< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops Champion ~RNC~s PokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Come On In!

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #12876    
Old January 30th, 2012 (7:26 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Your very welcome, do enjoy them please!!


Who wants the next 2 please??

4th Gen. Only!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #12877    
Old January 30th, 2012 (7:26 PM).
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
Hi again,
I dont mean to appear greedy, you look after me so well as it is, may i please have two more if you have time, its by chance I caught you on what is your sunday today.
Also FYI all of these pokemon stay with me and will not appear for trade on my thread.
BOX 2
Abomasnow lv40 Quiet
BOX 18

Registeel lv30 Calm
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12878    
Old January 30th, 2012 (7:28 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Meet you back in there and once again, I do not mind, I love trading!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12879    
Old January 30th, 2012 (7:31 PM). Edited January 30th, 2012 by Houndoomed.
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
Cool as! I apologise alot if you havent noticed, its a bad habbit,........ sorry for that lol XD

I love trading too!

Thanks again

Zeus
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12880    
Old January 30th, 2012 (7:43 PM). Edited January 30th, 2012 by ~RNC~.
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Again, you are welcome!!


Who wants the next 2 please??

4th Gen. Only!!

Ok, closed til next Sunday!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12881    
Old January 30th, 2012 (8:43 PM).
pokemonranger109's Avatar
pokemonranger109 pokemonranger109 is offline
Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Beside the Yolo guy in Kanto. (He said it before it was cool)
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 410
hi and i shall be able to get the jirachi when income taxes come in
Reply With Quote
  #12882    
Old January 31st, 2012 (6:11 AM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
Hello! May I have these Berries, please...?

Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Petaya Berry
Apicot Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry

With these Pokemon as well, please!

GAMESTP Raikou lv30 Rash *Shiny* (any one of these, you have a lot...)
GAMESTP Entei lv30 Adamant *Shiny* (any one of these, you have a lot...)
GAMESTP Suicune lv30 Relaxed *Shiny* (any one of these, you have a lot...)

In return, I offer these...

Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon Dance / Stone Edge / Crunch / Earthquake

Charizard @ Heat Rock
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Sunny Day / Fire Blast / SolarBeam / Air Slash

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Stone Edge / Earthquake / Fire Punch / Zen Headbutt

Sceptile @ Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Moves: Swords Dance / Leaf Blade / Earthquake / Rock Slide

If you need more EV-trained Pokemon to make this a deal, just tell me. Just note that these Pokemon are still unavailable and I will clone it using a flash cart... Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #12883    
Old January 31st, 2012 (7:25 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemonranger109 View Post
hi and i shall be able to get the jirachi when income taxes come in
Sorry, I do not understand??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Hello! May I have these Berries, please...?

Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Petaya Berry
Apicot Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Custap Berry
Jaboca Berry

With these Pokemon as well, please!

GAMESTP Raikou lv30 Rash *Shiny* (any one of these, you have a lot...)
GAMESTP Entei lv30 Adamant *Shiny* (any one of these, you have a lot...)
GAMESTP Suicune lv30 Relaxed *Shiny* (any one of these, you have a lot...)

In return, I offer these...

Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Dragon Dance / Stone Edge / Crunch / Earthquake

Charizard @ Heat Rock
Nature: Timid
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Moves: Sunny Day / Fire Blast / SolarBeam / Air Slash

Rampardos @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Moves: Stone Edge / Earthquake / Fire Punch / Zen Headbutt

Sceptile @ Life Orb
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
Moves: Swords Dance / Leaf Blade / Earthquake / Rock Slide

If you need more EV-trained Pokemon to make this a deal, just tell me. Just note that these Pokemon are still unavailable and I will clone it using a flash cart... Thanks!
Wait, what?? I clone myself, just not on the 5th gen. yet and wouldn't trade for any EV'ed pokes yet to that gen. as I have no game for them yet, sorry!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12884    
Old February 1st, 2012 (3:53 AM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Sorry, I do not understand??


Wait, what?? I clone myself, just not on the 5th gen. yet and wouldn't trade for any EV'ed pokes yet to that gen. as I have no game for them yet, sorry!!
This is for 4th Gen...very obvious, because the requested Berries are unavailable in 5th Gen.
Reply With Quote
  #12885    
Old February 1st, 2012 (7:08 PM).
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
Hi there,

May I please have two masterballs and two tm 26's earthquake if you have time

Thanks

Zeus

Silver sig
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12886    
Old February 1st, 2012 (7:14 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
This is for 4th Gen...very obvious, because the requested Berries are unavailable in 5th Gen.
Sorry and yes you can have those, just catch me on here please!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
Hi there,

May I please have two masterballs and two tm 26's earthquake if you have time

Thanks

Zeus

Silver sig
Let me find some pokes to attach those to and I'll meet you in there!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12887    
Old February 1st, 2012 (7:45 PM).
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
Sorry for the late thank you, the website booted me off for some reason for a few mins.

Zeus
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12888    
Old February 1st, 2012 (7:48 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Your welcome, need any thing else, I be around some where!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12889    
Old February 2nd, 2012 (1:53 AM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
~RNC~
So, I can have those berries for free? If that's it, thanks a lot!
If not, it's fine.
Reply With Quote
  #12890    
Old February 2nd, 2012 (2:03 PM).
Jolteon*'s Avatar
Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
Super Boss Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 352
Can you rare candy pokemon in White Version?
Reply With Quote
  #12891    
Old February 2nd, 2012 (2:31 PM).
ShiniSnowDemon's Avatar
ShiniSnowDemon ShiniSnowDemon is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Gender: Female
Posts: 2
I have alot of stuff on my Platinum, although idk how much is ligit since 90% i got from the GTS, I use a cloning code so I can duplicate anything (if cloning is ok with you) i have plently of legendary shiney, as well as a number of event pokemon but they`re all recent ones, like Pikachu colored Pichu, Arceus, Jirachi, and some Manaphy eggs, i know most of the event ones are ligit since i got them from the event itself but i may or may not have the Regigigas and if i do then idk about it
i also have a number of legendarys with high stats so they must`ve been properly trained by whoever had them before

as of now idk what i want >_< i knew a few moments ago but i forgot, i`m not online often but i have a gaiaonline account that i go on more often

i have at least one of every gen 4 and earlier legendary so feel free to make an offer (just send a PM, i know where to check those considering i`m new to this website)
Pokemon Black Version - Name: White - 5286 5586 5878
Reply With Quote
  #12892    
Old February 2nd, 2012 (7:48 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
~RNC~
So, I can have those berries for free? If that's it, thanks a lot!
If not, it's fine.
Yes, of course those berries are free!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolteon* View Post
Can you rare candy pokemon in White Version?
Yes if you give me the poke, I can level it up for you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiniSnowDemon View Post
I have alot of stuff on my Platinum, although idk how much is ligit since 90% i got from the GTS, I use a cloning code so I can duplicate anything (if cloning is ok with you) i have plently of legendary shiney, as well as a number of event pokemon but they`re all recent ones, like Pikachu colored Pichu, Arceus, Jirachi, and some Manaphy eggs, i know most of the event ones are ligit since i got them from the event itself but i may or may not have the Regigigas and if i do then idk about it
i also have a number of legendarys with high stats so they must`ve been properly trained by whoever had them before

as of now idk what i want >_< i knew a few moments ago but i forgot, i`m not online often but i have a gaiaonline account that i go on more often

i have at least one of every gen 4 and earlier legendary so feel free to make an offer (just send a PM, i know where to check those considering i`m new to this website)
Sorry, I am not interested in any of those!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12893    
Old February 2nd, 2012 (11:15 PM).
何贤豪's Avatar
何贤豪 何贤豪 is offline
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 258
Okay! So, can I get this too? Because I'm offering you 4 Pokemon, right?

Movie 08 Regigigas lv100 (Any kind)
Reply With Quote
  #12894    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (12:36 PM).
Jolteon*'s Avatar
Jolteon* Jolteon* is offline
Super Boss Trainer
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Virginia
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Posts: 352
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Yes, of course those berries are free!!

Yes if you give me the poke, I can level it up for you!!


Sorry, I am not interested in any of those!!
Cool, can you do multiple?
Reply With Quote
  #12895    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (6:56 PM).
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
Hello,

Can I please have

x1 Masterball
x1 Lucky egg
x1 TM 13 Ice beam
x1 bright powder

Zeus
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12896    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (7:04 PM). Edited February 3rd, 2012 by ~RNC~.
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainy Garden of Fire View Post
Okay! So, can I get this too? Because I'm offering you 4 Pokemon, right?

Movie 08 Regigigas lv100 (Any kind)
If you are willing to do 2 seperate trades?? I need the EV'ed pokes on 1 game and the events are on another!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolteon* View Post
Cool, can you do multiple?
Yes I can do more than 1 at a time, but no more than 5 at a time!!
What times are you on here please??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houndoomed View Post
Hello,

Can I please have

x1 Masterball
x1 Lucky egg
x1 TM 13 Ice beam
x1 bright powder

Zeus
Sorry I missed this, meet you in there!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12897    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (8:04 PM).
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
No worries thanks again!

Zeus
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12898    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (8:09 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Your welcome, need any thing else, I'm always around some where after 5pm eastern time with my messenger on!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #12899    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (8:12 PM).
Houndoomed's Avatar
Houndoomed Houndoomed is offline
Battle Master
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Iron Island
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 887
Thanks for the bonus machops! Just noticed that

Also PM'd you a question

Zeus
~~~{Check out my Trade Thread Here!}~~~
~~~{PM or VM for 6v6 Battles FC: 3969-6341-2529}~~~
Reply With Quote
  #12900    
Old February 3rd, 2012 (8:18 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is online now
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,353
Got it and answered for you!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:17 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top