The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 4th, 2011, 02:44 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jezzrey View Post
I forgot to tell that i upgraded my game to the latest patch without restarting the game...
I finished:
1.Wally's Party
2.Coral Quest
3.L Area
4.Bring me a Gible
5.Ninja Trio
6.Explosion
7.Desert Underpass
8.Malias City

I finished all eight quests but i only have 20QP i cant buy the Old Sea Map
Maby you don't recive points from some ninja xD Or you didn't past steaven quest or somethink

Old July 4th, 2011, 03:11 AM
jezzrey
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
Maby you don't recive points from some ninja xD Or you didn't past steaven quest or somethink
Nvm tnx:Di used the old z bug fixed to get more points hehe...now i got all legendaries:D
Old July 4th, 2011, 03:05 PM
lokionon
Beginning Trainer

Hello, I have great doubts, because the passage of meteor falls is closed? I already won the seventh gym and the passage remains closed, I took the dive and waterfall HM's, but still passing meteor falls on the route F is closed, can someone tell me how to open the passage to meteor falls?and sorry for my bad english ,i'm spanish :/
Old July 4th, 2011, 05:43 PM
33r1
Beginning Trainer

I have had the save corruption but only after I beat the Elite Four, It happens even after I changed the Save Type (and deleted the .sav file) and every time. It also only happens when I beat the Elite Four, any other point is fine. Can I please have help I really want to finish this game.
Old July 5th, 2011, 07:08 AM
pesur
Unhatched Egg

after i beat Elite 4 i went to battle frontier and when i talk to a guy in there he says.
Sorry you cant play battle frontier or battle tent in this version.
what should i do
Old July 5th, 2011, 11:49 AM
throwaway1
Beginning Trainer

Love how hard this game is. Currently working on completing pokedex; have 200 Hoenn/382 National seen, 188 Hoenn/347 National owned. Anyone have any suggestions for maxing happiness quickly/good training places?
Old July 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM
lokionon
Beginning Trainer

Can anyone tell me? I tried everything, but does not open meteor falls
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:24 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokionon View Post
Can anyone tell me? I tried everything, but does not open meteor falls
I remember that meteor falls passage will be open when prof. will coled you to get in some lab when electric pokes will be atack them. It will be after 7 th badge

Old July 6th, 2011, 06:05 AM
lokionon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quaresma.pl View Post
I remember that meteor falls passage will be open when prof. will coled you to get in some lab when electric pokes will be atack them. It will be after 7 th badge
I'm only the sixth badge up now, please, can you tell me where I have to go? or show me some guide,i do not even know where the city is the 7th badge, you can help me?thanks man
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:23 AM
Danu20
``~~ King Angel ~~``

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Yahoo to Danu20
Hi all please send me the emulator for this rom with settings. i whait PM with this or link for download. Thank you
Old July 6th, 2011, 06:50 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Quote:
I'm only the sixth badge up now, please, can you tell me where I have to go? or show me some guide,i do not even know where the city is the 7th badge, you can help me?thanks man
You need to obtain secret potion from Cyntia (honey villige) before this you must find May (I think her name is May, girl who you batle at the start of the game in the cave). When you will have secret potion go back to the place when you met May (I think that wyll be on route W? South and then east from chapros island) If not keep looking dude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danu20
Hi all please send me the emulator for this rom with settings. i whait PM with this or link for download. Thank you
Dowload an IPS patch from this site, find correct rom (it's easy just use google) And normal GBA emulator. It's realy easy

PS. Did someone know how to evolve swadloon on Leavanny?
Sky you should add new pokemons method evolutions to first post

Last edited by Quaresma.pl; July 6th, 2011 at 10:51 AM.
Old July 6th, 2011, 11:22 AM
lokionon
Beginning Trainer

Is not that dude, I already did that, it was well before, but I will not give up, wanted to finish the game, is very good, and thanks for helping, it's good to see that people help ^ ^
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:30 PM
throwaway1
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Is not that dude, I already did that, it was well before, but I will not give up, wanted to finish the game, is very good, and thanks for helping, it's good to see that people help ^ ^
The seventh gym is the one in Teaes City. You need to get the pulhia tea from the second floor of the pulhia hotel (left staircase I think, talk to man in first room). Take the tea to Mr. Scope in Ocepac Town (City?) and trade for the scope. Go to Teaes City and try to enter the gym. There is something invisible there, use scope. Capture the pokemon (if you equip with exp share and place first in party and switch out as you battle you can evolve it to its final form inside the gym). Destroy the trainers inside, Battle Aragi the Seventh leader (water-type) and she will ask you go to her lab on Route F. This is the point that meteor falls can be accessed.
Old July 6th, 2011, 02:58 PM
lokionon
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by throwaway1 View Post
The seventh gym is the one in Teaes City. You need to get the pulhia tea from the second floor of the pulhia hotel (left staircase I think, talk to man in first room). Take the tea to Mr. Scope in Ocepac Town (City?) and trade for the scope. Go to Teaes City and try to enter the gym. There is something invisible there, use scope. Capture the pokemon (if you equip with exp share and place first in party and switch out as you battle you can evolve it to its final form inside the gym). Destroy the trainers inside, Battle Aragi the Seventh leader (water-type) and she will ask you go to her lab on Route F. This is the point that meteor falls can be accessed.
I destroyed all the trainers, the less the leader, do not know how but I forgot, hahaha, thanks man,you saved me
Old July 7th, 2011, 01:18 AM
Quaresma.pl
Togepi

Quote:
I destroyed all the trainers, the less the leader, do not know how but I forgot, hahaha, thanks man,you saved me
Oh sorry dude I make a mistake, it was 6 gym not seven xD
I'm glad that someone helped you. I played in this game month ago and I don't remember everythink and yesterday I started again from the beggining :D

Old July 7th, 2011, 06:41 AM
lokionon
Beginning Trainer

haha no dude, thank you, I got it, now I'm in town surence *-*, thanks again (:
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:59 AM
maniac9234
Beginning Trainer

hi all
i found my Garchomp very weak in ability
is there anything wrong?
lv52
hp 151
attack 112
defence 95
s attack75
s defence 74
speed 117

Do any 1 have the patch to fix this? thx
Old July 7th, 2011, 01:32 PM
pesur
Unhatched Egg

when i want to play battle frontier i get this message:
Sorry you cant play battle frontier or battle tent in this version.
what should i do?
Old July 7th, 2011, 04:02 PM
lollixo
Beginning Trainer

Hi! first of all, thanks a lot for your support, rom and stuff; now i have a question about riolu/lucario. i exchange lickitung for a female riolu (because it is the only way male doesn't exist) then I put ditto and riolu in the mansion to obtain a egg. all ok, after some footstep i get a new riolu at level 5 (male); i follow the guide for evolution by happiness and finally I have lucario at about lvl 20, ok. I start training it until a lvl 38 but it learn about only 2 moves (i try to write a name: "steel melody" and another one that I don't remember now nothing important anyway). I check in internet and i find the complete list of lucario's moves (it has a lot of moves until lvl 38 instead of 2 that it learned). Is it normal? does it change something from original female riolu (by exchange)?
thanks a lot
(sorry for my bad english)
Old July 7th, 2011, 09:11 PM
StarkePkMn
Master of The Sky

I got a bad Egg on my Shaimyn FFS, how do I get Shaimyn back?!
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:15 AM
davidm
Beginning Trainer

Im am really stuck and have no clue what to do after the second gym badge? The only place that i know where to go to is the water cave but have no clue of where to go?
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:32 AM
ichigouchiha8701
Beginning Trainer

I'm in searound city with lickitung. I've read someone wants to trade it for a riolu here. I've spoken to everyone and no luck. Does anyone know where this person is? Thanks.
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:50 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidm View Post
Im am really stuck and have no clue what to do after the second gym badge? The only place that i know where to go to is the water cave but have no clue of where to go?
Go to Route E for Mach Bike and then return to Platepics City and then to the east.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:58 AM
lollixo
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
Hi! first of all, thanks a lot for your support, rom and stuff; now i have a question about riolu/lucario. i exchange lickitung for a female riolu (because it is the only way male doesn't exist) then I put ditto and riolu in the mansion to obtain a egg. all ok, after some footstep i get a new riolu at level 5 (male); i follow the guide for evolution by happiness and finally I have lucario at about lvl 20, ok. I start training it until a lvl 38 but it learn about only 2 moves (i try to write a name: "steel melody" and another one that I don't remember now nothing important anyway). I check in internet and i find the complete list of lucario's moves (it has a lot of moves until lvl 38 instead of 2 that it learned). Is it normal? does it change something from original female riolu (by exchange)?
thanks a lot
(sorry for my bad english)
May somebody help me please?
Old July 8th, 2011, 01:28 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollixo View Post
May somebody help me please?
I suppose it's because Riolu has edited movepool.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here