The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 29th, 2011, 08:54 AM
ChAmZ
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinn9494 View Post
Sorry for keep asking but how to get Johto starters ? Chikorita , Cyndaquil , and Totodile ?
they're at the Outcast Land, and you can catch Lapras there too.
Old January 29th, 2011, 08:30 PM
xx_mcawesome_xx
Beginning Trainer

is there a download in zip form? all i keep finding is rar...
Old January 30th, 2011, 12:18 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by xx_mcawesome_xx View Post
is there a download in zip form? all i keep finding is rar...
Download WinRAR? :D
I thought that programm is very well known and should be in any PC.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old January 30th, 2011, 01:12 AM
alvinn9494
Beginning Trainer

Anyone one can teach me how to get Unown Symbol App at Ancient Ruins ? I have already released 3 trio dogs but don't know how to get Unown Symbol App . I also have Wailord and Relicanth with me .
Old January 30th, 2011, 02:00 AM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinn9494 View Post
Anyone one can teach me how to get Unown Symbol App at Ancient Ruins ? I have already released 3 trio dogs but don't know how to get Unown Symbol App . I also have Wailord and Relicanth with me .
Catch the trio dogs then go to ancient ruins to get ho oh then after that you get the unown symbol app.
Old January 30th, 2011, 02:45 AM
harison89
Beginning Trainer

where's steven at malias library,I can't find him there?
Old January 30th, 2011, 07:24 AM
flyingshadow
Beginning Trainer

when i select my starter in the beginning it just freezes up. what do i do? D:
Old January 30th, 2011, 12:07 PM
zealot
The King of Fail

Nature: Relaxed
I think there's a small glitch in the Bike minigame in the Festa Zone. When I entered that game, then talked to the person behind the counter and said Quit before entering the course, the game treated me as if I was on my bike still. Whenever I'd try to get on the bike, it would say "you can't dismount your bike here."

I restarted after this, but this is still like in the top 3 of hacks I've played.

Old January 30th, 2011, 04:07 PM
joedunn
Beginning Trainer

ok getting stuck abit i just got HM dive and spoke to sky at the electric lab place when he leaves he gets stuck on the steps if i leave and re enter hes back with the other NPC and just says "..." if i go down to the basement then the event will activate but it just happens again i cant go on help plz loving this hack
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:10 PM
tifaluv

How the heck do you get the Wally rematch? I beat the Elite 4 and he's never in Honey Village like the guide says

Nevermind stupid me never checked the bar XD

Last edited by tifaluv; January 30th, 2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Found out my problem
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:20 PM
joedunn
Beginning Trainer

and what language is the guide in so i can translate it a bit
Old January 30th, 2011, 04:31 PM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
The guide is in Vietnamese, I believe.

Also, I'll be making a pokedex with evolutions, move lists, and locations as I play through, but don't expect it to be done for a WHILE. I'm in no hurry. Also don't expect me to breed things or bring every single pokemon in front of the move relearner guy. But it should suffice for everything you naturally encounter in the game.

EDIT: I like this hack a lot, by the way. It doesn't feel like Hoenn very much at all. Though honestly, I'd prefer it if there were new player OWs, but honestly that's my only complaint so far.

...Well that and Gallade not learning a physical attack until 49.
Old January 30th, 2011, 09:27 PM
Sky

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
I think there's a small glitch in the Bike minigame in the Festa Zone. When I entered that game, then talked to the person behind the counter and said Quit before entering the course, the game treated me as if I was on my bike still. Whenever I'd try to get on the bike, it would say "you can't dismount your bike here."

I restarted after this, but this is still like in the top 3 of hacks I've played.
Ah, I fixed it.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kf5lxpmo49wubm1

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs

Last edited by 12345; January 31st, 2011 at 02:27 AM.
Old January 31st, 2011, 06:03 AM
Poke_M0
(Hidden)

Nature: Adamant
Help i'm kinda stuck i can't find the submarine on route T! I finished the quest on the electric lab so to museum and talk to the aqua grunt but it keeps saying that authorized personnel is only allowed there i can't fight him!! I think i'm bugged..One thing i noticed is when i go back to the electric lab,SKY still there..

Last edited by Poke_M0; January 31st, 2011 at 06:09 AM.
Old January 31st, 2011, 09:41 AM
joedunn
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke_M0 View Post
Help i'm kinda stuck i can't find the submarine on route T! I finished the quest on the electric lab so to museum and talk to the aqua grunt but it keeps saying that authorized personnel is only allowed there i can't fight him!! I think i'm bugged..One thing i noticed is when i go back to the electric lab,SKY still there..
i get the same need help
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:40 AM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

what city has the 3rd badge in it?

nvm found it...ok so the 4th gym i guess the one in the ice city im in the 2nd room and im stuck :/ i wanted 2 exit but you cant use escape rope or teleport and ive done circles for 5mins :/

Last edited by south69_dallas; January 31st, 2011 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 31st, 2011, 02:56 PM
ChAmZ
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Lax
Mr. sky, it's bothering me. Uhmm, what pokemon is no.87 and no.216 here in Pokedex? Because i'd seen 382 Pokemons the other two that i haven't seen yet is Mewtwo and Bagon. I also caught 372 Pokemon. Thanks in Advance.
Old January 31st, 2011, 05:08 PM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChAmZ View Post
Mr. sky, it's bothering me. Uhmm, what pokemon is no.87 and no.216 here in Pokedex? Because i'd seen 382 Pokemons the other two that i haven't seen yet is Mewtwo and Bagon. I also caught 372 Pokemon. Thanks in Advance.
No.87 is burunkeru and no. 216 is mebukijika, i havent seen bagon or mewtwo either, i think mewtwo isnt in this game
Old January 31st, 2011, 07:58 PM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

um nvm i guess i found the gym leader so hed beat me and i cld get out but my lv 26 torkoal fire blasted the gym to nothing and grew 3 lvs so...yay
Old January 31st, 2011, 10:10 PM
Eikkatin
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post
No.87 is burunkeru and no. 216 is mebukijika, i havent seen bagon or mewtwo either, i think mewtwo isnt in this game
You can catch Mewtwo on Abandoned Island after Rayquaza event. Bagon is in Meteor Falls, (i think u need waterfall for that)
Old January 31st, 2011, 11:05 PM
zealot
The King of Fail

Nature: Relaxed
Thanks for the help sky.

I feel rather dumb for having to ask this, but where is Puhlia's gym? I can't find it for the life of me.

Old February 1st, 2011, 06:20 AM
Draga
Waffle Hunter

Hey, does anyone know where the frak I can get a Relicanth? I've been to Route W and Route AB but I can't find one.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!
Old February 1st, 2011, 06:47 AM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

is gible found in day or night?
Old February 1st, 2011, 09:44 AM
Sky

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
http://www.mediafire.com/?pakhaa0t8fpwu6n
Quote:
Thanks for the help sky.

I feel rather dumb for having to ask this, but where is Puhlia's gym? I can't find it for the life of me.
Pulhia don't have the gym.
Quote:
Hey, does anyone know where the frak I can get a Relicanth? I've been to Route W and Route AB but I can't find one.
Relicanth Underwater Route S.

@everyone: For Pokemon Location, read the guide (lini in the first post), page 92.

Quote:
is gible found in day or night?
anytime, but it's rare.

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old February 1st, 2011, 02:42 PM
Poke_M0
(Hidden)

Nature: Adamant
Hey 12345 thanks for the fix release been waiting for this!! Now i can continue on with the game thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here