The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:23 PM
alienhunterx

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to alienhunterx
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
so we can't play battle frontier in complement dex version?
Actually you can play Battle frontier on C-dex version. just download it from Sky's official website . Google is your friend. The download here is buggy
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Coolness121

Can someone please help me with this game...I beat the Elite 4 and when I tried to continue from there so I could play the post-game and get all the legendaries this pops up: "This save file has been erased due to corruption or damage." Please. I really really don't want to start over..BTW I'm using ver. 1.8.0-3 beta Visual Boy Advance

Not too be picky but, if someone does know how to fix this can I get a detailed guide. I'm not very smart and I need to know every little detail to do something. Thanks in advance.(maybe)
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:51 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolness121 View Post
Can someone please help me with this game...I beat the Elite 4 and when I tried to continue from there so I could play the post-game and get all the legendaries this pops up: "This save file has been erased due to corruption or damage." Please. I really really don't want to start over..BTW I'm using ver. 1.8.0-3 beta Visual Boy Advance

Not too be picky but, if someone does know how to fix this can I get a detailed guide. I'm not very smart and I need to know every little detail to do something. Thanks in advance.(maybe)
Have you checked your Save type as Flash 128 Kbytes in VBA's option menu?
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:46 PM
Runaway_5

I just beat the 3rd gym leader (electric pokemon user), and I don't know where to go next....can't sail the ship, don't have cut, don't have strength, don't have the jumping bike...
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
Have you checked your Save type as Flash 128 Kbytes in VBA's option menu?
That's not it... Corrupted save file after E4 is not due to wrong save type...
Wrong save type deletes the save file but does not corrupt it...
Corrupted save file is due to corrupted ROM.

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:50 AM
chaos_envoys

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Actually you can play Battle frontier on C-dex version. just download it from Sky's official website . Google is your friend. The download here is buggy
The one i download from sky's website still says that "sorry, you can't play battle frontier and trainer hill in this version"
As far as I know, C Dex version can only battle the frontier brains in the record hall as replacement for the battle frontier..

@Runaway_5 go back to small town and walk down to platepics city

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal

Last edited by chaos_envoys; July 25th, 2013 at 01:56 AM. Reason: Adding replies
Old July 25th, 2013, 10:17 AM
Runaway_5

I've already been there, that is where the 3rd gym was.
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:15 PM
TheShinyBudder

Help... I can't find the VBA svn 314 folder where can I find it?

EDIT: I have Windows XP

Last edited by TheShinyBudder; July 25th, 2013 at 12:39 PM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:26 PM
kevzz010

Does anyone know where to get the RAZOR CLAW? The one that you use to evolve sneasel?
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:45 PM
molivious
so much fail...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevzz010 View Post
Does anyone know where to get the RAZOR CLAW? The one that you use to evolve sneasel?
the evolution trees have been redone so that you won't have to trade any pokemon at all. You won't need Razor Claw here.

Simply max your Sneasel's happiness at night (or if you've maxed it out during the day, level it up during the night) and it should turn into Weavile

Squish, squish, squish. Goes the bug under your foot.
Squish, squish, squish. I'm telling you not to look.
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:40 PM
kevzz010

Quote:
Originally Posted by molivious View Post
the evolution trees have been redone so that you won't have to trade any pokemon at all. You won't need Razor Claw here.

Simply max your Sneasel's happiness at night (or if you've maxed it out during the day, level it up during the night) and it should turn into Weavile

Yea I just saw the evolution changes from his blog. Thanks though
Old July 25th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

Um, i looked all over route x, and i couldn't find aroma lady rosa. i'm trying to battle her again via match call. is she really there? and is she is, is there i way i could have help finding her?

maybe there's a guide somewhere? any help would be appreciated

Last edited by Pokenoob666; July 25th, 2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:09 PM
chaos_envoys

For strength go to safari zone.. After that go to habutest town and you'll sail the ship..

Pokemon Glazed,Pokemon Dark Violet, Pokemon Flora Sky, Pokemon Ruby Destiny Series

Waiting For: PLATINUM RED & BLUE, Pokemon Voltage, dark violet, and liquid crystal
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:11 PM
Pokenoob666
Frustrated Feraligator

Ok there is definently something wrong. i read the pokenav, and i now know it's incorrect. please tell me there is a guide/faq somewhere with the correct info so i can rematch the trainers! I need to be able to train for the pokemon league.

Last edited by Pokenoob666; July 25th, 2013 at 03:30 PM. Reason: More to say?
Old July 25th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Coolness121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
That's not it... Corrupted save file after E4 is not due to wrong save type...
Wrong save type deletes the save file but does not corrupt it...
Corrupted save file is due to corrupted ROM.
Eh? My rom is corrupted?? But, I got it from the official site...Why would it be a corrupted rom? Do I have to download it again or something?
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:03 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolness121 View Post
Eh? My rom is corrupted?? But, I got it from the official site...Why would it be a corrupted rom? Do I have to download it again or something?
Just my hypothesis.
And... there are NO official sites for downloading ROMs.
And you should download different ROM and patch it anew.
You will need to play again anyways as your save file is dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinyBudder View Post
Help... I can't find the VBA svn 314 folder where can I find it?
??? Why would you need it?
It's most likely VBA build you need to download.

Old July 25th, 2013, 11:17 PM
Runaway_5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runaway_5 View Post
I've already been there, that is where the 3rd gym was.
I found out what it was. I got Strength from some guy in a house, then moved the Boulders in front of Mr. April's house.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:24 PM
alienhunterx

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos_evoys View Post
The one i download from sky's website still says that "sorry, you can't play battle frontier and trainer hill in this version"
As far as I know, C Dex version can only battle the frontier brains in the record hall as replacement for the battle frontier..

@Runaway_5 go back to small town and walk down to platepics city
No, I am 100 % sure the ROM there with Bug free US label is working which includes Battle Frontier. Because I have played Battle Frontier and caught Meleotta after it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokenoob666 View Post
Ok there is definently something wrong. i read the pokenav, and i now know it's incorrect. please tell me there is a guide/faq somewhere with the correct info so i can rematch the trainers! I need to be able to train for the pokemon league.
The guide is available on first page. Also it is for the Main version only. Another thing PokeNav works correct in Flora Sky

Last edited by alienhunterx; July 25th, 2013 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old July 26th, 2013, 01:22 AM
chaos_envoys

I've checked all videos regarding battle frontier and C Dex, and reading all comment about it.. Even Sky said in his site that battle frontier isn't supported in c dex version.. We can go there, but only to battle the frontier brains at record hall.. Can you please verify by playing your rom? Thanks

Old July 26th, 2013, 03:11 AM
TheShinyBudder

Bcuz in the first post he says you shall put it in that map.... Or am I wrong? :o
Old July 26th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Coolness121

Quote:

Just my hypothesis.
And... there are NO official sites for downloading ROMs.
And you should download different ROM and patch it anew.
You will need to play again anyways as your save file is dead.
So, the link for the rom isn't the official site? Confusing..But, alright then. If I have to make a new game and everything...I guess I will...*sigh*
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:08 PM
alienhunterx

I think SKY realized the problem happening in the C-dex version. He then fixed it and posted it on his official website . He forgot to add that in here and replace the older one. The one on the website says something like C-dex Bug fixed (US)
Old July 26th, 2013, 10:25 PM
chaos_envoys

Quote:
I think SKY realized the problem happening in the C-dex version. He then fixed it and posted it on his official website . He forgot to add that in here and replace the older one. The one on the website says something like C-dex Bug fixed (US)
Sky said at his website that C Dex doesn't support battle frontier.. You can catch meloetta in c dex, but cannot play the battle frontier.. By play I mean you can't play the battle tent ect, but you can go there..

Old July 26th, 2013, 11:49 PM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Quote:
Unless he really posted another version, older C-Dex really did not have Battle Frontier.

Old July 27th, 2013, 12:37 AM
chaos_envoys

Quote:
Unless he really posted another version, older C-Dex really did not have Battle Frontier.
That's what i meant.. Anyhow,@alienhunterx, can you check your rom for us? To clear this confusion.. thanks in advance..

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links