The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:10 PM
iKnow
Woohoo!

Send a message via AIM to iKnow
i just beat iris...but she went to a contest or something. where do i go? i tried going back to phulia but she wasnt there..
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:19 PM
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnow View Post
i just beat iris...but she went to a contest or something. where do i go? i tried going back to phulia but she wasnt there..
you have to go in to one of the contest rooms, if i remember correctly, its the top left.
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:25 PM
iKnow
Woohoo!

oh thanks a lot. I didn't bother to check around so I must've missed her. :p
Old February 25th, 2011, 02:31 PM
edman3234
pokemon master

can some read my post and can you see if you can help please
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:37 PM
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by edman3234 View Post
hi there im a recent player im stuck i have done aragi lab and i came out and sky goes but when i go to the stairs i see him there at the top but when i try to talk to him it does noughting and then i go to team aqua base the is a grunt outside and he won't move can you plz help me as i have re done this game twice know because of it
that is rather perculiar as i went there and everything was fine. how many badges have you got???

plus anyone know how to make pichu evolve as mine is level 51 and i have had it since level 27, plus i have a "bad egg" in my pokemon storage but i cant get rid of it. anyone know what i can do or is it ok to leave it as i have just got my eighth badge.
Old February 25th, 2011, 03:48 PM
Habbedaz
Beginning Trainer

This is the first time I patch any file, so bear with me please:

After "Wizarding" it in WinRAR I use tsukuyomi UPS patcher. I click "Apply patch to an existing file" the select the .UPS twice, once in each box. I select "Apply Patch" and get "Input File is invalid".

Where do I go wrong? Couldn't find it in the video or when I googled.

Sorry, hasted question.

Anyways: I did exactly what the video told me to do, and it said Patch Successfull! But when I open the same Emerald file as I used in the patching I get the regular Emerald. If anyone understand any of this, help is welcome :3

Last edited by Habbedaz; February 25th, 2011 at 04:14 PM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 04:23 PM
payas0
Beginning Trainer

Where can i catch Latios? I already have Latias ..
Old February 25th, 2011, 06:23 PM
iKnow
Woohoo!

Does anyone know where the move deleter is?

And i just beat the E4...how do I get rock climb?

Last edited by iKnow; February 25th, 2011 at 09:22 PM.
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:18 PM
dayne93
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlyk View Post
that is rather perculiar as i went there and everything was fine. how many badges have you got???

plus anyone know how to make pichu evolve as mine is level 51 and i have had it since level 27, plus i have a "bad egg" in my pokemon storage but i cant get rid of it. anyone know what i can do or is it ok to leave it as i have just got my eighth badge.
I think you need to have it's happiness level up. Try having a soothe bell held on Pichu. Not 100% on this though, but that seems logical to me.
Old February 25th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Skaskaska
Creative custom user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKnow View Post
Does anyone know where the move deleter is?
Right below the city the first gym's in theres a house on a ledge you need air cutter to get to, it's there.
Old February 26th, 2011, 01:35 AM
Habbedaz
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlyk
To evolve Pichu it must be at full happinesslevel. The best way, as far as I've understood and this worked on my Riolu, you need a Soothe Bell on it, always keep it first in your party and never let it faint. Give it vitamins (Carbos, Proteins etc.) and, this might only work with Riolu though, ride your bike. It should then evolve within half an hour or so.
Old February 26th, 2011, 04:42 AM
edman3234
pokemon master

godlyk
i have 7 badges and when i win the badge she says go to her lab so i do and she tells that the power is to muck so i switch it off then i come back up i see her with sky then when the conversion has ended i go to the stairs and there is sky he dont move untill i go down the stairs then back up and there they agen
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:51 AM
kamranh1
Unhatched Egg

I got this weird message from the nurse at the pokemon center,
She said:

"It appears that
- weird characters - is playing right now
Go for it!"

What does that mean?!
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:53 AM
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

edman3234
I honestly havent the foggiest. where did you download your version of the game from?

cheers habbedaz and dayne93! I shall crack on with that! where do you get the soothe bell?

scratch that, already got the soothe bell!!!!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

Last edited by godlyk; February 26th, 2011 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:58 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

soothe bell is in the small town> Talk to the guy who looks like a hiker and he will gave it to you
Old February 26th, 2011, 09:05 AM
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

and in the space of 5 minutes, my pichu evolved. only took 26 level ups PMSL so I now have a lvl 52 pikachu!!!!

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:34 AM
JimmyJ99
Noobie Hacker

Nature: Jolly
My friend is having a problem where he can not put the red shard in the statue on Mt.Fullmoon. Yes he's using the latest version

Also how do i get more masterballs , 2 is not enough xD.

Ok last question, The trio...are they running wild cause i released them and this latios....where the hell is it

Last edited by JimmyJ99; February 26th, 2011 at 11:53 AM.
Old February 26th, 2011, 03:05 PM
chibinuyasha
Beginning Trainer

does anyone have a walkthrough guide for this version?? im quite confuse with the story.
Old February 26th, 2011, 04:13 PM
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibinuyasha View Post
does anyone have a walkthrough guide for this version?? im quite confuse with the story.
what have you done so far? how many badges?

YES! I have JUST (by the skin of my teeth) beaten E4 for the first time! WIN!

Ok, so I just beat the elite four and I have just seen Latios, followed it to challenge island but cant go through gloomist forrest without the other "eon pokemon", implying Latias. in order to get to the top of mt fullmoon, do I need HM rock climb? and if so, where do I get it?

Last edited by godlyk; February 26th, 2011 at 05:19 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old February 26th, 2011, 05:30 PM
JimmyJ99
Noobie Hacker

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by godlyk View Post
what have you done so far? how many badges?

YES! I have JUST (by the skin of my teeth) beaten E4 for the first time! WIN!

Ok, so I just beat the elite four and I have just seen Latios, followed it to challenge island but cant go through gloomist forrest without the other "eon pokemon", implying Latias. in order to get to the top of mt fullmoon, do I need HM rock climb? and if so, where do I get it?

keep venturing on till you get to the groudon vs kyorge event...everything will fall into place then.
Old February 26th, 2011, 07:38 PM
aeros
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamranh1 View Post
I got this weird message from the nurse at the pokemon center,
She said:

"It appears that
- weird characters - is playing right now
Go for it!"

What does that mean?!
well, I have the same problem just like you. But It only happens at the pokemon center near the desert so dont bother it! Not that it would ruin your game or anything, right?
Old February 26th, 2011, 08:44 PM
narutoandbleach
Unhatched Egg

Can anyone help I can't find the Pokémon relicanth I’ve look in the poke'dex say were it was went there and can't find it I’ve bin looking a week now and still can't find it please help also I woke rayquaza and he stop kyogre and groudon and I couth groudon but now I can't wake rayquaza the second time the game freezes when I try to wake him up so I need help with that too
Old February 26th, 2011, 10:24 PM
DustyFray
Beginning Trainer

It looks like an amazing game and all, but my freakin crap computer keeps saying the file will only open with iTunes!

Is there any other site other then crappy medafire I could download this from?

Also, I have tried opening it VBA, but then it doesnt do anything. It brings me back to the list of "prefered programs" it wants me to open the file with. desmue is an option on it, but its the same as if I tried opening it with VBA

EDIT: Is wargle in the game? :3
Old February 27th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
...Well I found an odd glitch. I was playing the mining minigame, looking for a Sun Stone, and I found a couple of Moon Stones while I was looking. When I went into my inventory screen to check how many I had, I had 96. I swear, there was no way I found any more than 5, and I had none before...
Old February 27th, 2011, 03:12 AM
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

I am having difficulty on the abandoned ship at the moment as I cannot find any other room keys! I have rm 1 key but according to a video on youtube, rm 4 key is supposed to be in room 1, but when I went to the exact location, it wernt there!!!! help me please!!! T_T

Edited: And where do I trade this green shard? I can't remember what town the woman is in!!!

Last edited by godlyk; February 27th, 2011 at 04:15 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links