The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old March 31st, 2011, 01:53 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
Nah xD I love Lanturn, one of the best pokes. He was my fav when i played pkm brown edition :D
Ahhh Pokemon Brown, that was a very well done hack, can't wait til he finishes Rijon Adventures, the FireRed-esque remake.
Old March 31st, 2011, 02:43 PM
dblanchette93
Nostalgia Junkie

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjimi16 View Post
Since GenI lol http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Type_chart They mutually don't effect each other.
I stand corrected. I need to start getting into the Ghost type training, I'm not type-diverse at all, it's terrible! Current Flora Sky team: Garchomp, Infernape, Giratina, Swampurt, Shayminsky, and Houndoom. Say if you don't agree, but I think that's a pretty basic team. Needs more variety. FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!... and grass...
And yes, I am quite aware that only two of the aforementioned are fire type, but my Garchomp knows Flamethrower, and I'm planning on teaching it to Giratina as well. >.< as for Swampurt? I don't use him. Just for surfing purposes. FIIIIRE RULEZ.
Quote:
I know. I'm playing this on my Droid, all touch screen, really hard to get the buttons to push like that.
I definitely hear what you're saying. I'm playing this on my iPod Touch. Controls can be a bit sticky at times.

Last edited by dblanchette93; March 31st, 2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 03:20 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dblanchette93 View Post
...and grass...
I'm having to retrain a Grass type for the first of the Elite Four, thought I could get through with a water type, well half of her pokemon are water type as well

Quote:
I definitely hear what you're saying. I'm playing this on my iPod Touch. Controls can be a bit sticky at times.
I have this big problem of sliding off of the directional pad and accidentally hitting them because, well, normally you just rest your fingers on the buttons right?
Old March 31st, 2011, 05:15 PM
dblanchette93
Nostalgia Junkie

Nature: Modest
Quote:
I'm having to retrain a Grass type for the first of the Elite Four, thought I could get through with a water type, well half of her pokemon are water type as well

I have this big problem of sliding off of the directional pad and accidentally hitting them because, well, normally you just rest your fingers on the buttons right?
I suggest you get the Turtwig from the cave on Route Y. You need Waterfall, then you have to fight the guy in the cave. He gives you Turtwig for winning, level it up two times, and boom, you have a Torterra!

Yeah, haha. I always slide off the D-Pad, and when I try to fish, it greatly ruins it. The A button is so tiny, and you have to hit it dead on. It usually results in no Pokemon for me. :/
Old March 31st, 2011, 09:02 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

The reason I never used one before was I couldn't find one that actually learned a good grass type move. It doesn't help that I don't know what the move sets are. Like I said before I was using a Lombre, but at least in GenIII, THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER don't learn any good grass moves and I can't find a Grass TM.

Off-topic a bit but did anybody else's forum Popcorn change to an obnoxious green colored Popcorn and won't go back to what you had? This Stunfisk on green just hurts my eyes. Doesn't help that green is the most visible color to humans = all this green makes my eyes hurt.

EDIT: I think I figured it out. I hope THE GREATEST PEOPLE EVER get their laughs pretty quick and disable all this stuff.

EDIT2: The first they is not the same as the second they...

Last edited by mrjimi16; March 31st, 2011 at 09:07 PM.
Old March 31st, 2011, 09:47 PM
Spartan67
Beginning Trainer

I've look around and cant find an answer in the Aqua Base in the Museum i cant find a way to get to the last exit warp. There seems to be some sort of door in the way but i can't find a way to open HELP ME
Old April 1st, 2011, 06:26 AM
Selerbi
Time Traveler

Nature: Rash
Awesome hack!! I cant stop playing it!!!
Old April 1st, 2011, 07:47 AM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan67 View Post
I've look around and cant find an answer in the Aqua Base in the Museum i cant find a way to get to the last exit warp. There seems to be some sort of door in the way but i can't find a way to open HELP ME
Did you flip the switches yet? The ones where every time you hit one two Aquas come at you?
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:07 PM
Spartan67
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Did you flip the switches yet? The ones when every time you hit one two Aquas come at you?
Ya I tried that is there a combination I'm supposed to do. Also not sure if this means anything. But one of the switches dosent change when I flip it the icon still looks the same
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:07 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan67 View Post
Ya I tried that is there a combination I'm supposed to do. Also not sure if this means anything. But one of the switches dosent change when I flip it the icon still looks the same
Nah I think you just have to change them all once. There are three I think, so make sure you hit all of them. The switch that doesn't change I think is just a bug. Othe than that I wouldn't know what to do because I didn't even know there was a door there.

Quote:
I suggest you get the Turtwig from the cave on Route Y.
I can't find that cave. Do I have to have rock climb, because I don't have it.
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:14 PM
Camden298
The Green Lucario

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Camden298
Hmmm what words are changed on this fine day? Let's see, a list. Yes.

April Fool's
games
theme
other
black
white (maybe)
anime
change
Silver
Gold
Crystal
Zekrom
Reshiram

hmmm that's all I know...

Also, I'm still grinding~~~~~

Oh yeah, and also, how do I get the HM Strength? Safari Zone, right? I've looked everywhere ;w;
And another thinggg, whats up with the Hippowdon Temple? It's so weird :/

Last edited by Camden298; April 1st, 2011 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 1st, 2011, 01:35 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden298 View Post
Oh yeah, and also, how do I get the HM Strength? Safari Zone, right? I've looked everywhen ;w;
And ancrazy thinggg, whats up with the Hippowdon Temple? It's so weird :/
You have to get the plasplasplasbadge to get Strength. I forget what the plasplasplasbadge is called but it is the one in that city. One of the guys in (one of?) the rest house(s) will be so impressed that he will give you the HM. There's a crazy person that gives you something for getting the plasplasplasbadge, but I can't remember what or when it is...maybe there isn't.

And yes, Hippowdon Temple was pretty interesting.

EDIT: I am really starting to hate these word switches

Quote:
Quote:
I suggest you get the Turtwig from the cave on Route Y.
I can't find that cave. Do I have to have rock climb, because I don't have it.
I figured out the problem I was having finding the cave: it's actually in Route X. :D I am really looking forward to only having to level this Turtwig 2 times as opposed to that Gloom 22. Though it is weird that he says "my Turtwig" and the one he used in battle was 45 yet this one is 40... but it has Mega Drain soo...

Last edited by mrjimi16; April 1st, 2011 at 02:19 PM.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 04:49 AM
Camden298
The Green Lucario

Quote:
You have to get the plasplasplasbadge to get Strength. I forget what the plasplasplasbadge is called but it is the one in that city. One of the guys in (one of?) the rest house(s) will be so impressed that he will give you the HM. There's a crazy person that gives you something for getting the plasplasplasbadge, but I can't remember what or when it is...maybe there isn't.

And yes, Hippowdon Temple was pretty interesting.

EDIT: I am really starting to hate these word switches
Plasplasplasbadge? lmao xD I cant believe its still not switched back hahaha
Anyway, ah I get it now. Thank you muchly, mrjimi~
Old April 2nd, 2011, 04:57 AM
gen gengar
Beginning Trainer

hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I've been playing this hack for awile, it's a really fun and challanging game. I have used this site for questions I have had, but now I'm really stuck so can someone please help me?
I have done some of the quests but can't find any mor, i have 2 tickets and 40 QP, on here people keep talking about a quest with the three lost caves, and when I go there, no one is there, I dont know where to go to activate it, please help
Old April 2nd, 2011, 07:16 AM
AlphaTensla
Beginning Trainer

When you catch shaymin is it always shiny? because when I caught mine it was shiny....Maybe I was just lucky.....

Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:00 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaTensla View Post
When you catch shaymin is it always shiny? because when I caught mine it was shiny....Maybe I was just lucky.....
It's always shiny xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by gengengar
hey there, I'm new to this forum, but I've been playing this hack for awile, it's a really fun and challanging game. I have used this site for questions I have had, but now I'm really stuck so can someone please help me?
I have done some of the quests but can't find any mor, i have 2 tickets and 40 QP, on here people keep talking about a quest with the three lost caves, and when I go there, no one is there, I dont know where to go to activate it, please help
You must find black people with white hairs, location of them is random. You talking about 3 ninja quest. You can activate it on route B

Old April 2nd, 2011, 09:26 AM
Konor
Unhatched Egg

Where are the two quest givers in mailas city and the desert underpass?
Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:17 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camden298 View Post
Plasplasplasbadge? lmao xD I cant believe its still not switched back hahaha
Anyway, ah I get it now. Thank you muchly, mrjimi~
You are welcome :D

And for the record, I hate April Fools Day because all these websites seem to think that they need to do something special. April Fools are only funny when its a personal thing or used as a "psych!" thing like, "I hate you...APRIL FOOLS!!! Hahaha!"
Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:25 PM
gen gengar
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
You must find black people with white hairs, location of them is random. You talking about 3 ninja quest. You can activate it on route B

thank you so much for that, I looked for him everywhere, but never could find him, and if someone could help, what guy in the desert underpass? I havent seen anyone there. Thanks again for your help
Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
fired2
Beginning Trainer

Hey can anyone help me real quick? Do you know how to use pokeflute to wake snorlax in golden city? Like after I finish the fight with SKY, he upgrade my s-machine to include pokeflute app, but i didn't use it to wake Snorlax, right away. When I came back to the Golden City to wake him up, the flute won't work.

Can anyone help me?
Old April 2nd, 2011, 02:10 PM
iAmOut
Average Trainer

Hey this is great! How long did it take to finish this and how many people helped you?

Last edited by iAmOut; April 2nd, 2011 at 02:14 PM. Reason: I was dumb and didn't read the Thread.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 03:04 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Does anybody know where the move deleter guy is? Or if there is a move deleter guy?
Old April 2nd, 2011, 03:05 PM
Camden298
The Green Lucario

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAmOut View Post
Hey this is great! How long did it take to finish this and how many people helped you?
hmmm im sure this took a while. When is the first post? 2009? The credits are listed there too. And yes, Flora Sky is a great hack!!! x3
Old April 3rd, 2011, 02:14 AM
Tamaki86
Beginning Trainer

Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before. After getting Caitlin to get back to her gym(platepics), when I try to go up to the first stairs of the gym, I find that I'm stuck there. My character looks like he's walking into a wall instead of trying to go up the stairs. I tried to talk to everyone but there's no
Indication that I need to do something else. Is this a bug?
Old April 3rd, 2011, 03:40 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
By the way I have a question about the complement dex. If you download it does it give your computer viruses? The same goes for any ROM Hack on PokeCommunity. My family believes that they give out viruses. >_<
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here