The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trivia

Notices

Pokémon Trivia Make your own games and trivia, or play games made by other members. Non-Pokémon Trivia goes in the Forum Games forum.

Old Posted September 7th, 2003 (11:41 AM).
ash_misty4ever
We should be lovers....

Send a message via AIM to ash_misty4ever Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ash_misty4ever
ok this may be sorta a copy of the 5 word story but that one got pretty much off topic so i am making one! the rules are
1. pokemon topic only!
2. have fun!!!!!

ok lets begin

Kenta was going to catch a
I'm really sorry I haven't been on much. All I can say is that my reality life has caught up with me. I'm not the Pokemon Fan I used to be. I really hate to give all of this up after so long, but I can't quite help it. If I'm not online as much as I used to so very long ago, just remember it's my real life holding me back. BUT, when I become famous, I'll totally be sure to mention everyone of you in my acceptance speeches! Just remember the name EMILY MAYNARD!
Old Posted September 7th, 2003 (04:48 PM). Edited September 7th, 2003 by Timbjerr.
Timbjerr
Visionary Aqua Leader
Community Supporter

Nature: Timid
okay, The other is just a little off-topic...but I can guide it back on-topic...I am locking this one

*LOCK*
(heheh...I always wanted to do that...)
The sea is an irreplaceable treasure for every living thing on this planet. But with our selfish extravagance, humanity dirties the great ocean, destroying this source of all life... Day by day, we're all destroying our most precious resource! If we humans suffer from our actions, well, maybe we'll end up getting what we deserve. But what about the Pokémon in our world? The Pokémon that no longer have a place to live because we stole and soiled their seas? The Pokémon that won't have a place to raise their young and watch them grow? We are creating a world in which innocent Pokémon suffer as a result of our actions... And that is something that I can't forgive! That's why I came to a decision, see? The foolish actions of my fellow humans, the seas we have blighted, nature itself... I will return everything to its unspoiled beginnings!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links