Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio
Reload this Page Emerald POKEMON FLORA SKY (Final Version Available!)

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old December 30th, 2010 (02:42 AM). Edited December 30th, 2010 by Raymond1035.

Quote originally posted by iweei:
WOW! thanks i would have never guess to do that. i never knew you had to click on pictures in a certain way thanks. the old sea map should be the ticket to abandon isle. once you get it go talk to the guy with ferry in Q area and you should be able go to what island you want to and abandon isle is within those choices. but once you get there to be able to catch mewtwo i think you have to have already caught mew and dialga.
You mean Mr. April ? My friend talk to him but he only bring him to birth Island. He already caught mew, but im not sure bout dialga. So he need mew and dialga in order to use the Old Sea Map ?

Quote originally posted by nasonex:

I'm playing this Hack also through my PSP. Everything works fine, Real Time Clock, etc.
What version is your PSP? I'm using a PSP3000 model and it has a cfw 5.03 GEN-C.
I'm asking because there is a gpsp emulator that is specifically designed for PSP3000.
If you're PSP is the same with me, I can help you by sharing my emulator to you.
I'll upload it if you need it.
I hope Sky can fix your problem.

My version is PSP i think is 2001, my cfw version is 5.00m33-6 :D
Does the version of the psp cfw affects Real time clock effects?
And is there a gpsp designed specifically for psp2001 5.00m33-6
Umm can i try ur emulator ? Perhaps it works, but one more thing, i went to restart a new game, to try the RTC, and it works, but its just my old save file that RTC wont work, this is so fked up, lmao.

You're missing:
Spoiler:
Mewtwo :D
Erm, he is missing mewtwo cause he could'nt get to abandoned isle..which mewtwo is there..
Old December 30th, 2010 (05:40 AM).
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
@ Everyone: I finished the completed guide. But it's not in English. However, you can use it to view Wild Pokemon, Trainers, Items list or Event Order. Or if everyone who want to make an English Version Guide.
And I will release it after a month. (Except you want to write an English Walkthrough, PM me)
Thanks.

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old December 30th, 2010 (06:34 AM).

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by 12345:
@ Everyone: I finished the completed guide. But it's not in English. However, you can use it to view Wild Pokemon, Trainers, Items list or Event Order. Or if everyone who want to make an English Version Guide.
And I will release it after a month. (Except you want to write an English Walkthrough, PM me)
Thanks.
Just put you walkthrough in the google translater and it will translate your guide.There would be some mistakes but we can understand them.lol.
Old December 30th, 2010 (06:57 AM).

Quote originally posted by 12345:
Thanks.
Yes that will reduce question being asked here (Y)
So sky, what bout my save file ? :D
Old December 30th, 2010 (07:08 AM).
Sky

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Ok, Here is the walkthrough.
http://www.mediafire.com/?kk7iiu1tpk2gtv1
Quote:
So sky, what bout my save file ?
Your save file??? I didn'r receive any file :\

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old December 30th, 2010 (07:09 AM).
PM me for Lockerz invitation.

Anyone know how to play this hack on a DS? I only have a flashcart to use.
Old December 30th, 2010 (07:17 AM).

Quote originally posted by Raymond1035:
Yeah that's why I reverse-patched to the 15/12/10
Anyway thanks Sky, sorry for this trouble, here's my save file, just help me get 50 Quest Points, solve real time clock if possible, and the guy who gives Dragon Fang, around Artistan Heal, I talked to him and he gave me, but my bag is full, I talked to him again, he doesn't give me anymore. I need that item ._.
Anyway thanks!
AND AND don't RESET ANY events kays?
Here Sky, sorry for the trouble ^ ^
Old December 30th, 2010 (08:11 AM). Edited December 30th, 2010 by lucaspontes.
One of Them

Nature: Quirky
Quote originally posted by monkeyboi:
this is a funny little glitch that I don't think can be fixed, if you have a female kirlia and evolve it into a Gallade it will become a man.
My Cacnea was male, when it evolved into Marakacchi it turned into a female xD, but I liked it.

---

Look!

I like the normal-coloured growlithe more, but as a shiny is very rare, I made a separate save file for him =D

Quote originally posted by Jukain-Arashi:
Anyone know how to play this hack on a DS? I only have a flashcart to use.
As far as I know, you can play gameboy color hacks with a gameboy homebrew for the DS, but there is no GBA homebrew. Unless you have a slot-2 flashcard, you can't play GBA hacks on the DS.
Old December 30th, 2010 (08:13 AM).

hey sky if you want i can translate your faq.
just pm me the editable .pdf file IF YOU WANT OK!! Lots of empty time and i'm getting bored here
Old December 30th, 2010 (08:28 AM). Edited December 30th, 2010 by Shadowstorm.
H1Z1

Nature: Sassy
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shadowstorm
Quote originally posted by lucaspontes:
My Cacnea was male, when it evolved into Marakacchi it turned into a female xD, but I liked it.

---

Look!

I like the normal-coloured growlithe more, but as a shiny is very rare, I made a separate save file for him =D

As far as I know, you can play gameboy color hacks with a gameboy homebrew for the DS, but there is no GBA homebrew. Unless you have a slot-2 flashcard, you can't play GBA hacks on the DS.
Haha nice job with the growlithe, I got a Shiny Ampharos and have a save file somewhere of it as a flaffy even though I caught it as a mareep.
Old December 30th, 2010 (08:40 AM). Edited December 30th, 2010 by Raymond1035.

Quote originally posted by garg_priyansh:
hey sky if you want i can translate your faq.
just pm me the editable .pdf file IF YOU WANT OK!! Lots of empty time and i'm getting bored here
What will you use to translate ?

Two guys blocking my way in ABANDONED ISLE! HELP !

What will you use to translate ?

Two guys blocking my way in ABANDONED ISLE! HELP !
edit-solvedddddddddddddddddd
Old December 30th, 2010 (11:34 AM).

@12345, dude you should really make a text walkthrough for this game, I get irrated searching here how to anvance in this game

Old December 30th, 2010 (12:06 PM).

HINT:
Spoiler:
Go to the third entrance inside the Mt. Fullmoon.
You need to use rock climb twice to reach it.

You need all the pokemon in the painting except palkia
because it's not in the game. :D
But I checked there he isn't there! Can someone tell me why? I never even encountered the dang thing>_<
Can you fix it Sky?
file:///C:/Users/Farhad/Desktop/1986%20-%20Pokemon%20-%20Emerald%20Version%20(U).gba
Old December 30th, 2010 (12:10 PM). Edited December 30th, 2010 by chinaboi12.
Chinese-Born Trainer

My version is PSP i think is 2001, my cfw version is 5.00m33-6 :D
Does the version of the psp cfw affects Real time clock effects?
And is there a gpsp designed specifically for psp2001 5.00m33-6
Umm can i try ur emulator ? Perhaps it works, but one more thing, i went to restart a new game, to try the RTC, and it works, but its just my old save file that RTC wont work, this is so fked up, lmao.
cfw version doesnt affect real time clock on gpsp. its the bios file on the emulator. see, the bios file is what makes the emulator basically play gba roms. u just need to configure the settings on the emulator so real time clock would work, but gpsp is, as far as i know, still in beta, so there will be points where rtc will and wont work. oh and using different save files on different emulators wont work. trust me, i learned that the hard way. i also played this on the psp
Old December 30th, 2010 (12:23 PM).
Wild Trainer Appeared!

What forest is Steven in and how can i get to it?

Old December 30th, 2010 (12:36 PM).

After you get the sixth badge where is the submarine again, on which route? I forgot where it was because I played the first part then Sky told me to get to a route which has the submarine of team Aqua. Where is that route, I have dive already, but im gonna get fly later.
Old December 30th, 2010 (12:56 PM).
Pokemon Master

where is abandoned ship i need the scanner
Old December 30th, 2010 (01:36 PM).
One of Them

Quote originally posted by Shadowstorm:
Haha nice job with the growlithe, I got a Shiny Ampharos and have a save file somewhere of it as a flaffy even though I caught it as a mareep.
Yeah, I saw your post with the image of your Flaaffy =D. My Growlithe is my sixth shiny seen and fifth caught (on all games, original and hacks, not counting Red Gyarados). I lost a shiny Graveller on Emerald because I didn't know that Fighting was super-effective against Rock at the time and Double Kicked it. Strangely enough, I later found two shiny Geodudes in Platinum, both in Oreburgh Mine. They make a lovely couple . My favorite is shiny Crobat, and the other one was a Rattata.

---

Quick question, where I can find Thunderbolt and Ice Beam? This question doesn't need to be answered now, but I would appreciate if someone know where the TM's are. Thanks.
Old December 30th, 2010 (01:40 PM).

Hi,

I've done all the quests (except the cloral quest), including the steven's mission. I don't know why, when I go to route Z, but I can't find the black man who will give me the cloral quest. Someone can help me?
Old December 30th, 2010 (03:41 PM).
H1Z1

Quote originally posted by lucaspontes:
Yeah, I saw your post with the image of your Flaaffy =D. My Growlithe is my sixth shiny seen and fifth caught (on all games, original and hacks, not counting Red Gyarados). I lost a shiny Graveller on Emerald because I didn't know that Fighting was super-effective against Rock at the time and Double Kicked it. Strangely enough, I later found two shiny Geodudes in Platinum, both in Oreburgh Mine. They make a lovely couple . My favorite is shiny Crobat, and the other one was a Rattata.

---

Quick question, where I can find Thunderbolt and Ice Beam? This question doesn't need to be answered now, but I would appreciate if someone know where the TM's are. Thanks.
Well I might make you jelly with what I got a bit ago but didn't screenshot til now:
Old December 30th, 2010 (05:23 PM).
Pokemon Master

ok nvm got it
how to get groudon,kyogre,and giratina?
nice shiny giratina.i got a shiny lugia
Old December 30th, 2010 (05:33 PM).
H1Z1

Ah nice, I'm resetting a lot for shiny lugia right now, was lucky to get giratina within a few tries and then i snagged latias after a few hours. Hoping to get the shiny lugia soon, then again once I find it I have to catch the bugger and that's a whole new ball game since I'm Premier Balling them.
Old December 30th, 2010 (05:36 PM).
Pokemon Master

i can't post an image atm but maybe after 15 posts i can. anyway,where to get 'dem groudon,kyogre,and giratina
Old December 30th, 2010 (05:41 PM).
H1Z1

Quote originally posted by CHARIZARD owns:
i can't post an image atm but maybe after 15 posts i can. anyway,where to get 'dem groudon,kyogre,and giratina
Well Giratina's where the red orb was in Polar forest, and I have not gotten far enough to find groudon and kyogre.

I'm actually stuck myself at the moment on something. I allegedly am on mission 1 (the one with the cut machine or whatever to find that girl being chased by spiritomb or something) and have the S-machine but the guy in the factory won't give me the app and the blue guy next to the ninja says that I finished mission 2. (I did the 6 sidequests to get the island access) So... what's going on exactly... is th challenge actually given by a ninja or something?
Old December 30th, 2010 (05:45 PM).
One of Them

Quote originally posted by Shadowstorm:
Well I might make you jelly with what I got a bit ago but didn't screenshot til now:
Nah, I don't like big legendaries (just small ones like Mew and Celebi). And I'm not into resetting for shinies, I just let it happen naturally. Nice job anyway, and good luck with Lugia.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)