The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 16th, 2012, 10:37 AM
Kemsyt
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
I got 2 questions
1. Where can i find a scyther
2. What do i do after i beat iris and got the 7th badge+fly?
Old November 16th, 2012, 10:59 AM
tiagosun
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemsyt View Post
I got 2 questions
1. you can find scyther in route x.
2. after you beat iris you got 6th badge not 7th but after that you need to go to teaes city to beat the 7th gym.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
If you are travelling the areas in Safari Zone without bike then first check its appearance in the water area. But if you have an Acro bike go to the water area within its accessible area and you will find it
thats not in acro bike water zone is in mach bike water zone i found it now.

Last edited by tiagosun; November 16th, 2012 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 16th, 2012, 12:34 PM
Kemsyt
Unhatched Egg

Are you sure that i can find scyther on route x? At a special place in that route maybe? Becasue i have been leveling there for quite some time and didnt see a single one yet!
Old November 16th, 2012, 11:41 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagosun View Post
but there is no water area in acro bike area.
Then it should be either in Macho Bike's area or in the area accessible after the Elites

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemsyt View Post
I got 2 questions
I don't know about Scyther but After Beating Iris get Pulhea Tea from a building in the city and give it to the old man in OcePac Town who will give you the scope to battle the next Gym leader in Taes City

Last edited by alienhunterx; November 16th, 2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 18th, 2012, 09:20 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

what's wrong with first page.. seems like it have malware

Hacks I support:

Old November 19th, 2012, 12:07 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
what's wrong with first page.. seems like it have malware
I checked it and it is working fine and if your problem still remains then check SKY's official website for downloads
Old November 19th, 2012, 05:11 AM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Quote:
I checked it and it is working fine and if your problem still remains then check SKY's official website for downloads
nah its working now thanks :D

um I have question.. where can I get another tm flash ?

Hacks I support:

Old November 19th, 2012, 10:55 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
nah its working now thanks :D

um I have question.. where can I get another tm flash ?
You can get TM Flash in Taes City's Dapartment Store's TM shop
Old November 21st, 2012, 08:38 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Quote:
You can get TM Flash in Taes City's Dapartment Store's TM shop
yep thanks..

um I can't seem to get to pulhia city.. I already have 5 badges.. mr. april wants me to deliver the candybar to wattson.. what should I do man ? help plss.. and there's no battle frontier in Complement Dex Version Bug Fixed ??

Hacks I support:

Old November 21st, 2012, 10:56 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
yep thanks..

um I can't seem to get to pulhia city.. I already have 5 badges.. mr. april wants me to deliver the candybar to wattson.. what should I do man ? help plss.. and there's no battle frontier in Complement Dex Version Bug Fixed ??
There is a Battle Frontier in C-Dex Bug fixed version. You only have completed half of the game. When you beat Elite Four you will get there. Mr. April wants you to go to Pulhea City. Find the route which goes there and go inside the Bar where Wattson is
Old November 23rd, 2012, 05:01 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Quote:
There is a Battle Frontier in C-Dex Bug fixed version. You only have completed half of the game. When you beat Elite Four you will get there. Mr. April wants you to go to Pulhea City. Find the route which goes there and go inside the Bar where Wattson is
oh but when I got to battle tent also I can't play there, saying you can't play in this version. I'm in route U bro, do I need hms cuz I have dive and waterfall but still can't use them. I'm stuck :'(

Hacks I support:

Old November 24th, 2012, 03:59 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

Uh, I'm playing the Complement Dex version and I guess I'm kinda stucked after beating E4 (first time). I know that I can't go through challenge Island since I need to reach the top of Mt. Fullmoon first and for that I must first get Rock Climb, which I won't get till I beat E4 (higher lvl).

Well, after saying what I know I can't do, here comes what I'm suposed to do but somehow I can't neither: as long as no NPC told me what to do, I lurked arround and realized that I had two "special" match calls, one from the ice gym leader (searround city gym) and the other one from the normal gym leader (turzoro city, if my memory doesn't play tricks to me). Well, easy stuff both of them for the second time (double-battles, no big deal), but here's where the game leads to an impasse: I haven't got any other match call from gym leaders (i figure i must beat them all before the higher level E4 is availbale) and it doesn't appear to be any other mission or quest available ingame.

So... what should I do ATP?

EDIT: well, weird stuff happened. I went to the Magma Tower, right to the place where the female admin was (can't guess her name rite now) and I fought her again. It's strange, but the polar forest plot relaunched (got another Master Ball from stone and all that stuff). Instead of magma/aqua grunts, I found regular trainers. I'll keep on with this plot-line, but unless I've missed something after winning the league, I just came up with this accidentally.

Last edited by dingopongo; November 25th, 2012 at 03:31 AM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 03:27 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

I'm stuck there too,playing the main version. Don't have special match calls though. The last real battle I had was against Wally in Honey Village.

Dingopingo,two things you could do is catch Giratina and Celebi and also get the red,blue and yellow shard if you don't already have them. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them though.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 25th, 2012 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 25th, 2012, 03:50 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
Uh, I'm playing the Complement Dex version and I guess I'm kinda stucked after beating E4 (first time). I know that I can't go through challenge Island since I need to reach the top of Mt. Fullmoon first and for that I must first get Rock Climb, which I won't get till I beat E4 (higher lvl).

Well, after saying what I know I can't do, here comes what I'm suposed to do but somehow I can't neither: as long as no NPC told me what to do, I lurked arround and realized that I had two "special" match calls, one from the ice gym leader (searround city gym) and the other one from the normal gym leader (turzoro city, if my memory doesn't play tricks to me). Well, easy stuff both of them for the second time (double-battles, no big deal), but here's where the game leads to an impasse: I haven't got any other match call from gym leaders (i figure i must beat them all before the higher level E4 is availbale) and it doesn't appear to be any other mission or quest available ingame.

So... what should I do ATP?

EDIT: well, weird stuff happened. I went to the Magma Tower, right to the place where the female admin was (can't guess her name rite now) and I fought her again. It's strange, but the polar forest plot relaunched (got another Master Ball from stone and all that stuff). Instead of magma/aqua grunts, I found regular trainers. I'll keep on with this plot-line, but unless I've missed something after winning the league, I just came up with this accidentally.
You don't need to battle the gym leaders again.Just go to the Pokemon League and they'll be on a higher level and after you enter the Hall of Fame again you can now use rock climb outside of battle which will let you go to the top of Mt.Fullmoon.And i don't think you get another Masterball, must be a glitch or something.:\

Quote:
oh but when I got to battle tent also I can't play there, saying you can't play in this version. I'm in route U bro, do I need hms cuz I have dive and waterfall but still can't use them. I'm stuck :'(
To get to Pulhia City you need to go East from Searound City and get to Route AC and follow the route from there.I had the same problem when i was playing.

Last edited by Correspondence; November 25th, 2012 at 03:59 AM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 07:14 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
I'm stuck there too,playing the main version. Don't have special match calls though. The last real battle I had was against Wally in Honey Village.

Dingopingo,two things you could do is catch Giratina and Celebi and also get the red,blue and yellow shard if you don't already have them. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them though.
Ive the 4 shards (red, blue, yellow and green). I know the green one is for changing shaimyn shape to flying form. I've just caught Celebi in the polar forest and I guess sooner or later I'll meet Giratinga.

Quote:
You don't need to battle the gym leaders again.Just go to the Pokemon League and they'll be on a higher level and after you enter the Hall of Fame again you can now use rock climb outside of battle which will let you go to the top of Mt.Fullmoon.And i don't think you get another Masterball, must be a glitch or something.:\
Indeed I've fought them like 10 times for raising some pokes, and every single time was like the first 1 (same pokemons at the same levels). I have not been given the HM Rock Climb neither, nor have I found Steven at any of the locations where he is suposed to be. I'll keep lurking arround and so, cause the hack worths it.
Old November 25th, 2012, 07:38 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Indeed I've fought them like 10 times for raising some pokes, and every single time was like the first 1 (same pokemons at the same levels). I have not been given the HM Rock Climb neither, nor have I found Steven at any of the locations where he is suposed to be. I'll keep lurking arround and so, cause the hack worths it.
Wait, have you done the event where Groudon and Kyogre are fighting and Raquaza calms them down?Steven gives you Rock Climb after its done and also says you have to beat the E4 again to use it.Maybe you missed an event somewhere?

Last edited by Correspondence; November 25th, 2012 at 07:50 AM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:55 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Nope, I haven't awoken them yet (and it's not like any character had told me how to do such a thing).

I might have walked straight past an event without noticing it, but I'm rather unlike doing that because other happenings went smoothly.
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Go to where you battled Maxie. Just interact with that thing where the orb was. It'll ask you if you want to go to the torn world. I entered and found Giratina there and used my one master ball to catch it. Where does one find steven ?
Old November 25th, 2012, 01:19 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

yeah, I managed to catch Giratina (with a time ball) moments after Celebi joined my team (I just explored the whole forest just in case I missed something). Steven is suposed to be either in malia's library or in the cave nearby the desert. The fact is that I guess we might had had spoken to a "trigger-NPC" in order to enable the mission, but I'm wondering who is this so called NPC or where it should be.
Old November 25th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post

To get to Pulhia City you need to go East from Searound City and get to Route AC and follow the route from there.I had the same problem when i was playing.

oh thanks for the help but I already figured it out before I read your answer.. now I can't seem to find team aqua's sub around PUEL and ROUTE T ? help ..

Hacks I support:

Old November 25th, 2012, 09:35 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
yeah, I managed to catch Giratina (with a time ball) moments after Celebi joined my team (I just explored the whole forest just in case I missed something). Steven is suposed to be either in malia's library or in the cave nearby the desert. The fact is that I guess we might had had spoken to a "trigger-NPC" in order to enable the mission, but I'm wondering who is this so called NPC or where it should be.
If you haven't done it then i suggest you go to the Festa Zone in the South-West side where two people were blocking the way and talk to them,if they leave follow the routes from there and if not you definitely missed something.

Quote:
oh thanks for the help but I already figured it out before I read your answer.. now I can't seem to find team aqua's sub around PUEL and ROUTE T ? help ..
I think you're supposed to go to Puel City Museum.

Last edited by Correspondence; November 25th, 2012 at 10:35 PM.
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:17 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Lol. I put Giratina to sleep with Gardevoir then kept throwing Ultra Balls at him. He just wouldn't stay in the ball. And I really don't know how to find the secret room in the Library or which cave to find Steven,but I have a feeling its the one you have to surf to where you need to use rock smash,but there's no-one inside.

I read somewhere that this Trigger-NPC should be in Dar Cave or Water Cave. Don't know if there's any truth to it.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 25th, 2012 at 10:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 25th, 2012, 10:37 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
Lol. I put Giratina to sleep with Gardevoir then kept throwing Ultra Balls at him. He just wouldn't stay in the ball. And I really don't know how to find the secret room in the Library or which cave to find Steven,but I have a feeling its the one you have to surf to where you need to use rock smash,but there's no-one inside.

I read somewhere that this Trigger-NPC should be in Dar Cave or Water Cave. Don't know if there's any truth to it.
You get the mission to find Steven in Q Area.
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:35 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Yeah there you go I found your errors. The Battle Frontier is entirely different from Battle Tents.
Yes I admit Battle Tents are not available in any of Sky's Hacks and are full of glitches. The Battle Frontier is located on other location.
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:53 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
If you haven't done it then i suggest you go to the Festa Zone in the South-West side where two people were blocking the way and talk to them,if they leave follow the routes from there and if not you definitely missed something.

I think you're supposed to go to Puel City Museum.
Uh, they keep telling me "Only uthorized people allowed". I've read in another post that wally was suposed to appear and make that couple le'me pass, but he won't. What a mess...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here