The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio

Notices

Hacks Studio Hacks Studio is the go-to destination for browsing our curated collection of ROM hacks, all made by PokéCommunity members! Patch, play and enjoy!
(Made a bit of progress on a ROM hack already? Post your projects in the Progressing Hacks forum!)
ROM Hacks are to subject to moderator approval before they are displayed.

Advertise here

View Poll Results: Do you want to have some Fake Pokemon in this hack?
Yes 31 34.83%
No 58 65.17%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 10th, 2011, 08:10 PM
darkrise
Beginning Trainer

Advertise here
is the level 30 shaymin in torn world suposed to be shiny or was i lucky?
Old January 10th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Barbie Jean
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrise View Post
is the level 30 shaymin in torn world suposed to be shiny or was i lucky?
it is supposed to be shiny.

for wild pokemon are they affected by the day/night system?

Since I could not get the day/night system to work on vba, so the time would not change so I just played the game how it was.

Now I'm gonna restart this hack on no$gba so the day/night system will work, hence why I'm asking about the wild pokemon situation.

Old January 10th, 2011, 09:20 PM
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
For people who can't do the quest at Route Z. (Everyone should also download it if you still haven't finish the hack yet.) Try this:
http://www.mediafire.com/?759q8wcpbfpupa8
I used a flag at Pyre Tower, from a woman who give you Cleanse Tag. So if you got it at there, you should use the old save before.
Finding an empty flag always makes me confuse. @.@

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old January 10th, 2011, 09:44 PM
bladewarz
Starting post right now xD

Nature: Brave
Hi i stuck in the start.. then i seeing the battle with legendary pokemons i have been teleported to dungeon i walking until i found shaymin and he teleported me to city.. and now i dont know where i need to go.. i found route but now i need cut.. and i got 1badge
Old January 10th, 2011, 11:03 PM
snowynight
Beginning Trainer

Can someone tell me where i can find steven? I found him at the desert already but i cant find him for the second part.
Old January 11th, 2011, 12:23 AM
WuBin21
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowynight View Post
Can someone tell me where i can find steven? I found him at the desert already but i cant find him for the second part.

Deset, then Gloom Forest. then Maliast City Library 2nd floor

Please Help me i can't solve Arcues puzzle.
I have the orb and when i click the picture of dialga, palkia, and giratati it blinks.
Then what would i do?
i have capture dialga,giratani,mew,groudon,kyogre?

Please Help me

Last edited by WuBin21; January 11th, 2011 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:39 AM
Evil 4 Life

i have the latest version yet the quest guy on route z is nowhere to be found! help?
Old January 11th, 2011, 10:34 PM
snowynight
Beginning Trainer

Umm i cant find steven in the gloom forest...

Last edited by snowynight; January 11th, 2011 at 11:06 PM. Reason: found forest
Old January 12th, 2011, 12:06 AM
E.C.

Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by WuBin21 View Post

Deset, then Gloom Forest. then Maliast City Library 2nd floor

Please Help me i can't solve Arcues puzzle.
I have the orb and when i click the picture of dialga, palkia, and giratati it blinks.
Then what would i do?
i have capture dialga,giratani,mew,groudon,kyogre?

Please Help me
After you obtain those legendary pokemon, go to the cave of origin, press a on giratina,palkia,dialga picture, then press kyogre,groudon picture, then mew picture 2 times, then giratina,palkia,dialga picture, then kyogre,groudon picture and there you go, now you can battle arceus.
Old January 12th, 2011, 12:41 AM
WuBin21
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ΣŁ1ŦΣ CHΛRIΖΛЯĐ View Post
After you obtain those legendary pokemon, go to the cave of origin, press a on giratina,palkia,dialga picture, then press kyogre,groudon picture, then mew picture 2 times, then giratina,palkia,dialga picture, then kyogre,groudon picture and there you go, now you can battle arceus.

OhH i See Thank you
Coz i can understand the explanation in thw wakthrough..
Old January 12th, 2011, 12:44 AM
E.C.

Quote:

OhH i See Thank you
Coz i can understand the explanation in thw wakthrough..
Yea i had trouble with the cave of origin, but i figured it out, if you need help finding another legendary, just post.
Old January 12th, 2011, 03:17 AM
niro1991
Unhatched Egg

Quote:
Originally Posted by moyukh100 View Post
Piece by piece.I pick a passage and translate it with google.but since google can't totally do it,i use my own knowledge from playing to fix up googles errors.
Hey..didn't hear from you for a while..making any progress? you started it really well, i cant wait to have a walkthrough in english..
Old January 12th, 2011, 03:40 AM
SonicBlazePlatinum
/)^3^(\
Community Supporter Tier 1

Nature: Relaxed
I enjoy this ROM Hack a lot more than when the final beta was released on December 3rd. It does feel like a Pokemon game with the already existing features like animated sprites, Battle Frontier, Battle Tent, and Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon. I also like how the HP Bars are grey like Platinum's also.
Pokemon WARPED: Fixed Beta 3, to be available when I ask permission from Magneto20 or the other guy to fix it. Farfetch'd! Septo Conquest Deluxe is on hold until WARPED is finished to be more awesoming.
Pokemon Light Platinum X will be coming soon after CycloneGU makes a fixed version of the current release.
Also coming soon is Pokemon Summer, Autumn, Winter, and Spring. Also to be known as the Pokemon Seasons, Pokemon Summer and Winter coming soon first!
Old January 12th, 2011, 05:48 PM
WuBin21
Beginning Trainer

Can i know better ways of making a pokemon happy?
like to the max??
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:11 PM
darkrise
Beginning Trainer

where do i find wally in the quest???
Old January 12th, 2011, 06:59 PM
E.C.

Quote:

Can i know better ways of making a pokemon happy?
like to the max??
Catch the pokemon with a luxury ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrise View Post
where do i find wally in the quest???
at his house in charpos island

Last edited by E.C.; January 12th, 2011 at 07:02 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old January 12th, 2011, 07:16 PM
darkrise
Beginning Trainer

Thanks elite charizard you are awesome
Old January 13th, 2011, 03:52 AM
xigbarluna
Beginning Trainer

a little bit of help >...>
does any one have the Evolution Info for Eevee for Espeon,Umbreon,Leafeon and glaceon ?
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:06 AM
Sky

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to 12345
Quote:
I enjoy this ROM Hack a lot more than when the final beta was released on December 3rd. It does feel like a Pokemon game with the already existing features like animated sprites, Battle Frontier, Battle Tent, and Sinnoh and Unova Pokemon. I also like how the HP Bars are grey like Platinum's also.
Happy when you like it.
Quote:
a little bit of help >...>
does any one have the Evolution Info for Eevee for Espeon,Umbreon,Leafeon and glaceon ?
Espeon & Umbreon same as original, Espeon max happiness daytime, and Umbreon during night (1am-3am is a good time)
Eevee can't evolve to Glaceon and Leafeon, you can catch Leafeon on Outcast Island (After you have Rare Ticket - exchange 50QP ==>you have to beat E4)
Glaceon in Route AF (after you beat E4 with higher level)

Favorite Pokemon Game: GBA-Emerald, DS-Platinum, Dungeon-Red/Blue, Ranger - Guardian Signs
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:49 AM
Assassian

For the 19000th time. Where is the submarine on route T. Its not hard to answer this simple question.

Last edited by colcolstyles; January 14th, 2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: A little more respectful now ^_^
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:31 AM
E.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassian View Post
For the 19000th time. Where is the submarine on route T. Its not hard to answer this simple question. The only person who even responded to me decided to be an absolute **** because apparently he has some issue in his life that necessitates him being an ass on the internet to make up for it.
Lmao, chill, go to puel city museum and talk to the old man, he takes you to the back room and team aqua is there, just beat them then you'll find the submarine...i think, i dont remember anymore.
Old January 13th, 2011, 10:46 AM
rioly95
Beginning Trainer

hi guys, does any one know where can i catch riolu? Or Lucario?Cause i realy wana it
Or how to get them without trade)

Last edited by rioly95; January 13th, 2011 at 11:06 AM.
Old January 13th, 2011, 07:26 PM
WuBin21
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rioly95 View Post
hi guys, does any one know where can i catch riolu? Or Lucario?Cause i realy wana it
Or how to get them without trade)

First u need to learn surf. Then go to Route I you should catch a lickitounge 8% i think? Then trade it on Searound City. Just explore the place and you can get to that house i think its 2 story house

Edit:
My Problem is i can't evolve riolu into a lucario.
I just can't Figure out how to make it happy. I've been Feeding it Max vitamins + sooth bell + walking around + daytime still it it just don't want to evolve ??
Any help? i have already catch the pokemon so no need of suggesting of Luxury ball
Please help!

Last edited by WuBin21; January 13th, 2011 at 07:31 PM.
Old January 13th, 2011, 08:24 PM
E.C.

Quote:

First u need to learn surf. Then go to Route I you should catch a lickitounge 8% i think? Then trade it on Searound City. Just explore the place and you can get to that house i think its 2 story house

Edit:
My Problem is i can't evolve riolu into a lucario.
I just can't Figure out how to make it happy. I've been Feeding it Max vitamins + sooth bell + walking around + daytime still it it just don't want to evolve ??
Any help? i have already catch the pokemon so no need of suggesting of Luxury ball
Please help!

Luxury ball is good for raising happiness, (i always use it to get crobat), but since you already caught it, try raising its level to 100, when a pokemon levels up, its happines rises.(or so i think) if that doesn't work then just don't evolve it, live your life remembering that you never evolved your riolu.. it will haunt you for the rest of your life xD
Old January 14th, 2011, 12:59 AM
chinaboi12
Chinese-Born Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassian View Post
For the 19000th time. Where is the submarine on route T. Its not hard to answer this simple question.
the submarine is not on route t. assuming that you already beat team aqua at the museum and your pre e4, go south of ocepac town and look for a 2x2 dive spot and you'll find the submarine.

Last edited by colcolstyles; January 14th, 2011 at 10:49 AM. Reason: A little more respectful now ^_^
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here