The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:31 PM
Rokinho

anybody knows a good spot to train my pokemons from 55 to 70-75~
Scizor
Umbreon
Quilava
Old July 14th, 2013, 05:33 PM
Reinforce
Reinforce Production

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by molivious View Post
If your Tentacruel or Ampharos know an ice move, then you'd only have little problems. I've had a weaker team than that and I still got through it. Your pokemon's types aren't bad, either

light balls are wild items you could get from wild pikachu... i'm not sure if pichus give the same. There's none given in-game, either. In any case, placing a pokemon with the ability: Static in your first pokemon slot helps a lot. Static increases the chances of finding electric pokemon in the grass, hence making it easier to "hunt" wild items, if ever.
Thanks for the answer I already tried to battle the pkmnLeague I defeated the first and second trainer but since my pokemon dont know ice type moves I lost to Ice ( and the only ice type TM i have is iceberg but none of them can learn it

Also I already got lightball after 2hours hunting it and almost of my 2boxes on Pkmon PC is full of pikachu haha
Anyway thanks for the advise..
Also can you advise me again which pokemon should i raise to defeat the hard pkmn league? Pretty please )))
Old July 14th, 2013, 10:14 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jésrøñ bans View Post
I too think its my rom problem.
But can you please post a bug free version so that I can continue it.
Are you playing the C-Dex version??? Have you downloaded it from this website???
Old July 15th, 2013, 01:55 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinforce View Post
Thanks for the answer I already tried to battle the pkmnLeague I defeated the first and second trainer but since my pokemon dont know ice type moves I lost to Ice ( and the only ice type TM i have is iceberg but none of them can learn it
You mean... Dragon?

Well, the best shot you probably have is to cheaply throw in a lot of revives and ethers/elixirs per battle, along with your best or stalling attacks. In one of my playthroughs, I've used a bulky Bouffalant (that could take 2 EQ's), and boosted my power up with 2 Swords Dances.

Poison/Burn may help too. Confusion, Paralysis. If you train your Flygon a bit more, it could even start sweeping, provided that you have other pokemon to set the stage up first. (like paralyze/confuse them first with another poke, then send out flygon)
Curse (using a ghost type pokemon) will also be of great utility.
Using Mirror coat and Counter should also do wonders.
You may also (patiently) train an Ice pokemon. L Area's (idk if this was right, but on the "T" island, it's the area to your left) waters have the best exp gains. Just remember that it should be faster than your opponent, or you'd just end up EQ'd to death.
Protect, if you plan to stall for poison/burn/sandstorm/hail/curse damage.
Destiny bond works awesomely too. If you have at least one of those pokemon, all you have to do is allow them to survive at least one shot (or be faster than your opponent). Revive, then repeat. Wobbufet and Gengar have this move.

As for Kingdra, Mirror Coat or Swagger will help. Otherwise, throw your best moves.

You may also start playing the mining game to hunt rare candies. Or put 6 pokemon with Pickup, and start walking around until they get rare candies. It may save you more time doing these than training pokemon at levels 70+.

Another training tip is to use up all your money to buy hyper potions/Max Potions/revives. Use everything. Then, enter the elite four, beat the first two, then lose. Just do this over and over. It'll be a good source of exp (and since you have little to no money, there won't be any large drawbacks). Having an Amulet Coin will also help you regain back that money little by little

Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.

Last edited by molivious; July 15th, 2013 at 02:00 AM.
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:27 PM
Benedict87

The diving place to the underwater tunnel is in front of the Suicune Cave. It is in the shape of a square!
Old July 16th, 2013, 12:51 AM
Reinforce
Reinforce Production

Nature: Gentle
Quote:
Originally Posted by molivious View Post
You mean... Dragon?

Well, the best shot you probably have is to cheaply throw in a lot of revives and ethers/elixirs per battle, along with your best or stalling attacks. In one of my playthroughs, I've used a bulky Bouffalant (that could take 2 EQ's), and boosted my power up with 2 Swords Dances.

Poison/Burn may help too. Confusion, Paralysis. If you train your Flygon a bit more, it could even start sweeping, provided that you have other pokemon to set the stage up first. (like paralyze/confuse them first with another poke, then send out flygon)
Curse (using a ghost type pokemon) will also be of great utility.
Using Mirror coat and Counter should also do wonders.
You may also (patiently) train an Ice pokemon. L Area's (idk if this was right, but on the "T" island, it's the area to your left) waters have the best exp gains. Just remember that it should be faster than your opponent, or you'd just end up EQ'd to death.
Thanks a lot!! I'll try it! Is there any thanks button/+rep button here?
Old July 16th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinforce View Post
Thanks a lot!! I'll try it! Is there any thanks button/+rep button here?
You can click on Furret to give a like to that post.

Anyways... I still don't think you needed to go to such heights as thinking competitively to beat the game...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:09 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
You can click on Furret to give a like to that post.

Anyways... I still don't think you needed to go to such heights as thinking competitively to beat the game...
While I'd easily agree with your opinion (where I'd say one could literally just wing any pokemon title with brute force), I wouldn't discourage people from seeking other ways to beat the game, nor say that it isn't needed/necessary for whatever reason. Thinking outside the box is also a way to beat games.

Thinking of other strategies is more like being open-minded. You can simply be witty and creative, and still not competitive.

tl;dr No one was thinking competitively at all. You must've misunderstood something along the lines.

Old July 16th, 2013, 05:54 AM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Are you playing the C-Dex version??? Have you downloaded it from this website???
No i'm using main version and I searched the whole route u even in front of suicune cave but no dive spot.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old July 16th, 2013, 11:54 AM
ChillyFire

Is there any way you can get Flora Sky to work for gba4ios?
I want to play this game on my iphone
Old July 16th, 2013, 05:41 PM
chaos_envoys

I'm using Awesome Baby Names on my iphone to play this game.. As far as I know, ABN is based on GBA4IOS so I think flora sky will run fine..

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, completed glazed, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old July 16th, 2013, 07:20 PM
Jésrøñ bans
Dreams come true.....

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillyFire View Post
Is there any way you can get Flora Sky to work for gba4ios?
I want to play this game on my iphone
You can use my boy emulator because according to me and some others like flamebot, its the best gba emulator for androids.
Even it autopatches the roms.

Life iz very short, live each moment of it...
No one knows whats gonna happen tomorow, so enjoy today...
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:15 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
No i'm using main version and I searched the whole route u even in front of suicune cave but no dive spot.
Then the only problem I think you are having is because of the ROM, so change it
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:37 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
You can use my boy emulator because according to me and some others like flamebot, its the best gba emulator for androids.
Even it autopatches the roms.
I think it's iOS because it has iOS system which is not Android.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 17th, 2013, 01:42 AM
Maxie3

Hello, guys! :D
How can get to the flora sky isle and immortal isle?
Old July 17th, 2013, 02:56 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxie3 View Post
Hello, guys! :D
How can get to the flora sky isle and immortal isle?
i think it's actually called Flower Garden... but anyway.

Remember Mystic Town where you first saw Dialga, etc? Remember the house where you woke up from? Well, a woman (named Flash) should now be there. Talk to her. You will have to beat Elite Four at least once to get to the Flower Garden.

For Immortal Isle, talk to the same person. However, you will have to catch arceus first before you are given the option.

Old July 17th, 2013, 09:53 AM
Maxie3

Quote:
i think it's actually called Flower Garden... but anyway.

Remember Mystic Town where you first saw Dialga, etc? Remember the house where you woke up from? Well, a woman (named Flash) should now be there. Talk to her. You will have to beat Elite Four at least once to get to the Flower Garden.

For Immortal Isle, talk to the same person. However, you will have to catch arceus first before you are given the option.
Oh. I didn't know that it called Flower Garden... anyway, thanks! :D

But... i have another question. I wanted to solve the regi puzzle. But to solve it, I need Wailord and Relicanth. Where's Relicanth? I wanted to search for him in route O and S, but only meet Corsola and Luvdisc. Someone replace him, so I cannot solve this puzzle?
Old July 17th, 2013, 11:21 AM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:

But... i have another question. I wanted to solve the regi puzzle. But to solve it, I need Wailord and Relicanth. Where's Relicanth? I wanted to search for him in route O and S, but only meet Corsola and Luvdisc. Someone replace him, so I cannot solve this puzzle?
If you're playing C-dex, then Alomomola's equivalent to Relicanth for the puzzle.

If you haven't found an Alomomola yet, you can search around Route S (rare find, around 10% chance i think) or evolve your Luvdisc with a Water Stone.

Old July 17th, 2013, 02:16 PM
ChillyFire

Quote:
Like what Ash493 said it's a ios device. I downloaded and patched it on my computer and works fine on VBA but when I try to download and play it on my phone, all i get is a blank black screen.
Old July 17th, 2013, 10:50 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:

If you are playing it on Main Version then Surf East from Searound City until you reach Route V. Go inside the first Dive Spot you see there. Try finding Relicanth there for a time and you will get it.
Old July 18th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

I got all the badges and reached the league. This is my team: Blastoise 52, Mightyena 48, Shaymin 48, Pidgeot 48, Conkelduur 49, and Gothitelle 50. How/where do you think I should train?
Old July 21st, 2013, 06:26 PM
Tigerfang98
Elite 4

I love this game! I want to use it for my hack because the graphics are so good, but I can't find all the trainer sprites. Can someone tell me the UNLZ gba numbers for all the trainer sprites?

@Pokenoob666: You are a bit under-leveled. Most of the elite 4 have Pokémon ranging from about levels 55-70. I suggest going through Victory Road and beating all the trainers there. Then check your PokeNav and see if you can rematch people. If by then, you're still under-leveled, Victory Road is a great place to level-grind. Keep in mind that your Pokémon should be above lv 50 before challenging the elite 4.

Last edited by Tigerfang98; July 21st, 2013 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:18 AM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

@Pokenoob666: You are a bit under-leveled. Most of the elite 4 have Pokémon ranging from about levels 55-70. I suggest going through Victory Road and beating all the trainers there. Then check your PokeNav and see if you can rematch people. If by then, you're still under-leveled, Victory Road is a great place to level-grind. Keep in mind that your Pokémon should be above lv 50 before challenging the elite 4.[/QUOTE]

thanks dude or dudet. i'm in a rush, so i don't have time to check your gender.
Old July 24th, 2013, 02:57 PM
chaos_envoys

so we can't play battle frontier in complement dex version?

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, completed glazed, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old July 24th, 2013, 09:17 PM
Velvex the Øverlørd
The Apparition

Quote:
so we can't play battle frontier in complement dex version?
Most likely the Battle Frontier would have pushed the C-Dex version over 16mb.

I just started playing this hack and I can't help but notice how beautiful the maps are and how well the tiling was done. Probably the best map-work that I have ever seen in a hack, kudos.

Last edited by Velvex the Øverlørd; July 25th, 2013 at 07:58 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links