• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How did you find PC?

How?

• Found it Randomly

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • Someone told you

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Other

Votes: 6 22.2%

• Total voters

Ascaris

boogey
Years
I heard about the PokeCommunity back in 2007 when I was a member on Serebii. I didn't bother joining till 2008 when I wanted to get more feedback on the fanfic I had written which kept being pushed back on SPPF.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hmm.. if memory serves, I was searching for Pokemon skins for a certain program, as well as looking up some ROMs. Even though I've never been too into ROM hacking, it was pretty much the reason that I found this place.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
I typed in Pokemon Ruby Destiny after seeing some videos of it on Youtube and the first link lead to its thread. I found PC again when members in Serebii mentioned it and that was about the time I joined.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
I was looking up Pokemon Platinum on Google and PC kept showing. :P

Lucent

✿ border of life
Years
I recalled seeing something about a "ShinyGold" game while going through Youtube. It had a link leading to the SG thread on PokeCommunity. And because it was a second gen. "remake", I just HAD to download it XD

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was bored on day, and I was in a PokeSpecial Obsession (Like I am now. orx. XD; ) mode. My brain was all "you need to find a place where they talk about PokeSpe, like a forum". So I searched on Google, and PC came up. :D And so, I signed-up.

Years
Probably searched "Pokémon forum" on Google, I don't really remember. It was over four years ago, in my defence. xD;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
After being banned from PTCO in the summer of 2002, I had to find another pokemon site to get all my information from. I stumbled upon PE2K, and that was my resource for all my R/S pre-release news at the time. In December of 2002, I eventually registered at their forums, which at the time linked here. I've been through so much and used so many accounts here that when I came back here for the first time in two years last month, I decided to open a new account instead of using my old one.

Giraffes? Giraffes!

ラヴィ・ヘッド
Years
Well, apparently i found it 2 years ago, i don't even remember visiting this site let alone signing up :P i then registered again in around april? on a new account then i realized i had an account on this email. But, the way i found it back then was probably random, as it was back in april, so honestly i don't know D:

Back