Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table
Reload this Page You Actually Think That Looks Good?

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old July 8th, 2009 (09:58 PM).
G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
Crystal Tier

Nature: Sassy
We've all seen people in public wearing horrible outfits, but have you ever seen someone who's just flat out disgusting? For me, it's those 60 year old men who wear speedos on the beach, at pools, on boats, etc. Really it's disgusting, and they csan't possibly think it looks good. I was on a cruise last year and there were a bunch of these people there and it made want to gag. So do any of you have any pet peeves of the sort?
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:02 PM).
Space Lion

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to ChronicEdge
I just hate it when people think that the clothes that they're wearing are making a statement or something ridiculous like that. The whole punk/goth look thing isn't getting anything accomplished anymore. Neither are tattoos or piercings. We're out of that age.

As always, thank you, PC'ers, for tolerating the crap that comes out of my mouth.
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:10 PM).
Crystal Tier

I hate overly statement based clothing. but there was one shirt at Hot Topic that was so over-the-top that I found it hilarious. I want a few tattoos and a piercing but some people go way overboard with it, it's painful to look at.
→s t y l e ;

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Star★Seeker Send a message via Yahoo to Star★Seeker
Quote originally posted by ChronicEdge:
I just hate it when people think that the clothes that they're wearing are making a statement or something ridiculous like that. The whole punk/goth look thing isn't getting anything accomplished anymore. Neither are tattoos or piercings. We're out of that age.
Ugh. Tell me about it. Here where I live all punk/goths/emos dress horribly. I once saw this guy who was wearing knee high black and white socks. I mean, American emo boys are cute, but here they look like 90's grunge grupies. Also every wannabe gangsters seem to think lip and eyebrow piercing look cool; they don't!
Across the eons...
Gold Tier

Nature: Quiet
I saw a fat woman wearing gold spandex pants that were at least three sizes too small for her. I wanted to punch her in the face.
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:12 PM).
Crystal Tier

The whole "Punk" style kind of contradicts itself. The whole thing about punk was to be all indvidual and fight against the man. But the Punk clothing is essentially an over-the-top, dark revival of the 50's Greaser look.
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:20 PM).
→s t y l e ;

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Star★Seeker Send a message via Yahoo to Star★Seeker
Quote originally posted by txteclipse:
I saw a fat woman wearing gold spandex pants that were at least three sizes too small for her. I wanted to punch her in the face.
Me too. It's become a trend in this gigantic piece of floating rock where I live for fat women to wear skin tight jean under the buttcrack and short, low cut tanktops.
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:23 PM).
Space Lion

Send a message via Yahoo to ChronicEdge
I don't think that there's anything wrong with a tattoo or piercing as long as it actually means something to you. If you want to tattoo your daughter's birthday on your arm or something, whatever, that's cool. The whole full body metal/guyliner/tie over t-shirt/safety pin/bleached rainbow hair thing is just absolutely ****ing ridiculous.

I'm also not incredibly fond of things like Abercrombie or Hollister, the preppy logo crap.

I also don't like the little ghetto rat fashions with all of the skulls and roses and playing card and false graffiti.

I guess I really don't like any kind of clothing that makes me want to stereotype you, though some would say that that's my problem. But as always, I dun' care.

As always, thank you, PC'ers, for tolerating the crap that comes out of my mouth.
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:26 PM).
Crystal Tier

Quote originally posted by ChronicEdge:
I'm also not incredibly fond of things like Abercrombie or Hollister, the preppy logo crap.

I also don't like the little ghetto rat fashions with all of the skulls and roses and playing card and false graffiti.

I guess I really don't like any kind of clothing that makes me want to stereotype you, though some would say that that's my problem. But as always, I dun' care.
I agree 100%. I hate shopping for clothes because all stores cater to one stereotypical style, and I don't fit into any of those groups. I wear a little bit of everything, why do I have to limit myself to one style?
Old July 8th, 2009 (10:43 PM).
a.k.a L_Judah

Nature: Quiet
I hate the way the good majority of females today dress. It's not cute at all. They look like they're on their way to their corner to work.
Old July 8th, 2009 (11:57 PM).
Legen- wait for it...
Silver Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I hate when larger women where tight jeans far too low... I'm fat, but I don't wear clothes to emphasize the fact, why do you have to!

Suit Up!
Awesome REGULAR MEMBER THAT OCCASIONALLY FREQUENTS FORUMS.

"pps new screenie" - No, really shut up yuoaman.

Haaave you read my LP?
Pokémon Quartz - The only one of mine really worth reading.

What about my [Un]Abridged series?
Aquaman the Unabridged Parody Series - Language warning.

The Playbook: My Anime List | Raptr | BackLoggery | Twitter

83% of this signature is empty space.

-dary!
Old July 9th, 2009 (12:00 AM).
Banned

Nature: Rash
An old bag in her 70s wearing a see-through white nighty with a red thong on underneath at the movie theaters.

Wrinky, saggy, and wearing nearly invisble clothing, no bra either.

Ew. yes, ew.
Old July 9th, 2009 (12:08 AM).
Science Has Never Been So Sexy

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to UraharaSteph
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't stand how all these chav boys wannabe gangsters and now even the 'Emos' and 'indies' are doing it.... wearing their trousers really low down so their butt hangs out ....

They think it's cool to have their trousers round their ankles! Argh! Sure, having your jeans a bit loose is fine and all that, but seriously, showing your whole butt in it's grey stained boxers?! What the hell is that?! is that 'Fashion'?!

No offence to anyone who does that on this forum, but when a guy comes over and chats me up, while his backside is hanging out and I can see his boxers... it's just a complete turn off and I actually want to burst out laughing.

Old July 9th, 2009 (01:35 AM).
8377 | Scorpaeniform

Nature: Naughty
I hate anything involving feathers or glitter, especially if they are pink.
Or on men.

Quote originally posted by UraharaSteph:
No offence to anyone who does that on this forum, but when a guy comes over and chats me up, while his backside is hanging out and I can see his boxers... it's just a complete turn off and I actually want to burst out laughing.
Better yet, slap it :D

"I want to tear myself from this place, from this reality, rise up like a cloud and float away, melt into this humid summer night and dissolve somewhere far, over the hills. But I am here, my legs blocks of concrete, my lungs empty of air, my throat burning. There will be no floating away."

Khaled Hosseini

→ Refresh for a different picture
→ White FC: Haruka 0347 0171 1756

whoever disabled my signature:
my signature is not even close to 300px tall.
i dont understand why it was disabled.
Old July 9th, 2009 (03:31 AM).
oh.my.gaskarth.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Dukey Send a message via Skype™ to Dukey
I'd say old guys in their birthday suits at public swimming pools in the change rooms is pretty terrible, though it doesn't get much better once they have speedos on.

My Mum & Dad are usually the ones to point out horrible outfits, generally some gothic or emo style wear, of which I generally think looks really awesome and I'm really jealous of it XD
But I just keep that to myself.
Old July 9th, 2009 (04:08 AM).
a.k.a: ethan.
Crystal Tier

Nature: Modest
MySpace/Facebook photos. No, you don't have to look stoned or angry. No, you don't have to hold the camera up as high as you can - get someone else to take the photo... from a sensible angle.

I feel sorry for people that are insecure enough with their image to get piercings or tattoos, or even to change their hair, but it's fine if it's just because it's the way you like it. Either way, it's their choice and I don't mind that.

Sorry if I offend anyone, but I'm perfectly entitled to my opinion.
Old July 9th, 2009 (04:42 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Surf
I hate it when people wear soccer jerseys out in the street.
Sure, I wear them, but that's at an actual soccer game.
Then there are the "gangsta" people, thinking they're real cool.
clan, to play with casually.
Send me a PM with your Highest Level and your PSN,
and I'll get back to you.
Old July 9th, 2009 (07:06 AM).
The Old Gang

Nature: Serious
I think a woman/girl not in a dress (knee/ankle/floor length) or other modest clothing is inadequately dressed.
Old July 9th, 2009 (07:08 AM).
Gold Tier

I saw this very obese woman at a fireworks show last year. She couldn't even walk, she was in a motorized wheel chair. Well, she was wearing a mini-shirt and a mini skirt..You could see almost everything. X-X
Old July 9th, 2009 (07:10 AM).
Child of Time

Send a message via AIM to .Ozymandias Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to .Ozymandias
People who wear clothes completely unsuitable for their age. 11/12 year old girls in tiny mini-skirts and vest tops when they aren't even old enough to require a bra? Not sexy. With the same token, 60 year old men who wear Evisu jeans tucked into enormous trainers complete with American basketball jersey and baseball cap, also not sexy. In fact, incredibly frightening.

Friend Code

A Darker Day

Team Destiny

Theme

Old July 9th, 2009 (07:11 AM).
Crystal Tier

speedos in general. the push-up bras for men. horrible. and oversized boxershorts with noodles sticking out. >.< urgh.
And I hate those weird girls with piercings between lip and cheek and nose, and white hair on the top with black hair underneath. and way too brown from the girlie-toaster. And shaved eyebrows. And trousers in socks. and all that.
horrible.

Quote originally posted by UraharaSteph:
I don't know about anyone else, but I can't stand how all these chav boys wannabe gangsters and now even the 'Emos' and 'indies' are doing it.... wearing their trousers really low down so their butt hangs out .... >_>

and that too.

Quote originally posted by ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~:
What makes my stomach do cartwheels is seeing girls my age that are over weight wearing tight clothing. Its worse when they sit down, because all of their fat is coming out, why would you dress like that knowing your fat.
and that too.
Wear clothes that flatter, PLEASE!

And I absolutely hate those 12 year old girl with their push up bras and minititts sticking out. Go and play with barbies, don't act like ****s.
Old July 9th, 2009 (07:12 AM).
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
What makes my stomach do cartwheels is seeing girls my age that are over weight wearing tight clothing. Its worse when they sit down, because all of their fat is coming out, why would you dress like that knowing your fat.

TG

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old July 9th, 2009 (07:13 AM).
Scratching the surface...

Nature: Adamant
Now this is a thread I can greatly contribute to. Let me convey the horrors of the emerald isle.

- Knackers! Scumbags that rob people and live in dirt filled caravans who go around with their tracksuit pants tucked into their high white socks.
- All the fat girls dress in practically nothing.
- The skateborder "I'm cool by wearing my pants down around my knees" look.
- "The D4 look" as my GF calls it; girls with their hair all pushed from one side of their face to the other and all dressed the same.
- The idiots who hang around the town in cheap suits who think they are all "psychadelic".
- The emo guys who wear skirts for the kick.
- The Paris Hilton wannabes
W:117 Dr:1 Ls:30

Subscribe to my youtube battle channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Greene1516
Also check my trade thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=182882

Battle Frontier

Old July 9th, 2009 (07:51 AM).
podɐʇǝɯ

Nature: Quirky
I love oddly dressed people, I don't care about the reason they're wearing it, just the fact that some people have the bravery to wear what they wear. Why is todays current society have to be all about looks, can't we do what makes us feel good to?

Love can make the hardest shells soft again :3.
Old July 9th, 2009 (08:03 AM).
silver won't say he's in love~

I hate how overweight people wear tight clothing. I mean I'm not being mean at all... I just think that tight clothing is a bit much for that sort of thing.

I also notice that girls who are only about seven or eight wear clothes that are more fit for a teenager. I've only seen it a few times though... it just doesn't make sense. D:

Then you have emo guys wearing girl pants. wtf. Those pants are for GIRLS not guys but... then again, with what us girls wear as for as boys stuff goes... I guess it doesn't matter.
Who you're thinking of

Silver x Gold
preciousmetalshipping fangirl

paired with pachy
icon credit

No chance, no way
I won't say it, no, no
Give up, give in
Check the grin you're in love
This scene won't play
I won't say I'm in love
Quick Reply