Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Games Showcase
Notices

Games Showcase This forum is for games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:24 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Nature: Lonely

Advertise here
Oh wow, I knew lack of work was a reason, you were working on a revamp !!!, It'll be awesome with DS styled graphics .... The game already looks better... Good Luck Dan !!!
It's me AvatarKris, I'mma that crazy dude who was stalking you .... whut, you remember me ? *Stalking Fail*

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:27 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Nature: Impish
Send a message via AIM to Meowth Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Meowth
Oh shoosh, you're still part of the team and you know it ;O
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:29 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meowth View Post
Oh shoosh, you're still part of the team and you know it ;O
Do'h !!! That means ..... workin time, need to resprite a few things ...
It's me AvatarKris, I'mma that crazy dude who was stalking you .... whut, you remember me ? *Stalking Fail*

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:31 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Send a message via AIM to Meowth Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Meowth
Just recolor the HGSS Brock, even that would help. I gotta set up Raymond, Dr. Fuji, Officer Jenny, Miranda..... geez.
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:41 PM
Leaf Shinigami
Comic-Book Writer in Training

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
I abandoned those, 4th gen it is... and might I say, MSB is graced by those sprites.

Hey Punk I seem to talk like an 80s hispter lol. Also I love Brock's HGSS sprite.
My FC: 3137 8798 9776
Old July 14th, 2010, 04:32 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Ay bay bee! Check out the gun show going on over here. Boom, Boom! Fiya powa.

(Finished Dr. Fuji)
Old July 17th, 2010, 03:52 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

Quote:
Ay bay bee! Check out the gun show going on over here. Boom, Boom! Fiya powa.

(Finished Dr. Fuji)
OH YEA, OH YEA, OHHHH YEAAA !!!
THOSE ARE SOME OF THE BEST LOOKIN SPRITES I'VE SEEN...

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old July 20th, 2010, 11:04 AM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Alright, so the current version of MSB is so overloaded with glitches that I had to start over last night. But that's fine, as some remapping will be done, and some major graphic changes will be made. Also, Alucus is on the team, and is creating the tiles needed for the inside of Mewtwo's castle.

Here are some things that will appear in the new MSB:

Also, AvatarKris is back on the team. Here's to progress, guys.

(If you'd like to use either of the above sprites, ask me first. I might let you )
Old July 22nd, 2010, 04:47 AM
Tox
fight me

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tox
Quote:
Hey, Andrew. If I were you, I'd hold off on that... there are going to be some major changes to MSB this year... if anyone can help me with a script problem I'm stuck on. Anyways, keep in touch and I'll let you know when to redo it. (You may want to show me the original though, and your edit... and maybe, MAYBE, a 5th gen version. That's what I'm looking at, but I need to fix a lot to make it look right)
Sorry Meowth,

I’ve been a little busy lately. Things should be back to normal next week. Alright, sure. I’m in no rush –don’t worry. I’m always around. Sadly, I don’t know the first thing about scripting so I’m pretty useless to you there. Sure, when I have time, I’ll redo the sprite properly and show you the difference. It looks like you’ve switched to Generation VI. Are you going to stick with that now? Just let me know what sort of sprite you’re looking for and I’ll do my best.

Anyway, I’m loving the new design. The Fourth Generation style give the game a very distinctive look. Those Dr. Fuji overworlds are fantastic. They really look official. Your spriting ability is amazing, so I’m dying to see some more screenshots. The Jessie sprite is looking great too. I’m really impressed with your progress. I was impressed with your FR/LG style in the OP, but man this just looks so much better. Great work dude.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 05:18 AM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
Sorry Meowth,

I’ve been a little busy lately. Things should be back to normal next week. Alright, sure. I’m in no rush –don’t worry. I’m always around. Sadly, I don’t know the first thing about scripting so I’m pretty useless to you there. Sure, when I have time, I’ll redo the sprite properly and show you the difference. It looks like you’ve switched to Generation VI. Are you going to stick with that now? Just let me know what sort of sprite you’re looking for and I’ll do my best.

Anyway, I’m loving the new design. The Fourth Generation style give the game a very distinctive look. Those Dr. Fuji overworlds are fantastic. They really look official. Your spriting ability is amazing, so I’m dying to see some more screenshots. The Jessie sprite is looking great too. I’m really impressed with your progress. I was impressed with your FR/LG style in the OP, but man this just looks so much better. Great work dude.
Got a custom Raymond battler on the way... and yeah, 4th gen is the way we're going now. Thanks dude :D

[EDIT:
It's from scratch... so it doesn't look too great, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say ]

Last edited by Meowth; July 22nd, 2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 11:17 AM
Leaf Shinigami
Comic-Book Writer in Training

Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Got a custom Raymond battler on the way... and yeah, 4th gen is the way we're going now. Thanks dude :D

[EDIT:
It's from scratch... so it doesn't look too great, but I'd like to hear what you guys have to say ]
Show me a James sprite and a completed game nao! :D
My FC: 3137 8798 9776
Old July 23rd, 2010, 11:29 PM
Cyrus55
Whee ! done with scripter.

Nature: Naughty
nice! can i request this in dual screen?
and when you talk to pikachu it reponse.?

The glutton pokemon early my hack...
Old July 24th, 2010, 07:42 AM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Neither will ever likely happen, as I'm not a scripter and have nobody who knows how to do such things on my team, sorry.
Old July 25th, 2010, 09:00 AM
Dorandragon
The Pixel Master

Nature: Jolly
I would like to see more of the Movie's music, but overall its a great game! :D
Old July 25th, 2010, 11:21 AM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

I'm sticking with midi though to stay true to the game style.
Old July 29th, 2010, 02:09 PM
! AvatarKris !
Progress is DEAD...

As you guys may or may not know, i'm back spriting on the team ...
The game is being revamped so now we need new DPP/HGSS styled,
You better believe this cause i sprite better that way ...

HERE'S ANOTHER TASTE OF THE FUTURE OF THE GAME !!!

Yes i'm aware this pic is kinda blured, and also sorry for that !

The background tiles is not the game,
The pokemon are HG/SS
and The characters are what i made for the game !!!

Support
Pokemon Manga Red
Old July 30th, 2010, 07:46 AM
RedFan
Master Trainer

The game's much better than the hack, but they're both great
Old August 7th, 2010, 10:52 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

Thank you This game isn't done, it's just on hold right now because we're all very busy people.
Old August 8th, 2010, 06:05 AM
GFA
Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Community Supporter

Nature: Adamant
I always thought this game looked lame, but I've changed my mind. Keep up the good work!!

Quote:

[EDIT:
That needs work. He should look more menacing.
Old August 16th, 2010, 04:11 PM
Meowth
That's Right!
Community Supporter

He doesn't need to look menacing... watch the movie again, he's not a bad guy. He's just another trainer looking for a fight.
Old August 16th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Heart's Soul
Hey, look, I was gone.

Why not WAVs made out of ripped MIDIs with the DLS? I got an unused track from Ace Attorney using this trick?
"No calendar today. Oh, that's a shame. What day is it today? It is no day. The calendar does not exist anymore. Today does not exist." - Professional Idiot
Old August 17th, 2010, 06:25 PM
chimchar8
Oshawott RULEZ!!! :D

Nature: Brave
wow i forgot about this hack....
Old August 17th, 2010, 08:39 PM
brokenxnote

Send a message via AIM to brokenxnote Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to brokenxnote Send a message via Yahoo to brokenxnote Send a message via Skype™ to brokenxnote
Quote:
Originally Posted by chimchar8 View Post
wow i forgot about this hack....
It's not a hack. At least not anymore. This is the Game Dev section it's in now.
My deviantArt | Pokemon LunarVoid
[/CENTER][/sig-reason]
Old August 21st, 2010, 09:52 PM
Blubber300
Beginning Trainer

PLEASE PLEASE finish this game!! too many developers give up and this looks AWESOME!!
Old August 22nd, 2010, 04:53 AM
freedom940
Beginning Trainer

i've been trying to complete this game and all the links i had download all cannot complete keep stucking at old shore warft
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here