Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon General > Pokémon Manga/Comics

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Manga/Comics Here you can talk about the manga (comics), discuss your favs, etc.

Old July 6th, 2009 (08:16 AM).
fire243
Beginning Trainer

Thought it will be interesting to ask what kind of personality will the next generation of pokedex holders have?

It would be interesting to feature more than 3 pokedex holders for the next gen after D/P just to break the tradition of 3(or 4) pokedex holders per generation.
Old July 11th, 2009 (03:26 PM).
Mediamessiah
Beginning Trainer

main boy character = a hard boiled trainer with a heart of gold (no pun intended with the heartgold coming soon)

main girl character = a very shy girl, who can really only express herself creatively.

main girl rival = (boy rivals for the first 4 gens, time to break the mold) will be pushy, annoying, but have a certain charm that will still make emerald the most popularly less liked special character
Old July 11th, 2009 (07:11 PM). Edited July 11th, 2009 by Mika555.
Mika555
Trainer

main boy character = a hard boiled trainer with a heart of gold (no pun intended with the heartgold coming soon)

main girl character = a very shy girl, who can really only express herself creatively.

main girl rival = (boy rivals for the first 4 gens, time to break the mold) will be pushy, annoying, but have a certain charm that will still make emerald the most popularly less liked special character
Actually there has been a female rival, but no female rival based off an ingame NPC character because as you have said there has yet to be a NPC rival. Sapphire was a rival in the RS arc and her game counterpart is a rival as well if you choose the male character.
Old July 21st, 2009 (06:56 PM).
Ryousha
Waiting for PokeSpe HG/SS

Nature: Naive
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Ryousha
Why should there be a Gen 5 anyways? I mean to be honest I like your ideas but... Arceus is like God/Kami already. Should there be more? I mean There are 4 Regions... How Many More. The Pokemon World/Earth cant have too many regions nor too many Pokemon. 493 is way too much.
Old July 22nd, 2009 (11:43 AM).
RubyJB88
The Runway Trainer

Nature: Modest
Send a message via AIM to RubyJB88 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RubyJB88
It's not for the manga creators to decide, this franchise runs on the games. Whatever they produce will have its form in the manga.
Old July 22nd, 2009 (11:49 AM).
pong08
Black & White... don't fail me

Nature: Bashful
I think I pretty much agree with what mediamessiah said, but except, I think I'd think I would like to see the femaled character with a bit more of a spunk. If you know what I mean. I really like the shy girl idea also, but I don't think a bit of a spunk woldn't hurt either.

I am looking forward to use cyndaquil on HG!!

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links