The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 20th, 2010, 01:30 AM
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
can someone help wear is the sixth gym how do i get there i have beaten team aqua at there base got dive and can't use it also got gold pass from may and i can't use it when i go to charpos i can't go to golden city only to festa zone and teaes city why can't i find the sixth gym please help i've ben look for the sixth gym for a day now
I think you use the old version, try a new one in the first post. Change the rom's name after you patched same as the old rom, and put it in same folder (delete the older rom first)

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old December 20th, 2010, 01:51 AM
narutoandbleach
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post
I think you use the old version, try a new one in the first post. Change the rom's name after you patched same as the old rom, and put it in same folder (delete the older rom first)
i don't understand what do you mean by the old version did you upload a new UPS file
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:20 AM
alvinn9494
Beginning Trainer

Anyone can help me with the locations of Groudon or Entei ? Please help D: And where to get Wailmer Pail ? ~~ Please help . Thanks in advance .

Last edited by alvinn9494; December 20th, 2010 at 03:27 AM.
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:36 AM
oiracul

can someone help me im in team aquas hideout in the peul city museum what do i do there iv got the masterball there,
and where do i get dive i have 7 badges already ?
Old December 20th, 2010, 03:54 AM
alvinn9494
Beginning Trainer

Anyone can help me with the locations of Groudon or Entei ? Please help D: And where to get Wailmer Pail ? ~~ Please help . Thanks in advance .
Old December 20th, 2010, 05:54 AM
shomoher

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvinn9494 View Post

The Wailmer Pail is given to you by a girl in the Flower Shop... I think the Flower Shop is after the Bug Forest.

Try looking for Groudon somewhere in the Challenge Islands... and as for Entei, I can't remember... sorry

Ice Pokemon are the Best~

TaeYeon. Jessica. Sunny. Tiffany. HyoYeon. YuRi. SooYoung. YoonA. SeoHyun
DJ I Love You
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:04 AM
rapid_ash
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid_ash
can anyone please tell me how do i find steven again...i found him the first two times...but where is he know?
and does anybody know where i can find a lickitung?

Old December 20th, 2010, 07:58 AM
alvinn9494
Beginning Trainer

At Malias Libery . Lickitung , forgotten
Old December 20th, 2010, 08:35 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
When you find Steven at Malias Library read the book on the right, then go to Magma Hideout in Mt. Fiery. I have grown to like this ROM Hack actually. The difficulty is like Pokemon Platinum's combined with Pokemon Black and White's which I like. Also there are up to 109 inserted Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova, 110 if you count Shaymin's Sky Forme. There are 61/62 Sinnoh Pokemon and 48 Unova Pokemon in the game. I found this out by watching 12345 or SkyHippowdon's National Dex videos.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:08 AM
kolendus
Beginning Trainer

I can't really find the answer for my question ... Many peoples asked about this but i got big problem with findin 'forest' where steven is...
Old December 20th, 2010, 09:50 AM
gustavoarruda
Unhatched Egg

can anybody help me
I've beaten elite 4, captured latios and got the s-machine.
but i just can't find sky in trainer hill (golden city) to receive the poke flaute app
i don't know what to do
Old December 20th, 2010, 10:09 AM
rapid_ash
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid_ash
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicBlazePlatinum View Post
When you find Steven at Malias Library read the book on the right, then go to Magma Hideout in Mt. Fiery. I have grown to like this ROM Hack actually. The difficulty is like Pokemon Platinum's combined with Pokemon Black and White's which I like. Also there are up to 109 inserted Pokemon from Sinnoh and Unova, 110 if you count Shaymin's Sky Forme. There are 61/62 Sinnoh Pokemon and 48 Unova Pokemon in the game. I found this out by watching 12345 or SkyHippowdon's National Dex videos.
steven isnt in the malias library...im in there right now and i cant find him anywhere...

Old December 20th, 2010, 11:24 AM
Yoru_Darkeye
Beginning Trainer

Ok I am totallly confused. I Have six badges... delieved that damn candybar to wattson... but... I cannot find what to do next.. if it said anything I missed it and am totally lost. :\
Old December 20th, 2010, 12:23 PM
Raymond1035
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoru_Darkeye View Post
Ok I am totallly confused. I Have six badges... delieved that damn candybar to wattson... but... I cannot find what to do next.. if it said anything I missed it and am totally lost. :\
Go to the city where u found wattson and gave him the candybar, and go to the Tea Bar and someone will give you a Tea. Now go to ocepac city, go the the ocepac hotel, find the old man and he will exchange his goggles for the Tea. Now you have the goggles, go to Gym where there's a invisible thing blocking, now you can see it but i wont tell you what is it.

@12345
I mean buy the ownership (unless for free) of the game. Lols.

Last edited by Raymond1035; December 20th, 2010 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 20th, 2010, 12:41 PM
DS92
Beginning Trainer

Someone can tell me what I should do after I receive de master ball?

I think that I have to go to the polar forest, but I don't know how? I saw a walktrought on youtube, and the guy go to Habutest Town, and there are a Lapras there, but in my game he isn't there.

How can I evolve a evee in:
- Espeon;
- Umbreon;
- Glaceon;
- Leafeon;

Sorry the english...
Old December 20th, 2010, 01:05 PM
gustavoarruda
Unhatched Egg

ok, i got the poke flute app, but i just can't find steve in the forest
what do i do?
Old December 20th, 2010, 01:21 PM
meboli
Unhatched Egg

Old December 20th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Unknowndevil
Beginning Trainer

Help, where do I go after beating team magma in mt. firey?
im stuck, i went to aqua town and nothing happened there
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:02 PM
alvinn9494
Beginning Trainer

Sky or anyone can help me ? Where's the location of Kyogre and Entei ?
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Unknowndevil
Beginning Trainer

yea help sky im stuck, I beat team magma boss in mt.firey, and groundon is releasedbut now i cannot find team aqua for kyogre release, i went to aqua town and found their submarine, but no one is there? is that a bug or im missing anything else?
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:29 PM
Sky

Quote:
yea help sky im stuck, I beat team magma boss in mt.firey, and groundon is releasedbut now i cannot find team aqua for kyogre release, i went to aqua town and found their submarine, but no one is there? is that a bug or im missing anything else?
Try the version in the first post.
Quote:
Ok I am totallly confused. I Have six badges... delieved that damn candybar to wattson... but... I cannot find what to do next.. if it said anything I missed it and am totally lost.
Get the PULHIA TEA and exchange it for the Scope at Ocepac Town.
Quote:
hey sky i need ur help. im stuck at the Cave of Origin where the pics are and i dont know what to to. I get Palkia to react to the Space Orb then Dialga reacts and lets out his battle cry but nothing with Giratina so then i go over to the pic of Kyogre and Groudon but only Kyogre reacts so i go over to mew and it reacts twice.
How do i get the others to react? My team consists of those 5 legendaries and Infernape. can someone please help?
Just a little more....

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:35 PM
Quezalqoatl99
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Brave
I got a question.

Where do you buy some PP-Ups, or any items that raises up PP? Because i checked every Poke Mart and Department, they don't sell any. Does anyone know where i can buy that from? Please answer this simple question.

Thanks!
Old December 20th, 2010, 06:46 PM
Sky

You can't buy PP Up. But you can get it by Pick Up Ability, win the Lottery. That's a rare item.

Old December 20th, 2010, 06:56 PM
bleedpark
Spriter & Hacker

Nature: Naughty
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12345 View Post

Just a little more....

what do you mean by just "just a little more"?
also im stuck on Abandoned Island Cave where you find Mewtwo, how do u get through it cuz im pretty sure ive gone through evry set of stairs

Last edited by bleedpark; December 20th, 2010 at 07:04 PM.
Old December 20th, 2010, 07:07 PM
Sky

Quote:
what do you mean by just "just a little more"?
Ah, check two times in the wall (right place) more and you will get it.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links