Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 20th, 2011 (01:19 AM). Edited March 20th, 2011 by Spherical Ice.
Team Rocket Grunt would like to battle!
ModeratorCS

Quote originally posted by 12345:
That's a bit inconsistent, isn't it? I mean, some back sprites are the not-zoomed-in Black and White backsprites, and others are the zoomed-in backsprites of HGSS. The fact that Tornados goes off the frame makes the screenshot look really tacky - surely you could've resized it? The Pidgeot sprite there, also, is from the advanced gen, when all the others are from the fourth or fifth gen. Also, in the first screenshot the enemy's health bar looks nice and square, but in the next two it looks are zigzaggy and messy. The boxes are meant to simple - the player should be paying attention to what's inside the box, not the box itself. The textbox could do with some padding, and if I'm honest neon green and pure black aren't the greatest colour matches for the eye. Try mellowing them down a little? The blue/purple battle "stadium" has some pixels missing, and in general the screenshots look really crowded because you're putting large sprites (i.e BW sprites, which were designed for a much larger screen (192x256 I think)) in such a small space (GBA's screen (160 x 240)). :|

Also, what's a compliment dex?

Anyway, just thought I'd give some graphics crit to a hack which seems to get most of it's attention because of said graphics. :/

"Develop amnesia conveniently and forget everything you've heard!"
spheal clicker | rom hacking | pokémon gaia
staff antagonists collab 2015
Old March 20th, 2011 (04:54 AM).
Biggest Scyther Fan
Silver Tier

Nature: Naughty
where is the professer in the begenning
EDIT: Found him
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old March 20th, 2011 (09:00 AM).

Where does Steven go, after you have talked with him in the cave next to the desert?
Old March 20th, 2011 (10:12 AM).

Quote originally posted by Lemmiwinks:
Where does Steven go, after you have talked with him in the cave next to the desert?
He is in the forest next to Golden City I think (sleeping snorlax gate)

PS. Before you ask you should use google or read other pages cuz those question is on every 10 pages
Old March 20th, 2011 (11:58 AM). Edited March 20th, 2011 by Lemmiwinks.

Found Steven in the forest and after that in the library. But should'nt he give me Rock Climb as a reward? Or how do I get Rock Climb now?

Edit: BTW, thanks for all the help and guiding!
Old March 20th, 2011 (02:47 PM).

Quote originally posted by Lemmiwinks:
Found Steven in the forest and after that in the library. But should'nt he give me Rock Climb as a reward? Or how do I get Rock Climb now?

Edit: BTW, thanks for all the help and guiding!
Rock Climb you will get after Groudon and Kyogre fight, right now you should start tm Magma event
Old March 20th, 2011 (03:01 PM).

And where does the Team Magma event start?
Old March 20th, 2011 (03:23 PM).

Hello, what starters can you choose in this hack? Do you get to only choose from Generation IV? Or do you also get a chance to choose another starter from another Generation later in the game? Thank you.
Old March 20th, 2011 (05:29 PM).

As I step the first floor of Sky Pillar? I Have The Mach Bike but still not Give it to pass.
Old March 20th, 2011 (05:44 PM).

hey sky how to battle the mystery man? i got all the symbol in battle frontier and completed the pokedex..and how to go to immortal isle?
Old March 20th, 2011 (10:12 PM). Edited March 20th, 2011 by dblanchette93.
Nostalgia Junkie

Nature: Modest
Okay, so I beat the Aqua Grunt that was trying to take Wally's Pokedex... Then I beat the Gym Leader and even got HM Strength. Now, why the heck is the event with the Grunt happening AGAIN. Well, it is happening in a sense, I talk to the Grunt, and he says again, "What, you are coming? Come and get some, then!", repeating what he says when you battle him the first time, except this time, he doesn't battle you, dialog just ends there, also resulting in Wally taking a step back. You talk to him again, he repeats it, sending Wally back another step each time. You talk to Wally, and he says the same thing he said the first time, too! Can somebody help me out here...? Am I missing something? Will this glitch ever end? Or will Wally be stuck here for good? Oh, and by the way, this, so far, has not limited my progress. Completion will be made, by the looks of it, this thing is just a roadblock and a huge nuisance.

EDIT: I simply left the tile area and went back and they were gone. I probably should have attempted that short trick before asking on the forum. Anyone who was prompted and/or ready to answer, thank you, but it is all taken care of. That is... If it doesn't pop up again. Has anyone had this annoyance be put upon them, or am I the lucky one?
Old March 21st, 2011 (12:54 AM).
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Gold Tier

Nature: Sassy
I have a question, I have battled Shaymin and when I see it, it's shiny! Is it supposed to be shiny? I caught it with the only legitimate MASTER BALL!!!! I'm SO stupid right now! If it is supposed to be shiny, I've wasted it with a MASTER BALL. If it's not, I'M SO LUCKY!!! Either way, I'm happy.

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old March 21st, 2011 (06:23 AM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by gunnerpow7:
I have a question, I have battled Shaymin and when I see it, it's shiny! Is it supposed to be shiny? I caught it with the only legitimate MASTER BALL!!!! I'm SO stupid right now! If it is supposed to be shiny, I've wasted it with a MASTER BALL. If it's not, I'M SO LUCKY!!! Either way, I'm happy.
it is supposed to be shiny, so everyone who plays this hack will get a shot for a shiny shaymin.

Old March 21st, 2011 (08:59 AM).

I found steven in the desert then went to find him in the forest where I pressed the a button on the rocks in the right order (top left bottom right bottom left top right) but nothing happend
Old March 21st, 2011 (10:19 AM).

Quote originally posted by Konor:
I found steven in the desert then went to find him in the forest where I pressed the a button on the rocks in the right order (top left bottom right bottom left top right) but nothing happend
Try some other combinations
Old March 21st, 2011 (11:44 AM).
Nostalgia Junkie

Could somebody tell me how to evolve Riolu? Also, I have heard some things about where to find Lickitung, but have seen no straight up answers. Before I go on a wild goose chase, it would be cool if someone could tell me how to get Lickitung. But don't forget the first question, of course. ;P
Old March 21st, 2011 (12:23 PM).

Anybody know a good place to train before going into the forest east of Small Town. All of my pokemon are around lv30 and as such it is impossible for me to defeat a lv38 Hippowdon. I can't seem to find any wild pokemon areas where they are higher than say lv17-19. So far I have just been beating the first two of Sky's Pokemon and then losing and now have no money, but I do have about 15 Leftovers...I guess that is good right?

Also, is the match call supposed to not work? I haven't had a single trainer want a rematch and I have beaten 4 gyms...
Old March 21st, 2011 (04:08 PM).
☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Gold Tier

Nature: Sassy
Quote originally posted by K2 XTREME:
it is supposed to be shiny, so everyone who plays this hack will get a shot for a shiny shaymin.
Oh.... Well, I'm happy because I have my FIRST SHINY POKEMON!!!!! YES!!!!! Even though I caught it with the Master Ball.... I'm SO stupid.... Well, you always want to catch a SHINY LEGENDARY with a Master Ball... Live and Learn....

PokéCommunity Supporter Collab

gunnerpow7

☆ paired with MidnightShine, Twihiki_Amias, PachyfcgPC Showdown ☆ Lady Gunner ☆ defunct account ☆
Old March 21st, 2011 (04:22 PM).

Quote originally posted by Quaresma.pl:
Try some other combinations
okay I got one to work thanks. but what do you do after you go to the magma hideout in mt.firey and groudon disappears?
Old March 21st, 2011 (05:18 PM).
i am GOKUNO, son of...

where do i find mewtwo, i cant find him?
Old March 21st, 2011 (08:31 PM).

where can i find S-machine???
Old March 22nd, 2011 (12:34 AM). Edited March 22nd, 2011 by Quaresma.pl.

Quote originally posted by Konor:
okay I got one to work thanks. but what do you do after you go to the magma hideout in mt.firey and groudon disappears?
You must go to aqua City (from festa zone where 2 guardians blocking sea way i thinik)

Quote originally posted by gokuno;:
where do i find mewtwo, i cant find him?
Hint: (special ticket needed)

Quote originally posted by chibinuyasha:
where can i find S-machine???
WHen you pass gloomist forest from gay in the black xD
Old March 22nd, 2011 (04:24 AM).
perfectly imperfect.

Nature: Jolly
I'm new to this whole pokecommunity forum and I saw this hack and it's actually complete and looks heaps fun! So I patched the file and everything but everytime I open up the game into the VBA emulator, it's just all white, nothing else except just a white screen on my VBA emulator. Does anybody know how to fix this problem?
Old March 22nd, 2011 (11:22 AM).
Nostalgia Junkie

I will ask again... Does absolutely anyone here know the exact location of Lickitung? I really want him so that I can get Riolu. Once I have Riolu, do I still evolve him using the whole happiness thing?
Old March 22nd, 2011 (04:01 PM).
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
I've answered this question twice in this thread before... And it's in the guide... Route I.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)