The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed. Posts in this forum do not add to your total post count.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #12501    
Old September 30th, 2011, 08:09 PM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I need to look in my Pearl but why may I ask?
Reply With Quote
  #12502    
Old October 1st, 2011, 11:09 AM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
RNC I found someone to give me the elekid with the item. Thanks though anyways Good Luck on your Thread!
Reply With Quote
  #12503    
Old October 1st, 2011, 07:36 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zironium View Post
RNC I found someone to give me the elekid with the item. Thanks though anyways Good Luck on your Thread!
Your welcome and not a problem and thanks!!
Reply With Quote
  #12504    
Old October 1st, 2011, 07:49 PM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Sorry RNC to bother again but do you have a Eevee with DW ability or a Eevee with good nature for Espeon?
Also I was reading your shiny give away part and not sure if I read right but its only for 4th gen correct?

Last edited by Zironium; October 1st, 2011 at 08:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12505    
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:06 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zironium View Post
Sorry RNC to bother again but do you have a Eevee with DW ability or a Eevee with good nature for Espeon?
Also I was reading your shiny give away part and not sure if I read right but its only for 4th gen correct?
Not sure what you would consider a good nature, sorry!! But I have all natures listed, I know it's alot, but I don't know them by heart!! And as for my shiny's, I have them on both 4th and 5th gen. I just choose which I want to use and when on Sunday's!! ")
Reply With Quote
  #12506    
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:23 PM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
So like for example I think a Modest Eevee is good do you have a shiny or DW one?
Reply With Quote
  #12507    
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:27 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
I know I don't have a DW one at all, and as for modest, if you want to check to see what my shiny eevee is or my lv100 (it's not that level though) if neither is modest, I can breed you one for free!!
I do have a request section and it doesn't take that long at all!! :D
Reply With Quote
  #12508    
Old October 1st, 2011, 08:37 PM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Okay I was reading long time DX and so Box 7 Post 10 is a normal modest eevee and Box 4 Post 8 is a shiny one. You could breed a modest shiny onee? the post 8 is naive. IF you could breed me one it would be very cool and helpful probally going to be on rest of night and I know the rules say sunday so I will wait .

Well
Your User Name: Zironium
Pokemon: Eevee
Nature: Modest
Gender: Whichever
Shiny: Y
NickName: Y

Last edited by Zironium; October 1st, 2011 at 08:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12509    
Old October 2nd, 2011, 08:01 AM
Musharna
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
I hope you don't mind me asking but... do you have a shiny giveaway today? It's sunday so I figured that maybe, but English isn't my best language so just checking. And if you do, is it for 5th or 4th gen today?

Agh I really hope I'm not being a pest! >u<
Reply With Quote
  #12510    
Old October 2nd, 2011, 10:17 AM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thats what I thought too?
Reply With Quote
  #12511    
Old October 2nd, 2011, 05:05 PM
Cordelia
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/CC
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Musharna View Post
I hope you don't mind me asking but... do you have a shiny giveaway today? It's sunday so I figured that maybe, but English isn't my best language so just checking. And if you do, is it for 5th or 4th gen today?

Agh I really hope I'm not being a pest! >u<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zironium View Post
Thats what I thought too?
RNC is really not feeling well so I doubt she'll be able to do her giveaway today. Hopefully she will feel better soon... she asked me to keep watch on her thread to let everyone know.
Reply With Quote
  #12512    
Old October 2nd, 2011, 05:10 PM
Zironium
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Oh ok Hope RNC gets better
Reply With Quote
  #12513    
Old October 2nd, 2011, 07:52 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Teach me to brag again!!
But this head cold is coming to an end soon!!

Thanks for the help there Mac!!
.....................

Last edited by ~RNC~; October 2nd, 2011 at 07:53 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #12514    
Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:41 PM
Cordelia
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/CC
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Anytime, ~RNC~ you better get better soon!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #12515    
Old October 3rd, 2011, 06:44 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Coming in there now, and I tell myself that ever day!!
Reply With Quote
  #12516    
Old October 7th, 2011, 06:34 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Just bumping to the top for myself!!
Reply With Quote
  #12517    
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:41 PM
Cordelia
FC: 3840 5669 4340
IGN: Toph/CC
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Hi RNC! Thanks for letting me redistribute your shinies I told you in PM but I want to bump your thread, but I want the box 7 Sharpedo lv 51 please!!
Reply With Quote
  #12518    
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:43 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Let me see if this code works and I can meet you in there, thanks for the bump!!
Reply With Quote
  #12519    
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:44 PM
Sevrah
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2011
Hey there

Do you do 5th gen trading yet?

-Sevrah
Reply With Quote
  #12520    
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:48 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrah View Post
Hey there

Do you do 5th gen trading yet?

-Sevrah
I do, but only a selective part of the pokes I have!!
What you looking for please??
Reply With Quote
  #12521    
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Sevrah
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
I do, but only a selective part of the pokes I have!!
What you looking for please??
Hmmmm, I will make a complete list of what I want, then I'll post it here.

CMT whenever you can. : )
Reply With Quote
  #12522    
Old October 9th, 2011, 07:54 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrah View Post
Hmmmm, I will make a complete list of what I want, then I'll post it here.

CMT whenever you can. : )
I can transfer, no big deal, I am just waiting on a couple more 5th gen. games to get trade with both 4th and 5th!!
Reply With Quote
  #12523    
Old October 9th, 2011, 08:06 PM
Mircea Dan
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Hey! Sorry, I'm late with my response... Is that Mew cloned or something?
Reply With Quote
  #12524    
Old October 9th, 2011, 08:14 PM
Sevrah
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: May 2011
RNC's Pokemon I am interested in:

(I am interested in a TON of your pokes, these are just the highlights)

EV Trained:

Donphan
Azelf
Jirachi
Froslass
Raichu
Spiritomb
Ninjask
Shuckle
Porygon2
Lopunny
Lanturn
Shiny Bellossom
Shiny Flareon
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Hypno
Shiny Tangrowth
Shiny Swellow

Events:

Hayley Eevee lv30 Hardy ID 01000
Hayley Croagunk lv31 Naughty ID 01000
Hayley Combee lv20 Lax ID 01000
Golgo Octillery lv 50 Serious ID 10147
Space C Deoxys lv70 Impish ID 00010
E-Card Togepi lv20 Sassy ID 12681
E-Card Scizor lv50 Hasty ID 12681
E-Card Mareep lv37 Mild ID 12681
Festa Metang lv30 Relaxed ID 02005Jeremy Growlithe (info with held)
Jeremy Machamp (info with held)
Jeremy Starmie (info with held)
Jeremy Vulpix (info with held)
Jeremy Tauros (info with held)
Jeremy Gengar (info with held)
Jeremy Ekans (info with held)
Jeremy Psyduck (info with held)
PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211
PCNYb Exploud lv50 Lonely ID 00059
PCNYb Wailord lv100 Naive ID 00377
Ario Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 11219 Nov. 21, 2009
Reply With Quote
  #12525    
Old October 10th, 2011, 07:05 PM
~RNC~
FC: 0619 4582 7889
IGN: ~RNC~
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea Dan View Post
Hey! Sorry, I'm late with my response... Is that Mew cloned or something?
Sorry, it must have been awhile, which mew are you referring to please??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevrah View Post
RNC's Pokemon I am interested in:

(I am interested in a TON of your pokes, these are just the highlights)

EV Trained:

Donphan
Azelf
Jirachi
Froslass
Raichu
Spiritomb
Ninjask
Shuckle
Porygon2
Lopunny
Lanturn
Shiny Bellossom
Shiny Flareon
Shiny Glaceon
Shiny Hypno
Shiny Tangrowth
Shiny Swellow

Events:

Hayley Eevee lv30 Hardy ID 01000
Hayley Croagunk lv31 Naughty ID 01000
Hayley Combee lv20 Lax ID 01000
Golgo Octillery lv 50 Serious ID 10147
Space C Deoxys lv70 Impish ID 00010
E-Card Togepi lv20 Sassy ID 12681
E-Card Scizor lv50 Hasty ID 12681
E-Card Mareep lv37 Mild ID 12681
Festa Metang lv30 Relaxed ID 02005Jeremy Growlithe (info with held)
Jeremy Machamp (info with held)
Jeremy Starmie (info with held)
Jeremy Vulpix (info with held)
Jeremy Tauros (info with held)
Jeremy Gengar (info with held)
Jeremy Ekans (info with held)
Jeremy Psyduck (info with held)
PCNYb Shuppet lv50 Rash ID 00211
PCNYb Exploud lv50 Lonely ID 00059
PCNYb Wailord lv100 Naive ID 00377
Ario Pikachu lv20 Bashful ID 11219 Nov. 21, 2009
Don't ask for much, do you?? JK

Let me check your thread tomorrow and see if there's any thing there I need, and we will have to set aside a day for this as it is a big trade!!
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.