Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Game Development > Progressing Games
Reload this Page Pokemon Azurite Version

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old September 12th, 2009 (08:21 AM).
Off for the Ultimate Victory!

Nature: Adamant
It's good you ask it... Right now, we're having some trouble with most events, so we want to have them solved to get some screens... Then, we'll move to the Games Showcase. Nothing too complicated, just some game play events like the very beginning, so there's something playable at least... Also, I must create some OW sprites to use in the event, so I'm having a nice time... Hehehe.

I'm sure it will not take too long, though...

Read ya later
Old September 22nd, 2009 (05:38 PM). Edited September 23rd, 2009 by Chronic.

There are updates...

For those who thought this project was dead or about to, well, sorry to disappoint ya, progress never stops... This is a summary of the limited activity we were able to do in this long time:

The Sihma Dex is now complete... So, as a little gift for the watchers, I'll start to reveal, little by little, the Sihma Dex... The links in the names will take you to the OA for each respective Pokemon (you'll have to forgive me, 'cause I have had very little progress in this part this time...) No copying, please...

Section 1 of 6:

Spoiler:
  • Ailambu
  • Bamburs
  • Pandorest
  • Waxan
  • Cardle
  • Candela
  • Corya
  • Coriath
  • Corcoriath
  • Cardina
  • Cardinat
  • Cardinalt
  • Simchat
  • Starychat
  • Incanda
  • Incineetle
  • Kinpum
  • Pumprazz
  • Kingrazz

Another update is that we decided to implement the "HGSS 2.0 Tile Style (similar feel tiles, with our unique and distinctive touch...) If this sounds too confusing or makes you think we've got very few creativity, just wait and see the result. I ensure you it'll look... marvelous.

Read ya later...
Old October 12th, 2009 (06:31 PM). Edited October 12th, 2009 by Chronic.

Late, but I was waiting someone to reply on the thread...

Anyway, we've been busy with the graphics, as we're planning to develop the resources as we keep on the planning of the rest of the game (as I told ya earlier, the project is ambitious... really ambitious...) and we obtain some extra free time, 'cause time is proving too few...

Anyway, I've been playing with my creativity, and I came along with this idea:

||

Yeah... If you haven't already recognize it, that is a Rotom... A special kind of Rotom, which, by the way, will be present in the game... This is because of Rotom's form changing ability. Well, we've expanded the concept: now, Rotom takes over multiple specific objects that may be found anywhere: may it be from a malfunctioning computer to your house's fridge. The system is quite simple: have Rotom at the front of your party, then speak to any of the devices you'll like Rotom to change to, and it's done. Only malfunctioning devices require the use of HM10, of Hack, to be effective.

Currently, we're looking for ideas for the possible transformations, so, if you happen to get one and wish to share it, feel free to do so...

Aside from that, we have something else that we will be showing on next update...

Read ya later...
Old October 13th, 2009 (12:58 AM).
Doof-Man

I like the idea, and this has a nice feel to it! Good luck!

Old October 24th, 2009 (01:34 AM).
a.k.a Minions123

Nature: Docile
Your mapping is great! I love the way you have the small garden in the middle of Meadowburg city, it is very creative. I hope I will see more of your maps!
Old October 24th, 2009 (12:07 PM).
Pichu-pi!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via AIM to Spikey-Eared Pichu
I love the art on the Fakemon (Although the Fire-Starter creeps me out beyond belief). The maps look great and the Rotom idea is very inivative.
Old October 24th, 2009 (06:13 PM).

Thank ya all for your opinions... Makes us want to to become even better...

Well, new stuff has been added... This time, only mappings, but there has been a massive innovation... I've been working closely with the tiler of the team and created a new mapping style... It is based in the HGSS style, for appearance purposes and because it renders nicer than the DPPt style... All has been done from scratch (except an exception, which I give credit to Kyledove)

Well, here's the test map for the tiles, hope you like it...

In other stuff, we're looking for people who is interested in helping in the project as general graphist and/or as scripter, as the contact with the actual scripters is gone...

Anyone who wishes to apply, just leave me a VM or a PM...

Read ya later and, once more, thanks for all your support, guys...

Sponsored Links