The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 27th, 2011 (04:02 AM).
yozogod
SUPER MULTITASKER!!

MAN!! WATTA GREAT HACK!! btw..im playing this on my n97 right now -.- really enjoy it =D thanks for the great hack=T

just wondering if there is any software that can edit the game... making the game a bit easier and man i really want to capture all the pokemons =O especially the 5th gen ones xD

It'll also be easier to fix some bugs our own way.... =T

nvm if that is against ur copyright ...T..T

anyway~ this is THE BEST hack out xD
Old February 27th, 2011 (10:33 AM).
Snakebyte
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
To the guy on the previous page, the person you trade the Green Shard to is through the second path in Mt. Fiery on Route I, that comes out on top of the hill.
Old February 27th, 2011 (11:33 AM). Edited February 27th, 2011 by milanbaros-15.
milanbaros-15
Beginning Trainer

I got a quest to find Steven, but where is he?

edit: ok i found him
Old February 27th, 2011 (12:14 PM). Edited February 27th, 2011 by godlyk.
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Gentle
Ok, to everyone that wishes to know. After you beat the elite 4 for the first time and you go downstairs in your house, you get to choose red or blue (latias or latios). whatever one you choose WILL BE RUNNING AROUND THE MAP whilst the other will be at MT. Fullmoon. so the one that runs around, will be just like in the previous games, they WILL flee in battle. I know this as I just encountered it, made a spare save to be safe, and after attacking it, it fled. so I took no chances and gave it a masterball.

Hope this helps anyone!

Edited: I don't know if it matters, but I encountered it right after the kyogre and groudon battle after saving the day, I was trying to talk to everyone and encountered it whilst I was surfing. Just luck I guess.

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Old February 27th, 2011 (02:26 PM).
fired2
Beginning Trainer

Hey, thank you for an awesome pokemon game, i really enjoy it.

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I'm basically stuck in the Team Aqua building. By stuck, I mean literally stuck because there appear to be bug that duplicate my character in front of the door that prevent me from getting out.

My question is: is there a way to fix this so i can continue my game or do i have to start all over?

P.S. I accidently save my game.
Old February 27th, 2011 (03:49 PM). Edited February 27th, 2011 by godlyk.
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

I think I may have found a bug within "Trainer Hill".

For some reason, I fought against a "PINSIR", which had the "GALLADE" pokemon sprite and against a "PLUSLE" which had the "SKORUPI" pokemon sprite. I will keep my eye out for any more of these, but any ideas?

Edited: found more:
pokemon name = pokemon appearance

nidoqueen = Baokki
charizard = butterfree
dodrio = chillarmy
tropius = parasect

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
Old February 27th, 2011 (04:05 PM).
amberfunk
Almost master trainer

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Yahoo to amberfunk
This is an awesome hack, I absolutely love it. I found a slight problem though, on route J in the pokemon center I went to heal my pokemon and it started saying something in a different language and that player (I don't remember the name) was now playing and to go for it and have fun. I reset the game and tried again then when nurse joy said that my pokemon were healed the colors started going black and different colors and the people in there were flashing when the rest of it was black and it wouldn't do anything else. I saved before I ever went in there so my save is fine. I'm using the latest version of the game.

Old February 27th, 2011 (08:29 PM).
We'reblastingoffagainnnnn
Unhatched Egg

anyone know what route to find gastly or hunter and how long am I from it. I am currently at dark cave with my 2nd badge.

btw Great hack!
Old February 28th, 2011 (12:49 AM).
Dainose
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by We'reblastingofhagainnnnn View Post
anyone know what route to find gastly or hunter and how long am I from it. I am currently at dark cave with my 2nd badge.

btw Great hack!
Well, in the middle of the 2nd Badge-City are two houses, in them you can find gastly and some hunters if you got a Spall Tag.

Well, does anyone know where i can find Nosepass?
And how does it evolve?
And where is the PokéBlock-Case?
Old February 28th, 2011 (03:19 AM).
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainose View Post
Well, in the middle of the 2nd Badge-City are two houses, in them you can find gastly and some hunters if you got a Spall Tag.

Well, does anyone know where i can find Nosepass?
And how does it evolve?
And where is the PokéBlock-Case?
gastly are in the 2 houses behind the pokemart in platepics city, haunters are on the downstairs corner gravestones, but you will need the cleanse tag for them.

nosepass is in multiple areas:
route h
route j
turzoro city (im guessing safari zone)

i caught my nosepass in dark cave.

according to the internet, nosepass evolves on pokemon peearl, but only by leveling up in mt coronet. so how and if nosepass evolves on here is news to me too.

Old February 28th, 2011 (03:38 AM).
Dainose
Beginning Trainer

Where exactly in the cave, do i need Surfer or something like that?

thx4answer.
Old February 28th, 2011 (03:53 AM). Edited February 28th, 2011 by godlyk.
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dainose View Post
Where exactly in the cave, do i need Surfer or something like that?

thx4answer.
yes, you will need surf and strength and most likely the mach bike.

Can anyone help? I am stuck on the abandoned ship part, I have room 1 key but cant find any other keys

And how do you get to route R underwater?????

Old February 28th, 2011 (04:22 AM).
Unhatched Egg

Then where do you get a cleanse tag?
Old February 28th, 2011 (04:55 AM). Edited February 28th, 2011 by godlyk.
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Then where do you get a cleanse tag?
ok, to get a cleanse tag, you need the mach bike, you need to go out of the east exit of platepics, upon going out the other side head north and there will be a slope you need the mach bike for, up there is a person you can speak to who wants 5 mails, cant remember which type of mail but you buy them from the pokemart in small town and give them to the person and they give you a cleanse tag

Old February 28th, 2011 (05:06 AM).
Unhatched Egg

I just went into the mansion without a cleanse tag a caught a gastly.
Old February 28th, 2011 (05:34 AM).
darrelllim
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrelllim View Post
Okay I need help.. I got all the tickets already ( aurora, rare and mystic) but when I'm at ch. harbor he will only send me the birth island. He did not ask where I would like to go.. I've been there and caught deoxys already. But I wanna go to outcast island and abandon island to catch mewtwo
Can anybody help me solve this problem? Am i missing anything else?
Old February 28th, 2011 (05:42 AM). Edited February 28th, 2011 by godlyk.
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I just went into the mansion without a cleanse tag a caught a gastly.
ghastly you can catch normally lol, but you need the cleanse tag to get haunter and once you activate the gravestones in both house. a SPECIAL GRAVESTONE upstairs will allow you to catch another pokemon.

Quote:
well thats strange, I have not beaten the elite four for the 2nd time, but I can still go to outcast island, navel rock, birth island and abandoned isle. have you done groudon vs kyogre part?

Old February 28th, 2011 (08:45 AM). Edited February 28th, 2011 by Quaresma.pl.
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Quote:
When you will have all ticket then you will be able to go for all of those islands

I can't done quest with party cuz my closk isn't working and I don't have momo milk (i used it earlier)
Any hints?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutoandbleach View Post
Can anyone help I can't find the Pokémon relicanth I’ve look in the poke'dex say were it was went there and can't find it I’ve bin looking a week now and still can't find it please help
Relicanth: Underwater Route O (rare) or Route S.
Old February 28th, 2011 (09:39 AM).
Habbedaz
Beginning Trainer

I'm kind of stuck now... I've done the Steven mission (I think, found him in the dessert, talked to him and he left), caught Latios, Giratina, Celebi and gotten the Sky Form. What do I do to get to the second Elite Four? They are still the same level?

And hear something about a Team Aqua/Magma event, but can't find it? Where are they?
Old February 28th, 2011 (10:26 AM).
darrelllim
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by godlyk View Post
ghastly you can catch normally lol, but you need the cleanse tag to get haunter and once you activate the gravestones in both house. a SPECIAL GRAVESTONE upstairs will allow you to catch another pokemon.

well thats strange, I have not beaten the elite four for the 2nd time, but I can still go to outcast island, navel rock, birth island and abandoned isle. have you done groudon vs kyogre part?
Yeah i've caught all of them alrdy.. but i dun hav the old map.. Its dat the cause of it? If it is whr am i to get it?
Old February 28th, 2011 (11:53 AM).
Skaskaska
Creative custom user title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaskaska View Post
I just found a really huge bug, I am using an out dated version, (although I think the only change is japanese names being localized, maybe this was fixed.) right after I caught shaymin I woke up in the bed, walked down stairs, then before entering the conversation i went into my pokemon and looked at shaymin's attacks. Once I finished with that I closed the menus and realized Brendan's colors we're messed up, where it should have been green it was purple, and I noticed I was in control of him, and not my character. (I had picked May) I could not take control of May and I walked up to my character and talked, and it started dialog where I got surf, but talking had put my screen up on the second floor of the house, and once the dialog ended I opened my pokemon menu and closed it again, the screen was at the top of the room I should be in, with the camera showing the top of the room at the very bottom of the screen. As far as I can tell, I can't get out of this room. I saved my file thinking this would fix my camera if i restarted to no avail. Every direction I try to walk in gives me the sound as if you were running against a wall. I'd post a link to a screen shot showing my current camera but I do not have 15 posts so I can not place URL's. Is this rom a hack or emerald or ruby? I am going to try using a walk through walls hack to get out of this place.
Still looking for help, waited a few days patiently and I will continue to do so.
Old February 28th, 2011 (12:07 PM).
Unhatched Egg

I found the gravestone but it says there are something in this but what should I use. So what do I use?
Old February 28th, 2011 (01:55 PM).
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habbedaz View Post
I'm kind of stuck now... I've done the Steven mission (I think, found him in the dessert, talked to him and he left), caught Latios, Giratina, Celebi and gotten the Sky Form. What do I do to get to the second Elite Four? They are still the same level?

And hear something about a Team Aqua/Magma event, but can't find it? Where are they?
You need to find steven in the fores (gate with snorlax) there will be 4 stones, it's a puzzle, tahn go to Malias City and find steven in libary then tm magma nad aqua event will start

Quote:
I found the gravestone but it says there are something in this but what should I use. So what do I use?
I think you shold have cleanse tag and then duskull will apear
Old February 28th, 2011 (02:12 PM).
Unhatched Egg

I have the cleanse tag but cant use it
Old February 28th, 2011 (02:57 PM).
godlyk
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
I have the cleanse tag but cant use it
have you used the cleanse tag on the grey small gravestones? there is 1 in the bottom corner in each of the two buildings, then after using the cleanse tag on both, you go upstairs and use it on the gravestone upstairs to get duskull.

View original post
Yeah i've caught all of them alrdy.. but i dun hav the old map.. Its dat the cause of it? If it is whr am i to get it?

you need to find steven all 3 times to activate the groudon and kyogre event. he is first in the desert (exit at bottom which would take you to hippowdon temple, but go left instead, use surf and go up to find a little cave), then in hole woods (to get there, you need to go to golden city, approach trainer hill and beat sky, he will give you the pokeflute app to use on the sleeping snorlax, you then go in to hole woods, his house in the dead end part with four stones in the top left corner, it is invisible at first, the four stones are the puzzle to making the house appear. top left, bottom right, bottom left then top right press the action button on each in that order to make the house appear), then finally go to malias city to find steven in the library upstairs. this will end the mission, activate the groudon and kyogre event. after completing the groudon and kyogre event, you can then face the elite 4 for the second time and giving you access to aquiring the final ticket, the old map.

hope this helps!

now can someone please help me! how do you get to Route R underwater??

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links