The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 17th, 2013, 02:17 AM
atham
Unhatched Egg

Advertise here
Is it a good idea to exchange thunder for rock climb for ampharos?
Old June 17th, 2013, 06:55 AM
Succubus12th
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Nowhere but the Elite Four battles help to raise any team in Flora Sky

[COLOR=Purple][SIZE=2][FONT=Arial Narrow][B]Red Shard : Hippowdon Temple
Blue Shard : Malias Library
Yellow Shard : Secret House on Route F

It is ............... Google will help you easily because It is against the rules to link any website here
So.link it for me please. I really want to play battle frontier in c dex.
Old June 17th, 2013, 10:02 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Succubus12th View Post
Can you give me a SKY's official site please. I don't understand what is SKY's official site.
Then here you go it is Pokemonflorasky.com . You will see whether you got it or not as soon as the website opens

Quote:
Originally Posted by atham View Post
Unless you are satisfied with Ampharos's ThunderBolt.. It is entirely upto your own choice

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 17th, 2013 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 18th, 2013, 01:10 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by atham View Post
If you have Thunderbolt, yes. If you don't, Thunder is much better alternative.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old June 18th, 2013, 06:01 AM
Succubus12th
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Then here you go it is Pokemonflorasky.com . You will see whether you got it or not as soon as the website opens
Do you mean rom in pokemonflorasky.com? I used to play it but it won't work. T^T
Old June 18th, 2013, 08:12 AM
Stone Dragon

Nature: Careful
Where can I find Headbutt? I need it, because of the one mission with Seedot. I had it once, but replaced it with another move.

And my Scolipede knows Rock Climb, but I cant use it and it doesn't appear is the menu, where the VMs of the Pokémon are. Help?!

Last edited by Stone Dragon; June 18th, 2013 at 08:17 AM.
Old June 18th, 2013, 04:57 PM
kcalb meruyk

how to remove the two rock in front of mr scoop ? i already have a claydol with explosion but it only say something like rock smash but cant be remove
Old June 19th, 2013, 12:20 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Succubus12th View Post
Do you mean rom in pokemonflorasky.com? I used to play it but it won't work. T^T
No, the C-dex version there with title C-dex version Bug fixed (US) has guaranteed to work fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Dragon View Post
Where can I find Headbutt? I need it, because of the one mission with Seedot. I had it once, but replaced it with another move.

And my Scolipede knows Rock Climb, but I cant use it and it doesn't appear is the menu, where the VMs of the Pokémon are. Help?!
If you lost it by mistake you cab buy it again from Teas City's Departmental Store and as for Scolipede you just have to beat the Elite Fours second time in order to use it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcalb meruyk View Post
how to remove the two rock in front of mr scoop ? i already have a claydol with explosion but it only say something like rock smash but cant be remove
it is not that you have to just look at those two and press A button. It will prompt to ask you whether you wanna use Explosion on it or not

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 19th, 2013 at 12:25 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 19th, 2013, 02:07 AM
KidCarter93
PokéTech Guy

Nature: Jolly
Can Skorupi be hacked into this game? And if so, could I do so on an Android emulator?

EDIT - I've just noticed it's available in the main version but I'm after it in the complement dex version

Last edited by KidCarter93; June 19th, 2013 at 02:40 AM.
Old June 19th, 2013, 03:05 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Nature: Modest
There's a minor bug in safari zone where if you ride a bicycle, and accidentally jump down a ledge with grass... and have no FLYing pokemon, you could never leave that grass patch.
^ Trying to unequip the bicycle would bring up the "there's a time for that" message... And since you're stuck on a bike, you cannot move to the next grass patch either -- and that means can't run out of time, so you're stuck there forever XD

In the keldeo event, you are not able to fly out of the area. If you did not bring a WATERFALLing pokemon and captured keldeo without knowledge, then you cannot leave the place... unless you let the wild pokemon faint all of your pokemon. Of course, having a water pokemon would help... but my spheal, who was my prime surfer, had all his attack slots full (strength, rock climb, dive, surf)... and he has no way of learning DIVE.

After the Unown event (as soon as you unlock the door by putting Wailord in front and Reli at the back)... the dig routes take you underwater (forgot what route that was... but it's the place where you get the special coral, for the challenge quests). Before the event, digging (from the ancient ruins) takes you to the cave entrance before ancient ruins. But after the event, this underwater adventure happens. One thing to also note is that if you have no pokemon to DIVE, then you cannot leave underwater either (although this is highly unlikely to happen, as you have both WAILORD and RELICANTH who can both learn DIVE when you open the unown event's cave entrance)

Haven't tried it on the C-Dex version, though. These are all main version issues.

Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.
Old June 19th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Stone Dragon

Nature: Careful
Ah, thanks @alienhunterx:

Now I have another problem. Playing the full Dex version, and it looks like I cant use anything at the Battle Fontier. Do I have to play the other version?
Old June 19th, 2013, 08:32 AM
theburdi30
Unhatched Egg

what legendaries can you catch in flora sky? Also where is the 7th gym leader and how do you find her, I have been trying to get to route F for a while and can't get to it. PLEASE help!
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:48 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Now I have another problem. Playing the full Dex version, and it looks like I cant use anything at the Battle Fontier. Do I have to play the other version?
If you mean the C-Dex version, then yes. Since afaik, only the main version has these stuff working properly (including the battle tent, and trainer hill)

Quote:
what legendaries can you catch in flora sky? Also where is the 7th gym leader and how do you find her, I have been trying to get to route F for a while and can't get to it. PLEASE help!
You should go north of Puhlia City, which is Hotasita, by passing through Route V > Route AC > Route AB

But the main event you need to trigger before heading to Puhlia is the one in honey village. Go to Golden City, then head east (to your right), you should find an entrance to another area. Follow the trail from there, and when you reach the village, head southeast and allow the event with Champion Cynthia to trigger. She will give you SECRETPOTION, which allows you to send those pokemon blocking the way off.

Main version legendaries: Rayquaza, Groudon, Kyogre, the three Dogs, Latios, Latias, Mew, Mewtwo, Victini, Jirachi, Giratina, Cresselia, Ho-oh, Deoxys, Lugia, Dialga, Celebi, Shaymin, Shaymin (Sky form), Arceus and Keldeo.

C-dex version legendaries: Shaymin, Shaymin Sky, Latias, Latios, Celebi, Giratina, Darkrai, Lugia, Deoxys, Rayquaza, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Palkia, Dialga, Kyogre, Groudon, Regigigas, Genesect, Meloetta, Mew, Jirachi, Arceus.

Quote:
Can Skorupi be hacked into this game? And if so, could I do so on an Android emulator?
Yes he can. But on an android emulator? No. Since he's not in the current C-dex version's pokedex, there is no way you could hack him in with merely gameshark codes.

To be exact, you have to hack the rom, insert Skorupi's stat data, his sprites, and find a pokemon he'd replace in the C-dex version before you could play with him there.

Last edited by molivious; June 19th, 2013 at 11:05 AM.
Old June 19th, 2013, 10:21 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by KidCarter93 View Post

EDIT - I've just noticed it's available in the main version but I'm after it in the complement dex version
As Skorupi is present in the Main version only then if you try to get it on C-dex version, the game would be bugged as It's Dex place has been taken away by other Poke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Dragon View Post
Ah, thanks @alienhunterx:

If you asking me again specifically then I am sorry to say that I only visited Battle Frontier for event purposes only

Quote:
As Skorupi is present in the Main version only then if you try to get it on C-dex version, the game would be bugged as It's Dex place has been taken away by other Poke

If you asking me again specifically then I am sorry to say that I only visited Battle Frontier for event purposes only
Quote:
Originally Posted by molivious View Post
If you mean the C-Dex version, then yes. Since afaik, only the main version has these stuff working properly (including the battle tent, and trainer hill)
Ah I got to disagree with this statement. The C-dex version is working properly and is bug free. (But not from the download link on this website though)

Last edited by alienhunterx; June 19th, 2013 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 20th, 2013, 11:00 AM
patmexi
Unhatched Egg

i tried using a moon stone on my sneasel didnt work
Old June 20th, 2013, 11:57 AM
ISNorden
Teddiursa

Nature: Gentle
Send a message via Yahoo to ISNorden
I'm confused about the switches in Platepics Gym: which ones should I turn on to clear a path to the leader? The video I watched showed a lot of retraced steps, so it was hard to keep track.

" Coming this fall to Jubilife TV: Lost Beyond Space!"
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:02 PM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Ah I got to disagree with this statement. The C-dex version is working properly and is bug free. (But not from the download link on this website though)
Hmm.. odd. But considering i've played the C-Dex version quite some time ago, i could be wrong. It may have already been patched anew since then. I got the bug-fixed version though, which was supposed to be one of the final releases...

I also attempted to participate in the Battle Frontier, Trainer Hill, and the Battle Tents just now with my current C-dex rom, and it still gives the message:
Quote:
"Sorry, You can't play the Battle Tent or Battle Frontier/Trainer Hill in this version."
But then again, it's been some time since i've last played C-dex, and some stuff might've been updated.

I do know that C-dex was fixed, and i never claimed in my post(s) that there was a bug in the said game. I was just assuming that the thing about battle frontier was completely intended since they gave such message -- in my patched rom at least. And i'm also pretty sure that this is exactly what the guy was talking/asking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
I'm confused about the switches in Platepics Gym: which ones should I turn on to clear a path to the leader? The video I watched showed a lot of retraced steps, so it was hard to keep track.
Try 1 -> 2; end

Last edited by molivious; June 20th, 2013 at 11:26 PM.
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:43 PM
patmexi
Unhatched Egg

I tried a moon stone on my sneasel no luck
Old June 20th, 2013, 12:47 PM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by patmexi View Post
I tried a moon stone on my sneasel no luck
ah, found the answer: you need to max Sneasel's happiness and level it up at night for the C-dex version

edit: confirmed through YAPE.

Last edited by molivious; June 20th, 2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 01:00 AM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISNorden View Post
That's weird because there are no switches in Platepics Gym. Just some stairs beside every Gym Trainer. That's all
Old June 21st, 2013, 02:39 AM
Arcayon
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
That's weird because there are no switches in Platepics Gym. Just some stairs beside every Gym Trainer. That's all
there are three switches. I believe you only need to switch two of them. Can't remember which two.

I'm having an issue I wonder if you guys can help me figure out. I've noticed several maps load a fog like area with nothing to go by. Basically the map doesn't load. I looked at some youtube videos and saw their map was very very different from mine. The two places I've noticed this are deep in water cave and the ice gym. The ice gym was a freakin nightmare to beat. Imagine having to solve a puzzle without being able to see anything but fog. Does anyone else have this issue? Is it fixable?

Edit: I'm using the complete dex version and no$gba as my emulator.

2nd Edit: The problem was no$gba. Switching to vba fixed the issue.

Last edited by Arcayon; June 21st, 2013 at 03:44 AM.
Old June 21st, 2013, 03:45 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcayon View Post
2nd Edit: The problem was no$gba. Switching to vba fixed the issue.
yup, many rom hacks recommend using VBA since there may be issues in other emulators.

Old June 21st, 2013, 07:18 AM
zsowr
Unhatched Egg

Hey guys. I was playing this hack when it got to the event where you are teleported to Torn World to battle Shaymin. Not knowing that, I used an Escape Rope to get out of Torn World. Now as it looks like that part has an essential impact in the progress of the game as it takes you to a city not accesible otherwise and there you get Surf. Is there anyway to return back to the Torn World without having to restart?
Old June 21st, 2013, 08:12 AM
MLnr37
Unhatched Egg

i just downloaded this hack for the first time now, and i cant get it to start.. i got the emulator that is recomended but it wont work..
i really need some help..
Old June 21st, 2013, 10:56 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsowr View Post
Hey guys. I was playing this hack when it got to the event where you are teleported to Torn World to battle Shaymin. Not knowing that, I used an Escape Rope to get out of Torn World. Now as it looks like that part has an essential impact in the progress of the game as it takes you to a city not accesible otherwise and there you get Surf. Is there anyway to return back to the Torn World without having to restart?
O_o that's a pretty big bug you've found. You might have to restart unless you get out of the current town you are in and find that girl who teleported you... Otherwise, there's probably no way to go back into the Torn World (i suspect she's still inside the TW too).

Luckily, that's a very early part in the game... so you'd not have to track back a lot of things. lol. nvm. I forgot that catching shaymin was around the end of the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLnr37 View Post
i just downloaded this hack for the first time now, and i cant get it to start.. i got the emulator that is recomended but it wont work..
i really need some help..
Are you sure you are using a ROM (.gba file; if you're trying to run a .zip file, that ZIP file should still contain a .gba file once you open it)?

Now, if you're trying to open an .ips file, you will have to patch it into a rom first. Google 'lunar ips', this should help you patch your file into a pokemon Emerald rom.

Last edited by molivious; June 21st, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here