Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 6th, 2011 (07:50 AM). Edited March 6th, 2011 by We'reblastingoffagainnnnn.
Team Unova

when I go into flash's house no one is there
Old March 6th, 2011 (08:59 AM).
Team Hoenn

Still waiting patiently for an answer on this. I have 7 badges and just got done with the Aragi's lab part, and when I try to go to the museum to enter the aqua hideout, there is a aqua member blocking my path. How do I get in?
Old March 6th, 2011 (10:40 AM).
Team Johto

Help my VBA wont let me play I don't know whats wrong
Old March 7th, 2011 (02:12 AM). Edited March 7th, 2011 by colcolstyles.
Team Johto

who can help me find lickitoung ? i need to trade him for riolu

Please some tell me where to find lickitoung. I can t find it (((
Old March 7th, 2011 (06:04 AM). Edited March 7th, 2011 by moraq06.
am I genius? or lucky?
Team Kalos

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by nyannyan:
Help my VBA wont let me play I don't know whats wrong
maybe it's your rom or your VBA settings

Quote originally posted by rioly95:
Please some tell me where to find lickitoung. I can t find it (((
search anywhere and be patient, it's quite rare
if you can't find one, you may trade it

Use your heart and brain first before you do anything...
Old March 7th, 2011 (11:49 AM).
About time, I'd say...
Team Hoenn

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Lickitung is on Route I. Surf is required.
Old March 7th, 2011 (02:41 PM).
Team Johto

Quote originally posted by Snakebyte:
Lickitung is on Route I. Surf is required.
thanks, i understand that it is on the hill next to house right?

I am stuck at road W i cant pass it it says : the wall is very rocky... will a pokemons move scale it ?
Old March 7th, 2011 (03:47 PM). Edited March 7th, 2011 by Snakebyte.
About time, I'd say...
Team Hoenn

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
Yeah, that's correct. There's a guy standing in front of the cave when you first go there, but he was gone by the time I had surf. I don't know where you're supposed to go next because I'm only at Golden City, but it sounds like you need Rock Climb to go past there. Perhaps you're going the wrong way?

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I know where you are. If you're at Charpos Island and have done the Festa Zone stuff, you need to go south down Route Q, east on Route V, then north on Route AC. You'll run into May, who gives you the ticket for Golden City.

Quote originally posted by aeros:
Quote originally posted by kamranh1:
I got this weird message from the nurse at the pokemon center,
She said:

"It appears that
- weird characters - is playing right now
Go for it!"

What does that mean?!
well, I have the same problem just like you. But It only happens at the pokemon center near the desert so dont bother it! Not that it would ruin your game or anything, right?
This just happened to me, but in the Golden City pokemon center. Also, who is supposed to give me Moomoo Milk? I fed the Miltank, but nothing happened.
Old March 8th, 2011 (01:46 AM).
Team Johto

Quote originally posted by Snakebyte:
Yeah, that's correct. There's a guy standing in front of the cave when you first go there, but he was gone by the time I had surf. I don't know where you're supposed to go next because I'm only at Golden City, but it sounds like you need Rock Climb to go past there. Perhaps you're going the wrong way?

EDIT: Wait, never mind, I know where you are. If you're at Charpos Island and have done the Festa Zone stuff, you need to go south down Route Q, east on Route V, then north on Route AC. You'll run into May, who gives you the ticket for Golden City.
HM... i am there next to house but i am seaching half hour and the lickitung havent apeared(((mb it will be after e4 ?

About stuck. i am now at road w. And there is no way to go next. I need to go first to festa zone ? If yes where festa zone?
Old March 8th, 2011 (06:52 AM).
Team Unova

Quote originally posted by Konor:
Still waiting patiently for an answer on this. I have 7 badges and just got done with the Aragi's lab part, and when I try to go to the museum to enter the aqua hideout, there is a aqua member blocking my path. How do I get in?
So, did u talked to Aragi to complete problems?
Did u found Sky and discuss with him before go to the museum?
Old March 8th, 2011 (07:50 AM).
a.k.a. Shadomew
Team Kanto

Nature: Lonely
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to SephirothX Send a message via Yahoo to SephirothX
Quote originally posted by rioly95:
thanks, i understand that it is on the hill next to house right?

I am stuck at road W i cant pass it it says : the wall is very rocky... will a pokemons move scale it ?
Sounds like the Rock Climb HM from D/P/Pt. I haven't played much yet, but if s/he programmed that HM (or maybe TM) in, try to find it.

Poke my eggs?
Linkin Park - Blackout | Pendulum - Watercolour
Old March 8th, 2011 (03:40 PM).
Team Johto

I've been searching the Malias Library for 5 days now and I still can't find Steven. Some say choose the middle book, but i don't see any. where is he?

Also, I've beaten the E4 5 times over and have yet to receive ROCK CLIMB. Exactly how am I to get it?
Old March 8th, 2011 (04:23 PM).
Team Sinnoh

Quote originally posted by morikun:
I've been searching the Malias Library for 5 days now and I still can't find Steven. Some say choose the middle book, but i don't see any. where is he?

Also, I've beaten the E4 5 times over and have yet to receive ROCK CLIMB. Exactly how am I to get it?
after you done the steven quest you fight them again, they will be ALOT harder so i suggest you train you pokemon and the elite 4 now

also steven is on the top floor talk to him and he opens a secret passage way when you go in there there will be 3 book, read the middle book thats when the grodon vs kyogre event start
Old March 8th, 2011 (04:40 PM).
Team Johto

Quote originally posted by amg16:
after you done the steven quest you fight them again, they will be ALOT harder so i suggest you train you pokemon and the elite 4 now

also steven is on the top floor talk to him and he opens a secret passage way when you go in there there will be 3 book, read the middle book thats when the grodon vs kyogre event start

I am in the library right now and i only see the three people who are usually up there (Shard guy, School kid, and girl) .

Also, would this be the last steven hunt?
Old March 8th, 2011 (07:04 PM).
Team Sinnoh

Quote originally posted by morikun:
I am in the library right now and i only see the three people who are usually up there (Shard guy, School kid, and girl) .

Also, would this be the last steven hunt?
yes it is the last one, you have to find him 3 times altogether, twice before milas city library, im not sure what you might have done wrong, make sure you have found him in the last 2 places, double check he is not still there
Old March 9th, 2011 (10:31 AM).
Team Unova

Quote originally posted by amg16:
yes it is the last one, you have to find him 3 times altogether, twice before milas city library, im not sure what you might have done wrong, make sure you have found him in the last 2 places, double check he is not still there
At first he is in the desert (litle cave on south) Next He is in the forrest (north of Golden City, puzzle rocks) than he is in Libary
Old March 9th, 2011 (02:41 PM).
Team Kalos

Um, how caN I download it? All I see is UPS file in paraentheses? I really want to try this out!
Old March 9th, 2011 (04:25 PM).
Team Kanto
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by sharpbow11:
Um, how caN I download it? All I see is UPS file in paraentheses? I really want to try this out!
search for a emerald(u){Trashman) rom, a ups patcher program(there are a few programs for this). Then download the ups file and patch it to the emerald rom.

Old March 9th, 2011 (05:01 PM).
Team Sinnoh

Quote originally posted by sharpbow11:
dowlaod a pokemon emerald rom and a patching program (both been told in on the first page) and patch the emerald rom with the ups file sky has uploaded a video on how to patch, also be aware that you have to set the emulator to special settings (see first page)
Old March 9th, 2011 (06:38 PM).
Team Hoenn

Quote originally posted by sudloa:
So, did u talked to Aragi to complete problems?
Did u found Sky and discuss with him before go to the museum?
I only talked to the Aragi after I got out of the basement and they tell me about the submarine and I only talked to sky before I went into the lab.
Old March 9th, 2011 (09:59 PM).
// Friendship >> Chuck Norris
Team Kalos

I download the emulator you said, and I follow those options instructions (except for the music, I just turned it off).
So far is GREAT!. I love the fact that I usually hate Emerald or Fire Red hacks because when I use my tab key they dont run as fast and smooth as Ruby hacks.
The images look fresh and smooth, as good as the DS versions.
I'll keep on playing, and I'm hyped that is the final version.
Loving the tilesets and stuff.
The story at the start it seems so similar that the original version. But I'll keep on playing because "For more stories, let's play.." lol

(;

# "Not lazy, just laid back"

Old March 10th, 2011 (01:37 AM).
Belgian pokémaster xD
Team Hoenn

Nature: Timid
First of all i wanna say what many before already did: marvelous hack! Played many different hacks and this is one of my favourite for sure

But now i'm kinda stuck :s The quest dude in desert underpass gave me the quest to find a hidden item, i searched the whole friggin cave and did'nt find it Any help? tnx in advance
Old March 10th, 2011 (04:07 AM).
Team Sinnoh

Quote originally posted by darkbelgian:
First of all i wanna say what many before already did: marvelous hack! Played many different hacks and this is one of my favourite for sure

But now i'm kinda stuck :s The quest dude in desert underpass gave me the quest to find a hidden item, i searched the whole friggin cave and did'nt find it Any help? tnx in advance
when you accept the quest the floor of the cave sparkle you have to search there it is hidden, it will be in the same area as he is in so dont leave his area, the item should be between 1-5 steps below him (i havent accounted for left and right so you will need to work it out) im sorry but thats all the help i can give you
Old March 10th, 2011 (01:34 PM).
Team Johto

I found out what happened. I used a save spot to get back to my game instead of the in-game save and it erased my finding him in the forest. I got rock climb and just released Suicune, so im on track now. thanks!
Old March 10th, 2011 (07:25 PM).
Team Kalos

Another problem here. I downloaded the flora file, but it's rar. not ups! Ugh, What's wrong now?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links