Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald hack: POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 8th, 2013 (12:32 AM).
Memento Mori
Gold Tier

Nature: Calm
Quote originally posted by 80C:
Why it wasn't awarded 1st hack of the year 2006?
'cause it was started at 2009?

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old May 13th, 2013 (12:57 AM).
The Insane

Nature: Bold
Can I ask a question please? I need an Abra but it's nowhere, I started again to get rid of Monferno.

I'm at small town again right now.

Old May 13th, 2013 (01:20 AM). Edited May 13th, 2013 by zbrah.

Hi, I can't leave Cryptic city, i've tried fly, teleport and dig but it doesn't work. Can you help me please?

Sorry I've found the teleporter next to the pokécenter
Old May 13th, 2013 (11:46 PM).

Nature: Brave
Quote originally posted by Varaddude630:
Can I ask a question please? I need an Abra but it's nowhere, I started again to get rid of Monferno.

I'm at small town again right now.
Abra appears at Route E and has 15% appearance rate.
Old May 17th, 2013 (03:20 PM).
Professor Mega

Nature: Careful
Hey Sky can you recommend any programs you used (and links if you can) and anyone on youtube for example that helped you learn how to hack?? Im a novice and have great ideas but lack the knowledge on how to hack the game.
Old May 17th, 2013 (10:27 PM).

Quote originally posted by mega trainer:
Hey Sky can you recommend any programs you used (and links if you can) and anyone on youtube for example that helped you learn how to hack?? Im a novice and have great ideas but lack the knowledge on how to hack the game.
There are few hacking tools you will see if you look on page One carefully. If you want to learn about more PM me or search in this website
Old May 18th, 2013 (07:59 PM).

Okay, this hack looks really interesting, but I see there is two different files. I understand they are different dexes, does anyone have a list of differences?
Old May 19th, 2013 (12:42 AM).
slash through the dimensions!

Nature: Jolly
Where to find magnemite?

I can't go to hotstasia city
Old May 19th, 2013 (11:11 PM). Edited May 19th, 2013 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by cottageboy789:
Okay, this hack looks really interesting, but I see there is two different files. I understand they are different dexes, does anyone have a list of differences?
Well there is that walk through which shows the Locations and available Pokes in Main Version. You can assume from there which pokes are present in the C-dex version from there

Quote originally posted by Gallade1212:
Where to find magnemite?

I can't go to hotstasia city
Are you trying to enter it first time or which part of the story are you at now? Magnemite is present in the main version and can be found inside Aragi's Lab only
Old May 20th, 2013 (12:13 PM).
I play for keeps!

There's no map layout changes. It's only Pokemon encounters and loadouts because of the new dex.
Old May 24th, 2013 (12:50 AM). Edited May 24th, 2013 by ShAgG3R.

Quote originally posted by juperos94:
where to found gible?......
You can find gible on route j before that go to teas city and try to enter gym, may or brendan will battle you and if you win u will get go goggles however you cant enter that gym yet you have to first defeat pulhalia gym get tea and deliver it in oceopac town (exchange it for scope) and then you can enter gym
hope it helped :D

hey guys actually i am pretty stuck :/ i got wailmer and i dont have any problem training him / her into wailord the only thing is that where can i find a relicanth i've been searching on route O nad S for 8 hours now(i have only tried underwater) n m pretty pissed off so any help would be pretty help full :D

actually i am pretty stuck i have been searching for relicanth on route o n s (only underwater) for 8 hours n m pretty pissed off too can some one please help me?
Old May 25th, 2013 (05:32 PM).
Drunken Artist

Nature: Gentle
This is my first post ever on PC, haha ^^

Sky, thank you very much for this awesome hack, I had really great time playing this and I totally enjoyed it! I really appreciate that you had enough of patience with this project, it's one big and great stuff.

Thank you! x)
Old May 26th, 2013 (02:11 PM).

Hi all! Already two full weeks searching for a red shard.. been to the temple, but there isn't any red shard? bug? please help! might forgot something please help.
Old May 26th, 2013 (04:07 PM). Edited May 26th, 2013 by cottageboy789.

Where do you get mails and stones? I can't find any of either.

EDIT: Or another TM Rock Smash. Thanks!
Old May 27th, 2013 (07:47 AM).
Moderate Scripter(Expert Soon)

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to iYesith
Hey, I've been playing this for a while and I was wondering why trying to link using VBA-Link crashes the game...If anyone has a solution for this please let me know!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old May 27th, 2013 (11:59 AM).

why isn't there another way to evolve gurdurr and where can I find flash, already beat the 2nd gym?
Old May 27th, 2013 (12:03 PM).
Combat the Infinite

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to firekoopa Send a message via Yahoo to firekoopa
Well, I would really like to play this, as it looks very promising. However, I find myself unable to get it patched. The patching software I'm using is Tsukuyomi UPS V0.01. I tried about a half of dozen Pokemon Emerald variations all numbered "1986", like in the video tutorial on patching the game.

Help would be appreciated.
Old May 27th, 2013 (10:08 PM). Edited May 27th, 2013 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by ShAgG3R:

hey guys actually i am pretty stuck :/ i got wailmer and i dont have any problem training him / her into wailord the only thing is that where can i find a relicanth i've been searching on route O nad S for 8 hours now(i have only tried underwater) n m pretty pissed off so any help would be pretty help full :D

actually i am pretty stuck i have been searching for relicanth on route o n s (only underwater) for 8 hours n m pretty pissed off too can some one please help me?
Well Relicanth has a pretty low encounter rate that is why sometimes due to bad luck one finds it hard to catch him. Try that little dive spot where you often go to complete Team Aqua's Kyogre mission. That is to the north of Charpos Island

Quote originally posted by superhero10:
Hi all! Already two full weeks searching for a red shard.. been to the temple, but there isn't any red shard? bug? please help! might forgot something please help.
You have to rely on yourself in order to find Red Shard. I can only direct you where it is:
RED SHARD : Hippowdon Temple : Route J

Where do you get mails and stones? I can't find any of either.

EDIT: Or another TM Rock Smash. Thanks!
Mails can be found inside almost every PokeMart and even bigger supply at Teas Department Store in Teas City. Teas City also has Ele-stones in the big store. TM Rock smash can also be found inside the Deapartmental Store in Teas city. Only Sun stone is rare and can be found on a special location

Quote originally posted by iYesith:
Hey, I've been playing this for a while and I was wondering why trying to link using VBA-Link crashes the game...If anyone has a solution for this please let me know!
That is because this feature is not available for Flora Sky. Sorry !!!!

Quote originally posted by pytka16:
why isn't there another way to evolve gurdurr and where can I find flash, already beat the 2nd gym?
Gurdurr evolves into Conkeldurr at Lv 48-50. Flash is given to you by a Hiker in the Eastern Outpost in Platepics city

Quote originally posted by firekoopa:
Well, I would really like to play this, as it looks very promising. However, I find myself unable to get it patched. The patching software I'm using is Tsukuyomi UPS V0.01. I tried about a half of dozen Pokemon Emerald variations all numbered "1986", like in the video tutorial on patching the game.

Help would be appreciated.
Try using another clean Emerald ROM. If you are still having problems then PM me . I will provide you with something useful info.
Old May 28th, 2013 (11:50 AM).

That is the problem.. I been to the hippowdon temple be4, just didn't find the red shard on the spot where it should be (the room after the maze)
Old May 28th, 2013 (10:36 PM).

Quote originally posted by superhero10:
That is the problem.. I been to the hippowdon temple be4, just didn't find the red shard on the spot where it should be (the room after the maze)
That is strange. Maybe you already got it. Let me post the image of that spot.
Old May 28th, 2013 (10:38 PM).

Hey, i have a questions. Where can i get pokemon that know dig or dig TM and why after beating E4 second time some magma grunt block the way to polar forest ?
Old May 29th, 2013 (05:16 AM).

Can someone tell me where to get TM36 Sludge Bomb? Everyone says Puel Hall and I've already beaten the Elite 4 (first round) but no one I talk to in Puel Hall will give me the TM. Help is appreciated, thanks
Old May 29th, 2013 (06:47 AM). Edited May 29th, 2013 by johnthuh.

I RECENTLY BEAT THE ELITE FOUR, BUT I ALSO ADDED TORCHIC AND TREECKO TO MY TEAM. DOES ANYONE KNOW GOOD PLACE(S) TO TRAIN THEM INTO A LEVEL 60 RANGE?

Quote originally posted by kcalb meruyk:
Hey, i have a questions. Where can i get pokemon that know dig or dig TM and why after beating E4 second time some magma grunt block the way to polar forest ?
You can get dig from the little boy in the move deleter house, but you need air cutter (cut) to get to the move deleters house
Old May 29th, 2013 (09:58 PM). Edited May 29th, 2013 by alienhunterx.

Quote originally posted by kcalb meruyk:
Three Pokes I remember learn Dig naturally. Trapinch, Geodude and Diglett. About that Grunt well I really don't also have the idea why he is back there. Maybe the event got triggered again somehow

Quote originally posted by johnthuh:
I RECENTLY BEAT THE ELITE FOUR, BUT I ALSO ADDED TORCHIC AND TREECKO TO MY TEAM. DOES ANYONE KNOW GOOD PLACE(S) TO TRAIN THEM INTO A LEVEL 60 RANGE?
There is no training place in Flora Sky except the Elite Fours and the Match call system. Also you can use cheat codes to get Rare Candies.
Old May 30th, 2013 (05:52 AM).

There is no training place in Flora Sky except the Elite Fours and the Match call system. Also you can use cheat codes to get Rare Candies.[/QUOTE]

What is the Match call system
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)