The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 18th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I like HM Fly and Surf though
That's normal. Everyone loves Surf and some uses Fly.
But other HMs are useless.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List

Last edited by Satoshi Ookami; October 20th, 2012 at 12:44 AM.
Old October 19th, 2012, 02:16 AM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Bro you must be meaning HM's not TM's :D
Old October 20th, 2012, 12:46 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Bro you must be meaning HM's not TM's :D
Yeah, close enough xD
Well... not like TMs in III gen beside EQ,T-Bolt,F-th and I-Beam are somewhat useful =D

Old October 20th, 2012, 05:02 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
That's normal. Everyone loves Surf and some uses Fly.
But other HMs are useless.
I dunno. I don't think I could have continued without that useless Rock Smash.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old October 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
I dunno. I don't think I could have continued without that useless Rock Smash.

Cyclone
That's what HM Slaves are for.

Old October 21st, 2012, 06:11 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
That's what HM Slaves are for.
Indeed, ask that to my Unova Swanna.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old October 27th, 2012, 01:32 PM
We'reblastingoffagainnnnn
Unhatched Egg

I accidentally deleted flash. Does anyone know how to get it back?
Old October 27th, 2012, 02:25 PM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Can you catch a Volbeat? It learns Flash naturally.

If he's (always male) not in the one you're playing, Flash might be available in a shop somewhere. For TMs that must be used to advance, it would be a bug to not have it available.

Cyclone

Old October 28th, 2012, 12:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by We'reblastingoffagainnnnn View Post
I accidentally deleted flash. Does anyone know how to get it back?
Yeah, it is in shop later in game. When can you obtain it depends on where you are.

Old October 29th, 2012, 11:15 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
Can you catch a Volbeat? It learns Flash naturally.

If he's (always male) not in the one you're playing, Flash might be available in a shop somewhere. For TMs that must be used to advance, it would be a bug to not have it available.

Cyclone
Volbeat might learn in original games but mind you this is a hack so it does not.... SKY himself changed attacks sets of each poke. If you want to know where Flash is than it is given to you by a hiker resting in the outpost East of Platepics city
Old November 5th, 2012, 03:46 AM
Natas
Unhatched Egg

got a problem.... ok previously on this thread i was told that if i got the c-dex version from the flora sky website that id be able to do the battle tent n battle frontier.... well ive downloaded the file they have there a couple times n played it thru n i have to tell ya.... still cant do it... so is there some sort of trick to it? a code maybe? a special prayer?!?
Old November 5th, 2012, 11:27 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natas View Post
got a problem.... ok previously on this thread i was told that if i got the c-dex version from the flora sky website that id be able to do the battle tent n battle frontier.... well ive downloaded the file they have there a couple times n played it thru n i have to tell ya.... still cant do it... so is there some sort of trick to it? a code maybe? a special prayer?!?
Try to patch that Bug fixed (US)file with a clean Emerald ROM. I guarantee you that it really works. I myself played it all and had complete the game.
Old November 6th, 2012, 05:06 AM
Natas
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Try to patch that Bug fixed (US)file with a clean Emerald ROM. I guarantee you that it really works. I myself played it all and had complete the game.

thats the problem bra.... all ive seen on the download page there are links to pre patched roms... i havent seen any patches( they talk about havin ups patches but i aint seen them) and those prepatched ones aint the ones thatll play.. i dont supose u could link to the actual download link here could ya? i really luv the cdex ver and wanna play it out
Old November 6th, 2012, 10:21 AM
sharathbhat

Nature: Quiet
Do u know where is ho-oh ? i already woke three dogs.. i used dig in that cave it put me in underwater.. what's next?
Old November 6th, 2012, 02:06 PM
master011
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natas View Post
thats the problem bra.... all ive seen on the download page there are links to pre patched roms... i havent seen any patches( they talk about havin ups patches but i aint seen them) and those prepatched ones aint the ones thatll play.. i dont supose u could link to the actual download link here could ya? i really luv the cdex ver and wanna play it out
You could also use the second link on the front page... It works, I patched mine a couple of days ago.
Old November 6th, 2012, 11:27 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharathbhat View Post
Do u know where is ho-oh ? i already woke three dogs.. i used dig in that cave it put me in underwater.. what's next?
Which version are you playing?
Old November 9th, 2012, 04:04 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

I defeated the team magma in platepics city,, now I don't know where's the 2nd gym leader ,, he's not in the gym,, already got Flash but still can't use it cuz I don't have the badge yet.. please help :[
Old November 9th, 2012, 11:03 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
I defeated the team magma in platepics city,, now I don't know where's the 2nd gym leader ,, he's not in the gym,, already got Flash but still can't use it cuz I don't have the badge yet.. please help :[
First go to Route F and get yourself a Mach Bike. Secondly go to East of Platepic City that is on Route G and cross through the area on mountain with Mach Bike go a little southward and you will find Caitlyn the Platepics gym leader. Talk with her and she will return in the gym
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:23 AM
armagedon91
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys!I really like this hack.When i began playing it was only cuz i wanted to raise a few pokemons and have battles with my firends ,but as i kept playing and playing i got cought in it and i hope you will make more great hacks like this one.
There is a little problem tho (grand actualy) . We got to the point where we are ready to battle but we dont seem to be able to do so XD
Every time we try to connect, the game either freezes or restarts ( same thing happens no matter which room we try to enter).I also tryed playing with 2 games on 1 pc and i managed to enter the 1st room but when i interacted with the other trainer the game restarded again.
There already may be someone who had this problem and wrote here about it but there are 2 much pages for me to cover XD so i apologize in advance if thats the case.Can any one help me solve this problem.(we tryed connecting the normal and the c-dex version)
I am very well aware that the problem is on my side so i will be very thankfull if someone who had this problem too and fixed it tells me how to do it .

Last edited by armagedon91; November 11th, 2012 at 04:15 AM.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:27 AM
EnglishMilkshake
Delapitated Account

Oh yes, game freezes. It happens with the original game too. The official authorized games run much smoother than bootlegs.

Former Creator of Pokémon Pear Blue and Pokemon Chocolate Green. Coming soon, Pokemon Virus Lavender. To be made in RMXP Pokemon Essentials v12.

Also the founder of "Project Pokemon Advantage Cream".
Old November 11th, 2012, 12:00 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnglishMilkshake View Post
Oh yes, game freezes. It happens with the original game too. The official authorized games run much smoother than bootlegs.
Well you don't say! Of course editing may cause bugs... but if there are people who don't have this kind of problem, it's generally got as non-freezing.
So the problem's most likely on your side.

Old November 11th, 2012, 10:47 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by armagedon91 View Post
Hey guys!I really like this hack.When i began playing it was only cuz i wanted to raise a few pokemons and have battles with my firends ,but as i kept playing and playing i got cought in it and i hope you will make more great hacks like this one.
There is a little problem tho (grand actualy) . We got to the point where we are ready to battle but we dont seem to be able to do so XD
Every time we try to connect, the game either freezes or restarts ( same thing happens no matter which room we try to enter).I also tryed playing with 2 games on 1 pc and i managed to enter the 1st room but when i interacted with the other trainer the game restarded again.
There already may be someone who had this problem and wrote here about it but there are 2 much pages for me to cover XD so i apologize in advance if thats the case.Can any one help me solve this problem.(we tryed connecting the normal and the c-dex version)
I am very well aware that the problem is on my side so i will be very thankfull if someone who had this problem too and fixed it tells me how to do it .
I say if you want to battle each other or connect PCs you have to look in other hacks for this feature. Its not in this one. Basically hacks don't support such features
Old November 14th, 2012, 09:05 AM
tiagosun
Unhatched Egg

hello im a new member here. im playing pokemon flora sky complement dex version and i dont know where in safari zone i can find stunfisk. please tell me.
Old November 14th, 2012, 11:34 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagosun View Post
hello im a new member here. im playing pokemon flora sky complement dex version and i dont know where in safari zone i can find stunfisk. please tell me.
If you are travelling the areas in Safari Zone without bike then first check its appearance in the water area. But if you have an Acro bike go to the water area within its accessible area and you will find it
Old November 16th, 2012, 09:47 AM
tiagosun
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
If you are travelling the areas in Safari Zone without bike then first check its appearance in the water area. But if you have an Acro bike go to the water area within its accessible area and you will find it
but there is no water area in acro bike area.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links