Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old April 28th, 2012 (08:36 AM).

Thanks for providing this awesome hack.. The last time I played, I played using Complement Dex version. Now I am gonna start all over again..
Old April 29th, 2012 (09:55 AM).
on a mission from God

hunter you are a godsend with this game my brotha thank you

'now here's one that's been difficult for me

"how do I find Steven the man they talk about in the challenge factory's second mission
he's supposed to be in the desert hiding out there and upon finding him you're suppose to take a quiz but.....I can't for the life of me find the guy'

I beat both versions of the game (main version as Male c-dex as female) and I'm stuck at this same spot trying to find the guy so can somebody once again give me directions to the guy?
Old April 29th, 2012 (11:58 PM).

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote originally posted by BlastoiseBrother:
hunter you are a godsend with this game my brotha thank you

'now here's one that's been difficult for me

"how do I find Steven the man they talk about in the challenge factory's second mission
he's supposed to be in the desert hiding out there and upon finding him you're suppose to take a quiz but.....I can't for the life of me find the guy'

I beat both versions of the game (main version as Male c-dex as female) and I'm stuck at this same spot trying to find the guy so can somebody once again give me directions to the guy?
Thanks and no problem...
Steven is all the way WEST of the route P where the water starts and then you have to go North to find a cave opening blocked by the rock smash.. just smash the rocks and go inside.. You will find him..
Old April 30th, 2012 (09:26 AM).
on a mission from God

"thanks brotha i'll keep it in mind"

"now here's a problem I've been having for a time now: TRADING!!!! this is the one that's pissin me off"

"I want to trade between both versions of the game but I cant because either one or the other keeps messing up and sending me back to the start screen before I even get the chance to trade" I'm able to get inside the wireless center and the direct corner but like I said before I get a chance to trade it messes up right when I trade with the other game's character right after I select the second character's pokemon to trade with the 1st it boots back to the start screen and when I'm there i'm back outside either the wireless or direct corner!
Old May 1st, 2012 (01:16 AM).

Trading is a problem in Flora Sky and I think SKY hasn't bothered to fix it so I am sorry there...
Old May 1st, 2012 (03:08 AM). Edited May 1st, 2012 by Ahrael.

Yo.
So far, I got to the town with Safari Zone and I don't like the game very much (with all respect to the creator).

1. First of all, in-game time doesn't seem to be changing. Clock stopped at the same hour I set at the beginning. Playing at dark 24/7 irritates me a lot. I think it would've been better if the night/day function was simpy turned off.

2. Pokemon. I've got 3 badges so far and the only Pokemon I've been using until now was Infernape (lvl 43). Now, that I have access to Safari Zone, I caught Eevee and decided to evolve it into Vaporeon later. All in all, I didn't like Pokemon that I've been encountering until now. Most of them are from 1st Generation, not very tough and repeat in different areas too much. More variety here, please.

3. "Give me X amount of Mail and I'll give you an item." - this freaks me out. In most cases, NPC don't say what they are going to give me and walking back to 1st town is sooo boring.

4. Teleport function near Poke Centers. I haven't tried it yet, but if it's what I think it is, I dislike it. If it's going to let me teleport to different places, it will be just too unreal.

5. Calling the region "Hoenn" eventhough it no longer is. Same with character names.

6. If you changed tiles, you could've changed sprites too. :/

This is my opinion based on my current experience. I hope it's going to get better later. Anyway, "2." is what annoys me the most tbh.

@edit
It gets better after events in Polar Forest
Old May 2nd, 2012 (03:59 PM).

after i beat the elite 4 it takes me to the start screen and says that i have to start the game completely over....any help would be appreciated.
Old May 3rd, 2012 (01:30 AM).

You must have a wrong emulator or ROM ... If you haven't then try to go outside your home and see if that mysterious man shows up..?
Old May 3rd, 2012 (04:02 PM).
Combat Arms

i warp to puel town if i mess up on the torn world tiles. cant go back to torn world after that.
Old May 5th, 2012 (01:38 PM).

Title says it all, is the move system tweaked so that some fire type moves (for example) are physical as opposed to special moves, as vice versa of course.
Old May 5th, 2012 (06:54 PM).

All TM's and HM's plus Berries got deleted from my inventory all of a sudden. Furthermore, after picking up any of the above they do not appear in my inventory. This has essentially meant game over for me as I am unable to get certain HM's which are necessary to progress in the game.
This occurred after I picked up HM01 Air Cutter, then restarted the game before saving. Upon restart I discovered this bug. I am playing the Main version on gpSP for PSP, and this is the first time I have experienced any bugs.
Can anyone please help, if possible?
Old May 5th, 2012 (07:10 PM).

When I go to Challenge Island and into the forest, Latios is not there. I cannot proceed any farther into the forest because "the mist is too heavy". I have all three shards (yellow, green, red).
Old May 5th, 2012 (11:12 PM).

Latios/Latias in on the top of Mt.Fullmoon. You can encounter the other one in grass (just as Suicune, Raikou and Entei in gsc), but it runs away after first turn (that's why I suggest having a Pokemon with Mean Look and some sleep inducing move first in party when searching).
Old May 6th, 2012 (10:36 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by Blazixe:
Title says it all, is the move system tweaked so that some fire type moves (for example) are physical as opposed to special moves, as vice versa of course.
No. It does not have physical/special split.

Quote originally posted by Ahrael:
Latios/Latias in on the top of Mt.Fullmoon. You can encounter the other one in grass (just as Suicune, Raikou and Entei in gsc), but it runs away after first turn (that's why I suggest having a Pokemon with Mean Look and some sleep inducing move first in party when searching).
That's what M-Ball is for =)

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 6th, 2012 (10:44 PM).

Quote originally posted by curivia:
All TM's and HM's plus Berries got deleted from my inventory all of a sudden. Furthermore, after picking up any of the above they do not appear in my inventory. This has essentially meant game over for me as I am unable to get certain HM's which are necessary to progress in the game.
This occurred after I picked up HM01 Air Cutter, then restarted the game before saving. Upon restart I discovered this bug. I am playing the Main version on gpSP for PSP, and this is the first time I have experienced any bugs.
Can anyone please help, if possible?
You must have a BAD Rom because i never heard anyone complaining previously about such problems...
Old May 7th, 2012 (06:29 PM). Edited May 7th, 2012 by drunkenbard16.

A possibly stupid question: is the hero supposed to be 100% like Brendan from Emerald? I ask this because I saw some different OW and battle sprites of the trainer in some screenshots. Maybe I patched a wrong rom, that's what I'm afraid of.

edit: nevermind, the SSs in the first page shows it's the same.
Old May 8th, 2012 (01:22 AM).

i have a big problem i am stuck at the battle tent it says Sorry You cant play the battle tent or battlefrointer in this version !
Old May 8th, 2012 (05:25 PM).

Where is Polar Forest? I have beaten team magma and received the master ball from mr. stone.
Old May 8th, 2012 (11:57 PM). Edited May 8th, 2012 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by zarpalasjohn:
i have a big problem i am stuck at the battle tent it says Sorry You cant play the battle tent or battlefrointer in this version !
You must be playing the C-dex version when you say you can't access the Battle Frontier in it.. As for the Battle Tent, I am sorry to say that it is not available in both versions...

Quote originally posted by pokefan harry potter:
Where is Polar Forest? I have beaten team magma and received the master ball from mr. stone.
Polar Forest is in between routes A and B.. you remember those Team Magma grunts blocking an entrance of it when you played the game at start..
Old May 9th, 2012 (08:29 AM).

where is HM flash? I cant find it
Old May 9th, 2012 (05:43 PM).

how do i get to pulhia city to give Mr.Wattson candybar from Mr.April? i travel around it and i can't find the path to pulhia city. please help

Thanks.

Blue Pokemon FTW!

Old May 9th, 2012 (06:01 PM).

I dont know what is going on, my friend has flora sky and the starters were the Sinnoh ones. Yet in mine they are the Khanto. Which of us has the updated one?
Old May 9th, 2012 (08:51 PM).

Quote originally posted by Farizerz:
how do i get to pulhia city to give Mr.Wattson candybar from Mr.April? i travel around it and i can't find the path to pulhia city. please help

Thanks.
He should be in Golden City's cafe.

Quote originally posted by 12rocker12:
I dont know what is going on, my friend has flora sky and the starters were the Sinnoh ones. Yet in mine they are the Khanto. Which of us has the updated one?
I had Sinnoh starters
Old May 10th, 2012 (12:07 AM). Edited May 10th, 2012 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by pokedude919:
where is HM flash? I cant find it
FLASH is given to you by a Hiker in eastern Outpost of Platepics City...

Quote originally posted by Farizerz:

Thanks.
You must first remove those Burmys/Azurills from the path.. Then you could travel through route AC in via Artisan Cave in order to reach Pulhea City.

Quote originally posted by 12rocker12:
Bothversions that you and your friend are playing are complete and up to date versions.. The difference is you are playing C-dex version while your friend is playing the MAIN version
Old May 10th, 2012 (01:58 AM). Edited May 10th, 2012 by Farizerz.

Quote originally posted by Ahrael:
He should be in Golden City's cafe.
thanks, but i think there's just Mr.April

Quote originally posted by alienhunterx:
You must first remove those Burmys/Azurills from the path.. Then you could travel through route AC in via Artisan Cave in order to reach Pulhea City.
how do i remove those bunearys ?

edit= nevermind, i talked to those bunearys and cynthia appeared and gave me secret potion. thanks man.

Blue Pokemon FTW!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links