The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 25th, 2012, 11:59 PM
Correspondence

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
Uh, they keep telling me "Only uthorized people allowed". I've read in another post that wally was suposed to appear and make that couple le'me pass, but he won't. What a mess...
Hm..Have you gone to the Challenge islands yet?
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:40 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

That doesn't make a difference. Still can't get through gloomist forest and also can't go up mt. Fullmoon without rock climb and also can't get rock climb without going past those 2.

Why is that Magma guy blocking the path in Mt.Fiery? Is there any way one can get past him?

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 26th, 2012 at 04:25 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2012, 04:39 AM
Correspondence

I'm pretty sure you don't need Rock Climb to get to the top of Mt.Fullmoon.You just need to find the Red Shard(Hippowdon Temple), Blue Shard (Malias Library), Yellow Shard (the house in Platepics City, where you meet Caitlin) and encounter Latios/Latias on the top of Mt.Fullmoon, then you can enter the Gloomist forest.Try that and if it doesn't work you've definitely done something wrong.
Old November 26th, 2012, 04:45 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
I'm pretty sure you don't need Rock Climb to get to the top of Mt.Fullmoon.You just need to find the Red Shard(Hippowdon Temple), Blue Shard (Malias Library), Yellow Shard (the house in Platepics City, where you meet Caitlin) and encounter Latios/Latias on the top of Mt.Fullmoon, then you can enter the Gloomist forest.Try that and if it doesn't work you've definitely done something wrong.
Ok I'll check it out now. Maybe I missed something in Mt.Fullmoon
Old November 26th, 2012, 06:15 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Quote:

I thougt I've explored the whole Mt. Fullmoon, at least the areas were Rock Climb is not needed and didn't find latios/latias. I'll give it another try as soon as I arrive home. Thanks for the feedback @glitchguy, at least I know were I might have something odd.

EDIT: Ok, busy head me. The first time I went in there I didn't realized that at some point you walk out to the "most left side" of the cave, so I thought that those rocks where the same as the ones you see as you walk in from the small town entrance. Thanks for the feedback again, @glitchguy, I really appreciate it.

Last edited by dingopongo; November 26th, 2012 at 07:56 AM.
Old November 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Thanks for the help. I probably wouldn't have gone back because I was sure I needed Rock Climb. I'm in Aqua Town now where you face the Aqua Grunts. Quite excited to buy my first Ticket at challenge factory. =D

Quote:
Ok I'm kinda screwed right now. Really didn't expect the e4 to be so strong. My current team is

Gardevoir lvl 74
Swampert lvl 67
Gyarados lvl 56
Infernape lvl 58
Altaria lvl 53
Aggron lvl 52

I'm also broke so I can't buy any potions to help in battles.

Is there any way I could beat the e4 and champ with this team(type-advantage strategies) and if not where would be the best place to train my team to level up the fastest? I could use my legendaries,but I'm strongly against the use of legendaries in battle.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 26th, 2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2012, 01:30 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

I would recommend you to grow an Umbreon an teach him/she Iceberg.

I haven't reached E4 (higher level yet), but my two teams (with or without legendaries) are:

No legendaries
Charizard (61)
Umbreon (65)
Venusaur (62)
Flygon (64)
Swanna (70) -> Great Sp. Atk, for my surprise
Zebrinska (66) or Eelektross (64)

With legendaries

Charizard (61)
Umbreon (65)
Venusaur (62)
Swanna (70) -> Great Sp. Atk, for my surprise
Giratina (61)
Latias (57)
Old November 26th, 2012, 02:27 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Well I just finished 2 missions and this weird guy's quest and got like 85 quest points. I used 50 and bought the rare ticket. I'm on outcast isle now and already caught 2 Kanto/Johto starters(not sure which region now) Chikorita and Cyndaquil and also caught a Leafeon. Just busy figuring out where the legendary I'm supposed to catch is.

What does Swanna evolve from? and are you using the C-Dex version?

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 26th, 2012 at 02:29 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:37 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

He evolves from ducklett, but i catched it wild. And yes, I'm playin' the C-dex version (no battle tents and battle frontier fights though)
Old November 26th, 2012, 03:59 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

I don't think I've ever seen a ducklett in the wild. Might it be that its only available in c-dex? Because I noticed that you have a charizard too and I haven't found one yet. maybe I just missed something though. Anyway I don't know what time zone you're in ,but its 2 am here so enough pokémon for now.
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:17 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

2.15 am here. Im "studying" meanwhile I go ahead with the e4 (almost beaten ice, in my first attempt). And yeap, the c-dex have different starters than the main version (thats why i've charizard, and i caught a bulbasur at night in the first route)
Old November 26th, 2012, 05:44 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Lol Infernape sucks in comparison to Charizard,but I could get Feralligator and Typhlosion if I wanted to. which country are you from?

What were your starters? I caught my Ralts at level 2 in the first grass next to mt. Fullmoon and its my strongest pokémon now.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 26th, 2012 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:15 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Yeah there you go I found your errors. The Battle Frontier is entirely different from Battle Tents.
Yes I admit Battle Tents are not available in any of Sky's Hacks and are full of glitches. The Battle Frontier is located on other location.
nah man, I knew they're different but anyway as long as there's b frontier :] . I've just downloaded the main version and can it be linked to the c dex version using nocash emu ? cuz some pokemons in the main are not in c dex [ vice versa ]

Quote:
If you haven't done it then i suggest you go to the Festa Zone in the South-West side where two people were blocking the way and talk to them,if they leave follow the routes from there and if not you definitely missed something.

I think you're supposed to go to Puel City Museum.
oh see kay thanks man =J
I'll try it later.

Hacks I support:

Last edited by Jaypz; November 26th, 2012 at 09:20 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Guys I'm clueless about the types. Which type works best on Ground pokémon. I really want a pokémon who can take out Bertha's(1st of e4) entire team.
Old November 26th, 2012, 09:57 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
Guys I'm clueless about the types. Which type works best on Ground pokémon. I really want a pokémon who can take out Bertha's(1st of e4) entire team.
I just spammed Surf and Earthquake on her team but Grass-type moves also work.
Old November 26th, 2012, 11:33 PM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Well I just finished 2 missions and this weird guy's quest and got like 85 quest points. I used 50 and bought the rare ticket. I'm on outcast isle now and already caught 2 Kanto/Johto starters(not sure which region now) Chikorita and Cyndaquil and also caught a Leafeon. Just busy figuring out where the legendary I'm supposed to catch is.

What does Swanna evolve from? and are you using the C-Dex version?
You can find Totodile inside the water using Surf and if you are playing C-Dex version you will find Darkrai in the center of that place and if you are playing the Main version Keldeo will be your prize.
Old November 27th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Ok guys I think I'm just gonna train a specialized pokémon for each of the e4 and 2 other finishers eg. gardevoir and swampert. and @alien I caught Totodile Keldio and Lapras I have 3 questions:

1.It'll probably be of no use to me now since my Gardevoir is pretty strong already,but how do you evolve Kirlia into Gallade on Flora Sky?
2.Where can I find a move deleter on FS?
3.Exactly where on Route R do you dive to catch Kyogre?
Old November 27th, 2012, 06:14 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

For the first E-4, be sure to have at least 1 grass-type attack. You will need ice/dragon attacks too for the third one and dark type (thats why I have Umbreon) for the last one. The Champion, regarding latias, is not a big deal. I cleared the 2nd E-4 on my first attempt (using save states, of course).

Move deleter is suposed to be (at least in c-dex version he is there) right after the south exit from Platepics city (you'll need Cut to reach his house)
Old November 27th, 2012, 06:46 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Lol. I have Keldio and Lugia now. Struggling with the Birth Island puzzle.

Seriously now,where does one find 5 rare candies for Wally's party? =[

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 27th, 2012 at 06:48 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 27th, 2012, 07:04 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Try @ Festa Zone, in the diggin' mini game (the one inside Psyduck-shaped tent)
Old November 27th, 2012, 07:49 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Ground (type) at Bulbapedia.

To save a click, it says:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbapedia
Defensively, the Ground type is somewhat risky. Whilst they do have above average HP and Defense, they have below average Special Defense and Speed. Combining that with weaknesses to the common Water, Grass and Ice types (all three of which have generally special movesets), decreases their ability to defend. It resists Poison, a type rarely used offensively, and Rock. It is, however, immune to the Electric-type, posing a great advantage due to the minority of Pokémon resisting Electric moves that are not Electric-type themselves, and the fact that as of Generation V, only Zekrom and Rotom's Mow Form have a ¼ resistance to Electric. This also renders them immune to the crippling Thunder Wave (though not immune to paralysis itself).
You may still wish to click to see what not to take into battle against Ground types, or further check each individual Pokémon; for instance, Golem and its family have additional weaknesses to Fighting, Steel, and Ground (ironically) due to its Rock/Ground typing, with double weakness to Grass/Water.

NOTE: Fakémon (which would include 4th/5th Gen. in R/S/E hacks, and 3rd Gen. in G/S/C hacks) may not be accurate to what is normal for them due to oversights. Use this as guide only, not gospel. It's only gospel for Pokémon originally in the game and not otherwise changed, and for official games.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 27th, 2012, 11:36 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Guys please tell me if the question marks I get in the Honey Bar is a glitch ,because people say you're supposed to buy lava cookies there. If this is the case I'm probably just gonna quit playing. @ Cyclone : Do you have a download link for Light Platinum for me? I have one which I use through vBag,but it just shows white and also doesn't work on VBA on my PC.
Old November 27th, 2012, 11:43 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
@ Cyclone : Do you have a download link for Light Platinum for me? I have one which I use through vBag,but it just shows white and also doesn't work on VBA on my PC.
I will post a VM on your page since this would be off-topic to this thread.

Keeping on topic, I unfortunately do not know about the Lava Cookies in this one. Having not played this yet, I am only giving general Pokémon advice like my post above.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old November 27th, 2012, 11:11 PM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Ok guys I think I'm just gonna train a specialized pokémon for each of the e4 and 2 other finishers eg. gardevoir and swampert. and @alien I caught Totodile Keldio and Lapras I have 3 questions:

1.It'll probably be of no use to me now since my Gardevoir is pretty strong already,but how do you evolve Kirlia into Gallade on Flora Sky?
2.Where can I find a move deleter on FS?
3.Exactly where on Route R do you dive to catch Kyogre?
Kirlia evolves into Gallade by using a Sun stone on her and she must be a male Poke.
Move deleter is inside a small house south of Puel City on route C. You need HM Air Cutter for it though.
Kyogre is inside a Dive spot on Route R there is no specification though. You should find that yourself

Quote:
Guys please tell me if the question marks I get in the Honey Bar is a glitch ,because people say you're supposed to buy lava cookies there. If this is the case I'm probably just gonna quit playing. @ Cyclone : Do you have a download link for Light Platinum for me? I have one which I use through vBag,but it just shows white and also doesn't work on VBA on my PC.
The honey is a glitch but you can still get it by another way to complete the quest

Last edited by alienhunterx; November 27th, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 27th, 2012, 11:26 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Where else can I get the Lava Cookies? I got one from the fat guy in the house in Turzoro.

I'm just gonna train for e4 now.

I figured it out. When the guy gave me the lava cookies I just assumed it was one,but when I checked now he actually gave me all 5 so I'm done with all the quests except the one where you need Rock Climb

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 28th, 2012 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here