The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 3rd, 2012, 03:30 AM
ahmet476
standing around

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Look above my previous post about your problem. I gave the answer for it exactly as you asked.
I looked at your previous post, also above your previous post and previous page. I don't see it.

Playing Pokemon Flora Sky C-Dex

Last edited by ahmet476; December 3rd, 2012 at 03:37 AM.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 05:39 AM
Onmi
Unhatched Egg

Now that it's possible to put the Physical/Special split in Emerald, not just Ruby/Fire Red, are you going to add it to the game? Also as expanding the Pokedex has been found out, are you going to expand the amount of available pokemon?
Old December 3rd, 2012, 06:34 AM
Correspondence

^ I don't think they're working on this hack anymore but those features would be great.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:59 AM
ahmet476
standing around

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmet476 View Post
I looked at your previous post, also above your previous post and previous page. I don't see it.
nm I found her. b*tch was hiding somewhere south.

Quote:
nm I found her. b*tch was hiding somewhere south.

Currently looking for a pokemon to use Flash TM with. From my current party only Wartortle can learn it but I won't give it to him coz he'll probably already gonna learn 2 HMs, one is Surf the other is probably Waterfall or Strength.

edit: I chose Hoppip.

WTF? Hoppip can't learn Flash. Bulbapedia says it can. It also says Gothita can learn it too. Neither of them can learn it in this game though Which pokemon did you guys use for Flash?

Did anyone tried using Pokesav with this game? Do I use Pokesav for Emerald? I guess so.

Last edited by ahmet476; December 3rd, 2012 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:04 AM
zoccer67
Unhatched Egg

Hi 2 month ago my friend gave me the complement dex version of pokemon flora sky. I thought i can catch all 386Pokemon + the legendarys but now i found this page, an i read "Complement Dex Version (30/4/2011):
- All missing Pokemon in the main version." WTF?! I have all Badges now, and i played 22 hours and catched 140 Pokemon. Does anybody have a savegame from the main version, that is near to pokemon league, so as far as i?
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:38 AM
ahmet476
standing around

Hmm, I thought complement dex version had all the pokemon but it seems it has only the pokemon missing from the main version. Well, it sucks. I think I'll find a pokemon now that can learn Flash by trial and error since the game doesn't follow official TM/HM learning rules.

I loaded my save file for c-dex on main version. It gave me different pokemon but with old pokemon names on c-dex. Example, hoppip on c-dex looks like combee on main version. There is a combee in my team but it's named hoppip. I released all my party except starter (which was wartortle on c-dex, now I have a prinplup instead). Put that prinplup on 14th box coz I can't release it. It keeps coming back. Gonna try and rebuild a team. Thankfully I haven't progressed much yet. Only have 2 badges.

Last edited by ahmet476; December 3rd, 2012 at 12:52 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 03:32 PM
Maxilos
Unhatched Egg

I just got the Normal Badge, now what? XD
Old December 3rd, 2012, 07:17 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

Nature: Brave
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Look above my previous post about your problem. I gave the answer for it exactly as you asked.

How many badges have you gotten so far at this point?

Seriously this is a Flora Sky thread not LP's. post your thoughts on there please.
7 badges now bro. just one more..

Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
You need to go to the underwater Seafloor Cavern located in Route U i think.
oh see well thanks G-man gotta try it later

Hacks I support:

Last edited by Jaypz; December 3rd, 2012 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 3rd, 2012, 11:26 PM
alienhunterx

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
First go to Route F and get yourself a Mach Bike. Secondly go to East of Platepic City that is on Route G and cross through the area on mountain with Mach Bike go a little southward and you will find Caitlyn the Platepics gym leader. Talk with her and she will return in the gym

It was on three pages earlier xD

Old December 4th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

got 8 badges now :D
so.. do I have to go to the poke league now ? or is there anything else to do first ? :O

Hacks I support:

Old December 4th, 2012, 07:41 PM
Correspondence

^ Yep, its of to the Pokemon league with you.And if you don't have Waterfall yet its in the Water cave.
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Satsujinki
Unhatched Egg

Can anyone tell me how do i evolve sneazel?
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:13 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsujinki View Post
Can anyone tell me how do i evolve sneazel?
Which level is it now and have you tried Ele-stones on it?
Old December 4th, 2012, 11:47 PM
Maxilos
Unhatched Egg

I got 7 badges now, wheres that underwater cavern where I'll meet that Team Aqua boss?
Old December 5th, 2012, 04:21 AM
ahmet476
standing around

Decided to continue with c-dex version. Caught a bunch of pokemon who can learn Flash according to Bulbapedia. Taught Flash to Bellsprout. I hope this game has evolution stones other than Moon Stone. Need a Leaf Stone for my Weepinbell and a Dusk Stone for when my Litwick evolves into Lampent.

I'd like to note something I noticed with Litwick. It has a unique move called "Fire Dance". I think it is a hacked move because it doesn't have description on any pokemon website. It's description in the game is same with Fire Spin which was Litwick's original move. This hacked move does this: It is a low damage fire attack, could be 40 or below that. Has the same animation with Fire Spin I believe. The interesting part is it has a chance to up all your stats by one stage which is nice. However, Litwick doesn't have any good damaging moves and doesn't seem to be learning anything better soon (lv 26 currently), so I taught him Fire Blast TM which I bought from Teaes Department Store. Replaced it with Assist. Looking decent now.

Old December 5th, 2012, 06:41 AM
Cyclone
Eye of the Storm

Quote:
I'd like to note something I noticed with Litwick. It has a unique move called "Fire Dance". I think it is a hacked move because it doesn't have description on any pokemon website. It's description in the game is same with Fire Spin which was Litwick's original move. This hacked move does this: It is a low damage fire attack, could be 40 or below that. Has the same animation with Fire Spin I believe. The interesting part is it has a chance to up all your stats by one stage which is nice. However, Litwick doesn't have any good damaging moves and doesn't seem to be learning anything better soon (lv 26 currently), so I taught him Fire Blast TM which I bought from Teaes Department Store. Replaced it with Assist. Looking decent now.
Some hackmakers will create moves to replace others, yes. In Light Platinum, the move Lava Surf is used in place of Flash.

Cyclone

Cyclone. FC: 5327-1949-9511. Safari: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
Breeder extraordinaire. Horrible battler. I take requests! Looking ahead to SSB3D for even more fun!

Pokémon Black National Pokédex completed on December 13, 2012. My Lv.7 UT Shiny Nincada (Hoenn) is now in Kalos for trade offers.

Old December 5th, 2012, 11:14 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Decided to continue with c-dex version. Caught a bunch of pokemon who can learn Flash according to Bulbapedia. Taught Flash to Bellsprout. I hope this game has evolution stones other than Moon Stone. Need a Leaf Stone for my Weepinbell and a Dusk Stone for when my Litwick evolves into Lampent.

Yup the ele stones are available in this hack and you will find other hacked moves too like Fir Dance in Sky's hacks.There is Sun stone too but it comes prtty late

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilos View Post
I got 7 badges now, wheres that underwater cavern where I'll meet that Team Aqua boss?
You will find it beside Atlantis Cave and you need of course Dive to get there. its on Route U.

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 5th, 2012 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 6th, 2012, 02:45 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:

Yes, Fire Dance is indeed a creator's new move, you can find some more of them, e.g. you can find Dark Ball or whatever it's called, those new moves are pretty neat imo.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old December 6th, 2012, 10:19 AM
ahmet476
standing around

Weepinbell evolved at level 32, so that's one less stone I need

Btw, does Match Call system work properly? So far no one seems to want a rematch. Got 4 badges.

Last edited by ahmet476; December 6th, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Jaypz
Cool Trainer

guys where do I find steven next ? cuz I'd already found him in the desert inside the cave but when I got back to Q area .. the lady that gave me the mission said that I should find steven in the dessert.. what should I do ?

Hacks I support:

Last edited by Jaypz; December 6th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
Old December 6th, 2012, 11:13 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Weepinbell evolved at level 32, so that's one less stone I need

Btw, does Match Call system work properly? So far no one seems to want a rematch. Got 4 badges.
It normally occurs randomly and mostly after the Elite four so you can wait more to see that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaypz View Post
guys where do I find steven next ? cuz I'd already found him in the desert inside the cave but when I got back to Q area .. the lady that gave me the mission said that I should find steven in the dessert.. what should I do ?
You have to find him inside dark forest above Golden city next

Last edited by alienhunterx; December 6th, 2012 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 7th, 2012, 07:20 PM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Er I have a huge problem, after beating the Elite 4 the first time, my Lucario turned into a bad egg...and she was holding my EXP share.

I really love Morty you guys.
Old December 7th, 2012, 10:47 PM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
Er I have a huge problem, after beating the Elite 4 the first time, my Lucario turned into a bad egg...and she was holding my EXP share.
Did you use cheatcodes?In Emerald if you use too many cheatcodes some of your pokemon may turn into bad eggs.
Old December 8th, 2012, 08:19 AM
xxScarletDragonxx
Aestivalis Pilot

Nature: Lax
Send a message via AIM to xxScarletDragonxx Send a message via Skype™ to xxScarletDragonxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by glitchguy View Post
Did you use cheatcodes?In Emerald if you use too many cheatcodes some of your pokemon may turn into bad eggs.
I only used one, and that was for infinite money. That's the only cheat I ever use.

I really love Morty you guys.
Old December 8th, 2012, 08:35 AM
Correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxScarletDragonxx View Post
I only used one, and that was for infinite money. That's the only cheat I ever use.
Yeah, that was probably the reason for the bad egg.And i don't think there is any code that can 'un-bad egg' the pokemon, so sadly your Lucario and Exp.share are gone.Sorry

Sponsored Links