The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #11776    
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:02 PM
johnny18's Avatar
johnny18
Kiss Me Like It's Do or Die
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Lonely
RNC, do you want to do our trade now?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11777    
Old June 24th, 2011, 07:12 PM
JalordaSerpent's Avatar
JalordaSerpent
Run, you clever boy...
Community Supporter
FC: 0490 6243 5923
IGN: Winneon
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Inside the TARDIS.
Gender: Male
Nature: Mild
Quote:
Originally Posted by "~RNC~
Sorry, I cannot trade with black just yet!!
Ok, then. I can trade with my Platinum for your Jirachi. I can trade either a Lv.44 Togekiss, a Lv.56 Walrein, or a Lv.51 Mamoswine. The stats are below.

Togekiss | 140 HP | 63 ATK | 103 DEF | 121 SP. ATK | 107 SP. DEF | 79 SPEED | ABILITY=Hustle

Walrein | 197 HP | 100 ATK | 133 DEF | 120 SP. ATK | 106 SP. DEF | 70 SPEED | ABILITY=Thick Fat

Mamoswine | 181 HP | 151 ATK | 98 DEF | 80 SP. ATK | 63 SP. DEF | 102 SPEED | ABILITY=Oblivious

Is this okay? (Like I said earlier, I will be using my Platinum.)
__________________
Let somebody else try first.
twitterpairgithub
Reply With Quote
  #11778    
Old June 25th, 2011, 07:42 AM
abhi123
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
hey there!
im intersted in your hadou regis and the 10aniv's. i can offer you goon scizor,win2011 suicune,MICHINA arceus,tru arceus,tru shaymin,movie11 shaymin,e4all manaphy,hayley mew,tru regigigas,vgc09 milotic,mystry mew.
i hope you can help me out. thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #11779    
Old June 25th, 2011, 10:43 AM
arceus123shiny's Avatar
arceus123shiny
pkmn 4ever
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: california
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Yahoo to arceus123shiny
hey! Im looking for shiny eevee's, would you happen to have any?
__________________
hg fc:2193 6560 9604 karla
ss fc: 1420 8011 8001 Anne
black fc: 3954 7898 2098 Anne
white fc: 1334 8461 6247Anne
nintendo 3d fc : 5241-1928-8415 name dawn
platinum fc: 2365 4547 4140 mari
Reply With Quote
  #11780    
Old June 25th, 2011, 05:30 PM
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wondering All Over!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Alex View Post
Lol the EVs are in the post

252 Spe 252 SpAtk and i think 4 HP
Sorry, I meant (hopefully ev's) you know like 31, 31, 29 and so on??
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny18 View Post
RNC, do you want to do our trade now?
You keep missing me on here!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JalordaSerpent7 View Post
Ok, then. I can trade with my Platinum for your Jirachi. I can trade either a Lv.44 Togekiss, a Lv.56 Walrein, or a Lv.51 Mamoswine. The stats are below.

Togekiss | 140 HP | 63 ATK | 103 DEF | 121 SP. ATK | 107 SP. DEF | 79 SPEED | ABILITY=Hustle

Walrein | 197 HP | 100 ATK | 133 DEF | 120 SP. ATK | 106 SP. DEF | 70 SPEED | ABILITY=Thick Fat

Mamoswine | 181 HP | 151 ATK | 98 DEF | 80 SP. ATK | 63 SP. DEF | 102 SPEED | ABILITY=Oblivious

Is this okay? (Like I said earlier, I will be using my Platinum.)
Just catch me on here please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi123 View Post
hey there!
im intersted in your hadou regis and the 10aniv's. i can offer you goon scizor,win2011 suicune,MICHINA arceus,tru arceus,tru shaymin,movie11 shaymin,e4all manaphy,hayley mew,tru regigigas,vgc09 milotic,mystry mew.
i hope you can help me out. thanks!
I don't mind to help, but give me the info on what you offer for trade, like the nature, the statistics please??

Quote:
Originally Posted by arceus123shiny View Post
hey! Im looking for shiny eevee's, would you happen to have any?
I have a shiny eevee of course!!
__________________
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
Name: ~RNC~ Y 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Dragon: Druddigon, Shelgon and Fraxure
I Clone 6th Gen.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #11781    
Old June 25th, 2011, 06:07 PM
Dr Alex
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Its IVs are perfect and its level 100
__________________
Black FC: 2537 3853 1006
Reply With Quote
  #11782    
Old June 25th, 2011, 06:13 PM
Brolijah's Avatar
Brolijah
Secretly Active ;3
FC: 2294-3645-9591
IGN: Brolijah Myu
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: US Central
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
do you have the Light Ball on white yet?
__________________
To kill or not to kill? That is not the question. To survive and kill. That is the answer.
Reply With Quote
  #11783    
Old June 25th, 2011, 06:20 PM
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wondering All Over!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Alex View Post
Its IVs are perfect and its level 100
So it's 31's across the board?? (So to say)??

Quote:
Originally Posted by elija View Post
do you have the Light Ball on white yet?
Sorry, no, no one knows how to fix my issues so that I can trade, but I will let you know as soon as I do!! Wait, let me check just to make sure for you!!
Nope, just check and no light ball, sorry!!
Reply With Quote
  #11784    
Old June 25th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Dr Alex
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Yup, 31 across the board!

If your interested I'd love that shiny modest yanmega
__________________
Black FC: 2537 3853 1006
Reply With Quote
  #11785    
Old June 25th, 2011, 07:06 PM
abhi123
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
ok here goes:
goon sizor: adamant nature, idno:06180

win2011 suicune: relaxed nature, id no:02211

MICHINA arceus: calm nature, idno:02010

tru arceus: hardy nature, idno: 11079

tru shaymin: mild nature, idno:02089

movie 11 shaymin: relaxed, idno:04019

e4all manaphy:lonely, idno: 10187

hayley mew:timid, idno:01000

mystry mew:rash, idno:06930

vgc milotic:timid,idno:05099

tru regi:careful, idno:03089
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Signature limits are 600px width and 350px height. Your banner is 130 pixels too wide and a little too tall with the text.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #11786    
Old June 26th, 2011, 01:43 PM
BlackRay's Avatar
BlackRay
The other trainer.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the sea
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
This thread sure has expanded since the last I was here. :/
I mean has expanded a lot.

Do you have a foreign Ditto? I need one.
If you do, what would you like?
__________________

#624 -
Pawniard / Komatana
Dark / Steel
Routes 9 and 11

Blades comprise this Pokémon's entire body. If battling dulls the blades, it sharpens them on stones by the river.

Reply With Quote
  #11787    
Old June 26th, 2011, 05:28 PM
OceanBluue's Avatar
OceanBluue
Water Pokemon Lover
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the deep blue sea
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Hey RNC.
It's been a while..

Well anyway, if the Sunday Shiny Giveaway is still open (it's still Sunday for me. :3 ), may I please have:

[Brave] Chinchou - Box 14
__________________
White: 1464-4027-6114
Y Version: 4596-9459-3440 (Julius)
Reply With Quote
  #11788    
Old June 26th, 2011, 07:06 PM
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wondering All Over!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Alex View Post
Yup, 31 across the board!

If your interested I'd love that shiny modest yanmega
Ok, catch me on here please, I am having AR issues and am not here often!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi123 View Post
ok here goes:
goon sizor: adamant nature, idno:06180

win2011 suicune: relaxed nature, id no:02211

MICHINA arceus: calm nature, idno:02010

tru arceus: hardy nature, idno: 11079

tru shaymin: mild nature, idno:02089

movie 11 shaymin: relaxed, idno:04019

e4all manaphy:lonely, idno: 10187

hayley mew:timid, idno:01000

mystry mew:rash, idno:06930

vgc milotic:timid,idno:05099

tru regi:careful, idno:03089
Sorry I don't understand what you are asking??
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRay View Post
This thread sure has expanded since the last I was here. :/
I mean has expanded a lot.

Do you have a foreign Ditto? I need one.
If you do, what would you like?
I do have a Japanese ditto, but is it for breeding purposes??
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBluue View Post
Hey RNC.
It's been a while..

Well anyway, if the Sunday Shiny Giveaway is still open (it's still Sunday for me. :3 ), may I please have:

[Brave] Chinchou - Box 14
Yes it has been quiet awhile, yes I'm here, is your fc listed please??
__________________
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
Name: ~RNC~ Y 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Dragon: Druddigon, Shelgon and Fraxure
I Clone 6th Gen.
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #11789    
Old June 26th, 2011, 07:10 PM
Wild Zapdos's Avatar
Wild Zapdos
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Wild Zapdos
Hi, just wondering if you had that rhyhorn/larvitar still? :)

Edit: also if you have an evolite(s), what would you want for it?
__________________
Trading Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=268937
Friend Code: White - 4727 7295 3072
Reply With Quote
  #11790    
Old June 27th, 2011, 07:43 AM
abhi123
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking??
no,actually you told me to post the details of what i have for offer.i was interested in your hadou regis and 10 aniv.
__________________
This signature has been disabled.
Signature limits are 600px width and 350px height. Your banner is 130 pixels too wide and a little too tall with the text.
Please review and fix the issues by reading the signature rules.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Reply With Quote
  #11791    
Old June 27th, 2011, 07:45 AM
OceanBluue's Avatar
OceanBluue
Water Pokemon Lover
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: In the deep blue sea
Gender: Male
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post


Yes it has been quiet awhile, yes I'm here, is your fc listed please??
Oh, I have it in my signature.
Will the trade be through my SoulSilver or White version?
__________________
White: 1464-4027-6114
Y Version: 4596-9459-3440 (Julius)
Reply With Quote
  #11792    
Old June 27th, 2011, 08:37 AM
bartvanaken's Avatar
bartvanaken
As dutch as a windmill.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands!!!
Gender: Male
hey,

I would like to have the Mew and Jirachi lvl. 100. They are both in box 18. I do have to use your third pearl fc, don't I? I would love to have some more, but rules are rules. if you want something specific in return I can check if I have it. my fc is 3653 0689 9553 (not the one in my sig!)
thanx!!!
__________________
addicted to pokemon =D
Reply With Quote
  #11793    
Old June 27th, 2011, 12:13 PM
BlackRay's Avatar
BlackRay
The other trainer.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Under the sea
Gender: Male
Nature: Hasty
Uh, yeah, it's for breeding purposes.
__________________

#624 -
Pawniard / Komatana
Dark / Steel
Routes 9 and 11

Blades comprise this Pokémon's entire body. If battling dulls the blades, it sharpens them on stones by the river.

Reply With Quote
  #11794    
Old June 27th, 2011, 12:14 PM
pokemonranger109's Avatar
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
can i have celebi for my deoxys
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11795    
Old June 27th, 2011, 06:26 PM
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wondering All Over!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Zapdos View Post
Hi, just wondering if you had that rhyhorn/larvitar still?

Edit: also if you have an evolite(s), what would you want for it?
I breed those 2 pokes just for you andwant nothing for them, please catch me on here to get them please, my time is not much until a new wifi card arrives, sorry!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhi123 View Post
no,actually you told me to post the details of what i have for offer.i was interested in your hadou regis and 10 aniv.
Sorry I forget ALOT, PM me the actual trade for trade please!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBluue View Post

Oh, I have it in my signature.
Will the trade be through my SoulSilver or White version?
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartvanaken View Post
hey,

I would like to have the Mew and Jirachi lvl. 100. They are both in box 18. I do have to use your third pearl fc, don't I? I would love to have some more, but rules are rules. if you want something specific in return I can check if I have it. my fc is 3653 0689 9553 (not the one in my sig!)
thanx!!!
Sorry I once again missed the Sunday giveaway!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRay View Post
Uh, yeah, it's for breeding purposes.
Ok, the only reason I asked that is because the one I have I am not sure if it's legit or not!! But I can give you a copy, just catch me here please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonranger109 View Post
can i have celebi for my deoxys
Sorry read above please!!
Reply With Quote
  #11796    
Old June 28th, 2011, 12:39 AM
bartvanaken's Avatar
bartvanaken
As dutch as a windmill.
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: The Netherlands!!!
Gender: Male
doesn't matter!
i'll catch you next week =).
by the way,
are you interested in a shiny calm rhyperior lv55 BT or a shiny lax victreebell lv51 UT?
__________________
addicted to pokemon =D
Reply With Quote
  #11797    
Old June 28th, 2011, 03:11 AM
N16
Expert Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland 8)
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Hi RNC. I am on a lot of forums, expanding my events collection. I joined here 2 minutes ago and am very impressed with your collection. Excuse me if I have overlooked it but you seem to be missing a World10 Crobat. If you want, I can give you one?
__________________
I have many event mon but want more.

Black fc: 0733 5069 7225
Reply With Quote
  #11798    
Old June 29th, 2011, 01:27 AM
pokemonranger109's Avatar
pokemonranger109
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
Age: 15
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
uhh on hg i have my dex up to 400 exacly so if u need any thing just ask plus i have a shiny zubat wat would u give me for it wat would u want fr jerichi
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11799    
Old June 30th, 2011, 06:47 PM
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Wondering All Over!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartvanaken View Post
doesn't matter!
i'll catch you next week =).
by the way,
are you interested in a shiny calm rhyperior lv55 BT or a shiny lax victreebell lv51 UT?
Are those ev'ed in any way please??
Quote:
Originally Posted by N16 View Post
Hi RNC. I am on a lot of forums, expanding my events collection. I joined here 2 minutes ago and am very impressed with your collection. Excuse me if I have overlooked it but you seem to be missing a World10 Crobat. If you want, I can give you one?
I have that event, but if you have different then mine, I may be interested, what are you wanting please??
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonranger109 View Post
uhh on hg i have my dex up to 400 exacly so if u need any thing just ask plus i have a shiny zubat wat would u give me for it wat would u want fr jerichi
Sorry, I have all shinys except for the B / W ones, and not doing any trading on those games just yet!!
Reply With Quote
  #11800    
Old July 1st, 2011, 04:45 PM
Dr Alex
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Gender: Male
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Ok, catch me on here please, I am having AR issues and am not here often!!!

Sorry I don't understand what you are asking??

I do have a Japanese ditto, but is it for breeding purposes??


Yes it has been quiet awhile, yes I'm here, is your fc listed please??
I'm on for a while so I'm ready to trade my frosslass for the Yanmega whenever your on
__________________
Black FC: 2537 3853 1006
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.