The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks

Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Advertise here

Closed Thread
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 18th, 2009, 06:26 AM
Satoshi Ookami
Memento Mori
Community Supporter

Nature: Calm

Advertise here
Hey Cooper do you still work on this or you abandoned it?
Because if yes then it'd be very bad...

Anime List | PSN Trophy List
Old November 21st, 2009, 11:33 PM
SSJ4 Furanki
Got my Zoroark and everything!

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
Hey Cooper do you still work on this or you abandoned it?
Because if yes then it'd be very bad...
No, I haven't. I just can't work on it, since the computer I use, isn't operational. CPU Temprature problems, and it doesn't look like I can get a new fan anytime soon. I have a back-up of the ROM on the PSP, but I can't really edit it on any computers that are at my disposal.

My X/Y Team:

Old December 18th, 2009, 12:14 PM
LanceDK
Beginning Trainer

Cant wait until a beta comes out!
Old December 18th, 2009, 01:33 PM
Zenith101
boss

Nature: Bold
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Zenith101
So, how do I play this? Is it possible?
Old December 18th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith101 View Post
So, how do I play this? Is it possible?
Lemme tell ya this.
There used to be a Beta posted here, but due to many bugs,
it's removed.
Old February 12th, 2010, 08:49 AM
SSJ4 Furanki

Well, kinda random to bump the thread now; but, I hoping to get a new Heat Sink in my ROM-hacking computer. But, I still got some news. Plus, I wanted you guys to know this project isn't dead.

There's gonna be a new thread for this game, as I'm switching the base to Emerald.
I'm also changing some things, like you get Giratina near your 5th, 6th badge instead of your before your 1st. Looking back, getting that before you go to the first gym was a retarded idea.

Also, new Pokémon (Zoroa and Zoroark) will be added. The "main" legendary will be a Fakémon, but is a parallel to Arceus.

I'm also gonna re-design Trey's sprite. His hair looks slightly awkward looking back on it.

I also edited the features to reflect when I switch to Emerald.

I spent most of last night, actually laying out the plot. So, now instead of making it up as I go along, the plot is solid now. Also, fans of the Official "evil teams", don't worry, they'll be in this.

Also, in the "Battle Building" that's replacing the Pokémon League, you guys can make your own Trainers, so you could be in the game.

My X/Y Team:

Last edited by SSJ4 Furanki; February 12th, 2010 at 09:01 AM.
Old February 12th, 2010, 09:02 AM
Darkerm
Darkness is Not always Evil

Nature: Gentle
Hey Don't use fake Pokemon. They make the game uninteresting and boooooring........! Use only real pokemon and also how can you find the back sprite of Zoroa and Zoroark. I want their Back Back sprite because i want add them my new hack. {My Favourite type is Dark}
Old February 12th, 2010, 05:11 PM
SSJ4 Furanki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkerm View Post
Hey Don't use fake Pokemon. They make the game uninteresting and boooooring........! Use only real pokemon and also how can you find the back sprite of Zoroa and Zoroark. I want their Back Back sprite because i want add them my new hack. {My Favourite type is Dark}
That's true. But, I've been trying to make Fakémon that don't bore the hell out of people. The backsprite for Zoroa and Zoroark. Those will have to be custom made until the real backsprites are revealed. Actually this Fakémon legendary is Dragon/Dark. Also, Team Death (new evil team for this game) is heavily Dark and Ghost type.

Sadly, I don't have Irfanview on the computer I'm using right now, I would've Indexed Zoroa and Zoroark's front sprites by now.

I decided to make the Pokémon logo feel more like the Japanese ones:

When I switch to Emerald, this is what I'm going have the logo be.

My X/Y Team:

Old December 10th, 2012, 07:31 AM
Neros Urameshi

Please touch my Pokemons and eggs, Thanks!
My werewolf form, Doomerade, needs strength. Please help him get stronger by clicking this link: http://s6.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=150907
Old December 10th, 2012, 08:20 AM
Elite Four Lucian
Elite Four - Psychic User

Nature: Brave
Looks good, except the OW Trainer looks poorly done man, I would suggest getting a new one made if you can, you'd be surprised how one little thing like that can influence a person s decision to play this game.

Wanting to Trade: An Elgato Game Capture HD for an Black or Red 3DS + Pokemon X or Y. Let me know if you are interested.
Old December 10th, 2012, 05:57 PM
DrFuji
Helfen, Wehren, Heilen

Nature: Jolly
Neros Urameshi, please don't don't bump threads that haven't been posted in for over a month.

SSJ4 Furanki, if you would like this thread to be reopened then just message either myself or giradialkia.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here