< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops Champion ~RNC~s PokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Come On In!

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #2051    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:24 PM).
Valen Valen is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 130
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valen
wat would u want for it ?
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #2052    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:25 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Yes, and sorry, what did you want for it please??
i wanted a tru arceus so what do you say?
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2053    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:26 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen View Post
wat would u want for it ?
Sorry missed you, just bring a throw away for it, use my diamond fc please.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2054    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:26 PM).
Valen Valen is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 130
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valen
k thanks RNC u rock lol
Reply With Quote
  #2055    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:29 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjp View Post
i wanted a tru arceus so what do you say?
Ok now which nature??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen View Post
k thanks RNC u rock lol
Meet you there, please hurry though, I have to trade with darth!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2056    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:30 PM).
Valen Valen is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 130
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valen
ok im in wifi now
~fills~
Reply With Quote
  #2057    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:35 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Ok now which nature??


Meet you there, please hurry though, I have to trade with darth!!
Any nature's fine for me (except timid), but i'm sorry i didn't understand, which mew did you wanted? and which fc shall i use?
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2058    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:36 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
I wanted the bashful one please, I'll be there in a minute, sorry for the wait!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2059    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:37 PM).
slaughter077's Avatar
slaughter077 slaughter077 is offline
Thread is Getting Way Bigger!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Gender:
Posts: 29
I'm interested in your shokotan pichus and TRU arceus
Please CMT
Name: ASH
FC: 3266 1515 2778


HeartGold and SoulSilver are coming!!!


My Trade Thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=200403
Reply With Quote
  #2060    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:38 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
I wanted the bashful one please, I'll be there in a minute, sorry for the wait!!
no problem but you haven't told me which fc to use and of course use my HG one.
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2061    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:41 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by slaughter077 View Post
I'm interested in your shokotan pichus and TRU arceus
Please CMT
Ok, will do in just a bit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjp View Post
no problem but you haven't told me which fc to use and of course use my HG one.
Ok be there soon.Use the 1st pearl fc please.

Valen register the diamond fc please!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2062    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:44 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Ok, i'll be waiting there take your time....
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2063    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:45 PM).
Valen Valen is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 130
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valen
im in wifi right now i see u thou
Reply With Quote
  #2064    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:51 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjp View Post
Ok, i'll be waiting there take your time....
Ok, make sure you have the right fc please, which of yours do I use please??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen View Post
im in wifi right now i see u thou
Ok, coming back in now, make sure you have it, because you are also registered on my other games!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2065    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:53 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Ok, make sure you have the right fc please, which of yours do I use please??
Use this one 3610 0355 0563 from my HG game and yes i have added your 1st pearl fc, the one that says it's for events.
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2066    
Old November 10th, 2009 (8:55 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Ok, switching games and coming in now.
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2067    
Old November 10th, 2009 (9:00 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Thanks a lot!! if you need other nature let me know so i can try get it.
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2068    
Old November 10th, 2009 (9:01 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Will do, I need or want to try and get all 15 if you don't mind?? I will give much, but am off for now, thanks for the trade!!
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2069    
Old November 10th, 2009 (9:07 PM).
darthjp's Avatar
darthjp darthjp is offline
Dragon Trainer
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 191
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~RNC~ View Post
Will do, I need or want to try and get all 15 if you don't mind?? I will give much, but am off for now, thanks for the trade!!
I'll try to get as many as i can, btw i have an adamant already, let you know when i have more.
Check my events, my shinies, what i have for trade and what i need: here
Reply With Quote
  #2070    
Old November 10th, 2009 (9:23 PM).
Valen Valen is offline
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Posts: 130
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valen
Saphire Zigzagoon lv5 Adamant ID 30317 *Shiny* by chance does this have the move extremespeed?
Reply With Quote
  #2071    
Old November 10th, 2009 (9:54 PM).
ShinyPalkia's Avatar
ShinyPalkia ShinyPalkia is offline
The Fainting Ferret
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Liberty City
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 11
10th Anniversary Mew lv5 Mild ID 11219
Red Gyarados lv30 Lonely
Flying Pikachu lv15 Naive (NBM)
Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish (NBM)
I've got the three Creator Psyducks you need and you can pick one other thing from my thread for these.
Pearl: Spencer 2622 2652 6892
Platinum: SPENCER 4340 4893 3973
SoulSilver: SPENCER 2150 0661 8945
Reply With Quote
  #2072    
Old November 11th, 2009 (8:14 AM).
Owl's Avatar
Owl Owl is offline
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 21
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,367
I am interested in these:
Michina Arceus lv100 Careful ID 11059
TRU Arcues lv100 Careful ID 11079
TRU Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 11079
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Jul. 18, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Quiet ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Mild ID 07189 Jul. 5, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Mild ID 07189 Jul. 21, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Seriuos ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Gentle ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Brave ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Naughty ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Naive ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Calm ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Sep. 14, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Jul. 13, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Relaxed ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Careful ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Hasty ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Modest ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Jolly ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Timid ID 07189

Check my thread (The 5 Stars) and PM the details when you want to trade and which Pokemon you want to make it easier.


Reply With Quote
  #2073    
Old November 11th, 2009 (2:52 PM).
Gaara the Protector's Avatar
Gaara the Protector Gaara the Protector is offline
Event Collector
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: In a bowling alley...
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Posts: 90
A bump from a loyal customer and friend! And a carryover of info as well.

I would like:

Bulbasaur lv10 Adamant ID 60211 Tokyo
Charmander lv10 Naive ID 60211 Tokyo
Squirtle lv10 Brave ID 60211 Sapporo

For my:

(your replacement) Sunday Wobbuffet lv5 Impish ID 50701
(your replacement) Sunday Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701


I will just keep trying. Maybe Saturday night...?
Reply With Quote
  #2074    
Old November 11th, 2009 (3:58 PM).
~RNC~'s Avatar
~RNC~ ~RNC~ is offline
Mother Of All Pokemon!!
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Surfing With Blastoise!!
Gender: Female
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 8,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthjp View Post
I'll try to get as many as i can, btw i have an adamant already, let you know when i have more.
Ok, I'll need that one and any others you have gotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valen View Post
Saphire Zigzagoon lv5 Adamant ID 30317 *Shiny* by chance does this have the move extremespeed?
No, it doesn't, sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinyPalkia View Post
10th Anniversary Mew lv5 Mild ID 11219
Red Gyarados lv30 Lonely
Flying Pikachu lv15 Naive (NBM)
Surfing Pikachu lv14 Impish (NBM)
I've got the three Creator Psyducks you need and you can pick one other thing from my thread for these.
Ok, I'll check and post back the pther for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charizard★ View Post
I am interested in these:
Michina Arceus lv100 Careful ID 11059
TRU Arcues lv100 Careful ID 11079
TRU Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 11079
TRU Arceus lv100 Timid ID 11079
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Jul. 18, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Quiet ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Mild ID 07189 Jul. 5, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Mild ID 07189 Jul. 21, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Seriuos ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Gentle ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Brave ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Naughty ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Naive ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Calm ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Sep. 14, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Adamant ID 07189 Jul. 13, 2009
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Relaxed ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Careful ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Hasty ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Modest ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Jolly ID 07189
Eigakan Arceus lv100 Timid ID 07189

Check my thread (The 5 Stars) and PM the details when you want to trade and which Pokemon you want to make it easier.
Good lord!! That's a BIG list, if you don't mind pm it to me and we'll set up a time to trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara the Protector View Post
A bump from a loyal customer and friend! And a carryover of info as well.

I would like:

Bulbasaur lv10 Adamant ID 60211 Tokyo
Charmander lv10 Naive ID 60211 Tokyo
Squirtle lv10 Brave ID 60211 Sapporo

For my:

(your replacement) Sunday Wobbuffet lv5 Impish ID 50701
(your replacement) Sunday Pikachu lv10 Quiet ID 50701


I will just keep trying. Maybe Saturday night...?
Sorry for keep missing you, I think it would be easier to just to set up a time that we both can be on here, I'm on the eastern time zone, which are you on??
My Trading Thread ---> HERE
I Clone 6th Gen.
Name: ~RNC~ 3DS FC: 4012 5688 9276 Safari Pokes: Psychic: Espurr, Giraffic and Grumpig
My Thread Review ---> HERE
Reply With Quote
  #2075    
Old November 11th, 2009 (4:19 PM).
Kakayo's Avatar
Kakayo Kakayo is offline
I loves my Houndoom ^_^
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: California
Nature: Rash
Posts: 30
Send a message via AIM to Kakayo
Hey RNG :3

Would you mind cloning a pokemon for me? I have a Mattle Ho-Oh I wanted to get a few copies of...
Nintendo FC #1: 3067-4804-4790

Nintendo FC #2 : 0748-2777-6582

Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top