Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 29th, 2012, 06:56 PM
Liquid crystal fan

Advertise here
Can you clone Pokemon in this ? The reason I ask is so you can have both land and Sky form Shaymin and both forms of Meloetta.
Old March 1st, 2012, 02:06 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassem View Post
the UPS patcher invalid link download..
Then use Google to find it elsewhere =)
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 1st, 2012, 06:19 PM
Tofutheenderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid crystal fan View Post
Can you clone Pokemon in this ? The reason I ask is so you can have both land and Sky form Shaymin and both forms of Meloetta.
I think so. In the battle frontier like in Emerald. Not sure because i haven't thought about it so i will check and tell you if you can or not.

Edit: Yes. You can clone in this game like in Emerald. Just find on youtube "How to clone pokemons on Emerald" and look how is done. But you can clone any pokemon with items on a 100%
=====================================================
Yawn~~ Is it night time already?

Last edited by Tofutheenderman; March 1st, 2012 at 06:26 PM.
Old March 2nd, 2012, 06:16 AM
k6666

Finally , finish this Game :D

this is the best hack game i ever play
Old March 3rd, 2012, 02:09 AM
Lumber
Beginning Trainer

Is Feebas easily catchable or did you used the waterfields that were in the real games ?
Old March 3rd, 2012, 10:58 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumber View Post
Is Feebas easily catchable or did you used the waterfields that were in the real games ?
Well Feebas is given to you by a guy in A AREA when you give him the Scanner...
Old March 3rd, 2012, 03:12 PM
Impergator
Unhatched Egg

I'm desperate for help!

I just beated the E4 and now my ****ing emulator says to me, that my "save file has been erased due to corruption or damage". My mind is just blown right now.. what did I wrong ? Never used cheats or anything like that.. I played this game by 98% absolutely blind and nearly without any help or hints.. It took me about 46 hours the last days to get this far.. and now everything is just gone ?

Can someone please explain this to me ? How can this be possible ? Can it be repaired ?

I was soooooo ****ing happy when I beat this ridiculously strong E4 and was just about thinking which pokemon I should get for my team now.. and then.. wush. It's kinda unreal for me atm.. my life got just ****ed.

What should I do ? This is just mental..
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:13 AM
cidolfas
T.G. Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yup the c-dex link SKY gave in this post has a bug and we can't have the battle frontier here but the link SKY gave on his website has the Battle frontier and i am playing it right now .

hey man, how did you do it? I downloaded my c-dex version in his website ( http://pokemonflorasky.com ) but I still can't access the battle frontier & axew won't appear in my game... what website did you dowloaded it?

-------------------------------------------------------------------

PROBLEM SOLVE. i run the c-dex savestate into the main rom and catch the same value of axew. you can also enter the battle frontier by loading the c-dex savestate into main version then play it to c-dex version. ~cheers!~ XD
My RoL Hall of Fame

lv9 shinny munchlax
lv54 venusaur
lv51 empoleon
lv59 swampert
lv36 gallade
lv46 shinny gengar

Last edited by cidolfas; March 7th, 2012 at 02:51 AM.
Old March 7th, 2012, 12:20 AM
Skitty1
Highlight my signature :)

lol is that Skitty building?! you rock!
Old March 8th, 2012, 05:00 PM
redxblood
Unhatched Egg

where do i get all the starters, like from kanto, johto, hoenn, and etc??
Old March 8th, 2012, 08:22 PM
Rhapsodii
Moderately Humble Trainer

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinn9494 View Post
Hey , anyone can help me ? I want to catch a Zorua but when I go to Mt fullmoon from Small Town . I went all 3 holes but still did not encounter any . Please Help D:
If you go to the top of Mt. Fullmoon where you caught latios/latias and then go look through the grass around that area Zorua appear. I ran into about 4 while training my Infernape.
Old March 10th, 2012, 07:44 AM
TTIgotbadegg
Beginning Trainer

Can Some1 help me i somehow got a bad egg in my pc is that anyway way to remove it i heard that can use DMA+clean Pokemon code but what does it means an1 hav the code to remove the egg ??reply asap thx =D
Old March 10th, 2012, 11:00 AM
Volcanix769
Known as the Quilava Guy!

Nature: Careful
Quote:
Originally Posted by redxblood View Post
Johto starters aren't available, but you can get Kanto at the Component, and Sinnoh in Main.
Old March 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM
playplayj
TheArchangle

I would love to play this hack but can't because you only re putting on .rar files and I need ips files...
Old March 10th, 2012, 08:44 PM
redxblood
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volcanix769 View Post
Johto starters aren't available, but you can get Kanto at the Component, and Sinnoh in Main.
Just saw totodile has a location. Go to your pokedex do area.
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:37 AM
redxblood
Unhatched Egg

SO i can't get the green shard. i got celebi, giratina, I've beaten the elite 4. i go to flash and talk to her so i can go to the torn world, she only tells me, do u like shamans new form?? but my shaymin is still the same. what happened?? and i have the 3 other shards

Last edited by redxblood; March 11th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 03:53 PM
DeagleAc3
Unhatched Egg

Hey, I have 2 badges, where do I go now?
Old March 11th, 2012, 05:42 PM
redxblood
Unhatched Egg

I learned that there was a complement version of the game. What so different. Complement vs main? And which one should I play, which is better?

Last edited by redxblood; March 11th, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old March 11th, 2012, 11:58 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
I learned that there was a complement version of the game. What so different. Complement vs main? And which one should I play, which is better?
Pokémon and some features, I played Complement and I liked it more because of available legendaries.
ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack. | Previous Sign 2 | Previous Sign

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old March 12th, 2012, 03:19 AM
DeagleAc3
Unhatched Egg

Does this hack have an EXP.Share? If so, where is it?

EDIT : Nevermind, found an EXP.Share. BUT, now I'm lost. Where do I go? I wasn't paying attention when Prof.Birch, Cynthia, and that Devon guy were talking about going to a forest but I don't even know where the **** it is. Also the sailor guy that takes me to places is gone now because after I beat the Magma Tower I walked a few steps and it teleported me to Platepics City... ****.

Last edited by DeagleAc3; March 12th, 2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:00 AM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagleAc3 View Post
Does this hack have an EXP.Share? If so, where is it?

EDIT : Nevermind, found an EXP.Share. BUT, now I'm lost. Where do I go? I wasn't paying attention when Prof.Birch, Cynthia, and that Devon guy were talking about going to a forest but I don't even know where the **** it is. Also the sailor guy that takes me to places is gone now because after I beat the Magma Tower I walked a few steps and it teleported me to Platepics City... ****.
Google pokemon flora sky and you'll find the hack oficial site. There, go to "video walktrough" tab, there you'll get (before de videos) a resume of the walkthrough which i used every time i got lost. Also, you have a detailed map for you to find every place that is mentioned in the guide. Hope I helped!
Old March 12th, 2012, 10:47 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
WELL IF you are playing the Main version:
you chose a sinnoh starter and the other s are found in a cave above waterfall in route T and the other starter in a cave in route X. you have to defeat a pokemaniac i there and you will need Waterfall HM.
Johto starters are available in outcast Island when you get it's ticket by doing quests and missions. Chikorita and Cyndaquil on grass while Totodile in water.
As for Kanto starters they are not available in this version.
For Hoenn starters you need S- Scope which is given to you by an old man in Ocepac town when you give him Pulhea tea. Torchic is hidden behind a cut tree in Route I. Treecko is hidden in polar forset above a Waterfall while Mudkip is hidden outside Taes City's Gym.
The Unova starters are currently forgotten by me but ill tell you later about them. So far as i know they are obtained quite late in the game...

Quote:
Originally Posted by playplayj View Post
I would love to play this hack but can't because you only re putting on .rar files and I need ips files...
You have to extract the rar file by using winrar or winzip then you will get Ips file inside it...

Quote:
SO i can't get the green shard. i got celebi, giratina, I've beaten the elite 4. i go to flash and talk to her so i can go to the torn world, she only tells me, do u like shamans new form?? but my shaymin is still the same. what happened?? and i have the 3 other shards
WELL GREEN SHARD IS GIVEN TO YOU BY A GUY IN MALIAS CITY'S MUSEUM

Sorry It was in Flower Garden.. you have to atlk to Flash in order to get there and find it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeagleAc3 View Post
Hey, I have 2 badges, where do I go now?
Go south from Platepics city.. You will need Hm Flash though..

Last edited by alienhunterx; March 12th, 2012 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:09 PM
BLACKOUT

Nature: Bold
ok so i downloaded the complete dex version. is this any different than the main version? apart from this, i have 7 badges and now im stuck. i dont know how to get into the underwater cave the characters were talking about. i just fixed the generator and finally found dive in dark cave. can someone lend me a hand?

also rate my team:
lv 50 shamin regular form (shiny)
lv 48 conkeldurr
lv 48 charizard (he was my starter, but people on the forum are saying they had sinoh starters??)
lv 41 swellow
lv 34 marshtomp (training it now)
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:22 PM
dovahmon
Beginning Trainer

i cant play it for some reason i followed all your directions but it wont work
Old March 13th, 2012, 01:32 PM
Cabe

Nature: Jolly
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK0UT View Post
ok so i downloaded the complete dex version. is this any different than the main version? apart from this, i have 7 badges and now im stuck. i dont know how to get into the underwater cave the characters were talking about. i just fixed the generator and finally found dive in dark cave. can someone lend me a hand?

also rate my team:
lv 50 shamin regular form (shiny)
lv 48 conkeldurr
lv 48 charizard (he was my starter, but people on the forum are saying they had sinoh starters??)
lv 41 swellow
lv 34 marshtomp (training it now)

About sinnoh starters... there are 2 versions of this hack: the "Main Version" and the "Complement Dex Version". As the name says, one has some pokemon and the other has the ones that are not in the firt. For example, you get kanto starters in main version and sinnoh starters in the complement (or backwards, i don't remember exactly). You can get let's say... gligar in main version but not in the complement dex version. You can consult all of this in the hack's official web though...

Last edited by Cabe; March 13th, 2012 at 01:58 PM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here