• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

Diamond hack: Pokemon Dark Diamond

Does The Patch Work?

• Yes

Votes: 20 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 20 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
Pokémon Dark Diamond
Hack of: Pokémon Diamond
Creator: ben23492
Download: Beta 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?0mdtueyqwna

Story
Team Void is plotting to take over the world, by turning all of the Pokémon into dark versions of themselves, and you have to stop them. You start out in the usual Pokémon Diamond way, going to the lake to get your first Pokémon, but instead of a Starly attacking you, it's a Darkrai clone, which absorbs your starter. When the starter comes back out, it's a dark Pikachu, but hasn't fully gone "dark", it isn't evil yet, due to Team Void still perfecting their transformation technology.

Features

• All 493 Pokémon will be available
  • All trade evolutions are now item/level evolutions
  • Brand new storyline
  • Dark Pikachu as your starter
  • Pikachu will possibly a new moveset, adding some dark moves
  • New dialogue
  • New enemy, Team Void
  • All legendaries will be available as wild encounters
  • All event items are available through in-game trade
  • Wild Pokémon heavily edited
  • Safari game Pokémon edited
  • Trophy Garden Pokémon edited
  • Increased difficulty in Gym Leaders, Rival Battles, and Elite Four
Screenshots
2gxpteg.jpg
2lldrnd.jpg
2e1d4w9.jpg
eagoyr.jpg
v6i3bs.jpg
2w1saph.jpg

Tools Used

• Attack Editor DS
• Elite 4 Editor D/P
• Evolution Editor DP
• Pokemon DP Trade Editor
• Pokemon Moveset Editor DS
• Pokemon Data Editor DS
• Sebbe's Gym Editor
• PokeDSPic
• Photoshop
• Starter Editor Pro
• ndstool
• thenewpoketext
• PPRE
• PPTE
• Wild Pokemon Editor DS

Progress

• Edited Elite 4's level and Pokemon
• All trade evolutions are now level or stone
• In-Game trades give event items, and one gives a master ball
• Pikachu now knows Shadow Ball at the start, and learns Dark Void at level 70
• Start with Pikachu
• Pikachu's dark sprite
• Starter fight is against Dusknoir
• Gastly is the intro Pokemon
• Catch all starters at Lake Verity
• Catch most of the baby Pokemon at the trophy garden
• All legendary Pokemon except Darkrai and Cresselia have been recoloured
• Text partially edited

Credits

• Buffy - Wild Encounter Data, Day/Night Data

Last edited:

:3

3:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 26, 2013
This is the first Diamond hack i've seen.
Good Luck on this. :]

EDIT: Did you ever think of using the Shadow Pokemon coloring for Pikachu?

Hah, I re read the story and it says Pikachu hasn't fully gone dark yet.

Maybe one ear is normal colored? ahah :p

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
I'm going to try and edit everything, so it'll be huge when it's done.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
EDIT: Did you ever think of using the Shadow Pokemon coloring for Pikachu?

Hah, I re read the story and it says Pikachu hasn't fully gone dark yet.

Maybe one ear is normal colored? ahah :p

I didn't even know there was a shadow colouring :P
But I just want to colour all the sprites myself, it won't be that many that are dark.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Seems pretty good. Haven't seen some of these tools but that makes this game seem better. If you need a tester, hit me up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2024
Pretty nice idea. Weird to see, but pretty good. Are there gonna be OW changes?

Kyle Black

Banned
Years
this is a nice idea
but i have one quistion..
it says

All legendaries will be available as wild encounters

will it be like a normal
wild encounter just like
normal pokemons? or
will it be a special
wild encounter just like
latios and latias on pokemon
R/S/E?​

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
this is a nice idea
but i have one quistion..
it says

All legendaries will be available as wild encounters

will it be like a normal
wild encounter just like
normal pokemons? or
will it be a special
wild encounter just like
latios and latias on pokemon
R/S/E?​

It will be normal, I'm not sure if you can make it so they move around the map.

Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2009
The lengednairs at the begining

dont you think taht will sort of spoil the fun of trying to catch them properly and only there being pone of each ??? love the idea though would love to beta test if you are going to release if not sorry i dont read the info coz im only 12

heres a suggeistion ( cant spell :P ) what if the legendaiars could only be caught after the E4 apart from ones you can already get before them and each time you beat the E4 there is another one of them there.

i dont know if this is possible if not oh well, BTW good luck would love to try this

pokemon heart gold

The Remake of Pokemon Gold!
Years
Nice game! You should make two hacks of emerald and make them where on one theres a terrible drought (Groudon) and on the other theres a huge flood (Kyogre). Then you have to stop the disaster with Rayquaza. That might not be a great storyline though lol. But anyway nice game!

Bentendowhis

Let's Player
Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2010
Wow, this looks like a great hack concept! The concept is something new and original, well at least for what I've seen.
If you ever need a beta tester, I'd be glad to help!

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
no no no...
what i mean is..
could you encounter
a legendary pokemon
one time? or can
you encounter the
same legendary
multiple times?​

Oh, yeah you will be able to encounter them more than once.
I don't think you can stop that though.

Arcelio

This was a triumph.
Years
Very nice looking hack so far. Very easy to patch as well, which is always a good thing. I would (personally) cut down on the sarcastic/dark humor in the beginning since I think it would turn some people off. I like how you changed the news story at the start to say black Rayquaza instead of red Gyarados. When you click the Wii, it says PS3. First off, Nintendo's gonna be so pissed at that. Second, you might want to change the sprite for it if you're going to make it a PS3. Third, the mothers text...wow. Funny yes. Wrong on may levels? Yes. The whole "BOUNCE FOOL" was kinda funny too. Also, I think you should give some reasoning as to why exactly the Rival thinks a legendary dragon like Rayquaza would just show up at a lake. You're going to need to alter the beginning sequence where you pick a pokemon too. No matter which you pick, it sounds like Pikachu. If it's possible, just put one pokeball in the case, it contains the Dark Pikachu, then have the rival find a second one hidden in a secret compartment. And what is up with the wild Dusknoir fight right at the start? I mean, it was kind of cool, but really just unexpected. I really like Dark Pikachu starting out with Shadow Ball. That was extremely cool. Though, the game did freeze on me quite a bit. The first time was after I selected my name, and the second was after the Dusknoir battle. Also, why does Rowan say I made the Pikachu evolve? That's as far as I got before I turned off the no$gba. Looks good so far.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2012
Very nice looking hack so far. Very easy to patch as well, which is always a good thing. I would (personally) cut down on the sarcastic/dark humor in the beginning since I think it would turn some people off. I like how you changed the news story at the start to say black Rayquaza instead of red Gyarados. When you click the Wii, it says PS3. First off, Nintendo's gonna be so pissed at that. Second, you might want to change the sprite for it if you're going to make it a PS3. Third, the mothers text...wow. Funny yes. Wrong on may levels? Yes. The whole "BOUNCE FOOL" was kinda funny too. Also, I think you should give some reasoning as to why exactly the Rival thinks a legendary dragon like Rayquaza would just show up at a lake. You're going to need to alter the beginning sequence where you pick a pokemon too. No matter which you pick, it sounds like Pikachu. If it's possible, just put one pokeball in the case, it contains the Dark Pikachu, then have the rival find a second one hidden in a secret compartment. And what is up with the wild Dusknoir fight right at the start? I mean, it was kind of cool, but really just unexpected. I really like Dark Pikachu starting out with Shadow Ball. That was extremely cool. Though, the game did freeze on me quite a bit. The first time was after I selected my name, and the second was after the Dusknoir battle. Also, why does Rowan say I made the Pikachu evolve? That's as far as I got before I turned off the no$gba. Looks good so far.

Thanks for the help, but some of the things, like the pokeballs at the start, can't be changed. I'm not sure why it freezes up though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back