The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:26 PM
leachim_paloyz15
~ セールマイケル

Send a message via Yahoo to leachim_paloyz15 Send a message via Skype™ to leachim_paloyz15

Advertise here
Are the Gen V English Names, and Complement Dex patches are already included in the Final Download?? Or should I download them to update my current Flora Sky Version? If so, should I restart my game?

Thank you very much.

Old April 20th, 2011, 07:35 PM
zZJoennZz
What da!?
Community Supporter

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to zZJoennZz
I think it should restart your game, it's not compatible if you use the same save game.

...mehehehe
Old April 20th, 2011, 07:46 PM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZJoennZz View Post
I think it should restart your game, it's not compatible if you use the same save game.
I am pretty sure it is compatible. Only thing is, reports have come in that your Pokemon will magically evolve into completely different species, so...I guess you have to be okay with that.
Old April 20th, 2011, 09:10 PM
veniceb112
Beginning Trainer

anyone know a great place to level up before facing off the elite four a second time?
Old April 20th, 2011, 09:45 PM
100Fallenangel
Beginning Trainer

Where is Steven In what city is he located?????
Old April 21st, 2011, 07:53 AM
mrjimi16
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100Fallenangel View Post
Where is Steven In what city is he located?????
Already answered that question:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrjimi16 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 100Fallenangel View Post
In what city can i find Stevenn???
That depends on where you are in the game. If you haven't seen him yet, you have to start one of the quests and see him in Route J (the desert route). You can't do the quest until you beat the Elite Four once, so if you haven't done that, you can't see him yet.

After that he is in one of the forests, then you do the Groudon/Kyogre/Rayquazza plot and after that he shows up in L Area I think.

Maybe I forgot something, but I don't think he gives you anything (except for the Gemstone, but that is for when you try to catch Arceus). If you are looking for Beldum, you can catch it under Aragi's lab.
If you are looking for a different answer, say so.
Old April 21st, 2011, 12:15 PM
wilfred2335
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
just dled this hack today, it looks awesome from the screenies, although im a bit confused on how the patching works should i first patch it with the gen V english, then the complement dex? or could i patch it directly to complement dex?
oh and another thing does this game incorporate gen IV moveset split?
thanks :D would be playing this once i know how to patch it
Old April 21st, 2011, 04:39 PM
jasonleb1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
OK, I'm on Route F (where my Pokedex says Solosis can be found) and I have been looking for an hour and I can't find Solosis. Does anyone know where he is in Route F or is he in Meteor Falls?

ANd is anyone having a huge problem with their pokemon not learning moves? Every single one of my Pokemon keeps skipping moves and then stops learning all moves at like level 50. My Shaymin skipped like 8 moves and directly learned Seed Flare at 50, my Flygon never learned Dragonclaw, my Gothitelle never learned Psychic, my Gengar hasn't learned any Shadow moves (My Gengar never learned Shadowflame but Flash's did for example), etc.
Can I please get some help?!
Old April 22nd, 2011, 05:47 AM
octillery333

Nature: Naughty
Where can I find Snivy in the complemint dex version?
Old April 22nd, 2011, 06:15 AM
R3D X
Dark Robin

Just have to say this game is so friggen amazing I can't even fathom how you made this!!!!!!!
Old April 22nd, 2011, 08:05 AM
jasonleb1
Beginning Trainer

Found another problem, whenever any of my Pokemon uses Hydro Pump it takes 2 PP instead of one. I must have downloaded a bugged version or something because I mean geez.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 02:39 AM
mikocoon
error? who cares?

Nature: Quiet
umm i think i found some bug in complement dex version
1. the wally event,when aqua grunt stole his pokedex. i beat the grunt in route L and get out from town (before returning the pokedex to wally),but when i came back that event happen again from we meet wally in route K .each time i get out from town !!
2.all item sell in ball shop in platepics city are ???????
(i think that's all for now. sorry for bad english )

oh yeah there's more:
where can i find these pokemon?
-Kararblast
-tirtouga

Last edited by mikocoon; April 28th, 2011 at 03:14 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2011, 10:14 PM
l0lx
Beginning Trainer

can someone tell me what to do in ancient ruin? Im so totally stuck on that place.. I only open one cave but the pokemon in that place ran away? Wat should i do ?
Old April 24th, 2011, 04:52 PM
Platinum Lucario
The Legendary Master of Light!
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonleb1 View Post
Found another problem, whenever any of my Pokemon uses Hydro Pump it takes 2 PP instead of one. I must have downloaded a bugged version or something because I mean geez.
If Hydro Pump takes up 2 PP instead of one in Flora Sky, then that means that the Pokémon you're battling in the ROM hack has Pressure ability, Pressure always causes the opponent's Pokémon to use up 2 PP instead of one. Try using Hydro Pump on a normal Pokémon that doesn't have Pressure ability and see if it uses up 2 PP.

sure does feel like a brand new adventure!

I'm really looking forward to learning how to understand what the hex values mean and how to create programs using Microsoft Visual Studio!

Always focus on the present, best thing to do! Never look back into the past and never worry about anything bad of the future!
Old April 25th, 2011, 01:27 AM
mica001
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quick question: The "alternate evolutions" list says that Sneasel evolves into Weavile via Moon Stone in this hack. This doesn't seem to be working for me in the complement dex version. (When I go to use the Moon Stone "No use" is shown next to Sneasel; when I try to use it anyway nothing happens.) Does anyone know whether there's a bug or whether I'm doing something wrong?

By the way, I'm loving Flora Sky so far! The storyline is intriguing, the time of day system is super cool, the tiles are gorgeous, I'm really enjoying using Unova pokemon, and the Emerald base is such a refreshing change. Huge thanks to everyone who worked on it!
Old April 25th, 2011, 04:15 AM
Turtwig789
Pokemon Master!

Nature: Jolly
Can You Find A Drilbur In This Game??
Old April 25th, 2011, 07:09 AM
wutballs
Beginning Trainer

The UPS Patch doesn't work for me, am I missing something? I just downloaded the Pokemon Emerald ROM and the English UPS thing on the first page of this thread. If so, can you please link me, or tell me how to find, the files I am missing?
Old April 26th, 2011, 01:13 AM
mikocoon
error? who cares?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtwig789 View Post
Can You Find A Drilbur In This Game??
yes,you can find it in mt fiery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mica001 View Post
Quick question: The "alternate evolutions" list says that Sneasel evolves into Weavile via Moon Stone in this hack. This doesn't seem to be working for me in the complement dex version. (When I go to use the Moon Stone "No use" is shown next to Sneasel; when I try to use it anyway nothing happens.) Does anyone know whether there's a bug or whether I'm doing something wrong?

By the way, I'm loving Flora Sky so far! The storyline is intriguing, the time of day system is super cool, the tiles are gorgeous, I'm really enjoying using Unova pokemon, and the Emerald base is such a refreshing change. Huge thanks to everyone who worked on it!
if i no mistake ,in complement dex version sneasel evolve to weavile when happiness is maxed at night

Last edited by mikocoon; April 26th, 2011 at 01:15 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 26th, 2011, 09:33 AM
wilfred2335
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
hey does anyone know what rocks to press in order for the house in hole woods to show up i tried every combination it won't work T_T
Old April 26th, 2011, 01:06 PM
mica001
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikocoon View Post

if i no mistake ,in complement dex version sneasel evolve to weavile when happiness is maxed at night
OK, this is awesome because I've had the Soothe Bell on it for a while anyway. Thanks!
Old April 27th, 2011, 09:26 AM
R3D X
Dark Robin

How do i edit this rom? No programs will open it
Old April 27th, 2011, 09:56 AM
giradialkia
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to giradialkia
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D X View Post
How do i edit this rom? No programs will open it
You... don't?

Generally, it's considered rude to edit someone else's ROM- I know, I know, "It's not as if Nintendo/Game Freak gave any of us permission", but still. People don'tlike others tampering with their work, and obviously since you can't open it with tools, 12345 has taken steps to try amd prevent this.
tl;dr, you don't.

This one's called 'Red', and it's actually kinda Pokémon themed, so have a listen! Check out the links below for more stuff, if you like this!

This is the Doctor
This is my Soundcloud
This is my bandcamp

My Pokémon Y character is the same as my username. If you see me as a Passerby let me know! I tend to get a lot of Passerby requests and I often wonder if it's people from this site.
Old April 27th, 2011, 11:24 AM
R3D X
Dark Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by giradialkia View Post

You... don't?

Generally, it's considered rude to edit someone else's ROM- I know, I know, "It's not as if Nintendo/Game Freak gave any of us permission", but still. People don'tlike others tampering with their work, and obviously since you can't open it with tools, 12345 has taken steps to try amd prevent this.
tl;dr, you don't.
actually I've figured it out. He changed the header from BPEE to FLOR. Simply changing it to BPEE lets me edit it I only want to change a few sprites for myself :p
Old April 28th, 2011, 07:40 PM
banjo2E
Teach me moves, Diglett!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3D X View Post
actually I've figured it out. He changed the header from BPEE to FLOR. Simply changing it to BPEE lets me edit it I only want to change a few sprites for myself :p
...I'm doing this myself.

Less because I want to hack it, and more because my vba-over.ini isn't going to automatically fix my save files if the header isn't the same as regular Emerald. (I was wondering why I was getting "save file corrupted" messages with correct saves...)

Last edited by banjo2E; April 28th, 2011 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 29th, 2011, 04:29 AM
Black_Face_
Beginning Trainer

ok can someone please tell me were I can get rock climb
& were can I find Steven the second time ?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here