Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 18th, 2012 (10:56 AM).

Hello,I just registered here to ask a question.I played the Main Version up until the desert now and have Infernape and Duskull but then I saw the Complete Dex Version and wanted to play that because of the more legendaries.I downloaded the Complete Dex Version,renamed my .sav so that I can play where i stopped but now ALL my Pokemon are changed D:! Infernape is Charizard and Duskull is Litwick so that sucks.I want my old pokemons back man,so is there a way to fix this and play with my old pokemon? Also is Entei,Raikou and Suicune still in the Complete Dex Game? Because at their location is Zekrom,Reshiram and Kyurem now right? And are there now ALL legendaries? Like Zapdos,Victini,Keldeo and so on? Please answer,I appreciate everything ))
Old February 18th, 2012 (11:43 AM).

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by BDHORNZ:
Hello,I just registered here to ask a question.I played the Main Version up until the desert now and have Infernape and Duskull but then I saw the Complete Dex Version and wanted to play that because of the more legendaries.I downloaded the Complete Dex Version,renamed my .sav so that I can play where i stopped but now ALL my Pokemon are changed D:! Infernape is Charizard and Duskull is Litwick so that sucks.I want my old pokemons back man,so is there a way to fix this and play with my old pokemon? Also is Entei,Raikou and Suicune still in the Complete Dex Game? Because at their location is Zekrom,Reshiram and Kyurem now right? And are there now ALL legendaries? Like Zapdos,Victini,Keldeo and so on? Please answer,I appreciate everything ))
Yup all the legendaries are available in both versions separately. Some are common in both versions... the JOHTO trio beasts are available in Main version.. The Kanto bird trio are available in c-dex version but as a wild pokemon...Victini is available in main version... Keldeo is also available in Main version.. For your other problem there is no solution now but you must have played both versions separately to catch all the legendaries...
Old February 18th, 2012 (11:53 AM).

I see,thank you very much
Old February 19th, 2012 (01:43 PM).
Pokemon Champ

Send a message via Skype™ to samiulrules
This hack is epic and awesome!!! But you cauld make the elites Pokemon a few lvls down. I had Poke's in 50's and starter at 68 lowest 57 and the dragon guy killed me with earthquakes!! But still relay good game.

Also whats up with not able to use advanced map to edit? I wanted to use some of the sprites.
Old February 19th, 2012 (06:28 PM).
what
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Quote originally posted by samiulrules:
This hack is epic and awesome!!! But you cauld make the elites Pokemon a few lvls down. I had Poke's in 50's and starter at 68 lowest 57 and the dragon guy killed me with earthquakes!! But still relay good game.

Also whats up with not able to use advanced map to edit? I wanted to use some of the sprites.
Because Advance Map isn't a sprite editor and you can't just go into his hack and take his sprites (and when I say his sprites I mean not his sprites).

Anyway you should change the player overworld.

Because it should've won HotY.
Pear
Frodo Baggins
Twitter
Youtube
CBC
Old February 19th, 2012 (08:48 PM).

Just wondering: Does this use standart move differences ? I mean, is ghost physical in general like in third or do you made shadow ball special ?
Old February 20th, 2012 (12:26 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Lumber:
Just wondering: Does this use standart move differences ? I mean, is ghost physical in general like in third or do you made shadow ball special ?
This hack follows 3rd game mechanics so it does not have Physical/Special split.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old February 23rd, 2012 (12:21 PM).

Can I find glacidea anywhere earlier ? I currently have 5 badges
Old February 23rd, 2012 (07:48 PM).

Can some one help me? ={ i'm having problems with the Quest #3 in the Main version. I can't see the Black guy in Rout Z or anywhere on that area or where his suppose to be...Thanks in advance.
Old February 24th, 2012 (04:21 AM).

Hello, I played Pokemon : Flora Sky on VBA. Now every time, I play, a message pops. "The save file has been corrupted. The previous save file has been loaded." and "The internal battery has run dry." And then after searching a bit, I camed to this forums. And download VBA Rerecording. It fixed my problem, but my save file is not readed, I need to new game, But I don't like. Can someone help me? Thanks. =)
Old February 24th, 2012 (11:46 AM). Edited February 24th, 2012 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by Zado:
Can I find glacidea anywhere earlier ? I currently have 5 badges
Glacidea would be available after the First Elite four encounter

Quote originally posted by Tofutheenderman:
Can some one help me? ={ i'm having problems with the Quest #3 in the Main version. I can't see the Black guy in Rout Z or anywhere on that area or where his suppose to be...Thanks in advance.
As we could do the quests in any order so can you tell me exactly which quest are you trying to do?
Old February 24th, 2012 (12:04 PM).

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Glacidea would be available after the First Elite four encounter

As we could do the quests in any order so can you tell me exactly which quest are you trying to do?
As said above...I'm trying to do the quest for the Special Coral (Quest 3) in the order from the Forum. In Route Z there is suppose to be a Black Ninja guy that he can give me the quest to go in rout AC and use dive and look for that Special coral to earn my last 10 point and get my last ticket. People say is the famous error thingy in the game that has been "patched" =[
Old February 25th, 2012 (02:00 PM).
Pokemon Champ

Send a message via Skype™ to samiulrules
How I use rock climb? I have it and all did events and cant use it. Why?
Old February 25th, 2012 (04:20 PM).
Houndoom Fan

Nature: Hasty
I'll admit this is a nice hack so far. I'm enjoying it enough to support it

None

Completed Challenges
Fire Red

Cerberus the Houndoom Solo Challenge Fire Red
Old February 26th, 2012 (12:01 AM). Edited February 26th, 2012 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by Tofutheenderman:
As said above...I'm trying to do the quest for the Special Coral (Quest 3) in the order from the Forum. In Route Z there is suppose to be a Black Ninja guy that he can give me the quest to go in rout AC and use dive and look for that Special coral to earn my last 10 point and get my last ticket. People say is the famous error thingy in the game that has been "patched" =[
Well the ninja guy is there to the route north-west of Hotastia city you have to go south in order to find him and the coral is available in the first diving spot you reach when you surf east of SEAROUND CITY...

Quote originally posted by samiulrules:
How I use rock climb? I have it and all did events and cant use it. Why?
Rock climb could be only used outside when you beat the Elite four the 2nd time...
Old February 26th, 2012 (03:50 AM).

Anyone Know Where i can find Diglett , Nosepass and staryu in main version
casue so hard find them =,=
Old February 26th, 2012 (08:32 AM).

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
Well the ninja guy is there to the route north-west of Hotastia city you have to go south in order to find him and the coral is available in the first diving spot you reach when you surf east of SEAROUND CITY...

Rock climb could be only used outside when you beat the Elite four the 2nd time...
Thats the problem...and i will keep saying this again. his NOT there or anywhere on the area...I can find the coral but the guy WHO gives me the quest is nowhere to be found...In your directions and on my explorations. Nowhere.
Old February 26th, 2012 (02:44 PM).

Hey can anyone help me out. im stuck in the game. I currently have 4 badges and just recently met up with Cynthia and Professor Birch in Platepics City( or however its spelled) and was told to meet in some forest i think. Thats where im stuck. i cant find it anywhere. this was also after we encountered team aqua and magma and team magma was talking about there being a red orb in a forest. If anyone can help me with that it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old February 26th, 2012 (10:53 PM).

Quote originally posted by Catalan64:
Hey can anyone help me out. im stuck in the game. I currently have 4 badges and just recently met up with Cynthia and Professor Birch in Platepics City( or however its spelled) and was told to meet in some forest i think. Thats where im stuck. i cant find it anywhere. this was also after we encountered team aqua and magma and team magma was talking about there being a red orb in a forest. If anyone can help me with that it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
You have to go to Polar forest.. You can go there through your hometown... It's located to the east of your hometown near a Pokemon center.. Do you remember passing through it where Professor birch gave you the National dex in the beginning of the game Where 2 Magma grunts were blocking the entrance
Old February 26th, 2012 (11:26 PM).
Ragequit

Nature: Adamant
For me, Gyrados sprite is all messed up and pixley compaired to the rest of the other 'mon. It's like it's a Y/B/R/G/S/C sprite.

Vengence has such good stats (10-20 above all others on my team), I don't wana get rid of him so soon, I just got him...

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Old February 27th, 2012 (01:26 PM).

Well i'm about to give up on the Special Coral quest found in route Z south of the are (next to the twins up the small hill) because Day or night i can't see the Black ninja guy to give me the quest. =\ Haven't found anything to fix this problem or a way to get around it on another sav or anything. I really need does last 10 pts to get the last ticket/map to battle mewtwo and travel the other islands because its also glitch out on that part wen i want to use the other tickets.
Old February 27th, 2012 (07:15 PM).
Ragequit

Nature: Adamant
Does anyone know where the first Sun Stone is? I remember during my last playthrough I had a Galade at around lvl 25 or something. If anyone could tell me that would be awesome.

AWWWWWWW YEAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!
Old February 28th, 2012 (07:12 AM). Edited February 28th, 2012 by darki-.

Some friends and I have the problem that we get a white screen before 8 Gym Leaders on the bridge (vba, nogba and flashcard).
Old February 29th, 2012 (12:23 AM).

Quote originally posted by TuGaWaR 545:
Does anyone know where the first Sun Stone is? I remember during my last playthrough I had a Galade at around lvl 25 or something. If anyone could tell me that would be awesome.
Well so far as I know The first Sun stone I encounter was when I got HM Air Cutter.. It's behind the cut tree north of Platepics city just before you enter it
Old February 29th, 2012 (08:37 AM).

the UPS patcher invalid link download..
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links