). I wonder...is it for public use?
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite
Old June 10th, 2009, 07:41 AM
~Red
Meh. Hate me if you will.

Nature: Relaxed
Did you have permission to use my tiles? The house with the open shutters is MINE.
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:47 PM
pokemasterintraining
New Beginning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Red View Post
Did you have permission to use my tiles? The house with the open shutters is MINE.
Sorry I found it on Google and I did not know who was it from...I will put credit asap!

Riceeman: Sorry... I put the credit i the video but i will also put the credits on the page.... Thanks again for the Charset!
Starting all over
Old June 10th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Mōnštȝr¿
Donator Tier 1

Send a message via Skype™ to Mōnštȝr¿
Looks pretty good.
I gave it a 3 cause it could be better.
But all in all really good.
Old June 10th, 2009, 03:40 PM
Soul.//Silver

Did you use the Kyledove tileset that I compiled? If so, did you even bother to read the Read Me? You need to credit me for compiling them as well as Kyledove for creating them.
Old June 10th, 2009, 10:33 PM
Redstar
Advanced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Redstar Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Redstar
Be better without Dawn. Ash and Misty belong together.
Old June 11th, 2009, 03:11 AM
pokemasterintraining
New Beginning

Destined: I did not use The D/P Tileset you compiled... but i did use some of the tiles about the one you compiled about FG Wesley, so i should credit you....
Starting all over
Old June 11th, 2009, 04:45 AM
ruken
Beginning Trainer

good game

made with rpg maker
Old June 11th, 2009, 02:32 PM
Soul.//Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by PyroYahtzee View Post
You aren't the only one to release a Kyledove tileset, and it's not like he can't make one, so don't assume everyone uses the one you made. Thanks.
I wasn't assuming, I was just asking...
Old June 12th, 2009, 04:49 AM
p!kablu
Map Maker Extraordinaire

Nature: Lax
Just small, things, at one point you may want to consider altering (or getting someone to alter) the professor's sprite as right now it's just a trainer.

Great screens though, not sure about the Ash sprite though, the colours are too bright compared to the nicely down OWs.
Old June 12th, 2009, 09:40 AM
~Red

I'm sorry but you've used my tiles without permission and just putting credit isn't getting permission is it? Also, if you found them on google, what did you search for? It seems rather suspicious to me because I made those tiles for Pokemon: Hall of Fame version so you should get the hint that they are not yours to take.

I suggest you remove them from the game before I have this thread locked.
Old June 12th, 2009, 04:16 PM
p!kablu
Map Maker Extraordinaire

Nature: Lax
Quote:
I'm sorry but you've used my tiles without permission and just putting credit isn't getting permission is it? Also, if you found them on google, what did you search for? It seems rather suspicious to me because I made those tiles for Pokemon: Hall of Fame version so you should get the hint that they are not yours to take.

I suggest you remove them from the game before I have this thread locked.
Red, the only tiles that look different to KYLEDOVE's is the grass patches and Dawn's house. If that's what you're refferring to whatever but the rest, Kyle made and for someone to claim their their's..
Old June 13th, 2009, 02:04 AM
~Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by p!kablu View Post
Red, the only tiles that look different to KYLEDOVE's is the grass patches and Dawn's house. If that's what you're refferring to whatever but the rest, Kyle made and for someone to claim their their's..
That's it. Getting a mod to lock.
Old June 13th, 2009, 02:59 AM
Luka S.J.
S.J.Ware HD

Quote:
That's it. Getting a mod to lock.
Hey! There is no need for this. Just give the game creator a chance to respond to this. I'm sure that he wouldn't violate the rules and won't steal your artwork. Although I have to agree, the house is just an edit of Kyledove's one, and he is the one that is supposed to be getting most of the credit, that does not mean that it's yours and is for public, i'm just saying that there is no point in making a big deal about this.
[DEVELOPING] S.J.Ware
[DEVELOPING] Tykanite
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links