The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 10th, 2011, 01:18 AM
shawn05
Unhatched Egg

Where CAn I finD Yellow Shard
Old December 10th, 2011, 10:27 PM
Manaphy8888
Beginning Trainer

Strange Glitch-Sometimes when i play the minigames in Festa Zone when i finish i get warped to the wrong tile or somewhere i shouldnt.... i dunno if this was already reported but im just saying...

GREAT game by the way

PROBLEM!!
When i was playing the mining minigame just then, i got stuck and the wall wouldnt collapse?? what happened?? is this a glitch??

Last edited by Manaphy8888; December 10th, 2011 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 11th, 2011, 09:34 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn05 View Post
Where CAn I finD Yellow Shard
Well You Can Find The YELLOW SHARD in the Ghost House East of Platepics city. You will need HM Air Cutter and Mach Bike for it
Old December 12th, 2011, 02:19 PM
multiyogibear
Beginning Trainer

I am trying to get a magmar for my team and when I go to mt. fiery there is a grunt that is blocking the way and will not move. any help would be appreciated
Old December 12th, 2011, 09:40 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by multiyogibear View Post
I am trying to get a magmar for my team and when I go to mt. fiery there is a grunt that is blocking the way and will not move. any help would be appreciated
That Grunt will not move unless u beat the league first time as its standing on a purpose for the Groudon event
Old December 17th, 2011, 06:36 AM
Dimebag
Master Of Reality

Nature: Gentle
Great hack and tiles, day / night system ,rock climb...this hack is way too prototype and difficult. I have nearly finished it but i can't find a relicanth either a wailmer ( to evolve to wailord) in order to summon Ho-Oh
Anyways your hack ( like many more good hacks ) passes me the message that anyone can create a good pomemon hack.
Old December 17th, 2011, 11:14 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
Even though it is a bad ROM Hack, I due have to admit the things that make this game bad make it fun to play. I like how you can get the Hoenn starters in both versions, especially since Torchic was my first Pokemon. Also it happens to be my 6th favorite ROM Hack to play, the first being Azure Horizons and the second being Quartz. I also like the difficulty in this ROM Hack since Light Platinum was too easy to beat.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old December 17th, 2011, 05:17 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
Will you help me? because no one has noticed my post.

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old December 17th, 2011, 07:03 PM
G_Sylar

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
Even though it is a bad ROM Hack, I due have to admit the things that make this game bad make it fun to play. I like how you can get the Hoenn starters in both versions, especially since Torchic was my first Pokemon. Also it happens to be my 6th favorite ROM Hack to play, the first being Azure Horizons and the second being Quartz. I also like the difficulty in this ROM Hack since Light Platinum was too easy to beat.
Why do you say this is a bad hack? I've wanted to play it after I finish the hack I currently play.
Old December 17th, 2011, 10:04 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by gam3r! View Post
Great hack and tiles, day / night system ,rock climb...this hack is way too prototype and difficult. I have nearly finished it but i can't find a relicanth either a wailmer ( to evolve to wailord) in order to summon Ho-Oh
Anyways your hack ( like many more good hacks ) passes me the message that anyone can create a good pomemon hack.
Well I am Surprised you are not finding either of them spcially Wailmer. Go into any water cave and Fish out WAILMER as it appears almost every time. for Relicanth You needdive and find any underground oceanic grass . Relicanth is rare but ull find it. Just to remind u relicanth is replaced by Alomomola in the C-dex version

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquataris View Post
What is your problem? Hope i can solve it

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 17th, 2011 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 18th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Facelift

Nature: Adamant
This hack's tiles are from HGSS...right?
Anyways, the things I love about this hack are:
The Difficulty level (yep, but not as hard as LoG or Snakewood...I think...)
How there are two versions
Events
Classic ole Team Aqua & Magma
Sky's sprite
The fact that this seems to be set in a future Hoenn

A few grammar errors are there, but they don't really hinder the fact that this game is fun.

Hail to the king, baby.
Army of Darkness
Old December 18th, 2011, 01:25 PM
X80relianthope

i love this game i would give this game major props it is hard to find a good hacked version of pokemon emerald and this game is one of the very few in my top 10 fav hacks. love tiles and plot. keep up the good work can't wait to see if you make another game like this.
Old December 18th, 2011, 02:24 PM
Aquataris
Veteran Trainer.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquataris

What is your problem? Hope i can solve it#

My problemwas:
Quote:
unfortunately, Flora Sky is not working on Multiple Emulators, even VBA r314 or whatever.

please help
That was posted on the 5th of December

anyway, I have fixed it by downloading the link on this page.

Just in case this happens again to another person please put the above link on the main page.

Click on the this link and scroll to the bottom and there is the things that would be here
My RolePlays(GM of...):Dimensions Collide (Fail Remake of Dimension's End) [T] (Dead)
My PC Family:
My Little Sister: chef30!
My Lovely Pair Ex-Pair: RoleplayGirl11!
My Sister: DarkAngel
Old December 20th, 2011, 07:59 AM
LightOfTruth
Likes Hacks and Official Games

I will upload my sav as I'm having problems with the Snorlax and I have beat PKMN Trainer Sky at Trainer Hill in Golden City
Attached Files
File Type: sav Pokemon - Emerald Version.sav‎ (128.0 KB, 14 views) (Save to Dropbox)

Get some Sims 3 stuff now

Old December 22nd, 2011, 03:26 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

I do like the Pokemon Platinum feel to it, such as the HP bars which are like that in Azure Horizons and Liquid Crystal also. Also you have to beat the gym leaders in order like in Platinum, Black, and White. The difficulty somewhat reminds me of Platinum combined with Emerald 386. I think that may explain why I like playing it, since Pokemon Platinum is my favorite Pokemon game.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 02:05 PM
aesdeeefjaykayel
Beginning Trainer

So, first off, what I've played of this hack so far, I've loved. <3 The graphics are absolutely gorgeous~

And I feel like an idiot, because you've addressed the saving issue already, but even following all the steps, I'm still having issues. Dx If anyone wants to help, here's what's going on:

So, as long as I don't close the Emulator, everything saves fine. I can load my backups and old saves and current save etc. It's all good. But if I close the emulator, once I start it up again, all my saves are whack. The picture loads, but I can't move my person anywhere, or do anything, really. I changed it so it saves as 128K and everything.

So I thought something might have been wrong with my game file. I downloaded it somewhere, but it came already as a .gba format. So just a little bit ago, I deleted that game file, downloaded the .ups one linked to in this thread, and patched it with an emerald rom. And now I have the issue where I have no control, but it's whenever I even start the game. The loading screen pops up, and it looks fine, but I can't do anything. None of the buttons seem to affect the game at all. I tried to reconfigure the joypad, but nothing changed.

Sorry for this novel of a post. xD I just really want to play this game, and I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If anyone has a few spare minutes to help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Old December 23rd, 2011, 08:15 PM
Enric_loves_Shaymin
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Serious
How can I go to Artisan Hill?

And why my Sawsbuck can't learn Iceberg but he is grass/ice pokemon?

Last edited by Enric_loves_Shaymin; December 23rd, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2011, 11:39 PM
unjoker

In the Complement Dex Version, does Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr with increased level or by trading?

Old December 24th, 2011, 03:13 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\

Sawsbuck and Deerling remain the same type no matter what season actually in Black and White. I don't know why Sky made spring Deerling evolve into winter Sawsbuck since winter happens first. To get to Artisan Hill you have to use Rock Climb, you get it from Steven after the Groudon and Kyogre fight and you have to battle Cynthia to use it. On Artisan Hill you can get Mew, both in the main version and complement version I believe.
Old December 24th, 2011, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by unjoker View Post
In the Complement Dex Version, does Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr with increased level or by trading?
Gurdurr evolves normaly at about lv 45
Old December 25th, 2011, 12:10 AM
unjoker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Gurdurr evolves normaly at about lv 45
Thanks for the information, dude!

Old December 26th, 2011, 03:31 AM
moudinho
Moudinho Of All Trades

Nature: Careful
Help,i get this error every single time

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Ive changed the rom,downloaded a clean one and retried it again,but still the same error.help?
Old December 27th, 2011, 03:59 PM
Dying Light
Assassin

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by moudinho View Post
Help,i get this error every single time

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

Ive changed the rom,downloaded a clean one and retried it again,but still the same error.help?
Usually, it's a "don't ask, don't tell" about ROMs. Whether or not you are using a correct/altered one is your business. My only help for you is try using another emulator. For instance, the creator of this hack posted all tested/working emulators on his first post.
Old December 27th, 2011, 08:23 PM
imevil
Biggest Scyther Fan
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
probably the best hack ive played on this site, great job!!!!
Emerald Second City Challenge- COMPLETE
ULTIMATE MONOTYPE WATER!
Fire Red (COMPLETE) -> Crystal (COMPLETE) -> Emerald (COMPLETE) -> Platinum(COMPLETE -> Black 2

Hunger Games Challenge- District 8: Ruby 2/8

Old December 28th, 2011, 10:41 AM
MetaleiroBR
Beginning Trainer

man i guess this is the best hacker i've been played, but i have some difficulty to complete the game: i haven't found the red shard inside the hippowdon temple, and i get my 6th badge in the hotasita city, and the fly skill, where i should go now, where i found the green shard?

sry my poor english, i've been learned with musics and games xD

Last edited by MetaleiroBR; December 28th, 2011 at 11:21 AM. Reason: i've found the red shard xD
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links