Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old March 25th, 2011 (11:22 AM). Edited March 25th, 2011 by mrjimi16.

Berries are supposed to replant themselves if you don't pick them right? If so i found a glitch/error/whatever, all but two of the berries I planted at the Berry Masters place have disappeared...

Also when/how do I unlock the Teleport service? I'm racking up quite a bill with the daycare people with all this walking I have been doing.
Old March 25th, 2011 (02:10 PM). Edited March 27th, 2011 by nazz13.

Nature: Impish
How Can i Download The Ready Patch gba roms,i really like it....hhoho
Haha Sorry for my bad english.....Someone already help me with this...thanx buddy
Old March 25th, 2011 (03:00 PM).
Nostalgia Junkie

Nature: Modest
I don't understand the question, ask a bit clearer?
Old March 26th, 2011 (03:02 PM).

So I have to win all the contents up to master to get the 6th badge?
Old March 26th, 2011 (04:44 PM).
Nostalgia Junkie

Okay, so people are saying that Platepics is the location of the Yellow Shard, yet, I can't find it! Help a bruvva out? ;]
Old March 26th, 2011 (07:25 PM). Edited March 26th, 2011 by motolee27.

Where do I find a heartscale?
Old March 26th, 2011 (08:08 PM).

Quote originally posted by dblanchette93:
Okay, so people are saying that Platepics is the location of the Yellow Shard, yet, I can't find it! Help a bruvva out? ;]
you can find yellow shard at the house you find platepics gym leader...
but you need hm cut./....
Old March 26th, 2011 (11:05 PM). Edited March 26th, 2011 by M.L.
Busy atm

Uhm hey i need help i donna how some of these quests work like

how do i destroy the boulders at opeac city and if what move is needed and where is it found and also

in malias city you gota make sure the bird arrives safley where do you find it after it goes?

where do you find the lawm mower app and how is rockclimb found and where?

Uhm hey i need help i donna how some of these quests work like

how do i destroy the boulders at opeac city and if what move is needed and where is it found and also

in malias city you gota make sure the bird arrives safley where do you find it after it goes?

where do you find the lawm mower app and how is rockclimb found and where?
Old March 27th, 2011 (12:16 AM).
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
motolee27: No.

dblanchette93: What alvin585 said. Also, your signature is forcefully having intercourse with my retinas, and this is off-topic babble to allow the comment directed at motolee27 to post.
Old March 27th, 2011 (07:19 AM).

Hello all!

First excuse me for my bad english... I'm french :p

I start playing next week this amazing hack and now i'm stucked in front of the polar forest, impossible to beat Sky and his Hippowdon...

My team is composed of :
Prinplup lvl.32
Kadabra lvl.30
Ampharos lvl.32
Gabite lvl.28
Tranquill lvl.27
Haunter lvl.25

So do you know where can I go leveling a little ?
And, do you know if Haunter learn skills after evolving into Gengar ?

Thx for your answers!!
Old March 27th, 2011 (08:46 AM). Edited March 27th, 2011 by mrjimi16.

Quote originally posted by motolee27:
Where do I find a heartscale?
There is a minigame at the Festa Zone, the Mining Game.

Quote originally posted by Manou26:
Hello all!

First excuse me for my bad english... I'm french :p

I start playing next week this amazing hack and now i'm stucked in front of the polar forest, impossible to beat Sky and his Hippowdon...

My team is composed of :
Prinplup lvl.32
Kadabra lvl.30
Ampharos lvl.32
Gabite lvl.28
Tranquill lvl.27
Haunter lvl.25

So do you know where can I go leveling a little ?
And, do you know if Haunter learn skills after evolving into Gengar ?

Thx for your answers!!

Chances are, Gengar won't learn anything new like in the normal games, though I never used Gengar after GenI so maybe they added stuff later.

As far as beating Sky goes, I myself had big trouble with that. You will not find any wild pokemon over lvl20 without fishing (and that is a slow way to train) and most of the trainers top out at lvl25. My solution was to invest as much of my money into items that I would surely need and then I just trained my team against his first two, just make sure you don't defeat Vulpix with a Pokemon weak to ground or he will skip Leafeon (or whatever the other's name is). Also, I taught one of my Pokemon thief so I could steal the leftovers and ended up with about 24 of them.

I'm not really good with Gen4+ but Prinplup is the evolved form of the penguin starter right? If it doesn't have a good water move (my Lombre could have possibly had a double type advantage but, at 32, knew no water moves and Absorb ) I would suggest using your Good Rod to catch a Corphish, as that was the best water type I could find (he had Bubblebeam), and will even evolve at 32 (I think, though don't wait for crabhammer at 34, he doesn't learn it then, but will as Crawdaunt at 39, like he is supposed to). Even so, for me, Bubblebeam still required several successful uses (after the hyper potion and hopefully between Slackoffs) to beat him.

Now for my own question: Where do I get the Feather Badge? I have seen many people telling me they will give me something if I get it, yet I can't find the gym.

EDIT: New theory: that blocked off gym in Taeas, looking for Scope as we speak.
Old March 27th, 2011 (09:29 AM). Edited March 27th, 2011 by M.L.
Busy atm

please help i donna where to go the one quest you activate the guys bird flys off and the i donna where to get it please tell me and also in opeac town you need explosion to get rid of those big rocks where can i get it?
and also do you need to do somthing before the guy gives you the lawn mower app cause he doesnt give it to me??
please help me!

please help i donna where to go the one quest you activate the guys bird flys off and the i donna where to get it please tell me and also in opeac town you need explosion to get rid of those big rocks where can i get it?
and also do you need to do somthing before the guy gives you the lawn mower app cause he doesnt give it to me??
please help me!

Quote:
Now for my own question: Where do I get the Feather Badge? I have seen many people telling me they will give me something if I get it, yet I can't find the gym.
for your question you just go up from phulia and beat the gym leader there but you wont get the badge right there you must look at what she says and well you should be able to figure out the rest and ja you must take the teas and fly in phulia those are KEY items for the game hopee i help haha but you will see what happens once you get there!
Old March 27th, 2011 (09:48 AM).

Quote originally posted by mrjimi16:
There is a minigame at the Festa Zone, the Mining Game.

As far as beating Sky goes, I myself had big trouble with that. You will not find any wild pokemon over lvl20 without fishing (and that is a slow way to train) and most of the trainers top out at lvl25. My solution was to invest as much of my money into items that I would surely need and then I just trained my team against his first two, just make sure you don't defeat Vulpix with a Pokemon weak to ground or he will skip Leafeon (or whatever the other's name is). Also, I taught one of my Pokemon thief so I could steal the leftovers and ended up with about 24 of them.

I'm not really good with Gen4+ but Prinplup is the evolved form of the penguin starter right? If it doesn't have a good water move (my Lombre could have possibly had a double type advantage but, at 32, knew no water moves and Absorb ) I would suggest using your Good Rod to catch a Corphish, as that was the best water type I could find (he had Bubblebeam), and will even evolve at 32 (I think, though don't wait for crabhammer at 34, he doesn't learn it then, but will as Crawdaunt at 39, like he is supposed to). Even so, for me, Bubblebeam still required several successful uses (after the hyper potion and hopefully between Slackoffs) to beat him.
Thx for your answer, I solve the problem by myslef :
I got to the Mt. FullMoon and beat some Graveler and Onix to rise my Prinplup into Empoleon and my Kadabra into Alakazam, then the duel was quite easier !!
Old March 27th, 2011 (10:58 AM).

Hello All...I'm New Here...So Far This Hack Was Fun( I Like It..hahaha)....But There Is 1 Problem.....Why does Shinx Does Not Learn Any Move???? Damn(I Like Fierce Looking Pokemon)...Please Reply Someone....
Old March 27th, 2011 (11:02 AM).

Quote originally posted by nazz13:
Hello All...I'm New Here...So Far This Hack Was Fun( I Like It..hahaha)....But There Is 1 Problem.....Why does Shinx Does Not Learn Any Move???? Damn(I Like Fierce Looking Pokemon)...Please Reply Someone....
Yeah I have this problem, my Lombre was 32 and had yet to learn any new grass or water moves. I had assumed that the move sets would be the same as GenIII and then whatever Gen the new ones come from, obviously I was wrong. Maybe 12345 could give some help there.
Old March 27th, 2011 (02:08 PM).

yeah....12345(sky)....Don't Let Us Down Bro....
Old March 27th, 2011 (02:17 PM). Edited March 27th, 2011 by dblanchette93.
Nostalgia Junkie

Quote originally posted by alvin585:
you can find yellow shard at the house you find platepics gym leader...
but you need hm cut./....
Thank you.

Quote originally posted by Snakebyte:
motolee27: No.

dblanchette93: What alvin585 said. Also, your signature is forcefully having intercourse with my retinas, and this is off-topic babble to allow the comment directed at motolee27 to post.
I had a feeling that my signature would entice such feelings. >.< Gotta express my love for Cubone. What better way than to blind everyone with a bright train of gif formatted images? There aren't any. And jeesum, this Latias won't stay in my Ultra Ball! >:{ I have two Master Balls, but I wanna save them for the last two Legendaries I get. I've tried bringing Latias down to about one hit point, then throwing a Nest Ball, to no avail. I could just kill Latias to advance, but honestly, it wouldn't be very good to my Pokedex, so nope.
I know I just threw off some frustration induced babble, but two more things:

1.) Was Steven supposed to show up before or after the Elite Four? If before, what did I miss? If after, what event activates this?

2.) I have seen at least twenty times that you get the Pokeflute App from Sky at Trainer Hill, but I have gone there so many times, with absolutely no outcome that involves Sky... Do I need to have a certain item? Because I keep on seeing this "S-Machine" topic popping up. Is it something that holds the Apps? If so, where is this "S-Machine"? Also, could I get a list of all the Apps there are in the game?

I finally caught her! :'D

Found the S-Machine! Now, how about that Sky? He still isn't at Trainer Hill. T.T
Old March 27th, 2011 (04:25 PM).
About time, I'd say...

Send a message via AIM to Snakebyte Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Snakebyte Send a message via Yahoo to Snakebyte
After. It's related to the missions. You'll get there.

If you don't see someone for an event, chances are that you're not at the point in the game where that event occurs yet. Stop worrying about what the thread says other people are doing, and just do the next thing.
Old March 27th, 2011 (05:28 PM).
Nostalgia Junkie

After. It's related to the missions. You'll get there.

If you don't see someone for an event, chances are that you're not at the point in the game where that event occurs yet. Stop worrying about what the thread says other people are doing, and just do the next thing.
I would move on if I knew what to do next. I just caught Latias, which I was told to do by the guy with the ponytail. Why yes, I am terrible with remembering names! >.< So now I'm not really sure to go. Do I go catch Latios? If so, where? Or am I supposed to find the Lawnmower App? Once again, if so, where?
Old March 27th, 2011 (07:29 PM).
About time, I'd say...

If the one you caught was not the roaming one, go back to Gloomist Forest. You'll be able to proceed.
Old March 27th, 2011 (08:01 PM).
Nostalgia Junkie

If the one you caught was not the roaming one, go back to Gloomist Forest. You'll be able to proceed.
Did it, got the S-Machine, and now do I need the Lawnmower App to get rid of those vine things?
Old March 28th, 2011 (08:02 AM). Edited March 28th, 2011 by trufles.

when I switched to the Gen V English Name Version (Official - Bug Fixed) my screen is green can someone help me with that please ?
Old March 28th, 2011 (10:54 AM). Edited March 28th, 2011 by mrjimi16.

Oh, I kept hearing about this Lawnmower app and had hoped it would be like using cut every few steps. So its just another proceed-in-the-plot item like the secret potion?

Also, I hate the way even catching a Beldum is ridiculous hard, in the basement of Aragi's place, got it down to 1pt and it broke out of an ultra ball before even shaking it. And I am pretty sure that Beldum is upwards of 40 out of 255, all the Legendaries are 3 of 255 (or there-abouts).

Also, I just got a Claydol to flinch with Surf, my Crawdaunt must be pretty badass.

Also, Corman (Crawdaunt) just paralyzed May's Arcanine with Dive. I also just realized that Corman is a bit of an HM slave, Air Cutter and Rock Smash.
Old March 28th, 2011 (12:29 PM). Edited March 28th, 2011 by dblanchette93.
Nostalgia Junkie

Okay, I've looked in Polar Forest for Steven for the second part of the Steven Quest-line. From what I've explored of it, I see that this isn't the right forest, or is it? Basically, I just wanna know where the next Steven event takes place after you find him in the desert.
Old March 28th, 2011 (01:19 PM).

Hello..Do i need to patch the Official patch if i want to patch the complement dex version??(what does the complement dex version do??) sorry cause I am 1 hell of a noob guy (o_o)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links