The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 5th, 2012 (12:17 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
There is an area inside Safari zone which opens only after the Elite Four.. or have you checked the area accessible only with Acro Bike?
I believe Happinies are available even before you obtain Acro Bike or beat Elite Four...
If something is certain, it's that Happinies are in Complement version... they really might not be present in main version.
The list of Pokémon is in walkthrough in the first post IIRC.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old September 5th, 2012 (11:31 PM).
Zetsubou Johnny

Nature: Bold
Have dream abilities been implemented in the compliment dex?
Old September 6th, 2012 (12:02 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
Have dream abilities been implemented in the compliment dex?
Um... since most of the Dream World abilities have been introduced in V gen, I must say no.
If you mean the abilities that were introduced in III gen then... still no because this hack was done before Dream World abilites were introduced.

Old September 6th, 2012 (06:37 AM). Edited September 6th, 2012 by Zetsubou Johnny.
Zetsubou Johnny

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post

Um... since most of the Dream World abilities have been introduced in V gen, I must say no.
If you mean the abilities that were introduced in III gen then... still no because this hack was done before Dream World abilites were introduced.
Oh ok thank you, I didn't want to waste time holding out for a Speed Boost torchic

I should also assume there's no physical special split in this game shouldn't I?
Old September 7th, 2012 (12:20 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubou Johnny View Post
I should also assume there's no physical special split in this game shouldn't I?
Yeah, there's no P/S split unfortunately.

Old September 7th, 2012 (04:22 AM). Edited September 7th, 2012 by RubyHacker.
RubyHacker

Nature: Quiet
Nevermind, I found it what I wanted.
Old September 8th, 2012 (10:10 AM). Edited September 8th, 2012 by flamey678.
flamey678
Unhatched Egg

idk if i did it right, this game looks great and it has a lot of pokemon right now im playing pokemon platinum light on my Ipod jailbroken and it works 100% right but i patched the flora sky file to the emerald file and i can play flora sky and it works with the UPS program but when i try to patch the complement dex file to the pokemon emerald file it gives me

"Failed! Input checksum is invalid"
anyone know the problem? i really want all the pokemon!
Old September 9th, 2012 (12:51 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

You need the right Emerald ROM.
Invalid checksum = Wrong Emerald ROM.

Old September 9th, 2012 (08:03 AM).
RubyHacker

Nature: Quiet
Ok I need help, again . I just got the Feather Badge from Iris, where do I go now?
Old September 9th, 2012 (12:36 PM).
flamey678
Unhatched Egg

BUt i patched flora sky to make it work the complete dex just gives me that error, plus idk where to get a good one..hmm
Old September 9th, 2012 (02:53 PM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by flamey678 View Post
BUt i patched flora sky to make it work the complete dex just gives me that error, plus idk where to get a good one..hmm
To clarify, did you patch your existing copy of Flora Sky with the Complement Dex version of Flora Sky?

...don't do that. That won't work. Both games have different Pokédexes. Both games can only have 386 Pokémon (though with 25 extra slots some games go up to 411).

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 10th, 2012 (01:26 AM).
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyHacker View Post
Ok I need help, again . I just got the Feather Badge from Iris, where do I go now?
Well it entirely depends on you.. Have you found the Pulhia Tea yet??? if not then you can't go any where else
Old September 10th, 2012 (10:28 AM).
kokotko
雷君

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to kokotko
As for the walkthrough, why is it half translated to English?? In its description there was an explicit statement that it's now in English. It's no help by now...does anyone know Vietnamese so he/she can translate it, please?

ポケットモンスター RULEZ!!!
Gotta experience 'em all!
Old September 10th, 2012 (10:34 AM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokotko View Post
As for the walkthrough, why is it half translated to English?? In its description there was an explicit statement that it's now in English. It's no help by now...does anyone know Vietnamese so he/she can translate it, please?
The game is in English... walkthrough no unfortunately...
I think there's a translated version by using Google Translator somewhere but since that pdf is kinda weird, it's hard to copy from it.

Old September 10th, 2012 (10:48 AM).
kokotko
雷君

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to kokotko
Sure, I just think it would save everyone a lot of time if we didn't have to search and post our questions around here to be answered, what takes time of the others that answer...

ポケットモンスター RULEZ!!!
Gotta experience 'em all!
Old September 12th, 2012 (12:09 AM).
Awesome-0_4000

How do you "unlock all stairs" in Platepics Ghost House to get Litwick? In the Compliment Dex Version
Old September 13th, 2012 (01:13 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesome-0_4000 View Post
How do you "unlock all stairs" in Platepics Ghost House to get Litwick? In the Compliment Dex Version
Well this is weird.. all you need is HM Air Cutter...
Old September 24th, 2012 (06:30 AM).
SuperJew
Unhatched Egg

How can I find the correct Emerald rom?
Old September 24th, 2012 (07:38 AM).
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperJew View Post
How can I find the correct Emerald rom?
From the topic post (without formatting):

Quote:
"ROM BASE: EMERALD (US - BPEE)"
"US" and "BPEE" are both useful search terms to get the correct ROM.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old September 24th, 2012 (06:36 PM). Edited September 24th, 2012 by Bradyftw.
Bradyftw

I need help, I try talking to the middle guy at the mission place and he tells me "have you found steven in the desert yet?" its my first time talking to him

Edit: Also seems that the girl iwas ment to rescue is in her home, i got the wishstone from her, 0QP though, meaning I cant get every legendary

Also appears that steven is not in the cave in the desert, had to use walk through walls to get past the snorlax (due to sky not even being at trainer hill) turns out steven was in the forest \:
Old September 25th, 2012 (01:26 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradyftw View Post
I need help, I try talking to the middle guy at the mission place and he tells me "have you found steven in the desert yet?" its my first time talking to him

Edit: Also seems that the girl iwas ment to rescue is in her home, i got the wishstone from her, 0QP though, meaning I cant get every legendary

Also appears that steven is not in the cave in the desert, had to use walk through walls to get past the snorlax (due to sky not even being at trainer hill) turns out steven was in the forest \:
Sorry to tell you Steven is present there.. He is on west side of the desert in a cave on route P also you need Rock Smash for this purpose. Secondaly he is in Dark Forest north of Golden City. Thridly you will access him after 2nd Elite Four Encounter inside Malias City's Library.
Old September 25th, 2012 (02:08 PM).
Hero_Over
Unhatched Egg

Can anyone tell me where to find the World Map? I've spoken to everyone in the player's home town and in Puel, but I still haven't received one.
Old September 25th, 2012 (03:47 PM).
Bradyftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Sorry to tell you Steven is present there.. He is on west side of the desert in a cave on route P also you need Rock Smash for this purpose. Secondaly he is in Dark Forest north of Golden City. Thridly you will access him after 2nd Elite Four Encounter inside Malias City's Library.
Actually no he wasnt there, he was in the second spot dark forest, but due to me not having pokeflute app because sky wont show up at trainer hill, i was forced to use walkthrough walls to get around the snorlax.
Old September 25th, 2012 (11:08 PM).
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero_Over View Post
Can anyone tell me where to find the World Map? I've spoken to everyone in the player's home town and in Puel, but I still haven't received one.
Since this is an Emerald hack, there's nothing like World/Town Map.
You can check the map in PokéGear.

Old September 26th, 2012 (01:36 AM).
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradyftw View Post
Actually no he wasnt there, he was in the second spot dark forest, but due to me not having pokeflute app because sky wont show up at trainer hill, i was forced to use walkthrough walls to get around the snorlax.
Sky comes to Trainer Hill only after 2nd Elite Four encounter.. You can't miss him
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links