Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 3rd, 2011 (06:07 AM).
am I genius? or lucky?

Nature: Gentle
Quote originally posted by SonicBlazePlatinum:
By the way I have a question about the complement dex. If you download it does it give your computer viruses? The same goes for any ROM Hack on PokeCommunity. My family believes that they give out viruses. >_<
Virus? There's no virus in the file IMO

Use your heart and brain first before you do anything...
Old April 3rd, 2011 (06:35 AM).
The Green Lucario

Nature: Lax
Send a message via Skype™ to Camden298
Quote originally posted by Tamaki86:
Sorry if this question has been asked and answered before. After getting Caitlin to get back to her gym(platepics), when I try to go up to the first stairs of the gym, I find that I'm stuck there. My character looks like he's walking into a wall instead of trying to go up the stairs. I tried to talk to everyone but there's no
Indication that I need to do something else. Is this a bug?
Move to the right or left, the stairs are a bit weird that way xP Glad to be of assistance~~
Old April 3rd, 2011 (08:42 AM).

For some reason, Boldore's battle sprite is half missing???
Old April 3rd, 2011 (09:01 AM).
/)^3^(\
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I know of course it doesn't contain viruses. I was asking that because someone who hasn't played a Pokemon ROM Hack before was saying that it did. Anyways I like the idea of a complement dex, catching Pokemon that the original final version didn't include, especially Darumaka, Frillish, and Yamask. Anyways I've played up to the 1st badge and shouldn't Croagunk be Martin's main Pokemon instead of Timburr? Since a Battle Girl in the gym uses a Timburr, you probably should change that, but only if you want to.
Old April 3rd, 2011 (11:20 AM).
Beginning Let's Player

Quote originally posted by mrjimi16:
Does anybody know where the move deleter guy is? Or if there is a move deleter guy?
Head over to Puel City, and go south to Route C. As soon as you get out of that building that takes you to Route C, look to your left. There will be a house, use Air Cutter to get past the tree, and there's the Move Deleter's house.
Old April 3rd, 2011 (12:56 PM).

Quote originally posted by JJ148:
For some reason, Boldore's battle sprite is half missing???
Probably due to the sprite size difference. I think that the ds sprites are 128x128, the gba sprites are 83x83. Not sure if those are the numbers, but they are different sizes. I'm guessing that making Boldore smaller didn't look too good.
Old April 3rd, 2011 (06:50 PM).
Beginning Let's Player

Okay, I'll ask a second time: Does anyone here know where to go after you defeat Maxie during the Steven quest? I can only think that I need to go thwart Archie next, but I can't figure out where that'd be, or even if that's what I'm supposed to do. I've completely dropped the game because of this, and have moved on to other games, so I would like to do that part and resume in collecting Pokemon. It would be great if anyone could provide any help.

Oh, and if you couldn't tell because of the Cubone, this is dblanchette93 on a different account because one of the Moderators or someone else broke into my profile editing and changed the "Interests:" section to their liking. Yeah, doesn't make me too happy, but I didn't report to the head, because quite frankly I didn't want to deal with the hassle.

One more thing, my name on here is also my new YouTube account name. As the name implies, I started up a revolutionary idea of doing Let's Plays of games that I have never played. I only have one video up thus far, but the next is on it's way.

Now, before the babble afterward throws you off and makes you simply reply to that, I will remind you of the question that still resides at the beginning of this reply.
Old April 3rd, 2011 (09:38 PM). Edited April 4th, 2011 by mrjimi16.

Quote originally posted by BlindLetsPlays:
Okay, I'll ask a second time: Does anyone here know where to go after you defeat Maxie during the Steven quest? I can only think that I need to go thwart Archie next, but I can't figure out where that'd be, or even if that's what I'm supposed to do. I've completely dropped the game because of this, and have moved on to other games, so I would like to do that part and resume in collecting Pokemon. It would be great if anyone could provide any help.

Oh, and if you couldn't tell because of the Cubone, this is dblanchette93 on a different account because one of the Moderators or someone else broke into my profile editing and changed the "Interests:" section to their liking. Yeah, doesn't make me too happy, but I didn't report to the head, because quite frankly I didn't want to deal with the hassle.

One more thing, my name on here is also my new YouTube account name. As the name implies, I started up a revolutionary idea of doing Let's Plays of games that I have never played. I only have one video up thus far, but the next is on it's way.

Now, before the babble afterward throws you off and makes you simply reply to that, I will remind you of the question that still resides at the beginning of this reply.
First the question. Earlier today I defeated the Elite Four for the first time (GO ME!!!) and started on the quests. I accidentally though I was in Q Area like the quick guide says so I was confused and decided to put myself through translating the some of the Vietnamese guide. To my excitement, it seems like the problems at the beginning of the guide are no more and I can copy text in the order it appears in the guide. Upon further experimentation it seems that the copy problems only happen on pages with trainer boxes; the boxes where it lists a trainers Pokemon and items. At this point it seems like all the other boxes have no effect, perhaps its the Pokemon sprites...Anyway, I plugged in Maxie into the search box, waited til I found some lvl60's and eventually I got this:
Quote:
Now you need to stop Team Aqua Aqua Sky Town help.
To Festa Zone, said the protection and Wally will help you go forward.
(I know the quote box is unnecessary, I just like the way it looks)

Hopefully that helps.

Sucks that your account got taken, to be honest I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, saw the Cubone and instinctively read it in your voice. (Does anybody else do this? Assign voices to frequent posters? I know I'm weird, I nickname my main team with people names like Emily and Ralphie.)

Is there another way to get to Q Area without traveling from the boat?
Old April 4th, 2011 (02:18 PM).
Beginning Let's Player

First the question. Earlier today I defeated the Elite Four for the first time (GO ME!!!) and started on the quests. I accidentally though I was in Q Area like the quick guide says so I was confused and decided to put myself through translating the some of the Vietnamese guide. To my excitement, it seems like the problems at the beginning of the guide are no more and I can copy text in the order it appears in the guide. Upon further experimentation it seems that the copy problems only happen on pages with trainer boxes; the boxes where it lists a trainers Pokemon and items. At this point it seems like all the other boxes have no effect, perhaps its the Pokemon sprites...Anyway, I plugged in Maxie into the search box, waited til I found some lvl60's and eventually I got this:
(I know the quote box is unnecessary, I just like the way it looks)

Hopefully that helps.

Sucks that your account got taken, to be honest I didn't even notice until you mentioned it, saw the Cubone and instinctively read it in your voice. (Does anybody else do this? Assign voices to frequent posters? I know I'm weird, I nickname my main team with people names like Emily and Ralphie.)

Is there another way to get to Q Area without traveling from the boat?
I actually DO give things voices. Especially while I'm playing a game that has no voice acting, such as Pokemon, and yes, also to frequent posters.

I don't believe there's another way to get to Q area without a boat ride... though I could be wrong.

THANK YOU. Once again, mrjimi16, you have helped me out when others won't. I just wish I could be of some assistant with your issue, but sadly, I'm quite clueless. All I can give you is the educated guess that no, there is no other way to get to Q Area other than by boat... pardon my repetition.
Old April 4th, 2011 (08:05 PM). Edited April 5th, 2011 by mrjimi16.

Well, I'm at the Sky Pillar, and my Infernape (Charlie) just learned Fire Blast. What is the description of Fire Blast you ask? "Incinerates everything it strikes. May cause a burn." Gotta love the descriptions in this game. Right up there with the tear stains on Cubone's skull helmet.

By the way, in a somewhat off-topic manner, I would like to ask if anybody has seen that 25 years of Pixar video. It hit me hard with nostalgia, a bit harder than playing Brown did. I figure this site is half built on nostalgia, shouldn't get in too much trouble.

Also by the way, I hate bicycle puzzles. Here's to me completing this thing by the weekend, fingers crossed.
Old April 4th, 2011 (11:33 PM).
Fire Dragon Slayer
Silver Tier

Nature: Jolly
Whats New in the complement blah blah dex? D: when i patched it, all of my sinnoh/unova pokemon becamse Johto/hoenn/kanto pokemon D:

Name: Drakath
3DS Friend Code: 2723-9635-5698
Old April 5th, 2011 (06:40 AM). Edited April 5th, 2011 by mrjimi16.

Quote originally posted by Drakath569:
Whats New in the complement blah blah dex? D: when i patched it, all of my sinnoh/unova pokemon becamse Johto/hoenn/kanto pokemon D:
I would guess that it either adds pokedex slots or changes the ones that are there. If it adds slots, it would probablt change the order of what is there so any pokemon you had caught before patching would now be whatever it corresponds to in the new one. It makes sense.

Fun Fact: The rematch with Aragi is a double battle. Plan accordingly, don't lead off with Infernape and Flygon like me. Also, how long has Starmie been Psychic type? I knew it could learn Psychic, just never noticed that it was that type...

EDIT: Wooooow...Elite Four 2 is 20 higher than my most recent plot battle, destroyed me...ragequit
Old April 5th, 2011 (08:36 PM).

How do you evolve Boledore?
Old April 5th, 2011 (09:08 PM).

Quote originally posted by Onmi:
How do you evolve Boledore?
Hmm...

[QUOTE=12345;4777462]
Q: New Evoluton Methods for old Pokemon?
Spoiler:
A: Here is the list:
Marakacchi: Cacnea max happiness day
Cacturne: Cacnea max happiness night
Alakazam: Kadabra Lv35
Machamp: Machoke Lv40
Golem: Graveler Lv40
Slowbro: max happiness day
Slowking: max happiness night
Magnezone: Magneton ThunderStone
Togekiss: Togetic SunStone
Chirachino: Chilarmy max happiness
Gengar: haunter Moon Stone
Vileplume: Gloom Lv40
Steelix: Onix Lv40
Gliscor: Gligar max happiness night
Mamoswine: Piloswine Lv40
Froslass: Snorunt max happiness night
Glalie: Snorunt max happiness day
Kingdra: Seadra Water Stone
Electivire: Electabuzz Lv48
Magmortar: Magmar Lv 48
Gallade: Kirlia Sun Stone
Porygon 2: Prygon max happiness
Porygon Z: Porygon 2 Sun Stone
Dusknoir: Dusclops max happiness night
Honchkrow: Murkrow max happiness night
Mismagius: Misdreavus Moon Stone
Scizor: Scyther Sun Stone
Weavile: Sneasel Moon Stone
Roserade: Roselia Sun Stone
Gorebyss: Clamperl Sun Stone
Huntail: Clamperl Water Stone
ShayminSky: Shaymin Glacidea

Those are all of the evolutions that take place in a different manner in this hack. Since the one you request is not there (I don't think), I would assume that it is done in the same way as in the regular games. If it still refuses to evolve, chances are it simply doesn't evolve in this game. I'm not sure about most of the new Pokemon past GenII, but Bulbapedia tells me that Chimecho is an evolved form yet in the Pokedex it immediately follows Roserade. So perhaps he didn't put it in, though it would be strange to leave out an evolved form rather than a base form.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful
Old April 5th, 2011 (10:30 PM).
Master of Legendary Ice Dragon

Send a message via Yahoo to PrimeExDeath
In The Comple Dex Are All Pokemon here? 1~649? o.O

Fear The Power of Fire, Ice and Lightning!

Old April 5th, 2011 (10:59 PM). Edited April 6th, 2011 by Onmi.

Confirmed evolution from Boledore to Gigalith is Level 42.

Also WHAT THE HELL MAXIE HEATRAN?

EDIT: Also seriously? Shellos gets in twice, Thats kinda a waste of two slots if ya think about it. Not complaining, just commenting.
Old April 6th, 2011 (05:18 AM).

It seems RELICANTH is a super duper RARE. I already spent 2hours searching and no luck btw I'm searching relicanth at ROUTE S

any other suggestion?
Old April 6th, 2011 (06:51 AM).

Okay so Darumaka evolves into the Zen Mode Darmantian

I assume either the actual Darmantian isn't in the game or I don't know the method to get him
Old April 6th, 2011 (08:13 AM). Edited April 6th, 2011 by Leppy.

This is kinda silly but I don't know where to find the item in the cave that the black guy said(quest) I only remember "easy quest"

HINT please

EDIT: FOUND it =.= *face slap*

BTW where to find seedot?
Old April 6th, 2011 (09:36 AM).

Okay so I got the Gold Ticket, went to Golden City, got the Candybar Quest Item and... Now what? the Buneary wont move from where they were. I'm still 1 badge away from fly making running around this blaster world map a pain because I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for.

Don't point me to the front page because all it says is "Go to Gold City" I went. I saw. I got Candy. Nothings changed.
Old April 6th, 2011 (09:42 AM).

Okay so I got the Gold Ticket, went to Golden City, got the Candybar Quest Item and... Now what? the Buneary wont move from where they were. I'm still 1 badge away from fly making running around this blaster world map a pain because I have no idea what the hell I'm looking for.

Don't point me to the front page because all it says is "Go to Gold City" I went. I saw. I got Candy. Nothings changed.
Go the HONEY VILLAGE east of golden city and talk to the buneary
Old April 6th, 2011 (11:02 AM).

Quote originally posted by Leppy:

Go the HONEY VILLAGE east of golden city and talk to the buneary
Honey Village? I honestly don't remember what city it goes too, all I remember is that the bar is on the left and I am pretty sure that the bar is on the right in Honey Village. Also, what is this Buneary you speak of? I don't remember ever seeing one of those...though this is one of those quests that I accidentally completed.
Old April 6th, 2011 (01:50 PM).

Honey Village? I honestly don't remember what city it goes too, all I remember is that the bar is on the left and I am pretty sure that the bar is on the right in Honey Village. Also, what is this Buneary you speak of? I don't remember ever seeing one of those...though this is one of those quests that I accidentally completed.
Probably since some people (I.E. Me) just walk right to Honey Village, and think it's comprised of an impenetrable scarecrow and 1 house. Then again I've rarely encountered a town that was so simple yet so hard (Due to it's difference with other towns) to navigate.

Also the Quest has the easiest yet hardest solution, since you've thus far encountered two groups of bunearys who wont budge an inch with talking to them producing no new results. Cynthia isn't around to tell you to talk to them (she only appears once you talk to the third group) So you have to be a compulsive clicker to think this group is any more special than the last and not just a waste to talk to.

Why is it always the 'simple' quests that trip me up? I can handle 'infiltrate enemy headquaters' but fail to 'find log'
Old April 6th, 2011 (02:35 PM).

Probably since some people (I.E. Me) just walk right to Honey Village, and think it's comprised of an impenetrable scarecrow and 1 house. Then again I've rarely encountered a town that was so simple yet so hard (Due to it's difference with other towns) to navigate.

Also the Quest has the easiest yet hardest solution, since you've thus far encountered two groups of bunearys who wont budge an inch with talking to them producing no new results. Cynthia isn't around to tell you to talk to them (she only appears once you talk to the third group) So you have to be a compulsive clicker to think this group is any more special than the last and not just a waste to talk to.

Why is it always the 'simple' quests that trip me up? I can handle 'infiltrate enemy headquaters' but fail to 'find log'
Oooooooh...I thought those were Azurills...
Old April 6th, 2011 (05:50 PM). Edited April 6th, 2011 by Onmi.

Oooooooh...I thought those were Azurills...
I'm playing the Complete Dex Version where they are Buneary.

Also started with the Kanto starters.

And it was Darkrai not Cresselia in Fullmoon Mountain.

Also seriously what the christ? I do a Normal Rank Beauty Contest and my opponents are Kyurem, Aqua Egg and Klinglang
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links