The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 1st, 2011, 03:10 PM
slnkmt
Beginning Trainer

Hi, I have a problem patching the .ups to the ROM file. I am NOT new to this, I have patched files and played them successfully in the past, but I have to say that im stumped on this. I've downloaded the UPS patchers, the one you used in your you-tube video, and the new one by byuu called Upset, and I still cannot get your stuff to patch. Ive re-downloaded the ROM.rar and it works fine and even tried patching another hack onto the same ROM and patched successfully. So, if you could help me, I would really appreciate it. The game looks really great, I cant wait to play it!
Old February 1st, 2011, 05:04 PM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by slnkmt View Post
Hi, I have a problem patching the .ups to the ROM file. I am NOT new to this, I have patched files and played them successfully in the past, but I have to say that im stumped on this. I've downloaded the UPS patchers, the one you used in your you-tube video, and the new one by byuu called Upset, and I still cannot get your stuff to patch. Ive re-downloaded the ROM.rar and it works fine and even tried patching another hack onto the same ROM and patched successfully. So, if you could help me, I would really appreciate it. The game looks really great, I cant wait to play it!
Get a different emerald rom and it should work.if you want to know what emerald rom you need, go a few pages back, i posted where you can get it
Old February 1st, 2011, 07:59 PM
tifaluv

How do you get Wally to show up on the Match Call for more rematches? I beat him in the Honey Village bar once and now the Pokeball icon never shows up for more rematches
Old February 1st, 2011, 08:13 PM
zealot
The King of Fail

Nature: Relaxed
Ah, no wonder I can't find it. Thanks again.

Old February 1st, 2011, 09:18 PM
south69_dallas
Unhatched Egg

how do we get to route ab? i cant get to there frm route w....
Old February 2nd, 2011, 02:50 AM
songwy
Beginning Trainer

hey guys, does anyone have the guide in English? ): cause the viet one is almost impossible to read for me!
Old February 2nd, 2011, 04:25 AM
Eikkatin
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by songwy View Post
hey guys, does anyone have the guide in English? ): cause the viet one is almost impossible to read for me!
Use google translate. That's what i did.

Last edited by Eikkatin; February 2nd, 2011 at 04:25 AM. Reason: fixed typo
Old February 2nd, 2011, 09:38 AM
Bluelatios*
SOVA leader

Nature: Jolly
Hey, Serebii.net recently revealed all the 5th generation Pokemon names! So you should add them to the next patch ;)!
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:48 AM
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
uhm.. can i ask about the hex values of the wild pokemons of this hack version..
.T.I.A.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:12 PM
momogi94
Pokemon Lovers

Nature: Serious
sky.. help me...

after i beat E4.. and watch the ending scene..
my saved data cannot be loaded.. the game said.."your save game is corrupted.. "
T_T ...
i cant play trough my game... T_T

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:22 PM
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
how do we get to route ab? i cant get to there frm route w....
There are two path to go there. Go to Route Q==>Route V...
Quote:
uhm.. can i ask about the hex values of the wild pokemons of this hack version..
? I don't understand..
Quote:
Hey, Serebii.net recently revealed all the 5th generation Pokemon names! So you should add them to the next patch !
Still un-official list and all species haven't revealed. But I think it's not a big problem. I changed the Gen V Pokemon Name, here if you want it:
http://www.mediafire.com/?1mey1lu9we00jqy
Also update the guide with English Name for Gen V:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dm8inpxvf0f39i6
Quote:
sky.. help me...

after i beat E4.. and watch the ending scene..
my saved data cannot be loaded.. the game said.."your save game is corrupted.. "
T_T ...
i cant play trough my game... T_T
:\ Sometimes you'll got this problem. With me, I haven't got it yet.
You may try:
Quote:
7/ Save corruption: That's Emerald Rom's problem. Make sure you changed the save type to Flash 128K and check the Real Time Clock. (Delete or move any save file .SAV of the rom first). If you change Save type but don't move the old save file, you may meet this problem again.

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:36 PM
momogi94
Pokemon Lovers

Nature: Serious
thanks sky

sorry if m my english is bad

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old February 2nd, 2011, 10:41 PM
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quiet
i mean i want to edit some wild pokemon.. Like changing mareep into eevee in route D..
for me to do that i will need the hex values of wild pokemon..
Old February 3rd, 2011, 10:21 PM
hatake_kakashi
I am a Copy-Pokemon!

Nature: Lonely
this is great. i've been playing with it for a while now, (i'm stuck fighting sky before entering the forest, his hippowdon is really annoying.. grrrr...). The graphics are great, the palette you've used is very nice.. i wish i could make something like that.. i'm very envious.. hehe, good job!

(though, there are still some bugs, after beating team magma, the event where i will be teleported to the city, sometimes, i got teleported and got stuck between trees..)

My Own:

Old February 4th, 2011, 01:16 AM
charmand
Beginning Trainer

the old man in warehouse at honeyvillage don't give me lowm.app.
i have done the firs six quest and caych lugia
Old February 4th, 2011, 05:47 AM
Saartje
Beginning Trainer

where do i find al the shards to get al the tickets?
Old February 4th, 2011, 02:16 PM
ch4r1zard
Burner of backsides

this hack is excelent, the use of 4th/5th gen tiles along with the pokes make for a great experience.

however there is 1 thing that really bugs me. the pokemon cries arent correct (for some of them its fine but others such as lillipup it uses the cry of the old replaced poke)

ive started changing them to their actual cries (only for myself mind u) and also added some anime noises for a few pokes (pichu/pikachu and a few more). other than that this hack has achieved a wondeful thing.

great work
Old February 4th, 2011, 05:56 PM
HaloSonic
NOM NOM NOM

Nature: Relaxed
ugh, help again.
I got to Teaes City, Battled May, and she told me to head somewhere else to get the badge. next question... where to go?

Good Bye Nintendo WiFi, you were fun. (my codes won't work anymore, so.... ya, hit me up on 3DS if you want dem trades.)
Old February 5th, 2011, 04:18 AM
Saartje
Beginning Trainer

please can someone give me some gameshark codes that work with this hack

please
Old February 5th, 2011, 06:37 AM
Tropical Sunlight
The Faltine

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tropical Sunlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloSonic View Post
ugh, help again.
I got to Teaes City, Battled May, and she told me to head somewhere else to get the badge. next question... where to go?
Back to the route with the Cycling Road, then south through the desert. You did receive Go-Goggles, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saartje View Post
please can someone give me some gameshark codes that work with this hack

please
I suggest NOT using any Gameshark or any codes at all because:
1) The hack is meant to be played for fun, not by cheating. What pleasure is there if you cheat?
2) This is a ROM hack and things might glitch up if you use codes. Don't post the glitches here if you do use cheats.

But if you must, Emerald cheat codes should work for you.
Old February 5th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Pingouin_7
This account is now inactive

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
The level of some Pokemons is decreased when they evolve, i don't know why, but i think it is not important. =.=
And i don't add Palkia in the game, i can add Palkia sprite and some new pokemon but YAPE can't load this rom, so i can't edit the text description in pokedex.
I don't know if someone answered to that one, but I know why.
It is because the evolved forme happens to require more xp for Lv. 100 than the pre-evo, causing it to decrease in level.

Example: A Turtwig that would require 1,059,860 xp to get to Lv. 100 that would evolve into an Arceus, which requires 1,250,000 xp to get to Lv. 100.
Since the evolution requires more xp for Lv. 100, the Pokémon wouldn't have enough xp to stay at the same level.

By the way, is there a mirror of that patch somewhere?
When I go to the link to download the patch, it just gets stuck saying "Processing download request..."
Old February 5th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
I don't know if someone answered to that one, but I know why.
It is because the evolved forme happens to require more xp for Lv. 100 than the pre-evo, causing it to decrease in level.

Example: A Turtwig that would require 1,059,860 xp to get to Lv. 100 that would evolve into an Arceus, which requires 1,250,000 xp to get to Lv. 100.
Since the evolution requires more xp for Lv. 100, the Pokémon wouldn't have enough xp to stay at the same level.

By the way, is there a mirror of that patch somewhere?
When I go to the link to download the patch, it just gets stuck saying "Processing download request..."
Ya, I know. That's my old problem. It's no longer in the final version.

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old February 5th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Pichupicha
Beginning Trainer

Hi sky, love this hack. Can i ask where can i find mew?...
Old February 6th, 2011, 02:49 AM
cazzler
Feraligatr FtW!

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to cazzler
It's been a while since I checked this forum out, So sky are you still going to make improvements on this hack? It's a shame I couldn't find a Totodile... xD
Old February 6th, 2011, 04:02 AM
Veitchkey
Beginning Trainer

Hey sky,can u tell me all of gen 4 and 5 pokemon i can get in this game....
And can i get charmander in this game?(i know u change charmander to chimcar right?,but i still wanna get one.... XD)
and,where is the location of:
-bagon
-abomasnow
-beldum
-regis trio
-all ticket(eon ticket,etc)
thanks before,this is the best hack version i've ever playing,nice sky!(sorry for my bad english)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links