The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Emulation & ROM Hacking > Hacks Showcase

Notices

Hacks Showcase Want to play a hack? Here, you can play some good quality hacks… or you can make your own and submit it here! (Unless you can show a significant amount of development, your hack starts at the "Progressing Hacks" forum first.)
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 28th, 2012, 12:21 AM
ℨᶾanana
✪ Dragons Lead ✪

Nature: Quiet
Yes Finally ..Final Release... Thx For thoose who make This Hack .. Now I'm gonna Play this Hack WooHoo!!!

Blub lub!
FakeSprites will OpenCommision! Check at DA
Old November 28th, 2012, 12:12 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Guys I saw that I'm supposed to catch Dratini on Outcast Island. Thing is I can't go back there now because every time I talk to the captain he takes me to where I caught Deoxys. Is there anything I can do? I was also planning on training my Gyarados ,Typhlosion and Altaria there.
Old November 28th, 2012, 11:36 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelseaplaya View Post
Where else can I get the Lava Cookies? I got one from the fat guy in the house in Turzoro.

I'm just gonna train for e4 now.

I figured it out. When the guy gave me the lava cookies I just assumed it was one,but when I checked now he actually gave me all 5 so I'm done with all the quests except the one where you need Rock Climb
You cannot get HM Rock Climb till 2nd Elite Four battle after which Cynthia or Steven gives you it
Old November 29th, 2012, 12:47 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Almost have all legendaries. Just need the roaming lati and victini.

I don't feel like searching for the lati right now. Gonna start playing Light Platinum.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 29th, 2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 29th, 2012, 03:11 PM
dingopongo
Togepi

Uhm if you haven't beaten the E4 (2nd time) yet, you should try it with ditto (in c-dex version you can catch it @ Safari Zone). I just realized that for the dragons (specially latias and latios) it could be a great perk having it in your team.
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:07 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingopongo View Post
Uhm if you haven't beaten the E4 (2nd time) yet, you should try it with ditto (in c-dex version you can catch it @ Safari Zone). I just realized that for the dragons (specially latias and latios) it could be a great perk having it in your team.
I didn't knew catching Latias and Latios will become too much difficult for some people. How come Ditto becomes a great perk in a party?
Old November 29th, 2012, 11:13 PM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
I didn't knew catching Latias and Latios will become too much difficult for some people. How come Ditto becomes a great perk in a party?
I'm going to gander by it turning into a Dragon type.

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old November 30th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Kouzan
When did the sky turn black?

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Skype™ to Kouzan
To directly patch source file, a temporary file is being made.
Upon successful patching, the target file will be replaced with this.

Applying patch file 'C:\Users\Wolf\Desktop\Flora Sky Final Main Version.ups' ...
Reading file 'C:\Users\Wolf\Desktop\1986 - Pokemon - Emerald Version (UE)_1.gba' ...
Target file is 'C:\Users\Wolf\Desktop\1986 - Pokemon - Emerald Version (UE)_1.gba.utm' ...
Patch application will take approximately 0 minute(s), 16 second(s).
Please be patient ... UI will not be responsive during this time.

Failed! Input checksum is invalid.

HELP???

Gold Supporter Kouzan

"The swirl on its belly subtly undulates. Staring at it may gradually cause drowsiness."

Poliwhirl

Old November 30th, 2012, 01:14 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Use a different ROM. The one you have is not the right one.
Old November 30th, 2012, 01:23 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Use a different ROM. The one you have is not the right one.
I have no idea what the right one is...any idea?

Gold Supporter Kouzan

"The swirl on its belly subtly undulates. Staring at it may gradually cause drowsiness."

Poliwhirl

Old November 30th, 2012, 01:40 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by AWsquared View Post
I have no idea what the right one is...any idea?
The point is to try as many ROMs as possible and you are bound to find the right one.
Old November 30th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Kouzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
The point is to try as many ROMs as possible and you are bound to find the right one.
So basically I have to look myself since you can't put links to ROMs here.

Ok then.....thanks anyways.....

Gold Supporter Kouzan

Poliwhirl

Old November 30th, 2012, 03:18 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
It was an idea for chelseaplaya. I've beaten them a week ago or so (I've done it 6 times for training other pokes). And, as CycloneGU has pointed out, Ditto's a trump card for beating dragon type pokes you meet along the matches against Ice and the Champion; because Chelseaplaya said some posts ago that he didn't want to use legendaries in this challenge.
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Alireza
Unhatched Egg

Where can i get tm Ice Bream and Ice punch ?

Click Here
Old November 30th, 2012, 06:36 PM
dudebot
Glowing Yellow

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Skype™ to dudebot
I don't want to download the UPS patcher yet, so I'll ask first. Is there an IPS download available?
Old November 30th, 2012, 10:33 PM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

@Dingo I beat them already my swampert is level 80 now and my Gardevoir is level 83. Basically just used those 2 . The first I just used Hypnosis--->Spam Calm Mind. ----->Future Sight/Psychic and with Swampert I just spammed Surf ,Earthqauke and my Gyarados' Hyper Beam really came in handy against that Dragon Trainer's Hydreigon. It was really annoying. Anyway I wasn't searching for the Lati,but after I caught Ho-oH and Arceus I went back to the ancient ruins to get the Unown letter for victini and in the grass Latios popped up. I then got the Unown letter and easily caught Victini in Cryptic City. So I've finished all legendaries,what's next? Is there still anymore battles against important characters? Like that stranger guy..

Anyway. I'm playing Light Platinum now. They have more legendaries than Flora Sky,but right now the game is pretty easy.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; November 30th, 2012 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old November 30th, 2012, 11:12 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alireza View Post
Where can i get tm Ice Bream and Ice punch ?
Ice Punch is not present in the game but check Taes city's department store or the game corner in Puel city. Maybe you got a chance to find it. Ice Beam can be found inside Ancient Ruins or from the random appearing TM seller in Cryptic city

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudebot View Post
I don't want to download the UPS patcher yet, so I'll ask first. Is there an IPS download available?
Unfortunately there is no IPS file for Flora sky's both version

Last edited by alienhunterx; November 30th, 2012 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 1st, 2012, 05:29 AM
dingopongo
Togepi

Quote:
@Dingo I beat them already my swampert is level 80 now and my Gardevoir is level 83. Basically just used those 2 . The first I just used Hypnosis--->Spam Calm Mind. ----->Future Sight/Psychic and with Swampert I just spammed Surf ,Earthqauke and my Gyarados' Hyper Beam really came in handy against that Dragon Trainer's Hydreigon. It was really annoying. Anyway I wasn't searching for the Lati,but after I caught Ho-oH and Arceus I went back to the ancient ruins to get the Unown letter for victini and in the grass Latios popped up. I then got the Unown letter and easily caught Victini in Cryptic City. So I've finished all legendaries,what's next? Is there still anymore battles against important characters? Like that stranger guy..

Anyway. I'm playing Light Platinum now. They have more legendaries than Flora Sky,but right now the game is pretty easy.
light platinum is by far the easiest hack I've played until the day of today. Random NPC's giving pokes just like if they were potions, in addition that having all the Legendaries is easier than snatchin' a candy out of a kid hand (i filled up almost 2 boxes with legendaries)
Old December 1st, 2012, 07:31 AM
Chelseaplaya
Unhatched Egg

Lol so it doesn't get easier? I'm in Serenity city now with A level 45 Dragonair,Level 50,level 45 Raichu, Feraligatr and Level 53 Charizard. I'm currently in Serenity City,only started playing yesterday. Is there any tough hacks you'd recommend. I thought Flora Sky was pretty good,despite some inconsistencies. Still not sure if there's anything else to do. I've caught all the legendaries,the list 23 ,but Shaymin land and sky form surely can't count as different legendaries. Am I still supposed to battle the stranger guy?

I meant harder not easier in first sentence.

Last edited by Chelseaplaya; December 1st, 2012 at 07:53 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:28 AM
Correspondence

^ If want harder hacks you could try the Ruby Destiny series or Snakewood version if you haven't already played them already.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 10:30 AM
CycloneGU
Eye of the Storm

Most Trainers have Pokémon up to the low 40s after Serenity City, I have seen. Also, from a blind rush through the Steam HQ, many Trainers have the same Plain Jane Normal types in exact sequence (later on a few new ones show up), and are all around the same level. Even the final Gym comes across as easy (the leader might be a challenge in the 60s however if you don't have your Ice type up there).

Also, a couple of storyline battles are in the high 50s after Snowce. Make sure you have something that can match it! Don't forget to stop and pick up Dive along Route 415 in the house after giving one of your many Rivals a final battle!

Cyclone

Pokémon Black - National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012
- My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada is still in Unova. I will be cloning it and importing a number of clones into Kalos for anyone interested. DW females may also be available if I have them.

Pokémon SoulSilver FC: 4943 2589 0519
Pokémon Black FC: 2538-0207-3336
Pokémon White 2 FC: 1335-5830-8725

Also playing Pokémon Light Platinum. Currently in Snowce City.
Old December 2nd, 2012, 04:14 PM
ahmet476
standing around

Enjoying this so far. I have a question. Does your enemies (evil teams, other trainers, gym trainers etc.) level with you? I had 3 pokemon in my party when I first had to deal with Team Magma at Platepics City. I thought I might have over-trained my pokemon (around 17) but then I was surprised my pokemon was equally matched by Team Magma.

Also is Platepics Gym leader is in the Water Cave? People in the town says he is not in the gym but doesn't give any clue. Anyway, I guess I'll find out one way or another.

Playing Pokemon Flora Sky C-Dex

Old December 2nd, 2012, 09:02 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

hey guys I'm back again and stucked.. where do I go now since I defeated team aqua at puel city ? need help :[
[playing cdex]

Hacks I support:
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:29 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
Enjoying this so far. I have a question. Does your enemies (evil teams, other trainers, gym trainers etc.) level with you? I had 3 pokemon in my party when I first had to deal with Team Magma at Platepics City. I thought I might have over-trained my pokemon (around 17) but then I was surprised my pokemon was equally matched by Team Magma.

Also is Platepics Gym leader is in the Water Cave? People in the town says he is not in the gym but doesn't give any clue. Anyway, I guess I'll find out one way or another.
Look above my previous post about your problem. I gave the answer for it exactly as you asked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
hey guys I'm back again and stucked.. where do I go now since I defeated team aqua at puel city ? need help :[
[playing cdex]
How many badges have you gotten so far at this point?

Quote:
Lol so it doesn't get easier? I'm in Serenity city now with A level 45 Dragonair,Level 50,level 45 Raichu, Feraligatr and Level 53 Charizard. I'm currently in Serenity City,only started playing yesterday. Is there any tough hacks you'd recommend. I thought Flora Sky was pretty good,despite some inconsistencies. Still not sure if there's anything else to do. I've caught all the legendaries,the list 23 ,but Shaymin land and sky form surely can't count as different legendaries. Am I still supposed to battle the stranger guy?

I meant harder not easier in first sentence.
Seriously this is a Flora Sky thread not LP's. post your thoughts on there please.

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 3rd, 2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 12:39 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
[playing cdex]
You need to go to the underwater Seafloor Cavern located in Route U i think.

Sponsored Links